My Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

"Johnny, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you---you were born this way, and what you think and feel is perfectly normal...in our world we have dominant men and submissive men, that's the way it is...you are excited and aroused by being submissive---again, perfectly normal...you do not possess the ego that doms have---the need to control others...no, you are happier obeying a dom---taking orders---you derive your pleasure from HIS pleasure---it really is a rare gift that you have...tell me why you really moved a thousand-miles from home."

It was now easy to say out loud to Thomas...but it was still something I could never admit to family and friends---at least, not yet.

"I was always scared...I was afraid everyone would find out I was a phony---growing-up, everybody made fun of queers...that's why I tried to have a girlfriend---people expect that...and even though she didn't excite me, I had to pretend or people would call me a faggot...I didn't want to break my parent's hearts...I had to leave---I would have gone to that park again and again, and someone I knew was bound to find out."

"You know, sooner-or-later they WILL find out about you...but if you'll allow me to help you, by that time you'll be comfortable with who you are."

I gazed into his eyes and saw nothing but warmth and love.

"Johnny, I want to kiss you," he said, then added with a smile, "...and look---no stubble!"

I smiled and closed my eyes as he pressed his warm, moist lips to mine.

OH MY GOODNESS---I suddenly became aware of the erection I'd had for most of the evening---it throbbed inside my briefs as our tongues danced together.

"How did you know all those things about me?" I asked once I'd caught my breath. "Am I that obvious? Do you have ESP? How could you possibly have guessed what I was thinking and feeling?"

He smiled sweetly and said, "Johnny, twenty-years ago---I was you---I was afraid and alone---I had no one to talk to---my guilt and shame were so strong I even thought about killing myself...then one day a miracle happened---I met an older man who proved to me there was nothing sordid or unnatural about two men loving one another...he helped me regain my self-esteem---built-up my confidence, and I have been a very happy man ever since---I want to do the same thing for you---you're a wonderful boy, I want to help you understand you deserve to live a long and happy life!"

I had to look away---I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes---that was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me.

He kissed my cheek, and asked in barely a whisper, "Do you have the courage to want to change your life? To let me help you?"

And here it was---the turning point for my entire life! I began to tremble---the old, damnable fear coursed thru my body for the hundredth time...I wanted to jump up and run out of that room like a thief in the night...I can't do this---I can't let people know I'm gay---it isn't right!

Thomas held me close, I knew he could feel my shaking body. He kissed me—I tried to pull away but he held me tight. My body began to relax; I allowed his tongue in my mouth.

His hand suddenly grasped mine and he placed it on the bulge in his jeans. He forced my fingers around his hard cock then moved my hand back-and-forth over his entire length. He let go of my hand, and I continued stroking him on my own.

He said, "Look at the tv screen!"

I saw a naked man standing and a naked boy on his knees. The boy's head was furiously bobbing back-and-forth on the man's long, hard cock. When Thomas squeezed my erection, I almost came in my briefs.

"I want you to do that for me," said Thomas. "If you say yes, we're going into The Darkroom---you'll immediately get on your knees---you will open my pants and take out my cock---you will suck my cock the best you can then when it's time---you will swallow every drop of cum I pump into your mouth...do you understand me, boy?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

He gave me a quick kiss then said, "Sweetie, would you like to go into The Darkroom with me?"

My heart was overcome with a love I'd never before experienced. It was beating so loud I hoped he'd be able to hear my reply.

"Yes, Sir, I would LOVE to go into The Darkroom with you!"

The past is gone...all that remains is the future.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers