My Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,245 Followers

I must admit, he can be the most loving, and tender man I've ever known.

My heart simply melts when he has me sit on his lap, lay against his broad chest, and he strokes me as we watch teevee, or he reads a book to me.

His lovemaking? He is demanding and selfish and totally in charge in the bedroom, but...what can I say? It seems every orgasm I have with him is better than the last one...he is sexy as hell, and the man excites me like no other.

I am actually a very lucky boy. Yes, the dressing and acting like a woman sometimes grows old, but I have adapted, and kind of like it now; and as long as I'm with him I'll never have to work, or even make a decision on my own.

In a perfect world, he would readily admit his homosexuality and be free from his shame and humiliation. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Okay, snap out of it - I have a busy day ahead...I hope Krystal is working at the beauty salon today - I need a manicure AND pedicure...pick up a roast, potatoes and asparagus - maybe that cute assistant manager will be at the grocery store today...come home and change clothes for lunch with the girls - I wonder if Gayle changed her mind about divorcing her husband.

I go into the bedroom to get dressed. I see his ratty old slippers on the floor, smile, and decide I will buy him new ones today. I go directly to the laundry basket and pick up the shirt he wore yesterday. I sniff at his manly fragrance and my prick instantly hardens...I resist the urge to stroke my cock - he asks me every time he gets home if I masturbated while he was gone and, well, every time I lied and said I didn't he saw right through me and took me over his knees...I look at the crumpled satin sheets on the bed and make a mental note to wash them later...I begin smiling for no reason and sing my favorite song.

Sure, I hope we stay in this city, but if we don't it really doesn't matter - I'll follow him anywhere he wants to go.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,245 Followers
12