My Family's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
887 Followers

I was the first one to give in. I couldn't stand it any longer. I looked up at Jeff and said "Dammit....I can't stand this anymore. Jeff, honey, I'm sorry but I have got to find out what Jimmy's cock is like. I hope you understand."

Jeff looked over at me with lust in his eyes. "Go for it if Jimmy is up for it."

Jimmy looked over at me then at this dad. "You mean it dad? It's alright for me to fuck mom?"

"If it's OK with her then it's OK with me. After all we are family."

"Well if that's how its going to be then dad you are going to have to fuck me. I may be your daughter but I need it as bad as mom does and if she gets Jimmy then I get you!!"

Jeff looked at me as I was standing and peeling off my shorts. I kept undressing without stopping to answer his stare. "Don't look at me. That's up to you and Fran. In 30 seconds I'm going to have Jimmy fucking my brains out."

I got undress in record time and led Jimmy over to the sofa. I leaned over the back spreading my legs and turned to Jimmy and said "Don't just stand there. Stick your big motherfucking cock in my cunt. We can make love next time but right now I need a hard fucking cock!"

Jimmy moved in behind me and took hold of his massive organ. He started sliding the head up and down my slit. I was in no mood for foreplay. "Fuck it Jimmy...don't tease me with it shove it in me. Fuck your horny mama. Fuck me with that big fucking prick of yours and make me cum!!!"

Jimmy started to shove his oversized prick into my dripping cunt. "Oh shit Jimmy that feels good. Give it to me baby. Fuck me....fuck you mama hard! Give me that big fucking prick baby. Shove that hard cock up your mama's cunt!!!!"

Jimmy sank his hard cock deep in my cunt in one motion. "Ahhhhh fuckkkk.... Oh yes baby...that feels so fucking good. Fuck me....fuck meeeeeee!!! Fuck your mama!!!!!"

Jimmy started fucking in and out of me driving his huge prick in and out of my pussy. The smell of sex was everywhere and I wanted to drown in it!!

"Oh fuck mom....your pussy is so damn tight!! Damn you're a good fuck."

"Damn it baby....fuck your mother. Harder....fuck me harrrrder!!! Shove that big fucking prick deep in my cunt!!'

Jimmy started pounding me for all he was worth. Just then I looked over to my right and saw Jeff fucking Fran. He was sitting on the couch and she was riding his monster prick. Jeff was trying to suck one of Fran's tits in his mouth as she was bouncing up and down on his hard prick.

"Oh fuck me daddy. Fuck you little girl. I've waited so long for you to ram your hard cock up my cunty! Oh I think I'm cumming!!! Oh fuck meeeeee!!!!!"

"Oh yea baby girl. Give your daddy that sweet hot pussy of yours!! Make it cum for you old daddy!!"

"More daddy....more... give me more of that big cock of yours!!!"

Just then my first orgasm overtook me. I started cumming hard as Jimmy continued to pound his fucking cock in me I was cumming again. Just as I was starting to come down from my orgasmic high I turned to Jimmy and said "Oh baby that was fucking great! Now fuck you mama in her ass!"

I could see the surprise on Jimmy's face as he looked down at me.

"Really mom? You want me to fuck you in your ass?"

"Oh yes baby. I love a good ass fucking and I need that fucking big cock of yours up my ass right now but take it easy at first OK? I don't want you to split me open with that big fucking pole you call a cock until I get use to it."

"OK mom....whatever your want."

Jimmy pulled his fuck stick from my dripping pussy and move the head to my puckered asshole. I reached back and pulled open my cheeks to give him room. He started to ease the head against my asshole. "That's it baby. Easy...slowly push that big fucking cock into my ass....slow and easy now. Ahhh yeaaa......easy baby. A little at a time until.......Oh FUCK THAT IS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!!!! Oh fuck Jeff.... Jimmy is fucking my ass!!!!"

I looked over at Jeff. He was watching Jimmy shove more and more of his cock deep in his wife's pussy as his daughter continued to slide her cunt up and down his hard pole.

It took a little time but in a couple of minutes my son had buried his cock balls deep into my tiny asshole.

"Oh shit baby.....oh that feels soooo fucking gooood!!! Come on baby....fuck your mama's asshole. Yea that's it. Slide it in and out of me baby. Do it harder now....that's right deeper. Fuck you mama deep baby...that's right now shove that nasty prick in deeeeep!!! Now baby....give it to me. GIVE IT TO ME!! Give me all that hard prick of yours!!! Fuck your mama with that hard fucking cock baby!! Ahhhhhhh....fuck me you fucker....fuck my ass!!!"

Jimmy started pounding my ass the same way he had been pounding my pussy earlier. I reached between my legs with my right hand and started finger fucking my pussy as my son fucked me deep in my ass. I was leaning over the back of the couch which gave him full access to my upturned butt.

"I'm cumming baby....your making your mama fucking cummmmmm!!!!! Ahhhhhh... Oh...your cock is so fucking deep in your mama's ass..... It's so fucking goooddd....."

"Oh fuck mom....I'm going to cum in your ass!!! Oh fuck I'm cumming in your asshole mom!!!"

With that we both let loose with Jimmy buried balls deep in his mama's ass. What a fucking feeling that was. My son fucking me deep in my ass and his hot boiling cum filling me. My son's seed buried deep in his mama's ass. I must have passed out for a few seconds because when I looked over at Jeff I saw Fran kneeling between his legs licking some of his cum from his cock and balls. As she looked up at him she smiled.

"Dad that was fucking great. If I had known that you could fuck like this I would have jumped you a long time ago!"

I guess Bob's prediction did cum true. Our family is much closer.....

Chapter 3

It was only noon but we all needed some rest after the morning we had. Besides the snow was so deep that we couldn't go anywhere. The cabin was well stocked so all we had to do was relax, eat, sleep and yes, FUCK!

About 2pm I woke up and started looking around. Fran was asleep on the other bed but the guys were gone. A note was left on the nightstand.

"Though you might like some rest. Jimmy and I are going to try out the snowmobiles. Will be back later. Jeff"

So they were off having fun and left us to clean up the place. Well that could wait. I got out of bed and took another shower. Feeling refreshed I walked out of the bathroom only to bump into Fran walking in.

"Sorry mom, I didn't see you. I need to pee and take a shower."

"Go ahead sweetheart. I'll start cleaning up a little."

I was cleaning up the place when Fran reappeared looking as sexy as ever wearing only a cropped Tshirt that barely covered her nipples.

"Fran? Is that going to be the dress code for the day?"

"I'll put on more if you want me too but this is how we usually dress at the dorm."

"If it's good enough for the dorm then it's good enough here. Don't worry, after this morning I doubt your brother or dad will care."

"Me too....but what about you?"

Fran started walking toward me as I straightened up the couch. I stood up just as she approached me from behind.

"Mom?"

"Yea sweetheart?"

"Have you ever made it with another woman?"

"Yea...but that was in college a long time ago."

"Did you like it?"

"Yea.... A lot!!"

"Well the guys are out playing so would you like to play too?"

I turned to Fran and saw pure lust in her eyes. I looked down and her nipples were so hard they pushed the Tshirt out at least a half inch from her breast. All of a sudden the female lust from my collage days swept over me as I found myself pushing Fran's Tshirt up and bending down to suck one of her hard nipples.

Woffen
Woffen
887 Followers
12