My Fantasy

Story Info
Woman has the sexual experience of her dreams.
745 words
3.9
43.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew before I walked in the door that I was going to first take a long, hot bath and second curl up with a good book in my warm bed. I started the bath water, adding vanilla scent, and lit candles through the house. After putting a CD on repeat I climbed into the tub, sinking up to my chin. As I soaked in the hot water I let my hands slide over my slick body. Over my breasts, teasing my nipples by flipping my rings and tugging on them, making them hard and throbbing. Then down my stomach to my pussy, teasing myself by lightly running my fingers over my labia until I can't stand it anymore, until I have to touch my clit.. After just a few minutes of rubbing my fingers over my clit I knew I wouldn't be curling up with a book, but taking my favorite vibrator to bed with me.

After drying myself off I moved to the bed, lying kind of sideways. The candles were flickering and the flames were reflected off of my nipple rings. I had one hand rubbing back and forth across my left nipple, tugging at it, and the other between my legs, playing with my clit. The music was turned up loud. I didn't hear you come in, but I could feel you looking at me from the doorway.

I sat up as you walked to the edge of the bed and I began to undo your pants. You took my hands in yours and told me no, because you hadn't given me permission to undress you. You turned and went into the other room. I could hear you talking to someone, but didn't hear another voice. I sat back on my heels and waited for you to return. You came back into the room holding the hand of a naked woman. She was tall with long, dark hair and very pretty. I was very unnerved to be sitting on my bed naked with another woman in the room. I knew what was going to happen. We had talked about my desire to be with a woman many times and the conversations always lead to wonderful sex. You told us that names didn't matter so you wouldn't bother with introductions.

You told her to sit by me on the bed and she did so without question. Following your instructions, we leaned toward each other to kiss. I could feel my clit swelling with every heartbeat. We were allowed no hesitation. You quickly had her lying back on the bed, and me lying over her, my leg between hers. Our thighs rubbing against each others pussies. I wanted to taste her and I looked up at you, my eyes begging for permission. You nodded yes, and I started to move to the edge of the bed, but you wanted me to turn around and place my cunt over her mouth as I licked and sucked her.

I got into position and lowered myself to be closer to her mouth and leaned down so my tongue could trace her slit. I almost came as soon as her tongue touched my clit, but I knew you wouldn't like that. Instead, I tried to concentrate on what I was doing and began to suck on her clit and slide my tongue deep into her. I loved the taste of her and didn't think I would be able to get enough.

She was sucking and nibbling and I was getting closer to coming, her tongue and teeth playing with me. I felt you move onto the bed behind me, your hands on my ass, grabbing my hips, then felt your hard cock rub over my pussy, getting wet with the juice that had been steadily flowing from me. I raised my hips for you. I looked between our bodies and could see her struggling to reach her tongue to your cock as you rubbed against me. Your cock was in my ass, fucking me hard. I was sucking hard on her clit with two fingers insider her. Her hands were holding my face tight against her as she came. I couldn't take it anymore and begged you to let me cum now. You said "yes, now you little slut. Cum for me now!" I came hard with her fingers against my clit and deep in my pussy, while your cock was shooting it's load into my ass.