My Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers

When I opened my eyes his hard prick was inches from my mouth.

"Tell me how much you want it in your mouth! C'mon, cunt – SAY IT!!"

Okay, I'll play along.

"I want your cock, Rocco. I want to suck your cock!" I said rather unconvincingly.

"Beg for it, bitch - beg me to suck my cock!"

I swallowed what little pride I had left.

"Please Rocco – PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK – PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ...."

I heard him chuckle as he pushed the head of his cock into my open and waiting mouth.

Lucky for me, when I was licking it in the car I had cleaned off most of the scum.

I sucked it deep in my mouth and used all the skill I could muster with my lips and tongue to get him to shoot his load. I furiously bobbed my head back and forth and stroked the shaft.

A steady and constant moan came from his open mouth. I tasted his pre-cum and shuddered. If his full load tasted as bad as his pre-cum I was in trouble. He tasted like he was strictly on a junk food diet.

I forced the taste out of my mind. Only one thing mattered: make him cum in my mouth, swallow it to appease him, and get the hell out of here.

I kept my tongue moving on his hot flesh. When his hips involuntarily began humping my face I knew he was close and I worked that much harder to make him cum.

Suddenly, he held my head with his hands and fucked his cock in and out of my mouth. The tip of his cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged. For a full minute he fucked deeply in my mouth. He was oblivious to my gagging and discomfort.

Finally, I felt his cock expand even more and I knew the time was at hand.

"SWALLOW IT CUNT – SWALLOW MY CUM YOU FAGGOT BITCH!!!"

I knew the taste would be bad, I just didn't how much cum he'd stored up in his balls. He seemed to cum forever. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful and couldn't even keep up with him. I felt his greasy fluids leaking from the corners of my mouth. He viciously pulled my head further into his groin and the last couple jets of cum shot directly down my throat.

When it was over I was amazed I hadn't choked to death.

He climbed off me and collapsed on the bed beside me. When his breathing returned to normal he gave a look that frightened me.

"Why are you still lying there? Get on your knees between my legs and lick my asshole again!"

I hesitated. He gave me a hard slap across the face and I saw stars before my eyes. I quickly did what I was told.

He opened his legs and pulled them backwards exposing his anus to me.

"Another thirty minutes or so with your tongue in my ass and I'll be ready to give you the best fuck of your life," he said. "I want to feel your lips planted on my asshole - start licking...."

It was difficult but I managed to bury my face between his asscheeks. Once again I licked the inside of his hole. Tears filled my eyes. I'd never felt so alone in my life.

An old saying came to mind: Be careful what you wish for....

I diligently lathered the walls of his asshole with my tongue. He was bigger and stronger than me and I knew he could beat the crap out of me if he wanted. This wasn't exactly what I had in my mind when I flirted with him earlier.

There had been a couple of occasions after I'd come out when I'd been with big men, and it had been thrilling when they were on top, and I felt trapped and helpless beneath them. That had been exciting, this was just downright scary.

I felt him move and heard him flick the lighter then I smelled the sweet smoke once again. He was smoking the joint while I tried hard to rouse his limp dick.

What an asshole! I thought. The cruel irony of it all hit me hard considering where my tongue was.

I settled into a slow, disgusting licking motion. Suddenly I thought of Eddie and I wished I was doing this for him instead of Rocco. Then thoughts of Eddie flooded my brain.

The look in his eyes when I left the bar earlier was burned into my brain. So forlorn; he'd wanted to say something but he didn't.

It finally hit me what that look was: He was hurt – I hurt his feelings. By leaving with Rocco I had hurt the best friend I'd ever had in my life.

And then I finally saw things in the light of day. He was more than a friend. He'd been there for me ever since high school. He helped and guided me through the most difficult time of my life without so much as a 'thank you' or any show of gratitude from me.

I thought of his sense of humor; his intelligence; the witty and lively conversations we had every day. And then I could picture his blue eyes; his beautiful, deep-water-pool of blue eyes. My penis became semi-erect for the first time that night.

I thought about his flat, firm belly; his broad chest and shoulders. He worked out and kept himself in prime condition.

Many times it had been too hot in his apartment so we stripped to our underwear to stay cool. Why not? We were just two close friends hanging out. It always amazed me to see his biceps and thighs. He was only 5'9' and 165 pounds, but every ounce of him was finely-toned muscle.

Suddenly I achieved a full blown erection thinking of Eddie.

What have I done? My mind screamed in anguish. I hoped and prayed it wasn't too late for me to make things right with him. To finally show him the love and respect he deserved.

Then I remembered where I was and what I was doing, and wondered how I could get out of there without Rocco fucking me, or beating the shit out of me.

I thought about just making a run for it. I could run into the living room, scoop up my clothes and be outside in no time flat.

But what if he caught me before I could get out the door? I couldn't withstand the pain he would inflict. He might scar me for life.

Maybe if I used my hands to create a diversion? I could squeeze his balls so hard to hurt him bad then make a run for it?

No, not a good idea; I'd be looking over my shoulder the rest of my life waiting for his revenge.

Then I thought I heard something. I listened carefully. His breathing had changed. I stopped moving my tongue and swore I heard him snoring. Was he asleep?

I needed to take a look, but that would mean stopping what I was doing and lifting my head. If he wasn't sleeping I would be risking another hard slap across my face, or even worse.

I screwed up my courage and looked. He WAS sleeping!

Suddenly my heart danced with joy. I carefully climbed off the bed, and before I left for the living room, I took one last look at Rocco.

I thought: What a complete waste of a perfectly gorgeous hunk of man!

Adrenaline was rushing thru my veins. I pulled on my clothes in record time and was out of that apartment, and Rocco's life, forever.

Outside, I looked around and realized I had no idea where I was. My head had been buried in Rocco's crotch the entire drive here, and I never saw where he'd taken us.

I thought of Eddie and I was enveloped in sadness, shame and guilt. He had never given me bad advice and tonight I thoughtlessly refused to listen to him. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted me out of his life.

My hand was trembling as I held the cell phone and pushed his numbers. I hoped and prayed he would take my call.

He answered after the first ring.

"Johnny! Are you all right? Where are you?" he asked in a near-panic.

Tears flooded my eyes when I heard his voice. A lump in my throat made it difficult to talk.

"I-I don't know – I don't know where I am...I'm lost, Eddie..."

"Are you near his building?" he asked.

"I'm out front – I don't know how to get home from here...."

"Stay right there – I'm coming to get you!"

His voice was tender, but I could tell he was extremely concerned. It was at that moment when I knew for sure how he really felt about me – and how I felt about him.

I sat on the curb by the street and waited. I expected to see Eddie in fifteen-twenty minutes but after just two-minutes his car stopped on the street right before my eyes.

When I opened the car door and climbed in I was too ashamed to look at him.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"I, I...I'm sorry, Eddie...would you just take me home, please?" was all I could say.

We rode in silence. It was a longer drive than I thought it would be. It occurred to me that Eddie must have been waiting in his car for me to call. He had to have been somewhere close to Rocco's building.

What a wonderful guy, I said to myself. I don't deserve someone as nice as him.

When he passed-by the turn to my street, I said: "Ah, I – the turn was back there...."

He said: "I don't think you should be alone tonight – you can sleep at my place."

I fought back tears of joy. I had treated him bad – worse than bad, and he was still concerned about me. He worried about me. At that moment I felt a love for him I'd never felt for anyone else.

When he flipped-on the light switch in his apartment he looked at me and I saw anger spread across his frowning face.

"WHAT THE HELL DID THAT BASTARD DO TO YOU?" he asked.

He was staring at the cheek where Rocco had slapped me. I lifted my hand to feel it. Yes, there was definite soreness, and I imagined a bruise, too.

"It's nothing," I quickly said. "I deserved it – please...I just want to forget everything that happened tonight, okay?"

I went to him and threw my arms around his broad shoulders. He tentatively took me in his arms. Timid at first, but when I hugged him tight he held me close to him. He stroked my back then he lightly kissed the bruise on my cheek.

He abruptly broke our embrace and said, "C'mon, get out of those clothes – you need a shower! It will make you feel better."

As we slowly walked to his bathroom I took hold of his hand. He momentarily stopped in his tracks. I gave his hand a squeeze. Nothing was said as we went into the bathroom.

I took off my shoes and socks then pulled my polo shirt over my head. Eddie grabbed my clothes.

"I'm going to wash these," he said. "I can smell the son-of-a-bitch's rats-nest all over them!"

When I stood in my string, bikini briefs he said, "I'll be outside the door – hand them to me."

I peeled the briefs down my legs while he was still in the bathroom and stood nude before him. That was a first, and he had a surprised, but not angry look on his face. I thought I detected a slight smile.

When I handed him the briefs he said, "I should burn these..."

He turned to leave and said, "I'll go start a wash...."

I took a very long, and very hot shower. I washed the stench of Rocco out of my mind forever. Thoughts of Eddie filled my head. I hoped I could make everything right between us.

I was drying myself when he knocked on the door.

I opened the door and with no shame or embarrassment stood naked before him once again. He was stunned at first, but he recovered and smiled at me.

"Here's a robe you can wear," he said.

When my hair was dry, I cinched the robe around me and joined Eddie on the living room sofa.

"Want a glass of wine?" he asked.

I had used his mouthwash and rinsed and gargled until all I could taste was the slightly sweet turquoise liquid.

"No, thanks," I said.

It was late. Friday night had turned into Saturday morning. We made small talk and decided to see a movie that night.

"I'll get some sheets and a blanket...." he said.

I'd slept on his sofa many times so this was nothing new.

"Eddie," I asked in a small voice. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Once again I saw surprise in his eyes.

"Ah, yeah, sure...if it would make you feel better," he said softly.

"Yes, I think it would," I replied.

There was a small bedside lamp illuminating his bedroom. He slowly began to undress. He seemed suddenly shy.

Before he could say anything, I stripped off the robe and climbed naked under the covers. The awe and tenderness I saw in his eyes made my heart flutter.

He stripped to his boxers and slid into bed. He looked at me and smiled then said, "Good night" and switched-off the lamp.

My heart was pounding and I was sure he could hear it. We lay in the darkness for what seemed an eternity. I was desperately trying to gather enough courage to do what I planned.

I fought-off thoughts of rejection and finally rolled over and found his face. I kissed him on the lips. At first, he didn't respond. I wondered if he'd fallen asleep, or worse, he didn't want me to kiss him.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my back. He pulled me closer and hungrily returned my kiss. I'd never felt such jubilation. We opened our mouths and our tongues danced and licked one another.

I reached down and lightly brushed the front of his shorts. His cock was hard and straining against the fabric. I took it in my hand and boldly squeezed it. He moaned.

I broke our kiss and began a slow descent down his body. I caressed and kissed his chest and nipples. His nipples were hard points on my tongue.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his shorts and slowly lowered them. He raised his hips to help me. I took hold of his naked cock and slowly stroked and kneaded his trembling flesh.

I threw back the bedcovers and positioned myself between his already open legs.

"Johnny," he whispered in the dark, "you don't have to do this...."

Tears filled my eyes.

"Eddie," I said with a quivering voice, "I love you - I want to do this for you every day...."

A deep moan escaped his lips. He choked back a sob.

"Johnny," he said. "I have a confession to make...I love you, too – I have always loved you!"

The manly aroma from his crotch made my head swoon. I breathed-in deeply to fill my nostrils with his smell. My own cock throbbed and I felt the familiar ache in my balls.

It doesn't matter, I told myself. Eddie's pleasure will always come first.

I licked at his cockhead and pre-cum coated my tongue. My cock jumped and pulsated when I tasted the wonderfully rich and delicious flavor.

I wet my lips and slid them down and over his velvety, hot flesh. I sucked him slowly; my tongue lathered his flesh with love. The taste and texture was intoxicating.

His incessant moaning and exclamations of passion and desire for me were music to my ears.

I was lost in a wonderful fog of pleasuring his cock, and my heart was filled with a love and happiness I never knew existed.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers