My Fantasy

Story Info
How I imagined it would be.
807 words
3.87
15.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie on the bed, a thin vinyl covered mattress on a raised wooden box. The room is large, with wood panelled walls and dim lights scattered across the ceiling. A mirror hangs on one wall, and the entrance to the room is directly in front of me, a half door on the bottom, closed, with the upper part open to allow passersby to look in.

I am not alone. The bed is large, but I am the only one on it, so far. A row of men ring the bed, some wearing towels tight around their waists, others naked, towels over a shoulder, cocks in hand as they gaze at me with looks that range from intense to cool and passive.

I reach out and take my wand in my right hand. The men shift slightly, as a group, some leaning forward a bit, others swaying side to side. I spread my legs, knees bent out to the side, and with my left hand, reach between my legs to spread myself open.

I flick the switch to the wand, turn it on high, and slowly, very slowly rub it up and down my body, finally reaching my clit.

Holding the wand there, just below my clit, I close my eyes and feel the vibrations throb through me.

I moan. I gasp.

I shift the wand a bit higher, a bit lower, not directly in contact with my clit, just glancing the area as I shift my hips.

Two men climb onto the bed, one takes the wand from me and gently begins to rub it up and down me.

The other takes my hands and pulls them above my head, crosses my wrists and holds them there, tightly, with one hand. His other hand strokes my stomach, and he leans down to bite my nipples as I gasp harder.

I feel my legs pushed apart farther as the first man kneels between them, still holding the wand. Just as I am about to cum, he turns it off and sits back. His cock is hard, he is ready.

The second man shifts upward, still holding my wrists tightly, as the first man leans into me and slides his cock deep inside me. He moves his hips slowly, mine respond the same way, and as he pushes harder and harder, I orgasm as intensely as I would have with the wand. He pumps harder, sweat shining on his shoulders, face next to mine. He groans as he comes, a long drown out sound of anguish, and pushes himself back to move away.

The crowd around the bed has grown, and several more men watch from the half door.

Several more men have joined me on the bed; one is kneeling beside my head, cock in hand that is moving furiously back and forth. He tries to free my hand from the grip still on it, but I am still held down.

A blond man, wide shouldered, smooth chest, grabs my breasts and bites them. In a moment, he is sliding his cock into me, gasping and grunting as he quickly, very quickly, cums, then disappears behind the others.

Two men are now licking my nipples; harder, I say, bite me, and groan as they do.

Two hands on my pussy and inner thighs stroke me and I feel fingers edging inside. More, I say, and taking out the lube, one pushes his glistening hand in. My hips rock up and down with pain, pleasure, so intense as he strokes his fingers somewhere deep inside me til I am screaming with the agony of an orgasm that doesn't arrive yet.

Four men now play with me as I writhe on the mattress, my skin sticking to the sweaty vinyl until someone lifts my back and slides a towel under me.

The hand pulls out of me, and i feel another cock, furiously pushing. This man is large, and it hurts, but not in a way I don't like.

I pull my hands out of the restraining grip, and grab the man's shoulders, pull him onto me, reach down and grab his ass to pull him in deeper. I cum again, and again, a few minutes later, as he does.

The room sighs as my gasping fades.

My eyes are closed, I reach out my hands and find two cocks ready to be felt.

My hands move slowly, languorously, one pulls away for a moment until i feel him sliding into my mouth. Large, luxuriantly smoothly into my mouth.

Another cock in me, I have three on me now, hand, mouth and pussy. My hips rock to the rhythm of this new man, and the next. And the next.

Finally, it is over, the watchers are finished watching, there are no more to take the place of the next.