My Fantasy

Story Info
This is a story of my ultimate fantasy.
2k words
4.23
25.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The starting scenario isn't really important. However the events following are key.

An example of a starting scenario would be something like this.

*

I'm walking down the street, on my way to anywhere. (Again, unimportant) a van pulls up alongside of me rolling down the window. The driver was a very attractive young blonde, who I estimate to be around the age of legality. Sitting in the passenger seat was an equally attractive girl at about the same age. Both of them, from my vantage point seemed to have the bodies of dancers, and as I approached the rolled down window, I observed two sets of legs encased in tight black leggings. Legs that proved my prior conviction correct.

"Hello, sir." Said the girl, "We're not from around here, we were wondering if you would be able to help us navigate?"

I don't know what it was, but something about her eyes suggested much more. But I surmised that to being wishful thinking.

"Sure," I said. "Where was it you're looking to go?"

A smile broadened both of their faces. "Let us show you." The side door of the van opened up uncovering a gaggle of girls, each of equal beauty seated in the back. They reached out for me with surprising speed and grabbed me, hauling me inside with them, where they covered my mouth and nose with a chloroform cloth.

It all went dark.

When I awoke, I was strapped to an X-Frame table that was on a hydraulic pivot. Used to tilt the table up vertical or down horizontal. The straps used were impressive. This wasn't some amateur job at all. This was done by pros, who knew what they were doing. I tried to move but I found it fruitless. There were—at least it felt like—nine wide leather straps securing me to the table. One on each ankle, just above each knee, across my hips, chest, upper arms, wrists, and one on my forehead belting my head to the table. Another sensation came to me. I was naked. Stark naked, except for a tight pair of speedos that I knew for a fact, I did not leave the house wearing this morning. Strange...but it wasn't really my concern at the time. What in the hell was going on, and what were they planning on doing with me?

As if in answer a door opened, drawing my attention forward. Seven barely legal girls, all donning tight black leggings that looked painted on, came in the room and took seats on chairs, situated side by side, with a space of about three feet between each one in front of me. The apparent leader of the pack however did not. She walked right up to me and brought her mouth agonizingly close to my ear. I could feel her warm breath, and it sent shivers up my spine. I could only barely see her cause I couldn't turn my head.

"You're in a lot of trouble, did you know that?" She said.

"What did I do?" I asked. "What are you going to do to me?" My heart was racing. Suddenly all hope slipped away.

"You have no idea, but you're soon to find out. We know all about you. And we're going to show you just what we know." She said as her lips grazed my ear, then she plugged her hot wet tongue in my ear canal and started wiggling it around. It was like I just jumped in cold water and lost my breath.

The girls sitting on the chairs each uncrossed their legs and spread them open damn near one hundred and eighty degrees. Yep, definitely dancers, these girls were flexible. I thought. My cock stiffened instantly, and the tongue in my ear stopped its assault.

"Well look at this. According to your friend, when I said you were in trouble, it was a bit of an understatement. What do you think girls? Should we give him the elixir now?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement and licked their lips. The leader walked over to the bag on the floor and withdrew a vial, which she poured into my mouth.

"Don't worry, it's nothing that will hurt you. It just blocks you from having an orgasm. But it will still allow you to feel all the pleasure we'll bring to you. It's going to be an awful long night. We can't have you cumming too soon." She traced a finger around the outline of my cock, straining against the speedos that made it pulse. Applying a bit of pressure on the underside of my cockhead, she started massaging it, just on that point, and drove her tongue into the corner of my mouth and licked like a demon from the exorcist. The girls on the chairs were writhing, still in a spread eagle pose. The tongue left my mouth and traveled to the center of my cheek and circled, flicked and licked. I felt her thumb and pointer finger squeeze my cockhead rolling her fingers, making it spasm and jump. My throat was going dry.

Another one of the girls stood up and came over to join the leaders licking frenzy from the other side. The two of them pressed against me, and grinded tongues into my cheeks as they licked, going from my mouth, back to my cheeks then into my ears, and repeating the cycle. Another finger joined and rubbed up and down the shaft of my cock, sometimes joining the fingers sandwiching my cock head from the sides. Another girl came over and pressed her chest to mine to offer her tongue to my lips. Not a normal kiss mind you. Her tongue was everywhere. All around my mouth and hooking under my lip and closing her mouth over mine as she Frenched me like a teenager that didn't know what they were doing. She stood, with her legs apart that was taken advantage of by another one of the girls who got on her knees and started washing my speedo covered balls with her tongue. Then another tongue joined hers, licking up the inside of my leg then up my balls and then up my shaft and back down again.

