My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 01

Story Info
Turning my wife into a slut.
4.4k words
4.5
104.8k
103

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kate and I were watching this movie, it was about a couple in which the wife was having an affair with a black man. The film had turned me on so much, that I started thinking about Kate having sex with another man, so I asked her, "How would you fancy being with a black man?"

This went down like a lead balloon with her, telling me, "No way I'm interested in having sex with a stranger."

This didn't deter me, the thought of seeing her have sex with a black man and him treating her like a slut really turned me on. At the time Kate was 40, pretty and very sexy, she was 5' 6" with long brunette hair.

I just imagined what it would be like to see Kate flat on her back with a big black man between her legs, so I started to hatch a plan.

First I checked out the internet for interracial sites. I was really turned on by seeing lots of pictures showing white women being fucked by black men, then I came across an article on HOW TO TURN YOUR WIFE INTO A SLUT.

The title was enough for me to start reading the article, after reading through the advice I decided to take the next step and turn my lovely wife into a slut.

I started by buying a few sex dvd's featuring white women with well endowed black men, once we started to watch them, Kate would get really turned on and our sex life was fantastic, as we watched more of the DVD'S I started to see her get more aroused as she watched the well endowed black guy's fucking.

Eventually this lead to us having sex whilst watching them, either she would start to suck my cock or I would lick her pussy which would lead to us fucking.

It was even better when I fucked Kate in the doggie position, we could both watch the sex action on the screen together, as I fucked Kate I would tell her, "Just imagine now, that you're the woman being fucked by that black man."

This would get her more excited, I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I played the role of the black man, her orgasm's even started to become more frequent.

When I got a gangbang DVD featuring a white woman and several black men, this became Kate's favourite, when we watched the scene where the woman was being fucked by three black men at the same time, I started to tell her, "God what a slut, I wish that was you on the screen now."

That really did it for her, Kate started to have an intense multiple orgasms shouting. "Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck meeeeee," this outburst sent set my own orgasm off, grabbing hold of her hips I just slamed my cock as deep as I could into her sloppy fanny emptying my spunk into her.

After that I began to see her change, she started to dress sexy for me and couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth or pussy, I even started to tease her forbidden zone without objections, she had always refused to let me do this in the past. The more I treated her like a slut the more she liked it.

My plan was working better than I had hoped for and had decided to move to the next phase. A real black cock for Kate, I started to put a few advertisements on a couple of swinger sites.

After a day or two I had a quite a few replies, once I had checked each of the candidates I finally decided on a guy named Wayne, athletic looking, 6' tall with a fat 9" cock.

I arranged a meeting so that I could talk to him about Kate. After meeting Wayne and deciding that he was the right man, I discussed with him to see how he felt about helping me turn Kate into slut, he seemed very enthusiastic and after agreeing how to proceed, it was arranged that I should introduce him as old friend who I hadn't seen in years.

When I got home that night I mentioned to Kate that an met an old friend called Wayne and that he would be coming around this evening for a drink, I didn't tell her that he was black, I wanted to see her reaction.

Wayne came round and Kate was introduced to him, I watched as she ran her eyes up and down him, not noticing me see her linger over his crotch, Wayne then started to work his charms on Kate and she slowly began to warm to him.

As the evening progressed they got more comfortable with each other, Wayne and I then arranged another visit, Kate was happy and seemed eager to see him again.

Before Wayne's next visit I noticed that Kate took a lot of extra time preparing herself for his visit and even putting on stockings and one of her short sexy dresses for the occasion, Wayne was ever the gentleman complementing on the way she looked, Kate even flashing her stocking tops a couple of times as her short dress rode up.

The evening was a great success and as it came to an end Kate said to me. "I'll show Wayne out." I waited till they both entered the hallway and then secretly spied on them from behind the half shut door.

As Wayne and Kate entered the hall alone he pulled her towards him, with his hands he grabed her ass pulling her tight to him, I was amazed as Kate didn't object to this treatment. Wayne started to kiss her, but I was delighted to see Kate respond by putting her arms around his neck and kiss him back.

After a minute or two I saw her reluctantly pull away and saying. "Goodnight Wayne," and then finally letting him out, as Wayne left I entered the hall she turned and looked at me saying, "Bedroom, now."

As soon as we entered the bedroom Kate took the lead by dropping to her knees before me, pulling out my stiff cock and trying to stuff as much of it into her mouth as she could, I just grunted then start to moan as she sucked my cock.

"God your eager tonight, Wayne get you all wet did he?" Kate took my cock out of her mouth, stood up and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, then lifting her dress exposing her ass to me, all I could concentrate on was fact she was wearing no knickers, sometime during the night she had removed them.

Turning her head towards me and with some urgency she just growled."Fuck me."

I eagerly got behind her and with my hands started to stroke her upturned ass, Kate moaning as I slowly worked my hands down both her legs, admiring her stockinged legs and peach like ass.

Kate started to complain to me. "Stop teasing I want your fucking cock now."

Shocked by her voice I grabbed hold of my spit covered cock and started to push it into her sloppy fanny, my cock easily slipped in, Kate then started to moan each time I thrust into her.

Encouraged by this, I grabbed hold of her hips and started to fuck Kate harder, her pussy was dripping as I pounded into her, then I thought it was time to see how far she was ready. "Kate just imagine that it wasn't me fucking you, but Wayne with his big cock."

That did it and sent her over the top, shouting at me. "Oh god yes Wayne, fuck me with your big black cock," her orgasm was intense, yelling as she came. "Oh Wayne yes, yes, yesssssssss," I continued to pound into her cunt as hard as I could.

My cock started getting warm as for the first time in our marriage her pussy squirted around my cock coating my balls with her juices. It was the greatest fuck I've ever had, I couldn't hold back and just roared out loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," as we both came together.

It was the best sex we had ever had, to say I was drained is an understatement, I felt as if I had been sucked dry, but best of all I couldn't believe how quickly Kate had turned to the idea of fucking Wayne, we didn't say anything to each other but just cleaned ourselves up and got ready for bed, just cuddling as we both went to sleep, me dreaming of watching Wayne fuck Kate.

Next day I contacted Wayne and told him how Kate had reacted after he had gone, he then shocked me by telling me how he'd got Kate to remove her knickers in front of him, whilst I'd gone out of the room, in fact he was sniffing them right now, I was excited at how quickly things had proceeded and we both agreed that Kate was ready, I suggested that he should come round this afternoon so I could watch him fuck Kate, he agreed and a time was set.

So from across the street I watched and waited for Wayne to turn up, he came on time and knocked at the door, Kate answered then let him in, I waited a few minutes to allow them time to get settled and then went round to the back of the house.

Kate was at the kitchen sink washing up, I watched as Wayne stood behind her and moved his body so that he was now pushing Kate against the sink, Kate didn't seem to object to this, then I watched as his hands went to her breasts and started to caress then squeeze them as he continued to push his crotch into Kate's ass.

Kate to started to wriggle her ass back into him as he started to kiss the nape of her neck, I could see as her hands now started to go between their bodies and feel for his cock, this didn't last for long. Wayne stopped what he was doing and pulled her away from the sink and pushed her towards the kitchen table.

Pushing Kate face down onto the table, he then started to force her legs apart, with Kate now bent forward legs splayed, he then bent down behind her and started to run his hands up both her legs, pushing the hem of her skirt as he went higher, finally fully exposing her sexy ass.

Now her only protection from Wayne was the thong she was wearing, the thin material tightly held against her pussy and ass, he started to slowly stroke her cheeks with his hands, the contrast of his black hands on her milky white rear was turn on for me and my cock started to stir.

Pushing Kate's cheeks together he bends his head forward to kiss and lick each ass cheek in turn, I can see that this sends shivers up and down Kate's spine. Letting go of her cheeks, he runs one of his fingers between her ass cheeks, rubbing up and down the thongs thin material teasing her cunt and ass.

I can see her ass bounce as he makes contact with her clit, he stops and pulls the gusset to one side, exposing her wet pussy and ass. Now with one of his fingers slowly caresses along her pussy lips, working it down until he reached her clit. I can hear Kate moaning as Wayne's finger works it's magic, rubbing and teasing her clit, he removes his wet finger to smell it then puts it into his mouth.

He soon returns his finger to playing with pussy and clit, with one hand busy rubbing her clit his other starts to remove his trousers. I watched in amazement as his fat 9" cock comes into view, reaching over for a handy bottle of olive oil he starts to pour it all over his cock, this makes it glisten and he begins to work the oil into his hardening member.

Satisfied, he now rubs his oiled fingers along her slit, pushing one then two into her tight cunt, Kate gasps as his oiled fingers penetrate her. Working his fingers in and out of Kate, he soon begins to open her up ready for his thick cock. Kate responds to this and her moans get ever louder.

Whilst I watch him ease his fingers into her pussy, the sight and thought of my fantasy coming true gets me hard in record time, so much so that my hardening cock is really uncomfortable in my trousers. I'm desperate to let my cock out, so releasing myself, I start to slowly wank myself enjoying the vision before me, as I watch Wayne turn my wife into his slut.

Wayne holding his oiled cock with one hand and holding Kate down to the table with his other, begin to slowly rub his cock up and down between Kate's wet pussy lips, Kate starts to wriggle her ass and begs. "Wayne, please don't tease, I want your cock."

He looks down at her and smiles then starts to push his glistening cock past her tight pussy lips forcing them to part, with a slow push the head of his cock enters her pussy, holding himself still, he stops so just the head of his cock is in.

Kate grunts as her pussy is stretched to take Wayne's cock, as she starts to get used to it she tells him. "Oh my god, thats so big."

I watch as Wayne slowly starts to slide more of his cock into Kate's tight pussy then stop, I can tell he's allowing her pussy to get used to his thickness, but this is getting Kate frustrated. "Don't stop now, I want your cock," she starts to push back trying to force him to go deeper.

Wayne slaps her ass then grabing hold of her hips, holds her tight against the table so she can't move and he can control the action. "Patience slut." I can see that Wayne's an artist and knows how to use his cock, he doesn't just ram it in, but takes his time, he slowly pulls out then pushes his oiled cock back a little further allowing Kate to get accustomed to his large cock.

Kate's ass is still wriggling and her panting now gets faster, moaning each time he slowly fills her cunt, then I watch as she has her first orgasm with Wayne.

Shouting."Oh my god yesssssss!!" at the sight of Kate having an orgasm and her pussy being filled with that shiny black cock, its too much for me and as she comes I can't help myself I wank faster and moan as I join her, releasing my spunk.

Over the next 5 minutes he begins to work his cock slowly in and out of Kate's tight pussy, till he finally gets all 9" in then holds it there. Kate's now groaning constantly and has another orgasm.

Wayne pulls his cock all the way out, I can see that Kate's once tight pussy has now become a large hole which only now begins to slowly close. He starts to tease Kate, running the head of his cock between her open pussy lips, asks her. "You want my black cock, don't you slut?"

Kate moans as she is teased by his cock. "Oh yes, please please put it back in."

Wayne grins at her answer, pulling his cock away from her pussy which get a desperate moan from Kate, asks. "Tell me you're a slut for my cock."

Kate turns her head to him and telling him in a calm voice. "Wayne I'm your fucking slut, now fuck me with your big cock!!"

I'm overjoyed to hear at how easily my loving wife has now become Wayne's slut, this gets me hard again in record time and start to wank myself again as I watch them.

Holding onto Kate's hips Wayne now rams his hard cock back into Kate, this makes her grunt as the air is pushed out of her lungs, he then pulls his cock all the way out and slams it back in again, Kate's grunting and shouting. "Oh fucking yessssss," as Wayne continues to fuck Kate for the next 5 minutes with long deep strokes of his cock.

Wayne suddenly stops and pulls his cock out completely, Kate starts to protest and begs. "Don't stop."

Wayne slaps her ass hard telling her. "Turn over slut."

Kate yelps at the slap, then she starts to ease herself off the table turning round to face him.

Wayne tells her. "New rules slut, you will do anything I say, understand."

Kate rubbing her sore ass starts to nod and replies. "Yes."

Wayne smiles then tells her. "Next time I fuck you, I want your pussy hair gone, I like my pussy bald."

Kate smiles at this and repies. "Yes Wayne, no pussy hair."

I can now see that she is starting to become totally under Wayne's control.

Satisfied, he then rips off her thong and opens her blouse exposing her tits, he stops to admire her full 36" breasts, sucking and licking each one in turn so each nipple is erect, then pushing her back down onto the table.

Laid back with her ass now resting at the edge of the table, he grabs each leg, lifting them high onto his shoulders. Wayne now pushes his fat cock back into her wet pussy, this time his cock easily slips into her well stretched cunt, Kate moaning with satifaction as she is being filled again with his fat cock.

