My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes his cock into her open pussy, then Kate starts to lowers herself down onto his fat cock, her stretched pussy sliding down taking all of his cock this time, once full again she moans with satifaction.

I watch as she shuffles her ass back and forwards allowing herself to rub her clit against Wayne, moaning even more as she does this, he grabs both her tits and starts to pull and pinch her nipples, Kate then has yet another orgasm.

Wayne tells me. "Tony fill her ass now," now I understand the wink, he wants to double fuck Kate.

Kate hearing this moans louder, I rush to get behind Kate, with one hand stroking my greased up cock and with the other I push her forward, she's now flat against his chest, her errect nipples rubbing against him.

Wayne helps me now by pulling Kate's arse cheeks apart, as I get behind her I can also see how Kate's pussy lips are stretched around Wayne's fat cock. Her ass has started to open as Wayne pulls her cheeks further apart.

Putting more oil on my cock, I lean forward and my cock easily slips back into her ass, as I ease my cock deeper into Kate I can even feel Wayne's pulsing cock through the thin membrane between ass and pussy, I push till finally I'm all the way in.

She starts panting as she begins to cope with both our cocks in her, we both hold still as Kate starts to get comfortable with being double fucked, as she relaxes more she starts to moan again telling us. "Oh my god, I've never been so full before."

Wayne replies. "Wait till I introduce you to my friends, then you will be." This is too much for me and I grab hold of Kate's hips and as fast as I can start to pound into her ass.

I can't last long, the thought of Kate being gang banged by a load of black men sends me over top and I roar out loud. "Oh yessssss," then start to unload my spunk into her ass, I'm happy to hear Kate orgasm as well shouting. "Yesssss," I hope it was the same thought as me, her being fucked by lots of black men.

After a couple of minutes I ease my now wilting cock from Kate's ass, gasping for breath.

Wayne now grasps her hips begins to fuck Kate as she lays on top of him, she starts to have more orgasms as Wayne continues to fuck her , changing his rythym from hard pounding to slow fucking, I can see that he is getting close to coming and starts to fuck into Kate harder, with a loud grunt from Wayne, he starts to come and with one last push deposits his spunk deep into her again.

Kate just lays there on top of Wayne exhausted like limp doll, too shattered to move, his cock slowly begins to shrink and slides out after 5 minutes, a mixture of spunk and pussy juices oozing from her well fucked pussy, she then kisses Wayne and says. "Thanks, I needed that."

Kate's so tired she can't get up herself off Wayne, it takes both of us to help her get into bed, falling asleep face down, we clean ourselves then Kate's sodden pussy and ass. Leaving her to rest as we both leave the bedroom.

Wayne then gets dressed and I thank him for helping me with Kate, he just smiles and says. "See you in a couple of days, I'll arrange some friends," then leaves.

12