My Fantasy

Story Info
A man heads into a world he knows nothing about,but likes it
2.4k words
4.33
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. He had finally closed his latest deal at work and he was looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The light was just beginning to fade as he began his drive home. Nearing his house he passed by a large group of stables, the same stables he passed everyday. Today was no different; the horses were being lead into their stalls for the night.

Toward the far end of the property on the side of the road there was something different. A woman, still dressed in her riding clothes, was in front of her car with the hood up. Smoke billowed from the engine and she coughed in agony. Pulling his car behind hers, he went to see what the problem was.

“What’s the problem Ms?” He questioned as he approached. And that’s when he saw her, saw that body. She was about 5’8’’ and the khaki riding pants stuck to her skin as if they were glued on, and black leather boots rode up to her mid-calf. She had an athletic build, very tone, and yet her breasts were very full and firm against her tight, white blouse. Blond hair cascaded to her shoulders and her green eyes pierced mine as we made eye contact.

“I just don’t know,” she said with a mischievous smile on her face, “it just started smoking.”

“Well I don’t know much about cars, why don’t I just give you a ride somewhere and you can get straightened out from there,” he said.

“Really? You wouldn’t mind doing that? My house is just up the road,” she asked hoping for the response she expected.

“Not at all,” he replied, “anything for a lady. My name is James by the way.”

“I’m Kate; it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She said with a smile and thanked him. After closing the hood and grabbing a bag from her car, they were both in his car. They talked as they drove; he told her that he was still single and looking for some excitement in his life. The passed by all too quickly for him, as she really did live quite close, but he took every opportunity to look over at her and admire her amazing body. Soon they pulled onto a long winding road that went through a thick forest; you could never see the neighborhood from the road because of it. After about a mile and a half of just trees, it finally opened up into a picturesque village. The houses were magnificent, with large amounts of land for each one. He could not believe the size some of the houses had.

“How could one family use so much space?” He thought as they continued through the area. After passing by ten mansion size houses, she pointed and said that the next one was her house.

“Please tell me you don’t live in there alone,” James inadvertently said as he stared in awe of the great house.

“Nope, I have a servant to keep me company. Her name is Megan; she is such a sweet girl.” Kate replied. And with that being said, he had pulled into the driveway and parked the car.

“Why don’t you come in? You can have a drink with me, it’s the least I can do.” She said as she stepped from the car. Right as she was speaking he got a glimpse of her ass in those tight riding pants. It was perfectly outlined and looked amazing. His impulses took control of him and he quickly agreed.

The house was amazing; everything was wood floors and high ceilings. Megan met them at the door and took their coats. James couldn’t help but think about how attractive she was. Megan was much smaller than Kate, only about 5’5’’, but she was just as beautiful and had an innocent look about her. Very skinny, she had smaller breasts than Kate, but just as nice of an ass. Her brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail, giving her the appearance of a teenager, and what James found to be a strange outfit for a maid. It was a short black skirt and a tight tube top that just covered her small chest. The strangest thing was the black leather collar around her neck. It had a ring in the middle as if she were a dog that you could attach a leash to.

We proceeded into the house, as Megan left us to get drinks, Kate walked ahead and her boots clicked in an attractive way. James followed her into a large living room with a light fire in the fireplace. Setting down on the comfortable sofa they continued to talk as Megan brought in a tray of drinks. Setting the tray down she handed a drink to each of us and left us to enjoy our conversation. As the glasses emptied, James thanked Kate for the drink and began to get up.

“Wait,” Kate said, “I should be thanking you.” She pulled him back down to the sofa and kissed him passionately. As she pulled away from the kiss she whispered, “I saw you watching me in the car. And I know you want more than that kiss.”

Awe struck, he replied with a simple nod of his head.

“Good then, but your going to have to play by my rules. “ Kate said as she held up a blindfold. Again James replied with a nod of his head, as she tied the cloth around his eyes.

“Ok, I will lead you now. Stand up.” She said. He got up and took her hand as she led him back through the house. They then went down a flight of stairs, where Kate stopped and told him to wait for a moment. He then felt her move in front of him and unbuckle his belt, followed by the button of his slacks, and finally the zipper. Pulling the pants down, Kate found his ever increasingly hard member in a pair of tight boxer briefs. Pulling those down as well, his cock sprang out. It was a little bit over seven inches and about two inches wide; he heard Kate give a groan of approval. Slowly she began to stroke him with her warm, soft hand, increasing the speed ever so slowly. Then he felt the warmth and wetness of her tongue run over his head, as a shiver of pleasure ran through his body. Soon her mouth was all the way around it and she was amazing. Streaking up and down it felt wonderful, while she cupped his balls and played with them at the same time.

Suddenly she stopped and withdrew her mouth from his rock hard cock. He looked down in wonderment, only to realize that he couldn’t see. Without warning his arms were grabbed from behind him and he felt handcuffs being slapped around his wrists. It had all happened so quickly that he didn’t have time to react.