I was about to cum. My body shook. My throat was too dry to swallow spit and my heart was hammering. My cock pulsed and swelled as I approached the orgasm of my life when they all stopped.

I screamed. "No please!"

"Please what? Do you think that you'd actually cum if we kept going? Would you like to see? Maybe later we'll test it out but for now we're just going to have fun with you." She walked away and took out a small speaker and hooked it to her phone that started playing music. The girls started dancing. Some on the chairs, swirling hips, spreading legs and grinding themselves on each other. When the song ended they came back over and in a team effort tongued everywhere around and on my dick. All seven of them licked the insides of my legs just under my balls, tracing around the waist band of my speedos, hooking their tongues under the band in a failed effort to reach my cockhead. They licked up and down my shaft, around my cock head and around each ball. Tongues were everywhere, I couldn't keep track. Suddenly I noticed my every muscle was gone ridged. Straining against the binds. But it didn't matter, they were tight enough I couldn't even lose contact with the table. For what felt like twenty minutes they gang raped my private area with tongues wild with lust. My speedos now fully saturated with saliva and precum. At one point I think all seven of them somehow managed to find a place on my cock and balls at one time. Again they stopped.

I shook, and cursed out loud for them to continue. But they wouldn't give. They just stared at me with lustful eyes and licked their lips as they rubbed themselves and dropped into a sumo pose, spread eagle and started rotating their hips in a seductive dance with a hand rubbing sensuously over their leggings covered pussies.

My speedos were cut off and the table was lowered horizontally as one of them climbed up and without hesitation impaled herself on my iron rod, pressing her groin flat to my pelvis. Then very slowly rose up, and slowly back down again. Someone reached in and grabbed the base of my shaft in a tight grip and copied the same motion and speed as the girl on me. The feeling of the pussy and the gripping hand both jerking me off was too much. At least until I felt two tongues washing my balls, then two licking my cheeks and mouth, and two sucking on the nape of my neck leaving hickeys as their tongues jutted out licking in between sucks. They were wild and non-stop. This all continued for hours and it was safe to say I found out whether or not the elixir worked. It did. For only a minute after they all had their place on me my cock head ballooned up and the one riding me screamed out in pleasure. I thought I was going to fill her up, but when I got there nothing happened. I peaked and stayed. It felt like I was having an orgasm, however it just stagnated and held. Never in my life had I thought a level of pleasure could be achieved. The human body wasn't designed for it and I thought I would pass out. However, I did not.

For hours they kept it up and barely slowed or stopped at all, other than to swap places. A hand gripped my shaft and jerked up and down in unison with the pussy pumping up and down on my cock, wet and dripping, only to be licked up by the two girls lapping at my balls from below. Always there were two girls sucking and licking at the nape of my neck, and two licking at my face and corners of my mouth. The center of my lips was mostly occupied by the girl pistoning on my dick as she leaned down for a few good licks before rising back up. When the girl riding me came with an explosive orgasm, she would climb off to make way for the next. Taking up the previous girls position. All seven of them fucked me until they came as they kept constant furious licking contact with my balls, neck, cheeks and lips. In between each girl, as they climbed off me, my orgasm would fade back a bit. Then quickly shoot back up to agonizing climax and hold there until the next switch.

In the end when they all had their orgasms, another vial was produced. That reversed the effects of the first. Four of them pressed their tongues against my cockhead and licked in a sloppy wrestling match, while the others gathered around my head and covered my lips, face, neck and ears, where ever they could get and licked me into a blinding orgasm. Given the fact I was still well strapped to the table, I couldn't see but it felt like twenty large ropes of semen pulsed and shot up in the air, covering their faces and getting into hair, but not once did they flinch or waiver. They kept going, and going, only picking up speed and effort when I started shooting until there was nothing left but a softening dick that just got put through the most pummeling humanly possible. I felt as though my entire body were atrophied and I passed out cold junk. When I woke I was lying in the grass of a park not familiar to me. I flagged down a cab and asked him to take me home. Many nights passed where my dreams were dominated by the occurrence as though I were living it over and over again. Each time I would wake to sheets wet with cum. After months they finally went away, only returning every so often. Never again did I see or hear from those girls or find out who they were.