My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 03

Story Info
Visiting Wayne Kate's story.
6.6k words
4.65
38.7k
23

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sybil and I entered the room I was amazed to see what was happening to Kate, she was on the bed face down and sandwiched between two black guys, at her mouth Wayne was trying to force feed his cock into her, we had watched loads of gangbang movies at home, but to see it happening to your own wife before your very own eyes was an instant turn on for me, my cock was rock hard in no time at all.

Kate later told me how it all happened, so this is her side of the story from when Wayne had first fucked her.

Next morning after Tony had left for work I woke up and found I really needed to take a hot bath, my ass was sore and my pussy was a bit fishy, I was relaxing and recovering from the pounding Wayne and Tony had given me when the phone rang.

I answered it only to hear Wayne. "Hi Kate how are you feeling this morning?"

"A bit tired but ok, why are you ringing?"

"I've just spoken to Tony and he's interested in another session how about you?" As Wayne told me this my pussy started to get wet, the thought of Wayne fucking me again got me aroused, I made a quick decision and said. "Yes."

"If that's the case, you remember the rules, you will do anything I say and I want your pussy to be bald understand, slut?"

"Yes Wayne." Was all I could say, was I really allowing this man to control me, my pussy gave me the answer, as it started to throb.

"Tell Tony to bring you to my house at 8 tomorrow night, he knows my address, I promise you won't be disappointed, not to leave Tony out I'll introduce him to Sybil, she's a good friend of mine."

As this began to sink in, he continued. "She'll keep him busy whilst we can go upstairs for our fun, you'll like my brother and his mate, think you can take all three of us?" As he told me this I couldn't help myself and my hand started to rub my clit. It didn't take me long to come, I was still holding the phone when I let out a moan as I came.

"So slut you did like the sound of that, they've told me how much they want to fuck your cunt and ass." Oh my god was this really happening to me, Wayne continued to speak to me as I rubbed my clit. "Slut, I promise you that you will love getting all your holes filled with black cock."

Wayne calling me a slut again and with that image in my head of being gangbanged by three black guys, I just dropped the phone on the floor and started to use both my hands to fulfill my need to come again, it didn't take long, with a loud cry. "Ahhhhhhh." I started to have a multiple orgasm, gasping as each one hit me, then slowly easing myself down from this high state of arousal.

My pussy was still pounding as I picked up the phone, Wayne said. "Wow that really did turn you on, I'll tell the boys that you're eager to see them as well. Make sure you're wearing a slutty outfit for us." Then the phone went dead, I was stunned at what had just happened, I really was turning into a slut.

With that I had to get myself ready for Wayne, first a visit to the beauty pallor where they waxed my legs and most important of all my pussy, then home and another relaxing bath till it was time for Tony's return. I met him at the door dressed only in my short silk dressing gown, my nipples erect as I thought of what Wayne and his friends were going to do to me.

As Tony entered the room I said. "Wayne has been in touch, he's arranged to meet at his place tomorrow," I could see that Tony was looking at my hard nipples.

"Got you all hot has he?" As he said this I opened my dressing gown, I watched as he looks at my naked body then he sees my bald pussy, I opened my legs for him to get a better look.

"Wayne reminded me of the rules he set me, do you like my bald pussy?" I asked as Tony started to kneel before me but I stopped him. "I'd love for you to lick my pussy, but I'm still sore from the pounding Wayne gave me, but that doesn't stop me from relieving you."

I knelt down in front of him and started rub his cock through his trousers, easing his pants down I began to lick his erect cock, licking around the head, trailing all the way down to his balls and back up again with my wet tongue, I could tell from the moans that he was starting to enjoy the treatment, holding his cock level with my open mouth plunged it till it reached my throat, this made Tony give a loud grunt he always enjoyed it when I did this.

With my lips tightly round his cock, I looked up at Tony and saw he was looking at me, I slowly withdrew it out of my mouth, flicking my tongue along the underside of his cock, I could feel as it pulsed every time I did this, I watched as he closed his eyes and started to enjoy me sucking him, with just the head of his penis was in my mouth, I swirled it with my wet tongue, he was moaning as I did this, I then stopped and plunged his cock deep into my mouth again another loud grunt from Tony.

Then Tony did something he's never done to me before, he grabbed my head with both his hands, then began to fuck my mouth, I soon started to gag but that didn't seem to stop him, if anything this encouraged him, my mouth started to produce more saliva and lubricate his cock which helped, but I was also having difficulty in breathing, I couldn't release his cock from my mouth, he just kept on pounding away, grunting and trying to get more of his cock into my throat, he seemed possessed.

Then I heard him shouting at me. "I'm going to fill your mouth slut," with that he thrust himself into my throat and came, roaring. "Oh yesssss," as he spunked into my throat he held my head tight, I tried to swallow but I couldn't breathe so I had to push him away so I could take his cock out, I was coughing and spitting out spunk as his cock left my mouth.

As I was gasping and spluttering for breath, I thought to myself god, if I'm struggling with Tony's 6" what was it going to be like trying to take Wayne's 9", slowly we both began to recover, I stood and looked at Tony and said. "That was your treat for last night, I hoped you enjoyed it?" He pulled me tight towards him and started to french kiss me, I hugged and kissed him back.

I could feel his cock hardening again, so I pulled away and told Tony. "No more sex till tomorrow night, save yourself till then," he looked very disappointed.

Next day after Tony had gone to work, which was very difficult because he had a permanent hard on, kept wanting sex and wouldn't leave me alone, but I eventually got him off to work, but under protest.

I was still in bed when I got the call from Wayne. "Good morning slut, I hope you're looking forward to tonight. I can't wait to fuck my slut again," my pussy began to leak as he continued. "Troy and Sam are eager to fuck you as well, especially after I told them how you wanted to be gangbanged," as Wayne was telling me this I was desperate to fill my cunt, some time ago Tony had bought me this black vibrator, I had never really used it but now I just grabbed for it, it wasn't as big as Wayne but a nice fat 8".

I asked Wayne. "Describe them to me," at the same time as I switched on the vibrator and started to ease it into my wet pussy.

"Well Troy my brother looks a lot like me but I'm the eldest, but I suppose it's his cock you're interested in, well it's slightly longer than mine but not as thick," I was trying to imagine the two of them, both Wayne and Troy looking alike fucking me at the same time, with the vibrator halfway into me I started to moan.

"Slut are you playing with yourself again?" At the mention of Wayne calling me a slut, I just moaned, now the vibrator was pushed all the way inside my pussy, with my juices flowing the vibrator was getting easier to fuck myself with, I started to use short but quick thrusts into my pussy, I just came shouting as my orgasm hit me. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." My juices started to leak down my ass.

"Well slut if that gets you going wait till I tell you about Sam's cock, it's as thick as mine, but 12" long." I couldn't hear any more, I just dropped the phone squeezed my legs together around the buzzing dildo, with both hands rubbed and squeezed my clit, closed my eyes and just imagined that I was going to get fucked tonight by three well hung black guys especially one that had a 12" monster.

My multiple orgasm didn't take long shouting as I came. "Oh god, yesssssssssss," my whole body started to bounce on the bed as each orgasm hit me, my pussy gushed as I wet the bed, the image in my head still wouldn't go away, I thought of all the possibilities of how they were going to fuck me tonight.

Eventually I started to calm down and relax, I could hear Wayne laughing on the phone so I picked it up. "Did you enjoy that slut, because you'd better be ready for tonight, you're pussy, ass and mouth are going to get plenty of action."

Hearing this I couldn't help myself and had another small orgasm, when I calmed down again I removed the still vibrating dildo, I didn't want to wear myself out before tonight, I thought I'd better change the subject otherwise I'll never be able to get ready for tonight. "Wayne who is Sybil?"

"She's Troy's wife a very talented woman, she normally keeps us well entertained, but tonight it's your turn. I think it would be better if Tony wasn't there whilst I introduce you to the others, so Sybil has promised to look after him whilst your upstairs with us, I can assure you he won't be disappointed with her talents," answered Wayne.

"I'll keep it a surprise for him then, I'd better get going as I've got lot to do before tonight, plus I've now got to change the bedding, you've made me wet the bed, bye Wayne."

"See you later, make sure you have a clean pussy and ass slut." There it was again but I didn't mind being called his slut, it just felt right.

