My Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, no bed?" She smiled as she walked into the bathroom. "Wow, you're not kidding about the tub. I've always wanted one of these. And it's even black! Oh, I almost want to soak in it right now."

"It takes forever to fill up. If you feel scummy after a night of ogling and second hand smoke, feel free to take a shower. I warn you, I may get up to get a drink of water."

Raising an eyebrow, Cynthia dropped her bag onto a kitchen chair. The purple definitely clashed with the light orange fabric. "Are you thinking of spying on me in the shower? Why Kelly, I'm beginning to think you intentions here are not quite so noble any longer."

"Did I ever say they were to begin with?" I smiled before I turned to walk towards my bedroom. "By the way, do you need a night shirt? I normally sleep naked, but I'll make an exception with company over."

"A tee shirt is fine, thanks. You seem to keep avoiding my questions."

"Did you ask one? I'm sorry, I must have missed that. How rude of me."

Her braid swung over her shoulder again as she shook her head. "I guess I really didn't ask one, did I? Yeah, that shower sounds wonderful. Got any towels?"

"In the linen closet next to the shower stall. I'll bring a tee shirt in for you. Just give me a sec."

I heard the water start as I rummaged around in my drawers for a spare shirt. I was looking for something long enough that she would feel comfortable, yet small enough that I could still enjoy her legs. Oh, how evil I was.

The sound of the water changed as I found my favorite concert tee, Metallica from 1997. I could tell that she had stepped under the water. A chill ran down my spine as I pictured her getting all of that lovely hair wet. Her hands would be going up and framing her face as she pushed those lovely red locks back under the water. Her breasts would be pulled up and the nipples perky from the drops of stray water that landed on them. Her stomach would be slightly pushed out, the same with her ass as she arched her back.

James and Lars would be so happy to reside on that beautiful altar of a body after such a wonderful shower.

I changed into a nightshirt of my own, Marvin the Martian with his ray gun at the ready. There was nothing underneath it. Picking up the Metallica shirt, I headed out towards the bathroom. I turned around once to make sure that the bedroom was at least slightly clean. Just in case she wandered in here on accident. There were no stray shoes on the floor, and the dirty clothes were in a pile around the hamper in the corner. It was as clean as it was going to get on such short notice.

Knocking lightly on the bathroom door, which was left open an inch or two, I pushed it slightly open. "Decent?"

"As decent as I'm going to get in the shower," Cynthia chuckled. "I'm sure you're about to go to bed. Come on in and get ready."

"I brought you a shirt," I said as I pushed the door open the rest of the way. "It'll be here on the counter. I'm just going to brush my teeth. I won't be a minute."

"Ummhmm."

I could see her reflection staring at me in the mirror, daring me to look at her, as I pulled my toothbrush from the holder on the wall. The mirror was just starting to fog up around the edges, giving her image a surreal, fantasy look to it. And that's was this was, my fantasy come true. How often had I wished for a gorgeous redhead in my shower, in my bed? Here she was, letting me watch her soap up with my louffa.

"You look tense, Kelly. Come on in; come join me. I'll soap your back if you soap mine." Her eyes caught mine in the mirror. It was a dare, just like the one Brook had given me a few hours ago. Could I go through with it?

I turned slowly, facing her in person. The glass of the shower stall was fogged up as well. I could barely make out her pink skin from the yellow tiles behind her. Her red hair was plastered to the top of her head. My beautiful bartender had the classic hourglass figure, a wide ribcage, a tapered waist, and hips that blossomed out just begging to be touched.

As I watched, she pressed her wet body against the glass door. Her nipples and breasts flattened themselves against the cool glass, followed by her hips, thighs and abs. I couldn't stop myself. I stepped forward and pressed my palm against the glass. "You're gorgeous," I whispered as I began to trace her outline on the glass. "I wish I had a picture so I could remember this moment forever."

"Come in here and I'll give you something to really remember. Take off that shirt, Kelly; let me see your tits."

My breath caught in my throat as I struggled to do what she asked and still look slightly sexy. I shook out my hair after the shirt messed it up, hoping to look as alluring and sexy as she did pressed up against that glass.

"Umm, I just want to devour you," she whispered as she stepped backwards and opened the door for me. "Come here, let me touch you. Let me taste you."

To Be Continued...

12