My Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"I – ah, yes, Sir." I wasn't expecting that.

"Then you're going to open my pants and suck my cock until I cum in your mouth again..."

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"And this time you will swallow more of my spunk than the first time. I know I shoot tons of cum, but you are going to have to learn to swallow all of it, or you will be punished. Do you understand me, Sweetie?"

"Y-Yes, Sir," my quivering voice answered.

"After you have cleaned my cock you will sit beside me with your left arm around my shoulders, and you will cradle my balls in your right hand. Do you understand me, Sweetie?"

"Y-Yes, Sir," I said.

As he opened the car door and I crawled inside I briefly wondered what I had gotten myself into.

However, as soon as I took his erection in my mouth I was at peace with the world. Once again I became lost in the sucking. My own cock throbbed and I had an overpowering desire to taste his nectar once again.

As I leisurely sucked him, I began humming in my head the music to which we had danced. I would forever think of that song as 'our song'.

STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE

The first time I touched one I was riding in the backseat of a car going home from a baseball game.

To celebrate my eighteenth birthday, my brother allowed me to go to the game with him and his friends. I was sandwiched between my older brother and his friend, Tony. Another of his friends, Alex was driving, and I forget the name of the guy sitting in the passenger's seat. They were all two-years older than me.

My brother and Tony were back from college for the summer. Alex and the other guy lived in town, working menial jobs.

I was having fun listening to them mock and insult each other, and when they tired of that they talked about the girls they'd known in high school. They said so-and-so had the best tits, and someone else the tightest pussy, but the girl that put them all to shame was MaryAnn. She sucked cock like a pro and would even 'swallow'.

When they began an in-depth discussion of each girl's merits, I felt Tony's hand take hold of mine; he squeezed my hand. I sat there silent and somewhat confused. After about a minute or so he pulled my hand onto his crotch and pressed it against his penis. It was hard inside his pants.

I didn't know what to do.

I was nervous and scared; if I said something I was afraid my brother would get mad and blame me, and wouldn't let me hang-out with him and his friends anymore. I loved every time he took me somewhere but he hardly did that anymore as we got older.

I was surprised how much heat I felt through the material of his jeans. Tony moved my hand the entire length of his prick, and back again then his hand insisted that my fingers squeeze and stroke it. I was breathless as he slowly moved my fingers back and forth on his hard prick.

It felt so alive in my hand; I could actually feel it grow and throb and pulsate. I hadn't noticed that Tony had removed his hand from mine and that I was now feeling and squeezing another guy's cock on my own.

And no, I didn't go straight to hell like my dad and brother said would happen if I ever touched a guy's boner.

According to them, being queer was the worst thing in the world; worse than being a murderer or thief. I didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

When the car approached a stop light and the street lamps illuminated the inside of the car, I quickly took my hand away so no one could see what I was doing. I heard soft laughter coming from Tony.

I was disappointed when they dropped me off at home and the four of them left to do something else.

A short time later I was in bed, thumbing through the Glamour magazine I used whenever I jerked-off, but found my mind reeling with the mental image of what I had touched in the car.

Instead of thinking about girls, I thought about Tony's boner. The feel of Tony's cock was burrowed into my mind. My cock had never been so hard. The intensity of my climax that night surprised me.

Exactly one week later I was home alone. My parents had gone out of town for the weekend, and my brother was out with his friends.

It was only nine-o'clock but I had my pajamas on already when someone knocked on the front door. When I peeked through the blinds, it startled me to see Tony.

"My brother's not here," I said to him as I opened the door.

He smiled and said, "I came here to see you—can I come in?"

It made me feel good when he said he came to see me. I felt important, and the memory of what happened in the car was still etched in my mind.

I let him inside and he sat on the couch. He patted the seat next to him and motioned for me to sit beside him.

He asked me about the college I would be attending in the fall, and what my plans were. I was flattered he wanted to know more about me. And then suddenly out of nowhere he asked, "Did you enjoy what you did for me last week?"

How are you supposed to answer a question like that? If I said, "Yes", wouldn't that be admitting I'm queer? If I said, "No", I might hurt his feelings. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"It was, ah...interesting," I finally answered.

He chuckled and asked if I'd ever seen other guys before? I think I knew what he meant and said, "Well, yeah, sure—in the shower after gym class."