“What the hell is going on?” He cried. He didn’t know what to do, and although he feared what was happening to him, he also found it intriguing to not know what was going to happen. There was no response to his question and as he struggled against the person holding him from behind, he felt another set of cuffs going around his ankles. Knowing that he couldn’t get away he gave up his fight. In the deep recesses of his mind he had always had submissive desires, but never had an opportunity to explore them. This sudden domination over him was actually beginning to excite him now that the initial shock was over.

“Well it seems like you are enjoying this from the look of your cock,” Kate said with a chuckle. His cock was so hard, it was throbbing. In his blind state he felt hands move to the blindfold that covered his eyes and suddenly light flooded back into them. He was shocked by what he saw. Scanning the room his eyes glanced over a metal cage that looked appropriate for a large dog. Next there was a padded wooden horse, like those you would use in gymnastics. A large, padded table was on the far side of the room; it was complete with restraints at the wrist, ankles, chest, and head. Eye hooks and chains were scattered across the walls, ceiling, and floor. And on the wall right of James were several chests, along with various devices hanging from the wall. Besides the stairs behind him, there were two doors leading out of the room; he could only wonder what they held in store for him. With his survey of the room complete his eyes glanced at Kate, who was now standing in front of him with a mischievous look. Looking behind himself, he saw Megan was a cute smile on her face.

“Well what do you think?” Kate asked, not allowing time for a response. “There are two rules while you are here. The first is that I am addressed as Mistress Kate at all times. The second is that you obey everything I say. If you don’t comply with either of these I will punish you. So what do you say to that?”

“Yes, Mistress Kate” James responded.

“Good, I like quick learners. Now you are going to experience many things while you’re here this weekend and this doesn’t have to be the only weekend. As for tonight I am going to retire. Megan will dress you for bed and put you to sleep. I will see you in the morning.” Kate said with a wink of her eye, and she retreated up the stairs.

“Lets go James,” Megan said as they began to move toward one of the two doors in the room. Luckily the chain between the ankle cuffs was large enough that James could walk a little.

“So are you a slave too?” James asked Megan as they neared the door.

“Yes, I have been with Mistress Kate for two years now. Don’t worry, you’ll love the treatment here.” Megan said with another one of her cute smiles. As she opened the door, James got a glimpse of a hallway that lay behind it. Another three or four rooms branched off from the hallway, rooms of untold mystery. Coming to the second door on the right Megan stopped and opened it. Inside was a simple room with a bed and many closets and dressers.

Walking in and turning on the light Megan said, “This is the dressing room. All we really use this for is changing, but sometimes after Mistress goes to bed I get a chance to fuck a fellow slave on this bed. I know you would really enjoy that, but sadly we don’t have time tonight. Now as far as clothes go Mistress likes everyone to wear feminine attire. Go to the dresser on the right and pick a pair of panties from the top drawer.” James looked over at her with a face of disbelief, but followed her order. Opening the drawer he found a wide selection and chose a pair of low rise white cotton bikini briefs.

“I’ve never worn panties before.” He said as he held them up.

“Now your not going to put up a fight if I take your cuffs off are you?” Megan asked.

“No, you can take them off,” James responded.

“Ok,” Megan said, “After I take these off I want you to strip and then just put on those panties. Got it?”

“Strip in front of you?” James shot back inquisitively.

“Yeah! Is there a problem?” Megan asked.

“No, no it’s ok.” James replied. And with that Megan removed the two sets of cuffs and stepped back to watch James. Feeling her eyes upon him, James nervously removed his clothing until he was utterly naked. As he slid them on he felt the soft cotton touch his skin and before long he realized how good the feeling made him feel. His cock, which had since fallen limp, began to renew some of its strength.

“I could defiantly get used to this,” he thought.

“Ok lets go put you to bed.” Megan said as she walked out the door and across the hall to the opposite door. Opening it she revealed a room with a jail cell. Pulling a large key from the wall she opened the thick, iron, barred door to the cell and motioned for him to go in. As he began to pass through the door she stopped him, and turned him toward her. Megan moved in and passionately kissed him. As she broke the kiss off, James simply stood there with an awe struck face. Unable to move James stood as Megan pulled his panties down and removed his cock. Dropping to her knees, she took the nicely sized member into her mouth and started giving James the blow job of his life. Now barely able to stand, James clutched the bars as his euphoric state overcame him. Within a few minutes James was shooting his thick load into Megan’s mouth. Megan just took it, swallowing it all. As soon as he had finished, Megan stood back up and pulled his panties around his now limp cock. James was still clutching the bars to hold himself up, as his legs were now much too weak to hold himself.

“That was amazing, thank you…” James whispered as he trailed off into his euphoric state once more. Megan just smiled that cute smile of hers and helped him into the cell. Laying him down on the small cot she asked if he needed anything else. With no response from James, she turned around and closed the cell door. Hanging the key on the wall, she left the room and James was alone. As she shut the door James got a final glance of her sweet body and especially her ass.

“I’ve never felt anything like that,” James thought. “And now I am locked in a cell, in a house I don’t know, with two women I just met. What have I got myself into?” Even with all of that though, James still felt strangely safe and was very turned on by the whole matter.

“Now all I am worried about is what’s going to happen tomorrow?” He wondered as he drifted to sleep…