My Fantasy

Story Info
Married for 20 years to a wonderful man who knows me.
3.6k words
4.41
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called me early in the day from his work to instruct me,

"Get ready to meet me at the Hilton Room #1199 at 9:45 tonight."

"You are to wear your hair in a pony tail, a white button front blouse, a short black skirt, thigh high nylons and heels."

"There will be a car waiting for you at 9:15".

In anticipation of the evening, I get prepared. I keep an eye on the clock as I pamper myself and picture in my head what he has planned for me. In his instructions, he tells me to leave the top 3 buttons of my blouse undone. As the hour arrives, I sip on a glass of wine to calm my nerves. The door bell rings and I open it to see a tall dark and handsome man offering me his hand, I take it as he leads me to the open door of a limo.

"I've been instructed to take you to the Hilton, Ma'am?"

"Yes, please!"

As the driver looks ahead to obey the traffic signs, I can see him staring into his rear view mirror. My face fills up with tingles as I remember that my blouse in partly undone. He seems to like what he sees and he seems to know what's in store for me tonight. I am feeling shy and vulnerable at the thought that this man, this stranger might know what is about to happen to me.As we pull up to the Hotel, I hop out of the limo when the door comes open for me. Just for a moment, I stop to take in the sensations and feelings that are rushing through me. From the pounding in my heart to the thoughts rushing through my head, I feel that all my senses are heightened with the excitement of what's to come. I know that he will make tonight everything it should be. He's never let me down, never left me unsatisfied.

"Good evening madam!"

"The elevators, please?" I ask the concierge

"To the right, ma'am" he directs me

I take the elevator to the 11th floor and the ring of the doors opening reminds me of why I am here. He will do as he pleases with me, he will use me to his satisfaction, he will make me do what he demands.

I step off the elevators and slowly walk down the hallway looking for room #1199. I stand in front of the door and take a deep breath. I tap on the door 3 times and I wait. I can hear him walking towards the door, observing the door knob turning, I see the door come ajar. He stands there evaluating my appearance.

"Step back" he orders me

"With your left hand, lift up your skirt" he pauses before continuing

"now turn around and bend over so I can see you"

I take a breath and a few steps back. I turn around, hold up my skirt and bend over. I can hear his sounds of approval as I obey. I can feel a rush of blood to my head and in a quick moment, I realize what he is seeing. I am all too aware that at any moment someone could walk off the elevator or out of their room to see me bent over showing off my assets.

"Stand up, let your skirt fall to your thighs and walk into the room"

He heads to the chair at the back of the room and takes a seat.

As I walk in, I close the door leaving the world behind me. I take a glance at the lay out of the room. The right side holds a king sized bed with a night table at each side, one of which holds a variety of toys and a couple candles. The room has a large floor to ceiling bay window that overviews a busy street, the curtains drawn open completely. The left side of the room accommodates a large chest of drawers and a coffee maker and behind is the largest mirror I've ever seen.

"I told you to take your hair down" he yells at me

In my reverie, I must have zoned out and failed to hear his instructions which frustrated him

"Do you have somewhere better to be?" he demands

Without responding, I reach for the hair band and place it on my wrist, I know it Will be used in the near future. My hairs falls down to mid-back. I shake my head to make sure my long brown hair is loose and free. I feel his gaze going up and down my body, and I know that he is picturing me naked, on all fours, his favorite position for me.

"untie your blouse slowly"

I reach for the 4th button and slip it out of the buttonhole, 2 more buttons and I am done.

"Open your blouse so I can see your tits"

In that split second I realise I fucked up. He didn't instruct me to wear a bra but I did.

"Well if I didn't know better I'd say you did that on purpose, I didn't tell you to wear a bra"

"I'm sorry" I tell him looking away from his eyes

"And you think apologizing makes up for it?" he asks

"No, of course not" I reply in agreement

"I'll deal with that later but for now let your blouse fall to the floor and turn your back to me"

I let the blouse descend to my feet. Facing the door, I feel the glare of his eyes burning through me.

"Remove your bra"

I reach to my back and unsnap the hook.

"Turn to face me"

"Unzip your skirt and let it fall"

"I want to see you naked with only stocking and heels on"

I know that he is aware of the moisture forming between my legs. My clit is slowly starting to throb and becoming anxious for some attention. Yet I know that he will make me wait. He will make me ache, swell and pulsate before giving me any sort of release.

"So so pretty!" he declares

"Your tits, they are just the perfect mounds of flesh"

"Put your right leg up on the edge of the bed"

"Now use your left hand to spread your pussy lips apart, with your other hand, slide two fingers inside yourself until your fingers are damp"

I know that he is starting to feel his cock throbbing probably as much as my clit so I reach for my hole, slide two fingers in and right away my fingers are wet.

"Move your fingers in and out 3 times and pull them out, let me see you clean them up with your mouth"

I hesitate for a second but I know that I have to comply with his demands.

I lick my fingers clean and wait for his next instructions

"I love watching you obey me, I love knowing that anything I tell you to do, you will do"

"I will!" I respond

"Put your leg down and walk to me"

The closer I get to him, the closer he moves to the edge of his chair.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks so I can see your asshole"

As I bend over, I hear a sharp slap then I feel the pain wave.