Wayne grabbing a tit in each hand he starts to squeeze them, then flicking and pinching her nipples with his fingers, whilst doing this he now starts to fuck Kate hard, pounding away with fast strokes. I watch as his ass pumps away faster and faster into Kate.

It doesn't take long before Kate starts to have another orgasm shouting. "Yes, yes, yesssss!!" at the top of her voice, each time Wayne thrusts his cock into her.

With her eyes closed her body starts bounce on the table as she begins to have a multiple orgasm, squirting pussy juices everywhere coating Wayne's cock and balls, the juices driping down between the cheeks of her ass.

This makes Wayne pump even harder, her orgasm is too much for Wayne and he starts to roar letting out a loud groaning. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!" I now watch as Wayne plunges his cock deep in for the last time holding it into Kate. His ass cheeks start to clench and I watch for the first time another man pumps his sperm deep into my wifes pussy, rocking himself against Kate, he starts to fill her with his spunk.

They stay locked together for some time both panting trying to get their breath back as spunk and pussy juices leak out and start to trickle down between Kate's ass cheeks.

I look down at my own cock, spunk pooling on the floor as I've come again whilst watching them fuck, I look up and see Kate now watching me through the window and tell me. "Tony come here, I've got a special job for you."

As I enter the kitchen Wayne is pulling his fat cock out of Kate's battered cunt, I can hear a sucking sound as Wayne's cock leaves Kate's stretched pussy, a torrent of spunk and juices starts to ooze from her pussy.

Kate looking at my cock saying. "I see you've enjoyed yourself, I hope this is what you wanted, watching me get fucked by Wayne's black cock?" I just nodded.

Kate then tells me. "I still love you Tony, but Wayne has shown me I need to be satisfied by a big cock, now that you've had your fantasy, show me you still love me, lick my pussy clean."

Smiling I walk towards Kate, as I get closer I can smell the musky aroma coming from her open pussy, I hesitate as I watch Wayne's spunk, Kate doesn't wait, she pulls my head into her open pussy and my mouth starts to taste the mixture of pussy juice and spunk, licking my lips it doesn't taste that bad, so I start to push my tongue into her gaping hole and slowly start the long process of cleaning Kate.

As my tongue starts to lap up the mixture, I find I can really stick it deep into Kate's stretched pussy, I'm happy as I hear her start to moan whilst I'm licking her out.

As I'm doing this Wayne has gone to the other end of the table, smiling as he listens to Kate tell me about her wishes, looking down at her, he tells her. "Clean my cock slut."

Kate just grabs his soft shiny cock, I watch as she starts to lick the length of his cock from balls to tip then tries to get as much of it into her mouth, seeing she can't take more than half, now takes one of her hands to the base of his cock and starts to wank him as the other plays with his balls.

As she starts sucking his cock I can see it now starting to stiffen again, whilst she is concentrating on his cock, with one of my fingers I slowly start to rub it around Kate's greased up ass, easing spunk and pussy juices into her ass, I hear a muffled groan from Kate as I begin to work one of my fingers deep into her, lubricating her ready for my stiffening cock.

I've now worked a couple of my fingers deep into her ass opening her up, I stop licking her pussy and grab the olive oil, coating my hard cock with the oil, I remove my fingers from her ass.

Standing between her open legs I move them onto my shoulders, I line my cock with her ass and push, there's no resistance my oiled cock goes in all the way home, I hear another muffled moan from Kate as my balls rest against her ass, another fantasy come true, my cock deep in Kate's ass.

I now start to fuck her ass as Wayne is slowly fucking her mouth, all I can hear is muffled moans from Kate, when Waynes cock goes too deep she starts to gag, Wayne looking at me says. "Tony pull out, I want to fuck Kate again," then winks at me.

I reluctantly pull my cock out of Kate's ass, Wayne taking his hard cock out of Kate's mouth lays down on the floor, holding his stiff black cock in one hand like a raised totem pole, tells Kate. "Get on top slut."

Kate eagerly pries herself off the table, pussy juices still leaking down her legs and starts to stradle Wayne, kneeling with her legs either side of his body, she now tries to raise herself high enough to allow Wayne's cock to slide back into her pussy.

12