My Fantasy

Story Info
Nudity on a picnic turns erotic.
442 words
19.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_pond
lily_pond
1 Followers

Imagining that I am alone at a picnic by a lake. I have eaten some of the food from my picnic basket and have decided to lie back and savor the sounds and smells of the lake. It is a hot day; I take a look around and decide to take my cloths off so that I may feel the sensation of the sun on my skin. Thoughts of sex drift into my mind, but just as I start to caress myself, I hear the sound of steps. I sit up, afraid that I am not alone. I listen hard, and I can make out rustling sounds that seem to be getting closer and coming toward me.

Before I have a chance to act, a man appears in the clearing. He is someone I vaguely recognize but do not know well. In stark contrast to my nakedness, the man is dressed in a uniform. The man has an air of respectability that seems out of place with the scene and my nudity. I am embarrassed and try to cover my breast with my hands.

But the man shows no hint of disapproval or even surprise. He opens his basket and pulls out an immaculate white tablecloth that he spreads out on the ground. He tells me to lie down on the tablecloth while he pulls the picnic basket over toward me. Slowly and meticulously, the stranger arranges all the food from the basket on my naked body. Then he casually sits back to admire his work.

My mood is slowly turning form nervousness to interest. I want to know what he is going to do next, and I start to feel aroused. Slowly the man stands up, takes his jacket off, folds it neatly, and places it on the ground. Then he tucks a white napkin into his shirt. All of his movements are mannered and precise.

He tells me to stay absolutely still so that none of the food fall off and then he kneels beside me and begins to eat from my body. He licks cream cheese and raspberries from my chest and, by the time he gets to my kitty, the chocolate that he placed there is beginning to melt. As a result he starts to lick my clit. I realize that, despite his composure, he has an erection. Yet has made no attempt to move inside of me. I find this so sexy. I begin responding and very quickly the pressure from his tongue becomes so amazing that I start to squirm and moan until, eventually, even though I try, I cannot prevent an orgasm.

To be continued...

lily_pond
lily_pond
1 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Picnic in the Rain A spur-of-the-moment picnic leads to sex in the rain.in Romance
Brook & Renee Southern gentleman teaches Yankee girl about passion.in Erotic Couplings
Evening Song Fruits of the forest never tasted so good.in Erotic Couplings
Office Call She warned Paul he should beware a late night at work.in Erotic Couplings
Memories Or Dreams? Sex on the beach with you.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories