My Fantasy

Story Info
My Fantasy Encounter with a known lover.
2.3k words
4.25
8.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting at home, cruising the internet or working on my latest computer project. There comes a knock at the door, I put down whatever I am working on and walk to the door. I open the door and standing there is a beautiful woman. She is wearing a long black dress that clings to every corner of her body and dark stiletto heels with a cut out revealing her immaculately manicured toes. Her long dark hair is worn down to allow the edges to caress her bare shoulders. The upper portion of the dress seems to be comprised of two straps that come from the small of her back to cross her breasts and disappear behind her long shapely neck. Her bellybutton sparkles with a diamond. There is a thigh high split on one side of the dress that allows a glimpse of long graceful legs as she walks past me. I follow her movements with my head as she drifts past the doorway. Her perfume teases my nose with a scent that is both soft and sensual. I close the door and continue after, pulled along by that seductive fragrance and the view of her lovely behind.

She proceeds toward my bedroom and stops at the foot of my bed. She stands there waiting for me. She smiles and raises one hand to point at me and beckons me forth with the wave of a French manicured finger. I am helpless to resist, had I chosen to do so, she pulls me close and wraps her arms around the back of my neck to pull me down for a slow sensual kiss. I let her tongue play around the inside of my mouth. I taste her in the kiss, I smell the perfume on her neck, feel her breasts pressing into my chest; I feel her wrap one leg partially around the back of my calf. All of these stimuli assault my senses as the kiss breaks contact and I move down to kiss her neck. I feel her body give a small shudder as goose pimples rise on her neck and down her arm. My lips marvel at the feel of her soft flesh against my lips.

She breaks contact and pushes me back a step. As I watch, she begins to undress slowly. She reaches up and looses whatever was holding the straps together behind her neck. The straps fall forward exposing her nice round breasts, nipples already erect. She next reaches behind to unzip the lower portion, this allows the entire dress to fall to the floor and step out. I can do nothing but stand there and look at her in all her womanhood. My eyes traverse her body from the long flowing hair, the perfect makeup, pert nipples pointing at me, the sparkling belly piercing in that sea of tan skin, the thigh high cut underwear barely covering her sex, all the way down those gorgeous legs to her feet; still encapsulated in those dangerously sexy looking, stiletto heels. I suddenly can understand why so many artists and sculptors throughout history have been compelled to immortalize the female form. She watches me watch her and she smiles.

She moves toward me and reaches for my belt buckle. She frees my belt from the buckle and undoes the button securing my pants but leaves them zipped. She forces my arms out away from my body when I try to reach to touch her. She moves close enough for me to smell her. I am completely aroused, my erection strains against the front of my pants awaiting freedom. She squats before me, wrapping her arms around my waist and slowly untucks my shirt. Starting from the back, she moves her hands sensually to the front, caressing my skin as she releases my shirt from the confinement of my pants. She pauses when she reaches my stomach to raise my shirt for a quick kiss on my abdomen. This causes a tingle to move through my body.

As I stand there, arms out from my body awaiting her direction, she moves around behind me, ducking under my outstretched arms. I am thinking she will be proceeding to unzip my pants, but instead, she takes the edge of my shirt in either hand and pulls it up and over my head. She returns my arms back to their previous position, straight out from my body at a 90 degree angle, and presses up against my back. She encircles my chest with her arms and hugs me. Pert nipples press into my back while I luxuriate in the feel of her soft smooth skin against mine. Slowly she begins to run her hands across my chest, down my abdomen to my partially open pants. I can feel her nipples on my back and her hot breath as she exhales.

Standing there with her head pressed between my shoulder blades, she slowly begins to unzip me. Once the zipper has completed its descent, she slips her hand inside my pants for an all too brief second to grasp my swollen member. She then slides my pants down to the floor and helps me step out of them; thankfully my feet are clad only in socks. She turns me around so that my back is to the bed, then she comes to stand in front of me and pushes me back to fall onto the bed. Using hand motions, she directs me back onto the bed, leaving only my feet to dangle over the edge. As I raise my head to see what she is planning, she crawls up onto the bed toward me and grasps my hand to pull me to a sitting position, then she straddles my waist, knees to either side, and kisses me again, deeply. She grabs my hands and brings them to her breasts. Her arms go around the back of my head as she pulls me into another deep kiss. Our lips meet and her tongue plunges into my mouth. It strokes my tongue on all sides, I feel her hot breath and taste the wine she had consumed earlier. She moans slightly as I begin to knead and caress her breasts, she has always enjoyed this. I bring my head down to her nipple and let my tongue play around her areole and the surface of her breast. She pulls my head back by my hair with a sharp intake of air. I look into those eyes like I have on so many occasions and again I marvel at the strength I see. Dark hair surrounds a beautiful face cascading down to just below her shoulders. Pencil thin light eyebrows frame lust-filled eyes set above a small sharp nose. Her almost perfect mouth was set in a mischievous smile that hinted at things to come.

Without warning, she pushes me onto my back and stands up. She removes her underwear and leans forward to remove mine. She then climbs back onto the bed and straddles me on all four. She hovers over me, hair falling down into my face and pierces me with those smoldering eyes. She kisses me again, but breaks off the kiss to move down my body. She kisses my neck, my chest, pausing to tickle my nipples with her tongue as she continues downward. She proceeds to kiss along my abdomen. Moving ever downward, her hands follow the path of her kisses. Moving along my shoulders and chest, sliding down the center of my body, I can feel her nails dig into my skin at certain intervals. She pauses to give my penis a quick flick with her tongue, making it quiver. She kisses along my waist and across my thighs.

As she switches from one thigh to the other, she grasps my penis with her hands and begins to slowly stroke up and down its length. She finishes kissing my other thigh, leaving a trail of wetness in her wake, and moves to the head of my penis. She hovers over the top and exhales her hot breath onto my engorged member. She then moves her head down and takes it in her mouth. I inhale as she slowly runs her tongue back and forth. Slowly she begins to slide her mouth down the shaft. I am too busy enjoying the feel of her mouth to be impressed with her deep throating skills. She begins to move up and down mixing the use of her teeth with the softness of her lips along the shaft. Every so often, she would pause and only hold the head of my penis in her mouth. She uses her mouth to exert pressure and to inhale cool air to offset the hot warmth of her mouth. Just as I began to approach the point of no return, she pulls away. I take a few seconds to calm myself and regain a sense of control. She smiles up at me, completely aware of the effect she is having on me and waiting for me to regain control before she continues.

She finally releases her hold on my penis and crawls back up my body. She lies down on top of me and proceeds to kiss me again. I can feel her, hard as rock, nipples pressing into my chest. I run my hands along her shoulders, enjoying the feel of her soft smooth skin. I slide them underneath her arms to enable me to move them down her back. I let my hands stroke and kneed her back, across her shoulder blades and down her waist. I continue down across her hip. I grab both of her buttocks and pull her into me, grinding my hardness into her stomach. We lay like this for a short time, enjoying the feel of each others' bodies our mouths locked together.

She pulls back from the kiss, puts both hands on my shoulders and pushes herself into a sitting position. She then reaches back to grasp each of my wrists and pulls my hands away from her ass. She guides my hands upward until they are positioned over my head. Smiling at me like a succubus, she gives me a slight shake of her head, as if to say, "no touching". Transferring her weight forward onto her hands, she moves to straddle me again. Her hair falls forward to caress the top of my head, as she looks down into my face. Her eyes gleam with wanton lust and need, her mouth is set into a tight smile that bespoke her sexual intent. Again I a marvel at the strength I see in her eyes. Normally in a sexual encounter I prefer to be the dominant personage. But with her I feel obliged to let her control me and do whatever she wishes.

Slowly she runs one hand down my chest to my swollen member and grasps it. Still somewhat slick from her earlier attention, her hand works up and down to ensure it is fully erect. Leaning back slightly, she strokes the head of my penis along the inside of her vagina, bathing it in her wetness. After a few seconds of this treatment, she guides me to her opening and slides back to engulf me totally. A loud exhale escapes her mouth as her marvelous ass makes contact with my thighs. I find myself completely enraptured by this gorgeous woman who has just swallowed my penis within herself. I can feel her wetness begin to collect at the base of my penis. I try and relax to make this moment last as long as possible. Using my shoulders as a balance point, she begins to move back and forth, sliding up and down my penis. I can feel her inner muscles rhythmically squeezing my penis bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I move to place my hands on her hips, but she quickly grabs them and pushes them back to their previous position over my head and returns her hands to my shoulders. I can feel the nails on her fingers beginning to dig into the muscles of my shoulders as she gets closer and closer to orgasm. She begins to increase the pace, sliding up till only the head of my penis remains inside her, then slamming back down, using my thighs as a springboard to bounce back up and continue the cycle. I look up into her face and watch as she throws her head back, hair flying every which way as she rides my penis. She looks down into my eyes and gives me a smile that would have given me an erection, if I didn't already have one. Suddenly she closes her eyes, throws her head back and screams as she finally reaches orgasm. My penis feels like it has been gripped in a silk lined vise. Just as she seemed to be coming down from her orgasm I feel my own orgasm kick off and my penis fires uncontrollably, the result causes her to experience another orgasm. I feel her vagina incredibly increase in strength causing my orgasm to become stronger. I grasp the sheets with both hands and ride out my orgasm as fireworks fire in my brain.

After what seems like forever, she collapses on top of me. Both of us are covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I wrap my arms around her as she lay on top of me. I listen to her breathing; one hand wrapped around her back as the other strokes her hair. We lie on the bed, still connected at the genitals. After a time, she rolls off of me to lie beside me on the bed. I get up off the bed, walk naked into the kitchen, and pour a couple of large glasses of orange juice. I bring both into the bedroom to find her curled up under the covers. She smiles at me as I enter with the glasses. I hand her a glass as I sit the other on the night stand before I join her in bed. I reach over, grasp my glass and turn to her. We clink our glasses together and both take a healthy swallow. She licks her lips sensually, smiles at me and says "Hello Lover, I missed you".