"Now that was for the bra, remember the bra that I didn't tell you to wear"

"You should have known not to wear one" he justified himself

"So this backside of yours, put a finger in your ass so I can watch it come in and out"

"yea that's what I want to see!"

I insert a finger and again a sharp heat wave comes from another slap to the same spot he hit the first time.

"What was that for?" I yelled in pain while placing my free hand on my cheek to sooth the pain

"That was still for the bra incident! I didn't tell you I was over that now did I?"

"As a matter of fact, I really should spank you again for questioning my actions, I don't need to clear anything I do to you, I will do as I please, when I please and you won't question me again, got it?"

"Yes, I got it" lowering my eyes to the floor.

He brings his hands to my ass and caresses the red mark that is slowly presenting itself.

In such a loving manner, he soothes the tingling of the spanks until they are all but gone. Still bent over with my ass to his face, he pulls my hands away and places them on my knees. He runs his fingers the length of my back from my neck to my asshole. I can feel his breath on my cheeks. He places both his hands on my ass and spreads them apart exposing my hole. I wonder why he has paid no attention to my cunt so far, he seems to be obsessed with my ass tonight but who am I to doubt his intents.

He drops a spit wad down my ass, and reaches down and catches the next wad to rub it all around my asshole. I can sense that he is about to do something and I clench. With one swift motion he enters his middle finger in my ass and brings it out again. He repeats the process until I start moaning with pleasure. His other hand reaches to my front and finds my tit just dangling waiting for its turn.

He grabs my nipple and pinches it so hard that I winced making him squeeze it even harder.

"Well now, is this something that makes you whimper?"

"Cause you know how I hate to hear sobs and cries!"

"No, I won't make a sound, I promise"

Pulling his hand away from my tit, he places his whole arm across my back as to hold me in place and resumes the ass fucking. With a vicious attitude, he jams two then three fingers in my ass making my asshole loosen for what is sure to be an upcoming fuck fest. The feelings of pleasure are coming over me slowly and the anticipation of a good clit orgasm is enough to keep me baring the abuse. Withdrawing his fingers, he orders me to stand up straight, and to pinch my now hard nipples.

"Pinch them hard, pinch them until I tell you to stop"

Obeying his demand, I grab both nipples and start pinching them until streams of pain take over.

"Now twist those nipples all the way around"

"Yea, that's it, you like that, don't you, yea I know you like that, squeeze them harder, harder I old you"

I do it...pinching them hard, I tweak them until I am about to scream.

"Don't you make a sound, I can see you want to cry out but you know better, don't you?"

"Fuck that's so hot, I love seeing you in pain like that"

"Ok, Stop" he commands me

"Get on your knees and crawl to me"

"You're making my cock throb and you're gonna do something about it"

As I crawl on the floor, I know that I'm about to please him with my oral skills.

"unzip my pants and take my cock out"

"Now put it in your mouth, lick it, do what you do best"

"If you don't do it to my liking, you will pay hard, that I promise you!"

I pull his shaft out and bring my breath to the head of it. Letting my drool fall into his eye, I massage it up and down feeling the stiffness build in my hands.

"Suck it bitch, what are you waiting for?"

I take his member into my mouth and let my tongue roam all over and around his erection. Around the base of his head, along the shaft and pulling out his balls, I lick everything my mouth can get to.

He reaches around my head and grabs a hand full of hair and pushes my head down on his cock until he hears me choke. He pulls my head away long enough for me to take a breath and pushes me down again. Tears fill my eyes as I struggle for air, knowing that this turns him on the most, I try to do the best I can. Still grabbing my hair he tells me to stand up and walk to the bed.

"Get on your back and spread your legs wide"

I am now on my back, spreading my legs apart as wide as I can and I wait, I wait for what seems to be minutes before being instructed to do something, anything...I wonder if I am supposed to know what to do, perhaps he expects me to know what to do but I don't so I wait. My breath grows deeper, my heart pounds louder, and I wait. I can see him standing at the foot of the bed slowly taking his pants off then his briefs, then his shirt, he's standing there naked just staring at me, it makes me uncomfortable but I know that I must wait.

"Start playing with your pussy for me, make it wet, make it ready"

I reach down with one hand to insert 2 fingers in my hold but he screams at me to slow it down...so I do. I spit on my fingers and slowly trace the length of my body down to my pussy lips, I dig to enter 2 fingers in. My head pushes into the bed with the sensation of my own force. My fingers get wet quickly because self pleasuring is my ultimate turn on.

"Rub your clit real slow"

"yea like that"

"Fuck that's nice"

"not so fast, fuck, do it slow"

He tells me every move to make and I love that, the element of surprise, the fact that I don't know what's next even though I am the one doing the motions, it's all part of the unknown for me.

"Put your middle finger on your clit, push down on it but don't move your finger until I tell you to" he tells in with urgency in his voice.

I can feel that he is getting ready to really use me and I feel the bed moving, I know that he is moving closer to me so he can get a better look at his handy work.

"start rubbing little circles on your clit but rub it slow and I mean slow" he demands

"slower, do it slower, can you feel the blood flowing yet, can you feel your clit throbbing yet?"

I can, I can feel my pussy juice starting to run down my ass crack which prooves to him how close I am to an orgasm.

"OK, now with two fingers, rub your clit from left to right, back and forth, as fast as you can. While you do that, I will count to 10, when I do reach 10 you will stop without cumming, if you cum, you will regret it, that I promise"

he moves on the bed placing his knees against my hip, leans over to my cunt and spits on it making my fingers glide with ease. Before he starts counting, he grabs his cock with his left hand and starts to stroke it making it rock hard and fully erect. Just the look of his cock next to my face gets my clit pounding but....

1, he starts counting 2, 3, 4, the faster I rub my clit, the faster my breath gets, and the deeper in heat I get, the throbbing of my clit is take over 5, 6, 7, 8, I can't take it, my pussy muscles are hurting from the strain of controling the feelings 9, Fuck I'm about to cum, please let me cum, I beg in my head, I don't know if I can hold off, fuck I can't cum yet but I want to cummmmm 10 STOP Fuck Fuck Fuck....I was so close, why couldn't he just let me cum...!

As I stop, I look at him in disappointment only to see precum on his cock...perhaps he was about to cum too

"Good girl, you really wanted to cum didn't you?" "Lets see how wet your pussy got!"

He reaches with his right hand and runs his fingers along my crack only to pull back with his fingers dripping. I don't think I could have gotten wetter had I fuly cum.

"Ok that was fun, let's do that again" He grins at me

"No, I can't do that again without cumming" I tell him

He looks at me with a devilish smirk, his right hand moves to my right tit and he slaps it with all his force...

I gasp at the pain but I know not to make a sound

He leaves my tit and traces one finger down my rib cage, around my belly button and curls the hair of my bush around his fingers. he slowly moves down to my clit and grabs it with this thumb and first finger. He squeezes it until I raise my hips off the bed to ease the pain.

"Get them hips back on that bed, I didn't tell you to move"

His fingers release the hold on my clit and he forms a cup with his hand and strikes down on my cunt. Slap Slap Slap

3 hard spanks on top of my clit

I shutter in pain, with tears fill my eyes, I try to control all my functions to not disappoint him

"That was for telling me that 'you can't do that again', when I tell you to do it again, no matter what it is I am telling you to do, you'd better fucking do it and with a smile on too..."

"Now start rubbing your fat fucking clit from side to side until I tell you to stop"

"I know you want to cum but you won't cum until I tell you, right?"

I start the process again but this time it seems that I get to the edge of climax even faster, and by the look on his face he knows it too.

1, 2, 3,

"now rub your clit slow, in small circles"

4, 5, 6,

"look at the clit getting so big and wet, I betcha it wants to cum sooooo bad!"

7, 8, 9,

"Stop" he whispers

He orders me to turn over on my hands and knees so he can see my pussy and my ass drenched and aching for a fuck.

He brings his face to my ass and starts running his tongue in circles on my ass cheeks, then my asshole which sends shutters up my spine...he brings his hands to my ass and spreads me wide and enters his tongue in ans out of my ass. I throw my head up and down, back and forth in pleasure. He brings one hand to my pussy and enters 3 fingers in my pussy. He drives them in and out at various speeds still riming my ass with his tongue. He stops and orders me to bring my tits to the bed so that my ass is as far up in the air as it can be.

"You should see this view, your ass, right there, waiting for something, what do you suppose it's waiting for?"

As he speaks, I see him, from the corner of my eye, reaching for something. I hear the pop of the bottle top and the squishy sound of the lube dripping onto the head of what I can only assume is a butt plug that layed on the nighttable.

"Take a deep breath" he tells me

I feel the intrusion in my ass, he slowly turns and pulls the plug in and out, he moves it from side to side all so gentle making sure not to hurt me, until he gets the sense that I am comfortable with the plug then he increases the speed and the force of his motions. He works the plug like a master and when he senses that I am ready for the next move, he orders me to stand on my knees.

"Don't let that plug fall out of your ass, do you understand?"

I nod and with my back to him, he grabs a hand full of my hair with his left, pulls my head back and to the right, he kisses my mouth with force and greed. His tongue invades every part of my mouth and as he feels my eagerness build, bites my bottom lip and won't let go. He reaches for my cunt with his right hand and starts fingering my clit using my still wet pussy lube. He fingers my clit and inserts fingers in my cunt at random, still holding my head back and bitting my lip.

"Spread your legs wider"

"Wider"

I move my legs from side to side until I can't spread them any wider.

Letting my lip and my hair go, he brings his left hand to the butt plug move it without removing it.

He knows that any motion of the plug sends waves of pleasure right through my whole body and so he continues to play.

"You like it, don't you? you like having your asshole played with don't you? You like being treated like the whore that you are!" I trained you well, maybe I should let others enjoy my handy work.

I look back at him wondering where this comes from...

To be continued....