Later in the day I went shopping for a suitable dress, after hunting various shops I found a stretchy white cotton dress, it was made from a thin cotton material that I could see my hand through it, I thought perfect, that should give me a slutty enough look. Then to the chemist, if there was going to be lots of anal play I better get a douche and clean myself ready for tonight, when I got home I got myself tidied up before Tony got back from work, as I wanted to keep him in the dark about tonight's fun.

As I was getting ready for our visit to Wayne, Tony was laid on the bed watching me get dressed, remembering how Wayne had told me to dress like a slut, I started with my black suspender belt and black stockings, then putting on a small black thong that hardly covered anything I thought I'd tease Tony.

So turning my back to him I bent forward and then wiggled my ass at him, I heard him moan, then I looked at him still bent over saying. "Do you think Wayne will be able to resist?"

"I don't know if Wayne will, but if you don't stop teasing me he won't get the chance to find out," he said trying to ease his now hardening cock.

I laughed and stood up. "Sorry about that but I couldn't resist a tease," walking over to him and kissed him whilst lightly rubbing his cock, leaving him with an obvious erection, I continued to get ready.

Putting on my new white cotton dress and after some adjustments I stood in front of the mirror, the dress was very revealing and with no bra on you could clearly see my nipples through the thin material, also due to my stocking and suspenders being black these could easily be seen through the dress. Thinking to myself that it should be slutty enough for Wayne.

Standing with my back to Tony I thought I'd tease him again, I knew he would be watching me, so bending over to put on my shoes, he would be able to see my black thong through the dress, thongs are his favorite and always turn him on.

"I don't think that dress helps, I've still got a hard on," Tony moans rubbing his hard cock.

Smiling at his predicament I walk over to him and tell him. "Just some red lipstick and I think I'm ready." I apply some lipstick and check myself in the mirror again. I look like a real tart, ready for a good fuck.

"God Kate you look like a real slut, I'd fuck you now." Tony tells me, just the kind of reaction I was hoping for.

"Hold your horses this is for Wayne's benefit, from what Wayne told me, he's promised me that I'll get more than my fill tonight." I just smiled at him, my pussy started to get wet as I knew what's was in store for me tonight.

"What does that mean?" asks Tony.

"Don't worry Tony, Wayne's has promised you'll not be disappointed." I grabbed Tony's arm and pull him towards me, then I kiss his cheek leaving a small red mark. "Let's go," I noticed that he had a bit of a puzzled expression with that last statement, so with that we leave for our night out with Wayne.

We arrived at the house and knocked on the door, Wayne answered just wearing a short dressing gown and let us in. He then turned to me and said. "God Kate you look stunning, I hope you ready for the fun tonight," my wet pussy started to leak as I knew what was waiting for me upstairs

Wayne then took us into the living room, I got my first look at Sybil, sat there was a beautiful black woman who was smiling at us, apart from a pair of white hold up stockings and high heel shoes she was totally naked.

Wayne introduced us. "Sybil, this is Kate and Tony, treat him to a nice time will you," she stood up and walked across to Tony I knew he was in for a great time, she had a great body and I could tell she was one of Wayne's women because her pussy was as bald as mine but I also noticed she had a gold ring fitted to her clitoris hood, Tony looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

I smiled at Tony, then kissing him on the cheek and said. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, enjoy yourself Tony, I told you that you would not be left out," and then started to nuzzle up to Wayne, his hand gripping my arse cheek as he pulled me closer.

Smiling Wayne said. "Tony, me and Kate are going upstairs now to the bedroom, Sybil here said she wanted to get to know you better." Then turned to Sybil. "Sybil when you're finished bring Tony to the party upstairs," with that Wayne pulled me out of the room and escorted me upstairs. I hesitated as we reached the bedroom, Wayne opened the door, as it opened I saw two naked black men sat on the bed, they both smiled at me as I entered the room.

I couldn't help myself as my pussy started to leak again and my nipples hardened as I looked at their cocks, Wayne came up behind me and started to squeeze both my breasts then pinching my hardening nipples, I could feel his cock pushed against my arse cheeks, Troy did look like his brother but what impressed me was Sam, god what a cock, it really was 12" long.

Wayne moved me so I was now stood in front of Troy, I got a closer look at his hard cock. Wayne was right, 10" long but not as thick as Wayne or Sam's. God Sam' cock, it wasn't even hard yet but it looked massive, my thong was getting soaked as I started to compare these two black cocks in front of me.

