My Fantasy

Story Info
Tied, teased and tormented for the first time.
1.8k words
4.37
23.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
x_lola_x
x_lola_x
16 Followers

I seriously get off on the idea of being tied up.

I'm not into master and slave role-play and I don't get off on pain or degradation. Being physically restrained by someone I trust and am attracted to though, having to surrender complete control while I am tormented and teased, does it for me. Secure restraints I can struggle against, knowing I can't escape, a blindfold that will heighten my senses, a gag later into play to make me feel even more helpless, aware I can't stop the things being done to me and having no idea how long I am going to be tied up for while my body is tormented, well, the idea of that makes me horny as hell.

Spread eagle is the position that turns me on the most; I quite like the idea of being tied to a chair or in one of those over the door restraints leaving me spread and vulnerable, or in the middle of a room, arms pulled high and tied to a beam. My legs tied too. My number one turn on though is simple. Spread eagle on a bed, face up, with my wrists and ankles secured to each bedpost. Having my arms bound above me, my legs wide apart, aware I can't close them, so I have no choice but to lie there exposed and completely in your control makes me wet just thinking about it.

Rope turns me on, as do silk ties and I have no issue with cuffs, Velcro or leather, though don't use anything that will hurt or tighten, as I plan to be doing a lot of struggling. I want to be reasonably comfortable, but extremely secure. The sound of chains rattling against a metal headboard as I try to escape my bondage is hot.

This is how my fantasy goes.

In a cool dark bedroom, a light breeze blowing through the open window making my nipples erect, my flesh sensitive to your touch, you position me in front of the full length mirror and start slowly stripping me down to my underwear before binding my wrists in front of me. My breasts are very large and the way I am positioned has them squashed between my arms Standing behind me and holding me, you run your warm rough hands over me, nibbling at my neck and whispering in my ear, telling me that tonight I am yours and you are going to take full advantage of me. You push me back on to the bed and tease me while I still have a little movement left then gradually you take that away from me piece by piece. You start by raising my arms above my head and tying my wrists to the bedpost. Once they're tethered you tickle me under the arms and down my sides to make me squirm against my binds. It makes me realise how vulnerable I am, trapped and at your mercy.

The restraints are secure. And I mean really secure. The binds tight enough to make me realise that no matter how hard I try (and I really do try to pull free as you tickle me), no matter how violently I struggle against them, there is no way on hell's earth I am going to get free until you decide to untie me.

You tell me this, reminding me that I am totally helpless and you are in control, that I am tied up so securely there is no way I can wriggle free. You tell me I have no choice but to lie there and take whatever sweet torture you choose to deliver until you decide it's time to release me. You smile wickedly and tell me that you have a lot of plans for me though, so we could be here for hours, that you are so turned on by this you intend to take your time making me beg and shudder as you torment me in ways I could never imagine, and that you're going to give me the most intense orgasms that will leave me breathless and shaking, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

You take your time nibbling, licking, sucking, kissing and caressing my body. My underwear is still on at this point and having that barrier there is driving me crazy. Leaving me breathless and panting on the bed, you reach for a blindfold and secure it over my eyes. It's another level of restraint and makes me feel anxious, not knowing what you're planning next. What comes next is unbearable, as you use a tickler to tease me, prolonging the torture until I am straining at my bound wrists, begging for you to stop and telling you that I can't stand it anymore. Instead of letting me go as I ask though, you whisper in my ear that we are only getting started and it's time to tie me up some more.

You restrain my legs, pulling my body down the mattress and spreading me wide, securing each ankle to the foot of the bed. I fight you to get free, knowing once my legs are legs are bound I will be completely helpless. You are firm with me though, even a little rough, wanting to remind me that you are in charge of my body tonight and I have no choice but to submit. Once my legs are tied, you tease my bare feet and legs with the tickler to remind me just how trapped and powerless I am, ignoring my pleas for you to stop.

You remove my bra, careful to avoid touching my breasts and nipples. I am so turned on by this point and desperately want you to touch my breasts, and it is hell for me that you don't. I feel you tugging at the binds around my wrists, realise you're going to release them from above my head and figure this is my chance to try and escape. As you slip my bra off I try to fight you, but you are stronger than me and blindfolded, with my legs tightly bound wide apart, I have no chance and you are able to quickly restrain me again. This time my wrists are bound separately to each corner bedpost. Once I am tied you make a point of going to each wrist, tightening the restraint, further restricting my movement, laughing as you tell me you need to make sure I can't escape what you have planned for me. Being tied spread eagle with all four of my limbs pulled taut, making me even more vulnerable to your touch, is agony.

You turn your attention to my breasts. The torment of having you sucking my nipples, caressing the delicate skin, as the cool breeze blowing through the room gives me goosebumps, drives me crazy. While you are working on my breasts, you reach down and rub your hand against my panties. They are soaked. I want you to keep rubbing me down there and you know this, so you remove your hand after a few seconds. You take your time kissing me everywhere else, keep moving your mouth torturously lower to torment me, but never go as low as I want you to. Eventually when I really can't stand it any longer you move your mouth over my panties, using your tongue, teeth and fingers to tease me through the sodden material. This is beyond tormenting and I am pleading with you and struggling hard to free myself as you take me to the brink of orgasm.

Instead of giving me release you stop what you are doing and add another restraint. This time a ball gag. When I realise what you are doing I try to stop you, but the way I am tied up means you can do whatever you please and there is nothing I can do about. With the gag in place I am now as powerless as I can be.

You tell me you have gagged me because you have so much more planned for me and we don't want to disturb the neighbours. Again you remind me how vulnerable and exposed I am and that there is no way I can escape my restraints, and that now you have me all tied up exactly how you want me, the real fun can begin.

You leave me with that thought and disappear. It's probably only for ten minutes, but I am lying there tied, gagged and blindfolded with no idea what is happening and it is sheer agony and feels much longer. A dip in the mattress signals your return and I feel something hard and cool against my skin, realise you are cutting my panties off of me. I really want you to touch my clit, feel you inside me, but you have other plans to tease me further. Using ice cubes in your mouth, you trail them over my slick body. Not being able to see where the next cold sensation is coming from, followed by your hot wet kisses, is unbearable. You keep going until the ice in your glass has completely melted, before squirting my breasts and belly in whipped cream; taking your time licking up every drop off my tightly bound body. Then you return to the tickler. Before when you used it only my wrists were tied. I am so ticklish and it was torturous then. Now I am completely tied down and I can't escape it at all. It is absolute hell. You tickle my breasts and my sides, my feet and my belly; caress the inside of my legs, up to my thighs and over my wet pussy. I am so desperately trying to escape the torment, not knowing where you are going to attack me next, and pleading and drooling through the gag. When you are certain I can take no more, you touch me between my legs before whispering in my ear, telling me I'm so wet you're going to need to clean me up. You prop a cushion under my arse, so I am slightly raised and straining on my bonds.

You tell me again how helpless I am and that you are now going to give me the most insane orgasm ever. Then finally I feel your mouth and your hands where I want them as you go to work eventually driving me over the edge of sanity.

Once I have cum hard and my whole body is trembling, you untie my legs from the foot of the bed, securing them again straightaway. You raise them, binding them to the headboard so my legs are spread and my ankles are hanging either side of my head. After my orgasm this is too much, but you're not finished yet as you add further restraints, this time above my knees, pulling them apart and tying them to the sides of the bed, restricting my movement and leaving me completely open and exposed to you. Then you fuck me while you finger my clit and make me orgasm again, before you cum hard and fast inside of me.

x_lola_x
x_lola_x
16 Followers