He laughed again and said, "That doesn't really count...have you ever seen another guy with a hard-on?"

I felt my face flush, as I said, "No—of course not!"

I tried to show indignation at the question; I don't think he bought it.

Then he got all serious and looked me in the eyes and said, "You know...I get a hard-on whenever I'm near you."

I had no idea how to respond to that but he quickly changed the subject.

"You have a computer, don't you?" I nodded. "C'mon—there's a website I want you to see..."

Before I could answer he stood and looked down at me. "Well...."

"I, ah...I guess so...sure," I said. "It's in my bedroom."

"I'll follow you," he said.

"Oh, sure...okay," I said then led him to my room.

I was feeling funny inside, like I was doing something wrong, but I didn't want to say anything to make him mad and leave—I enjoyed his attention.

Our house is tri-level and we have to walk upstairs to get to the bedrooms. Tony was close behind me as we climbed the stairs. I flinched when I felt his hand on my butt. He pinched one of my cheeks then rubbed both of them through the material of my pajamas. I didn't say anything--his hands felt pretty good on my cheeks.

We went inside my bedroom and Tony closed the door behind us.

He saw my laptop and said, "Go ahead...bring up your homepage...."

"Watch and learn," he said as he sat down. I watched him type in the search engine: peniscocksandpricks.com.

Suddenly a page filled with naked men appearing on the screen and they all had hard-ons. I gasped and Tony laughed. "A boy like you," he said, "...you'll probably want to make this your new homepage."

A boy like me? What did he mean by that?

He clicked the mouse and another page with naked guys appeared on the screen. I knew my dad and brother would kill me if they knew I was looking at this stuff but I couldn't take my eyes away. My heart began pounding in my chest.

"Does it turn you on looking at all those hard cocks, Johnny?" he asked, "...that's how I feel when I'm with you - I always get hard when I see you...."

I blushed. I knew it was a compliment but I didn't know what to say.

"Do you mind if I get comfortable?" he asked, and before I said anything he'd already taken off his shirt. After he removed his shoes and socks, he stood to open his belt buckle. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Maybe you'd like to open my pants for me?" he said with a slight smile on his face.

I was speechless. I didn't know 'getting comfortable' meant taking off your clothes.

I knew I should have screamed at him and demanded he get out of my house, but I didn't say a word. I stared at his impressive biceps and flat stomach.

Right before my eyes he opened his jeans and pushed them to the floor. I couldn't believe what he was doing.

He stood before me wearing only his boxer shorts. My eyes immediately went to the huge bulge in the front of his shorts.

He wasn't kidding when he'd said he got hard-ons when he was near me. He caught me staring and laughed.

"Yeah, I think you and I are going to be real close friends," he smirked.

He sat on the chair in front of the laptop and motioned to me. When I got close to him he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. His bulge pressed against my butt.

He went to another website and images of men together filled the screen. My breath caught in my throat as we saw pictures of men holding each other's cocks; men kissing each other; full close-ups of men with hard cocks in their mouths; and finally, pictures of men bending over as other men pushed their hard cocks into their butts.

Tony's hand suddenly grasped my erection thru my pajama bottoms. I felt ashamed; now he knew for sure how I felt about the photos. He laughed.

"Yeah..." he said, "I knew a boy like you would love these pictures...."

He pulled my pajama top over my head and dropped it to the floor. His hand stroked my hairless chest. He massaged my breasts and nipples. It felt so good having someone else touch me.

Suddenly he popped open the snaps on my pajama bottoms and my boner sprang into the open. When his hand squeezed and stroked it I nearly jumped off his lap. I closed my eyes and moaned. Nothing in my life ever felt this wonderful.

"Oh my God...." I groaned.

He kissed me on the cheek then turned my face to his and kissed me on the lips. My first kiss and it was with a guy. I felt guilty, but I couldn't stop myself—I melted into him as his hand gave me the most thrilling pleasure I'd ever known.

I kissed him back. His lips were hot and moist. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I instinctively lapped at it. All the while his hand was bringing me closer and closer....

I heard the mouse click and he whispered in my ear: "Look at the screen...would you like to do that for me?"

When I opened my eyes I saw a young guy, on his knees, his lips wrapped around the big cock of an older man; his small hand holding the man's hairy ball sac.

