My Fantasy

Story Info
After months of cybering, it's time for a r/l lesson.
1.2k words
4
21.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got off of the plane and there she was. I had only seen pictures of her through our numerous chats on the Internet and now I was finally seeing her in person. She looked beautiful with her long red hair falling over her shoulders. She was wearing a lacy pink sundress, low cut, revealing just a tease of her breasts. She came up to me excitedly giving me a hug welcoming me to New Orleans. I hadn't ever been there before and wasn't sure how much of the city I would actually be seeing. In our last conversation Sherry had kind of spelled out her agenda for my weekend and there wasn't much room for sight seeing.

"Are you ready to be my pet?" she asked me as she grabbed my hand leading me to her car.

"Yes Madam." I whispered back to her.

"Are you wearing what I told you to wear?"

I was so embarrassed all I could say was "Yes Madam."

My instructions before coming here were to get a black leather thong and have it on when I arrived. I told her that all I had was my carryon and we walked hand in hand to her car.

When we got there I waited for her to unlock the door, but instead she asked me to take my pants off so that she could see my thong. I looked around nervously, unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning the top, and finally unzipping them before letting them slide to the ground around my ankles. This left me wearing just a thong and a polo shirt. She asked me to take my shirt off before getting into the car. I did so and she opened the door for me. I did notice other people in the garage looking at me, but this was New Orleans and for the most part no one cared. I did get a couple of whistles though that made me blush, and her smile.

As I got into her car she slid her hand over my ass then gave it a sharp smack. "Very nice pet, you follow directions well don't you?" She walked around to her side and got in. After she started the car she reached over and gave my cock a little rub before putting it into drive and taking off. "God I've waited a long time for this, Jeffrey." Smiling at me, rubbing my cock a little more, feeling for my shaft under my thong.

"I have too, Sherry."

Sherry then slid her skirt up to her waist revealing her clean-shaven pussy. "Play with me while I drive."

With her still rubbing my cock through my thong I began rubbing her pussy tracing my fingers around her lips, giving her clit a little tease flicking the stud that she had put in weeks before. She began moaning and rubbing my cock even harder. Cars were passing on either side of us giving us quizzical stares. I slide one finger inside of her, when she pushed my hand away telling me to wait until we get to the Hotel. She slid her dress back down and told me to get dressed since we were almost there.

I did so dejectedly wanting to make her cum as soon as I could, but I followed her directions. Sherry had already checked in and we went straight to the room.

Once inside, Sherry ordered me to strip again, down to my thong. "I love how it separates your ass cheeks, mmmmmm your ass is so cute," she whispered in my ear as she gave one of them a little squeeze. I blushed in embarrassment. "Here put this on," she smiled as she threw me what looked like a white baby doll nightie. When I took a closer look at it I realized it was a white babydoll nightie.

I smiled at her and said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," she said, "I want you to have it on by the time I get out of the bathroom, or else."

As soon as she left the room I put it on. It felt very confining; she obviously picked the largest size since I'm 6'00 210lbs. but it was still tight. This one didn't come with panties and my black thong stood out in sharp contrast. I tried pulling and tugging at the nightie attempting to cover myself a little, when Sherry suddenly entered the room.

"Stop tugging at it sweetie, I don't want you covered up. In fact why not just take that thong off baby." I looked over, startled by her sudden appearance and was even more taken aback when I saw what she was wearing. She had on a red leather bra and matching panties, fishnet stockings that went up to her thighs, held in place with a red lace garter, and spiked red heels. My god she looked really hot; I noticed that she was holding a riding crop as well. "I told you to take your thong off pet, Now." She smacked the crop in her hand. I quickly slide the thong over my ass and down my legs turning away from Sherry offering her a great view of my ass. My cock was semi-hard now and I couldn't wait for whatever was going to happen next.

"Crawl over here my pet, and kneel before me." She ordered.

"Yes Madam," I meekly replied as I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled to her, kneeling in front of her. She then reached down between my legs and grabbed my cock squeezing it.

"Is this mine all weekend, my pet?" She inquired still holding it, stroking it, causing my cock to grow.

"Yes Madam," was all I could say. I had been thinking about her touching me for months now and we were finally together. I looked down and watched her pull on my cock, her touch was so sensitive yet forceful.

"Mmmmmmm, I love your cock, it feels so soft even when your hard." She then bent down and kissed my head, taking her tongue, and sliding it up and down my shaft. Then wrapping her lips tightly around my head and sliding her mouth slowly down my entire lenghth. It felt so incredible, I had to put my hand on her shoulder for support. She started sucking more forcefully, sliding her mouth faster and faster up and down my cock.

I whispered in her ear out of breathe, "But im here to serve you Madam." She placed her hand around my cock and started stroking it rapidly keeping her lips closed tightly around it as well. I couldn't contain myself any longer. "May I cum Madam?" I cried out in a pant.

She unwrapped her lips from my cock, "Yes you may, and don't worry you'll be taking care of me soon enough." She started to stroke my cock faster and faster putting her mouth to my head again. "I want to eat your cum my pet, shoot it in my mouth."

Right as she said that I felt my whole body twitch as my first shot of cum missed her mouth and spurted onto her cheek. Sherry wrapped her lips around my head and continued to stroke my cock squeezing everything out that she could. I tried to pull back, but she grabbed me by the ass and swallowed my softening dick deep into her throat sucking every last drop out.

After a few moments she released me and smiled up at me, "Welcome to New Orleans."