My Fantasy

Story Info
My Loving Husband.
1.3k words
4.11
39.2k
6
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen washing up the dishes from our BBQ earlier that day. You had gone out to the garden to put the chairs away and generally tidy up. I put my earphones in; tuned into some rather sexy R&B and seeing as you were outside I let myself sway along to the sexy sounds. I love R&B and the right tunes turn me on so much. I had showered and changed into my short strappy nightdress as everyone had left ages ago and I was hoping to get lucky later on as I had downed a few vodka and lemonades and had a nice buzz going on.

I reached up and pulled the curtains mostly shut as I didn't want the neighbours to see me in my nightie and turned the volume up and started on the huge pile of dishes. I dropped my dish cloth and as I bent down to retrieve it I felt your hands on my hips; you pulled me back onto your groin and ground me against you so that I could feel how aroused you were. I pushed my arse back against you and murmured "Mmmm feels so good baby, I can't wait til later when we're in bed."

You didn't answer but slid hands up under my nightie to my now aching breasts, you held them in your hands and I felt rather than heard you groan against my neck. You played with my breasts and eventually started pulling on my nipples that were rock hard by now. You pulled and pinched my nipples softly at first but then harder and harder. We were still grinding against each other and I was so turned on at this point. Your left hand carried on playing with my nipple as your right hand slid down the front of my body rubbing slowly as it went. You pushed my feet further apart with yours and finally your fingers slid over my by now throbbing clit. I pushed against your hand searching for some relief from the torture but you just slid your fingers over and down until you reached my pussy lips which were swollen with desire and were dripping with my tasty and copious pussy juices.

Your fingers slid in between my swollen pussy lips, pulling on each meaty lip in turn, then rubbed up and down between them and dipped in just a tip into my dripping, hit, wet pussy. When they were covered in loads of my juice, you slid your hand out from under my nightie and I felt you licking your fingers clean, I felt you groaning as my headphones were still pumping out the sexy R&B tunes and I couldn't hear a thing. Your hand slid back down to my hot, dripping throbbing pussy and one finger slid oh so slowly all the way in and then you pumped it oh so slowly in and out over and over until I begged you "More baby I need more!" at which you slipped another finger in and pumped in and out still as slowly but then you added another and I felt so full. I thrust against your fingers hoping to make myself cum but you wouldn't speed up and just get pumping oh so slowly in and out of my pussy making me drip even more, I could feel it running down my legs now.

I could feel your lips moving against my neck as you kissed and nibbled on me, then you sucked hard as you thrust your fingers in and out of my soaking pussy, you flicked my clit with your thumb over and over and suddenly as you did this I came, my juices gushing out all over the floor. I leant on the sink for some support as I came down from the most wonderful orgasm I had had in ages.

As I recovered I felt your rock hard cock nudging at my pussy and in it went without hardly any resistance as I was so wet. In one thrust you filled my pussy and I felt your groin touching my arse cheeks.

"Oh baby yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder babe, just take me now." I cried thrusting back at you. You obliged and started to pound your cock hard and deep into my needy pussy. "Oh god babe you feel so big tonight, you must be really turned on!" I groaned as your huge throbbing cock filled my hot, wet pussy over and over again. I was in heaven, the feelings coming from my pussy were so so good, I knew I was close again and begged you "Fill me baby, fill me with your cum, I'm cumming babe now please cum in me now." You slowed down as I came and came on your hot, hard cock but kept thrusting in and out of my tight pussy.

Your thrusts grew harder and deeper again over and over and over, making me cum again over and over, waves of the most wonderful orgasm until I felt you groan against my neck and your hands moved up and pinched my nipples hard and you thrust deep into me and I felt that first hot delicious spurt of your cum hitting me deep inside. "Oh Yes! Yes!" I cried as I started to cum, "More baby more, I want your cum deep inside me." Your cock pushed deeper into my pussy until it hit my cervix over and over, giving me that slightly painful nudge but the one that feels so damn good. Our combined juices started to pour down my legs as there was so much of it. I was in a world of my own cumming and cumming over and over again.

Eventually I calmed down and moaned softly "Oh babe that was fantastic, I've not cum that much in ages, " I said to you as I tried to lean back and kiss you but you held me so I could only face forward and see through the gap in the curtains. You reached around me and pulled the curtains open wider and you pulled my earphones out and kissed my neck, and as you did so I saw you...you my husband Shaun...the man who had just fucked my brains...but you were out in the garden directly in front of me still putting stuff away.

I couldn't quite work out what I was seeing until I heard the voice in my ear as you pulled your softening cock from my cum filled pussy, I span round and there was my husband's best friend Jake. You tucked yourself away and leaned in and kissed my lips as I tried to think of something to say.

"I'm sorry Bella I've wanted you forever and Shaun confided in me that you two had fantasied about this very scenario." As you spoke the back door opened and in came my husband - Shaun.

"Bella? Hunny? Please tell me you're okay?" he said to me as he came closer, he looked down and saw all of the combined cum running down my legs onto the floor and said "Well I think you two really enjoyed yourselves looking at all of that mess. But I am sorry Bella, I knew you wanted this and would never act on it but I wanted you to have this, more than you could ever know."

He leaned in and kissed me and wrapped his arms tight around me. I wrapped my arms around the best husband in the world and whispered in his ear, "So does this mean I also get my threesome wish too?"

You looked at Jake and nodded and the next thing I knew you both had me by the hand leading me into our bedroom..."Oh yes baby indeed it does" Shaun smiled as the door closed behind us.

To be continued...