Tony's hand went faster on my prick. My hips began jerking and I felt his hot breath in my ear.

Suddenly his teeth nipped at my earlobe; he pinched my nipple hard. His husky voice whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to suck my cock, Johnny?"

I cried out as jet after jet of jism erupted from my balls and shot up through my prick.

"YES—YES—OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD---OHHHHHHHHHHH...."

He held me tight as I thrashed wildly on his lap. I was delirious with pleasure. Jacking-off had never made me feel like this before.

When I was finished, I threw my arms around his broad back and hugged him. I suddenly realized I hadn't gone straight to hell. Maybe my dad didn't know what he was talking about after all.

In one motion he stood, lifting me up and cradling me against his chest. He carried me to my bed and gently laid me down. He peeled off his shorts, and I saw his long boner; I thought it was beautiful.

He climbed on top of me and gazed into my eyes.

He said, "I love you, my little boy."

I threw my arms around him and we kissed for a long, long time.

I felt a need to say something.

"I love you too, Tony," I said.

Suddenly he rolled off me and we were facing each other on our sides. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and I eagerly took hold of it and squeezed and stroked him. I couldn't believe how great it felt to have a naked boner in my hand.

He kissed me then rolled onto his back.

"My pretty boy," he said, "...kneel between my legs, it's time you proved your love for me."

My head was dizzy. I was pretty sure what he was going to have me do and I had no fears about doing it. As a matter-of-fact, I felt my penis begin to rise again.

When I was between his legs he said, "Look at my cock, Johnny...isn't it beautiful? Tell me how beautiful my cock is."

I couldn't help but admire his manly cock. Mine was short and skinny, but his cock was long and smooth and hard as a steel rod.

"T-Tony," I whispered, "your cock is wonderful – it's so beautiful!"

"Do you love my cock, Johnny? Tell me how much you love my cock."

My heart was racing and my mind was telling me how very wrong this was, but I couldn't take my eyes off his magnificent hard cock.

"Oh, God, Tony...yes – yes I do love your cock!"

"Show me how much you love my cock, Johnny...kiss it for me – kiss it from the top to the bottom!"

I was mesmerized by his voice. Surely if I kissed another man's cock then I would go straight to hell but I was too weak to resist.

I leaned forward and tentatively pressed my lips to his hard flesh.

"Kiss it better than that or I won't let you kiss it at all!" he almost shouted.

When I breathed deeply through my nose his aroma struck me like a thunderbolt. The hair on the back of my neck stood straight and my mind suddenly became enveloped with fog.

I boldly pressed my lips to his cock and kissed him the way he wanted. From the top to the bottom then back up again and so it went. My own cock was stiff as a board.

I heard him chuckling above me.

"Yeah, a boy like you loves cock," he laughed. "Maybe if you ask me nicely I'll let you take it in your mouth and suck it...would you like that, Johnny? Tell me how much you want to suck my cock!"

My desire and passion for his cock was overpowering. I felt the last barrier of resistance crumbling.

"Oh God...yes, Tony – I want to suck your cock – please let me take it in my mouth and suck it for you!"

"Wet your lips and slide them over my cockhead...take as much of it in your mouth as you can."

I thought I was going to climax when I felt the velvety softness of his purple cockhead on my lips.

"Use your tongue, boy! Always keep your tongue moving on my cock!"

I moaned when my tongue began lathering his silky flesh. The taste was incredible. Instinctively, I began bobbing my head up-and-down, trying to take as much of his delicious hardness in my mouth as I could; my tongue moved non-stop on his hot flesh.

"Stroke the shaft with one hand – rub my balls with the other!"

His balls were heavy in my hand as my small fingers lightly massaged them.

After he gave me a couple more instructions I fell into a natural rhythm. I was lost in the sucking. I hadn't gone straight to hell and I was having the time of my life. Nothing in my life was as thrilling as sucking Tony's cock.

When his hips began squirming on the mattress I sensed he was close to shooting his load. My mouth and hand moved faster and faster on his throbbing prick.

"Swallow it all, fagboy – swallow every drop of cum or I won't let you suck it again!"

I was so overcome with lust and the need to taste his cum that I barely heard what he called me. At that point I didn't care.

