My Fake ID Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His softening cock slid from my ass. We kissed and cuddled until the alarm on my cell phone went off reminding me I had to be getting ready for the banquet. I kissed Mike again, "If you would like, you guys can nibble on the roast and vegetables while we have dinner with the rest of the family."

"Oh, you don't have to feed us."

"I want to Mike. I probably wouldn't finish that roast before the end of the week. I really don't want it to go to waste. Besides, you guys are going to miss one hell of a party tonight..." I connected my lips to his again, "...I really hope we can celebrate more, after your shift."

We took another shower together. He showed me a new attachment for the shower unit. He installed a flow diverter to a hose feeding a hand shower and a swappable enema wand attachment. "This will help you clean out before and after a date. I hope you don't mind."

"Mike, that'll really come in handy. The little bottle enemas don't do it for me. I am glad we put the shower on the black water system after all."

Mike and I took turns cleaning each other out. Then helping each other shower. Sex is sweaty business, but fun. We emerged from the shower and dried each other. He quickly got into his work clothes and then left me with just a peck on the cheek.

The tiny house felt so huge and empty without him. It was the first time since it was finished that I felt lonely. I think I understood why some people who built tiny homes liked the lofts. It made an empty bed less lonely.

I had no time to wallow in self-pity. I put on my best pair of 501s, and my gray western dress shirt with pearl snaps. Then I pulled my hair into a ponytail tying it off with the leather and silver hair cuff with the eagle feather dangling.

I made it to Mr. Barton and Shehek's home as they were climbing into the crew cab pickup. Chris looked at me sternly saying, "Which one of them am I going to have to fire?" I shot him a puzzled look. "Ooxa, you are glowing. Your face shines. It is if your whole being is screaming I got laid!" I blushed and pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth dropping my head. Chris simply smiled, "You may keep your secret. Love looks so good on you."

* * * * I was always amazed during feasts and celebrations how many cousins I had. Both my mother and my grandmother came from large families. As a child, due to my lighter color, I was always the odd one out, the snow apple. White on the inside and out. I found it odd that only dog breeders and the government measure things by percentage of blood. Most of the blood that was in my veins came from the Mandan. Because I looked more Nordic, like Grandpa, I was thought of as white.

The incident of the boy under the rebar helped to change that. The loss of my mother grew me more sympathy. When my father almost beat me to death and threw me out to die in the winter cold and ice, that secured my place in the tribe. How ironic, it was as if they suddenly discovered my heart was theirs.

My uncle Wandering Bear presented me to the tribe as his sister's only surviving child. "He has helped us as an adult for years. But today in the eyes of the government he is an adult of 18 years. In his entire life he has never given me anything but pride. Your mother would be very proud of the man you have become."

There was much singing, dances, and yes eating. Both Shehek and I joined the dancing. The family was not surprised, in fact they looked pleased. The night passed too quickly.

My uncle Nels, his wife and kids were there. Pete and his Tami hugged on me wishing me a happy birthday. Pete was beaming with the news he and Tami were expecting. Then he shared the news; The Governor had suspended the Sheriff pending an investigation from the Attorney General's Office. His voice carried and a cry of joy went up from both of my families.

After the feast Wandering Bear gave me my mother's medicine bundle. "I see her love dance in your eyes. I also see the pain you both share. It is my hope this will give you the strength and healing as it gave her." It was rare for a son to receive a medicine bundle from his mother's family. I knew I had been judged worthy by them. This day I knew I was truly one of them.

Wandering Bear spoke, "Ooxa, I added one item to your bundle, an eagle feather. I said prayers for the Lone Man to walk with you on your journey of discovery. May he protect you and keep you. May one day he return you to your people."

I took possession of mother's medicine bundle. Wandering Bear told me, "We have planned a sweat for you. In seven days the men of your family will gather with you. We will sing songs and pray for guidance and protection during your journey. Bring your medicine bundle and we will go to the sweat lodge."

Later when we were alone I had to ask, "Is the tribe or the family ashamed of me, like father, for being gay."

He laughed. "Ooxa, when you were still a small child, your mother had a vision. That vision was tested, you reached for the loom shuttle, not for the bow. We knew then you were mihdacke. In the old days, you would have been raised as a girl, dressed as a girl, taught the womanly arts. In time a warrior would claim you as his wife. You would be prized by him, and your tribe, as you are now.

Ooxa, you know we believe each person is born with four spirits. Two for this world, and two for the next. Those spirits can sometimes become lost. I think one of your spirits became so frightened of your father and others, it ran away and hid for a time. I see it now, coming back out of the shadows.

For the first time since you were a little boy you danced with the women as the men chanted and sang. It made my heart glad. Your spirit screams that you should dance.

Your father will pay a heavy price for shaming and frightening that spirit. A mihdacke must not be interfered with. Your father is half Mandan, he should have known that. Know this little Fox, I am as proud of you, as I am of my own boy Shehek."

* * * *

With the feast at an end, we left for the drill site. The roughnecks van blew past us. They threw up so much road dust, we had to slow down so it could dissipate. Chris and Shehek grumbled about their behavior. By the time we left for the drill site, it was very dark. No moon was in the sky. Chris told me he was going to drop me off at the tiny house. "It's too dark to walk around on the drill site."

When we arrived I was surprised to find the guys were standing huddled around the entrance. "Okay what's going on guys?" Mike and Charlie both had hold of a rope tied to a very large drop cloth covering the tail end of my tiny house. The men parted so that I would have full view and illuminated the sheet with flashlights.

The senior roughneck approached. "Tre, we got together and had a gift made for you. We asked your two students to do something special about the back end of this rig. It was too dark. We wanted it to show up, and slow down the people following you. Nothing can do that quite like a story."

Mike and Charlie gave a tug on their ropes and the sheet fell revealing a beautiful piece of carved polished aluminum diamond plate. Across the top was a pictographic image carved into the diamond plate of the fox stealing fire and giving it to a hunting party.

Standing proudly on the left side was a Kit Fox Warrior, his sash was staked to the ground. He looked as if he was ready to do battle. On the right side was a sitting Fox. In the center of the plate the words of A Strongheart Song were carved into the plate:

"I am the fox. I am supposed to die. I already threw my life away... ...something daring, something dangerous, I wish to do."

Carved into the bottom of the plate were the words "Ooxa's Lodge... Take time to enjoy the journey..." Bracketed by two sleeping foxes. Chris flipped a switch, all of the hollows of the carvings lit up with amber and red light as if it was on fire. They told me the art was attached to a metal and teak liftgate that folded down to form a porch on the main entry.

I thanked each of the men. I hugged Shehek, because I knew he coached them well. I also hugged Chris, and then Charlie. Slowly the men departed each wishing me a happy birthday. I had a feeling Mike would hang around to be the last man standing.

He started reaching for the winch to lower the patio. I stopped him, "We can just go in the side door. I think I want to enjoy it for a while." I kissed his lips. "Thank you so much. You guys did such a great job."

I grabbed his arm wrapping it around my waist and I wrapped mine around his and led him to the side door. He stripped and climbed into my bed as I closed the blinds and locked the doors.

As I crossed the room, my clothes fell to the floor. His eyes kept getting larger and larger as I got closer. I was losing more and more fabric along the way. By the time I got up to the turned down sheets on the bed his cock was rock hard standing straight out from him.

This wasn't the time for tenderness this was the time for animal sex. No kissing and no cuddling. As my lips slid over his bulbous head, pushing his tender foreskin down with just the pressure from my lips. My mouth filled with his precum and my spit. God he made my mouth water. He was as eager for it as I was.

He let loose a low muffled groan of pleasure, as his hand guided my head down further on his shaft. His hands slid down my body and grabbed hold of my also hard and needy cock. His fingers wrapped around it, and slid up and down the shaft. He was returning the pleasure that I was providing him.

I learned I was like Mike, a versatile. We both shared a passion for bottoming and topping, depending on the situation and the person. He warned me this was unusual and I shouldn't get used to it. It seems most gay men are bottoms. Which means finding a good top would be very competitive.

He also told me that there were those guys like Charlie out there. Married straight guys just yearning for a hole. I hadn't even thought of Charlie as a prospective partner. The concept of gay for a night was weird. I guess I was still seeing things in two tones. I didn't realize there was a full spectrum of gay, bi, and gay for today involved.

He positioned my hips over his mouth as his lips wrapped around my hard cock. Our heads bobbed and unison. What one did the other repeated. My tongue swirled around the base of his shaft as I sucked him eagerly. My hips bucked down into his mouth, driving my cock into his throat. He gagged and pushed up on my hips. Pulling my shaft from his throat and mouth he announced, "Easy we have time."

I apologized and we returned to pleasuring one another. He must have felt that I was about to blow my wad down his throat. He pushed down on my balls and scrotum pulling his cock from my lips. "Easy killer, we're going to have to teach you some control."

He pushed me over on my back and my lower lip extended out in a pout. He kissed me quickly then said, "I picked up a few things while you were in back of the bookstore watching your movie. I kind of figured these would be handy for you, until you learn some control."

He walked over to his gym bag and removed a device that looked like two rings spot welded in a v-shaped figure eight. They were hard shiny chrome. He grabbed a few other items from the bag and walked back to the bed. "Well since you're already hard and nothing is showing signs of going down. I guess we'll have to use the snap on strap."

He grabbed hold of my shaft squeezing the base of my cock hard as he slipped the neoprene strap around it until it made a divot. Then he fastened the snap. "It's easier to put these on before you get hard, but this one can work in a pinch."

As he snapped the closure it pinched the tender flesh of my scrotum. I let out an, "Ouch!"

His hands slowly massage the injured skin. "With a response like that you baby, you definitely won't be into S&M."

"Mike, I believe I've experienced more than enough pain for one lifetime. You're quite right, I'm not into S&M"

"Well my little fox, I would normally say I'll kiss it and make it better. But I have a better idea." With that he grabbed the lube and polished my hard shaft slick with the gell. He straddled my hips and slowly slid down on my arrested cock. "This kind of cock ring is a little different than most It doesn't stop the orgasm. It just doesn't let the blood flow out of the cock. I'm going to ride you until I come."

He was slowly riding up and down on my cock occasionally undulating his hips to the left and right. It felt wonderful his ass squeezed around my turgid flesh. I didn't realize how veiny my cock could be until the blood flow was stopped.

After my second orgasm, my cock started to throb and ache a bit. I reached out for Mike's cock hoping I could stroke him off to orgasm so I could get my erection down. He smacked my hand away saying, "I am so close just a little longer little fox. Just a little longer." Three more long strokes in his ass and he sprayed all over my chest. He collapsed on my chest, with his thumb and forefinger released the strap on my now purple cock. It promptly said thank you by spraying my third load of seed all up on his back.

We dropped off to sleep holding each other.

-- continued

12