My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes! Please? Please let me?" I was squirming around. My balls were starting to ache and my cock was leaking pre-cum like a fountain. I looked down and was surprised at how swollen and angry it looked. I was burning up and twitching around like a landed fish.

"Let you what?" You asked with false innocence.

"God! Please? Please let me kiss and suck your tits? Please let me suck your nipples? Oh please?"

"Of course I will," you replied, "All you had to do was ask."

I groaned and continued to pull helplessly at the restraints. You cupped a breast and lowered it to my mouth, only to pull away just as I tried to kiss it. I was moaning in frustration constantly. Over and over, you teased me with one breast then the other before relenting and letting me do what I begged for. With one hand you let me suck at one nipple, then the other, while your other hand was busy between your legs. Your domination of me was thrilling you as much as it was to me. I could see in-between being fed nipples how wet you were. How your juices had coated the insides of your thighs and were running down to your knees. You were breathing as hard as I was, and your eyes were glazed over.

"Would you like to lick my pussy?"

My hips twitched up at that question. Trying to stab my swollen cock into something, anything for relief.

"Yes! Please mistress? Please may I lick your pussy?"

Your body shuddered and shook as I said mistress. I had seen that before, you came just from me calling you that. I kept begging, kept calling you mistress, wanting you to sit on my face and let me lick and suck your cunt to orgasm after orgasm. You recovered, and gripped my dick and squeezed it painfully.

"Bad boy, making your mistress cum before she's ready."

I grunted in pain, but kept begging. Too slowly for my tastes, you positioned yourself over my face, and slowly lowered your pussy toward my lips. Drops of your cum were hitting me in the face, and I tried to catch each drop with my tongue. Finally, you let me taste you. I was moaning and grunting happily while swirling my tongue along the lips of that beautiful cunt.

I licked, kissed, and sucked on your drenched lips. I ran my tongue lightly along your exposed clit, which resembled a small-engorged cock, reflecting your excitement. Then I kissed it once before sucking on it as if it were a nipple. I sucked as if I could get milk from it. Your whole body shuddered and started to grind on my face. I didn't care, I loved it, and started to pull on it with my teeth, and gently chew on it. My goal was to make you suffer as much as you were making me.

I alternated between thrusting my tongue into your steaming hole, licking your soaking lips, sucking on them, kissing them, tonguing your clit, and sucking and gently biting it. I'd start a pattern and then change it to a different one, then change that. Keeping you unbalanced and drinking your cum. All the while I kept begging you to let me continue, the sound and vibration of my voice driving you higher.

I couldn't count the number of times you flooded my mouth and covered my face with your cum. Your cries of pleasure and pain mixed with mine. The ache of my balls and cock were driving me on. Causing me to bite alittle harder, suck alittle harder and longer on your clit. To pull it alittle further out with my teeth before letting go of it and sucking on it some more. Finally you had enough, and pulled your pussy away from my face. Gasping and covered in sweat, you looked like a sexual goddess. I realized that I would do anything to have you, and fight ferociously to keep other men away from you.

You looked at me and licked your lips. "Would you like me to kiss you?"

"Please mistress? Please kiss me? Please?"

Grinning, you turned around and kissed me. Tasting your own juices and purred in my ear. "If you beg me enough, and are sincere enough, I'll lick your face clean." I don't recall what I said but I begged for several minutes while licking my lips, and as much of your cum from my face as my tongue could get to before you decided I had been sincere enough. The feel of your tongue, and the knowledge that you were licking your own cum from me was exciting me even further. There was so much aching pressure in my cock and balls that I felt that they were going to literally explode.

"There" you said, "all clean."

You glanced down the bed and stared for a moment at my cock. It was a very swollen and purplish red color, and at the moment, the largest it had ever been in my life.

"Where did that monster come from?"

"From you mistress. You did it to me."

You purred, "Did I?" And started to play with my nipples again. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes! It hurts. It aches so much."

"What do you want me to do to you? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to take that swollen cock of yours and fuck myself on it? You'd like that wouldn't you?"

At every word my dick twitched. With every breath it twitched. Every time I looked at your lust filled face it twitched. It was moving so much and wildly that it appeared to be trying to free its self from me and find release on its own.

"Yes! Please! Please fuck me? Please let me cum? I want to feel you; I want to enter you. I'm begging to feel your hot wet pussy swallow my cock! Please? Please? I'll do anything, anything! Fuck me, please?"

My inhibitions were totally gone. I was swearing constantly and often. I was near tears with need, and frustrated that none of my begging was getting anywhere. You just kept pinching my nipples and staring at my dick. Finally, you turned and straddled my hips. Gazing into my eyes, you ever so slowly lowered your dripping cunt toward my abused cock.

Not taking any chances, I kept up the begging. I was down to just one word. Please. Over and over again, with my heart and soul thrown behind that word. Ever so slowly, even with my hips thrust up as far as I could get them, it seemed to take forever. Then, at last, the head of my cock touched your sopping wet pussy, and started to sink in. You purred as it disappeared into your soft, wet, hot folds, and I kept up the begging. At last your hips came to a rest on mine.

I was reveling in the feel of you. How you were gripping me in that tight, wet silky vise. I wanted to roll you over and savagely take you again and again. I wanted to feel your legs and arms wrap around me as you held on for dear life. I wanted to feel your body shudder through orgasm after orgasm. But I couldn't. You were in total control of me. No matter how much you teased or excited the beast in me, you kept in complete control, and I loved it.

Panting, you said, "What do you want me to do now? How do you want me to move my hips? Do you want me to squeeze your cock with my pussy or do you want me to get off and let you suffer here?"

I thought I had been broken earlier. I was wrong. There was nothing shy at all about me anymore. There was nothing I wouldn't say to get relief. There was nothing I would not promise and keep to get you to finish and allow me to cum. Each word was a struggle. I was babbling. I had to beg for each thrust, each slide of the hips, each circular grinding motion against me. But it wasn't enough. You kept teasing me. Riding me till I was at the brink and then stopping. Panting, and working yourself to several orgasms while keeping me at the very edge of mine.

It was relentless torture. I was yelling, moaning, whimpering, and groaning, while trying to beg. I couldn't string enough coherent words together to communicate. But I kept trying. I was so close, kept so close to the edge. I could feel it almost; just one more thrust, one more grind and I'd cum too. Then you stopped. Simply stopped all together for several minutes and just watched me writhe, and kept my hips from moving the little they could with no effort.

"Promise that you'll do anything I want. Anything I ask and I'll let you cum. Promise that you'll be mine and belong to no one but me. Trust me. I'm not like those bitches you fucked with you. I'll never do anything to humiliate you, I won't cheat on you, and I won't leave you. Promise!"

It took a moment for what you said to sink in through the haze of lust and need. I was stunned again. How could anyone want me that way? How could I say no? I looked at you, into your eyes and saw the sincerity and determination. My fall for you was complete. Emotion stronger than those few times I had been in love swept through me. I was yours.

"I promise! I'll do anything you want! Anything you ask! I love you! I trust you! I promise!"

I was yelling, and I didn't care who heard me. I had to try and convey what I was feeling to you. That I would do anything you asked, do anything for you.

You smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Covered in sheen of sweat, hair tangled and cascading about you, you were a vision of beauty. The smile was full of triumph, pleasure, and love. You leaned forward and gave me a kiss so passionate that I was left breathless.

Your breasts pressed against my chest, your nipples scraping against mine. Slowly you started to rise up and down on my cock. Fucking me with building tempo. Swishing your hips in one direction and then another, corkscrewing down on my raging hard on and then grinding your hips against mine. Closer and closer I came to climax, still promising, and begging you for release. Fear started to build in me as well, fear that you'd tease me again, leaving me hanging on the edge. You finally silenced me with another deep, long kiss as you fucked me. I was straining against my bonds I wanted to hold you close and thrust as deeply into you as I could.

Finally it happened, the damn broke. Thrusting upwards and into you as far as I could, I came, yelling into your mouth during your kiss. It felt as if my balls had exploded and shot through my dick into you. The pleasure was overwhelming as cum boiled out of me and poured into you. The spurts were long and forceful, each one feeling like an individual climax. Over and over I continued to spew long shots of cum into your clinging pussy. I passed out as another orgasm swept over you, your soft cries in my ear sending me to even greater heights.

I awoke with you moaning and whispering in my ear that you loved me, that you were still cuming, that you could feel my cock still twitching in your pussy and how you loved that feeling. I wasn't out long, but it felt as if I died and heaven was your naked body draped over mine. I kissed your neck and kept telling you that I loved you too, that I was yours, and how you almost killed me with pleasure. After some time, you stirred and kissed me, brushing my hair away from my eyes, and slowly slid off my deflating cock. Our cum was soaked into the sheets and bed. My hips were drenched, and cum continued to drip out of your pussy as you lay next to me.

"Will you untie me?" I asked, my voice hoarse from all the yelling and begging I did.

You giggled and snuggled up to me. "No."

"No?" I asked. "Why not?"

You kissed me on the neck and reached down and cupped my balls. "I'm not done with you yet. You promised you'd do anything remember?"

"Of course I remember. And I'll keep my promise, but I'm afraid you killed it." I was referring to my dick, which was very limp, and covered in cum.

You grinned and gently started to stroke it. Despite my sated needs, and the mind blowing orgasm you put me through it started to stir and grow.

"It's not dead, and I'm not through with it or you. You promised to do anything and I'm going to do lots of things to you tonight. You're mine, and I'm going to keep reminding you of that."

12