Suddenly, his hands held my face tight against his crotch as his hips jerked upwards forcing more of his wonderful cock into my mouth.

When I heard him cry out I was ready for him: I flattened my tongue on his cockslit and lapped up stream after stream of hot cum. I swallowed every drop. I desperately tried to please him because I already knew I wanted to suck his cock again.

When his body came to rest, and his cock deflated in my mouth, he said: "Lick it clean, cum-slut – lick all the jism off my cock – I know a boy like you loves the taste of cum!"

My lips and tongue went to work on his cum-slick penis. I raised my head from his cock only when I felt him pulling on my hair.

When I looked into his eyes and saw the smirk on his face I was overcome with shame and embarrassment, but I still hadn't gone straight to hell.

He pointed at my hard prick and laughed.

"Yeah, maybe you can fool your father and brother but I knew you were a fagboy the day I laid eyes on you!"

His words stung. Tears came to my eyes.

"Please don't call me that, Tony," I said.

He laughed then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sit on my lap!" he commanded.

I had mixed feelings now but he was so much stronger than me I didn't want to make him mad. I sat on his lap. My hard prick stood proudly erect.

He spread his legs slightly and I almost fell between them. His strong hand caught me and he cradled my small butt in his hand. His other hand wrapped around my prick and squeezed. I almost jumped out of his lap from the incredible sensations his hand gave me.

He quickly brought his middle finger to my mouth and simply said, "Get it wet – pretend it's a small cock."

My face reddened again but I did as he told me.

Then his hand held my butt again, except this time I felt his middle finger pressing against my anus. I tried to escape the probing but he was too strong for me. Suddenly, the tip of his finger worked its way inside me. I yelped with surprise. It was mildly uncomfortable, but there was no pain.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. "There's nothing like the asshole of a virgin boy."

I thought he would stop there, but his finger pushed deeper into my rectum.

"Relax, boy – loosen your sphincter and you'll enjoy it more."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I could feel myself tensing-up back there. I decided to try and relax and loosen my hole.

With some effort, his finger slid all the way inside me. I held my breath and stayed as still as I could. His other hand slowly stroked my stiff prick.

Suddenly, the finger in my ass began to slowly move until just the tip was at the entrance. Then he pushed it hard all the way inside me.

"OOHHHHGGOODDDDDDDDDDD...." I groaned. I'd never felt ANYTHING like that before!

He chuckled in my ear.

"Yeah," he said. "I knew a boy like you would love this...pretend the finger is my cock and I'm fucking your sweet ass with my hard cock!"

He began a steady in-out with his finger. There was no pain; only the intense and incredible feeling of my asshole being stretched and fucked. His other hand continued stroking my prick.

I closed my eyes and pictured his hard cock pumping in-and-out of my virgin asshole. My head was rolling side-to-side and the cum in my balls began churning.

After one rather savage thrust of his finger I lost control. My body jerked and shook and jet after jet of cum erupted from my balls up and out of my prick with such a force some of it landed high on my chest.

I screamed and shouted my joy while I heard him laugh and say over and over: "Cum for poppa, fagboy – cum for poppa, fagboy...."

I collapsed backward against his chest, I gasped for air.

His hand was busy scooping up as much of my cum as possible and then he smeared it on my face. When I finally regained my senses, I felt his erection hard against my buttocks.

He whispered in my ear: "Now I'm going to give you the real thing, my pretty little boy...."

He helped me to my feet and he positioned me bending over the bed.

"SPREAD YOUR LEGS FURTHER APART!" he shouted.

He was impatient and I felt his hand slapping the inside of my thighs to open them wider. He pushed my head to the mattress, and I fought hard against the sudden and palpable fear when I felt the fat knob of his cock pushing at my entrance.

"OH SHIT!" he suddenly exclaimed. "It's almost midnight!"

He pushed me onto the bed and I watched in amazement as he hurriedly got dressed.

"Where are you going?" I whined.

"Your brother'll be home pretty soon – I gotta get out of here."

When he was fully dressed he leaned over and kissed me full on the lips.

"I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass next week, boy," he said. Then suddenly he gave me the most menacing look I'd ever seen.

"If you say anything about this to ANYBODY – your father and brother will know what a faggot you are and will beat the living shit out of you – GOT IT, FAGBOY?"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers