My Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Having 4 black guys at once filling me up.
1.7k words
3.78
64.4k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as I can remember, I have always had a fantasy to be with 4 black guys all at the same time and my fantasy finally came true.

I went out one night to a bar that was in black neighborhood. I dressed like a complete slut - whore - sleep around and I was determined to get myself a guy and not knowing I would also hit the jackpot.

I wore a nice pair of jeans and a top or should I say what ever material that covered my 40DD titties as my black guys call them. The jeans were black and the material covering most of my titties was white. The neck line was super low that when I bend over the could spill out but they are firm and don't sag. My nipples are the size of dimes and they along with my big white ass were my best features along with my smile and large mouth which could usually hold a decent size cock and partially balls in it.

I wasn't big into high heels anymore as I broke an ankle several years ago and it's been on the weak side.

I'm also not a big fan of make up like the bright red lipsticks and also big hair NOT ME AT ALL

I walked into the bar which was lit very dim but I could pick out maybe a dozen white guys and the rest were all juicy black. I could feel my pussy getting all hot and wet as I saw face after face of black with very large lips and noses to the smaller lips and nose and smiles with all their teeth and some with some missing.

I approached the bar where there was an empty seat with a black man on either side of me. Both I may add were sexy. I excused myself and asked if the seat was taken and almost in stereo the response came back "NO". So I sat my fat white ass down and ordered myself a shot of JD and a Bud. The black man to my left commented that "You made some pretty fine choices there pretty lady". He held his beer to mine and said "To the prettiest girl here". The man to the other side of me said "I agree and also hit his bottle into mine". I then quickly down my shot of JD to unwind a bit.

The 2 men introduced themselves; Jim was to my left and Gary was to my right. Gary said he had to leave for a bit but he would be back. Jim and I sat and talked for hours. He followed me to the Jukebox where they had all of my favorite black artists: Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Jackie Wilson, Sam Cooke, just to name a few. I picked out at least 2 from each of these guys and then some ladies like Diana Ross, Dionne Warwick and he was happy with my selections. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me and by this time I had about 6 beers and matched with 6 shots of JD so I was feeling pretty good by then. He was kissing and nibbling on my neck and then stuck his tongue in my ear. I started to grind my ass against his semi erect cock. It felt good and it felt big really big. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to suck my big white titties and then fuck my brains out. I then turned to him and said "I'm game, where do you want to go??" With that he took me back to the bar to settle up the tab - I didn't pay for any of my drinks as he picked up everything. As we swayed thru the sea of people to get out, he told me he had some friends that may want join in on the party. I told him to get me 3 more just like him and lets go.

He picked out 3 more hunks that made me get more wet as they followed behind us. I stood in front of all of them and boasted "I want to you all to fuck me tonight. I 1 of you sucking my right tittie while another 1 of you on my left and 1 behind me giving it to me in the ass while the one in front of me fucking my just shaved white pussy while french kissing me.

We all piled into Jim's van as I sat next to him in the front seat with this huge black guy beside me who started to feel me up well because I let him. When we stopped for the light, Jim drilled his tongue into my mouth as he pressed his full lips onto mine and I returned my tongue into his mouth. He tasted really, really good. The 2 guys behind us were slowly jerking their cocks to get ready as Jim pulled into this motel and I announced "I'm paying for this as it is my fantasy and you guys will be making come true.

I paid the desk clerk as the 5 of us made our way to room 222. One of the 2 guys from the back took the key to open the door and we got in and turned on the light. What a room it was with a hot tub, shower, huge couch, 2 king size beds, mirrors on the ceiling and I was in heaven. Jim announced that they would all take turns with me and then they will all cum inside me, all over me and I would get a taste of each in my mouth.

I stood in the middle of the room as I removed my jeans and my blouse which had been soiled by the one feeling me up on the ride over. I was completely naked and asked my guys to strip for me. and line up with their cocks which were all almost at full erection. I knelt by 2 of them at a time as I sucked one and jerked the other and then the other 2 and then before I knew it I was sucking all of them a little bit at a time. Jim assigned himself to be the man from behind and wanted to fuck me in the ass and the other 3 took their positions of my pussy and either sides of my titties as the sucked and pulled an yanked as hard a they could as my nipples hardened unlike they never have before.

Jim took a large tube from his pocket of KY and lubed his cock and my ass as he slowly made his way into my ass and I had one teasing my pussy with his big pink tongue and the other 2 slapped around my titties as they sucked and nibble and left their marks on them. As Jim started to get close to cumming they all took new positions and I was in heaven.

I was coming right into his mouth and he loved my love juice which just gushed out of me. I have never been eaten like that before. They changed positions twice more so every one had time with my pussy, my ass and each of big titties.

Soon Jim announced he was close and the others did too and before I knew it I was being filled in my holes and I loved it. They took turns and shared me. Each one tasted so good and fucked so good It was hard to say which I enjoyed more as i enjoyed them all.

I was a sticky cum slut who was marched into the shower and they all washed me in the shower as the again started fingering me and squeezing my titties I could actually see those big cocks that just squirted all over me start to fill up again. Their sacks were getting full and I went to each one of their cocks and sucked and while I sucked 1 the other 3 would start to jerk on their own cock until I got to and then they would jerk harder after I sucked and again I was covered with those delicious juices as I didn't get any of it to swallow this time around.

They all knew how I wanted to be french kissed and finger in my ass and my pussy. We all got cleaned up and dressed and then they had to leave. They drove me back to the bar to get my car.

I was never so sexually fulfilled in my entire life. I lived out my fantasy and before they left with Jim, Jim said "We all had fun with you, you cocksucking cum slut and now you are our white bitch. We expect you here every Friday night now and we will do the same every week. Make sure you go on the pill as we don't want to little kids just yet.

This has been going on for a year now and as much as I loved the attention and all the fucking I'm getting, I was starting to fall for Jim.

One Friday night I pulled Jim outside and confessed that as much as I enjoyed all this loving and attention, I was falling in love with him. He called the other guys outside and told them that tonight is the last week for our gang bang that he would be taking me as his girl and no one was to touch or hit on me as they had their fun and now they have to find themselves another girl because I was his.

Jim and I have been dating and the sex with him alone is mind blowing. I told him that I hoped he wasn't upset with my ways with all of them and that it was something I always wanted to try and now that I did it I was satisfied. Now I want just him and maybe one day marry him and have his babies.

I am a happy to report that I had lived my fantasy and I was glad. We never did see Gary again and I often wondered how it would have been if he was one of them.

Never the less I am so happy I was able to do this and still be able to love just one man and hopefully live happily ever after with 1 or 2 children conceived in love with my black man Jim. I love him so much. As the saying goes, "If you go black, you will never go back" and I will live by that statement.