My Family Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to make my final assault I stood up and took hold of her legs. I bent her legs up and back out of the way. She lay there with her legs spread, still wearing her undies, but they were well torn and exposing her to me. I moved my cock to the lips of her pussy. Knowing that she was already wet I decided to hit her hard and stretch her with my fully erect Viagra filled cock. With the tip of my cock at her lips I plunged forward hard and drove my cock hard into her tight pussy. Now it was absolute vulgar assault and I was here to complete the task. I withdrew my hard cock from her cunt. I aimed again and pushed hard, fucking her so hard she yelled with an uncontrolled sound. She jerked and rolled around as much as she could. I thrust my cock in and out of her so hard that her cunt walls felt like they were trying to hold onto my cock and not let it come out. I continued fucking her until I shot the biggest load of cum into her waiting cunt. I could go no more. I finally collapsed on top of her with my rock hard cock cemented in her fiery hot cunt oozing our combined juices.

I lay there for a few minute regaining my strength. I finally withdrew my cock and stood up. I walked over to my clothes and started to get dressed. Once I was dressed I picked up my goodie bag, and walked over to the bed head. I took the scissors and cut the stockings. I placed the scissors in the bag and closed the zip. I turned to leave and as I did a frail small voice said "Thank you." I walked out of the unit and headed for my car.

I slowly drove home processing each moment of the encounter. When I arrived home I walk in like the end of a work day, sort of "hi honey I'm home."

The house was in semi darkness. I noticed that Jackie had gone to bed. I thought about having a shower before I went to bed, but then I thought it was too much effort and Jackie was already asleep. So I stripped off, pulled back the sheets and hopped into bed.

As I settled into bed I rolled over facing Jackie. Without thinking I was closer to Jackie than I thought. As I got comfortable I had forgotten that I was still quite erect and my cock touched Jackie's naked bum cheeks. She immediately reacted saying "is that mum's cock I can feel?"

"Don't know you'd have to ask your mum."

12