Troy spoke first. "Suck my cock slut." Wayne then pushed me forward so I was now leaning over Troy, I grasped his hard cock in my hand and pulled it towards my mouth, with my tongue started to lick around the head coating it with saliva, as I start to take him into my wet mouth he starts to moan.

As I suck and lick on Troy's cock in my mouth I can't help myself and with my other hand reach across for Sam's monster cock, my hand finds it's mark and starts to stroke his large cock, Wayne behind me has started to lift the hem of my dress till it's bunched up around my waist, with my rear totally exposed he bends down to kiss and lick each of my ass cheeks.

This send shivers through me as his hot tongue snakes across my ass, I feel his hands slide up and down my stockings then go higher to my hips, he pulls my soaked thong slowly down over my ass whilst still licking across my cheeks, he continues to drag them down my legs, I have to lift each leg in turn so he can totally remove my knickers.

I decide to stop sucking Troy and try Sam, still stroking Troy's cock I move my head so I can now take Sam's cock into my mouth and again I teased his cock with my tongue, I hear him moan as I start to feed his cock into my wet mouth, flicking the underside of his shaft as I try to take as much of him as I can, but I stop when his cock reaches the back of my mouth.

Wayne pulls my legs apart, which allows my juices now to start to run down the tops of my legs, with his hands he grasps the cheeks of my ass and starts to pull them apart, exposing my anus to him, I jump as I feel tip of his tongue start to lick my leaking pussy then slowly work upwards to my ass, I shiver again as his tongue starts to tease my anus, as the action at my rear starts to warm up, Troy and Sam each start to play with my hanging breasts squeezing then pinching my hard nipples.

I just started to moan at all this attention, just thinking if only Tony could see me now, Sam's large black cock stuffed in my mouth, wanking two cocks with my hands, bent forward with and Wayne trying to push his tongue deep into my arse, as I started to imagine his reaction I began to have a orgasm, my cry is muffled by Sam's cock. "Ahhhhhhhh," as I'm coming I wank Sam faster.

This must have caught Sam off guard, because as soon as I had started to moan with his cock still stuffed in my mouth, I feel his cock start to swell, I pull back so just his cock head is now held in my mouth, with my tongue quickly flicking the sensitive underside of his cock, pumping his shaft faster with my hand.

The next thing I know is my mouth is suddenly filling up with his spunk, as he roars out his cry. "Oh god yessssss." I try to swallow as much as I can but there is so much that it starts to escape from my mouth and dribbled down collecting on the top of my clenched hand, I continue to wank his shaft as the spurting slows down till he stops, then start to clean and swallow his spunk finally releasing my hand and licking it clean, swallowing the last of his spunk.

Then Sam speaks for the first time. "Thanks Kate I needed that," then lays back on the bed with his eyes closed he has that drained satisfied look on his face. I looked at his deflated cock laid on his stomach, it was still an impressive sight.

Troy then pulls my dress off completely as he's doing this I have to let go of his cock, with my tits now freed from the confines of the dress, Troy starts to play with them, I now rest my hands either side of his legs as I'm still bent forward, I moan as he squeezing and pinching my hard nipples.

Wayne behind me stands up and pushes his hard cock between my open legs, my pussy lips part as he pushes forward lubricating his cock as it goes, I moan again as my clit is now rubbing along his cock.

Laughing Troy tells me. "Looks like you've grown a cock now." I look down between my hanging boobs and see Wayne's big black cock between my open legs. It looks as though I now have black cock and balls instead of a pussy, I keep on moaning as I rub myself against him.

Troy having removed my dress, now pushed my head back to his cock, I opened my mouth and just plunged it in as far as I can and hitting the back of my mouth Troy moans. I wank his cock with my hand whilst I close my lips tightly round his shaft, then suck to create a vacuum in my mouth, he gasps as I swirl my wet tongue his cock pulsing between my lips.

Wayne behind me leans forward taking over from Troy starts squeezing both my hanging breasts with his hands, then he licks along my spine slowly working towards the back of my neck, I just quivered as all my senses are being attacked, the fact he was still running his cock between my pussy lips and against my clit was too much and I start to have another orgasm, my cries muffled due to the big black cock stuffed in my mouth, yet again coating Wayne's cock with my juices.

As I calmed down Wayne tells me. " Up against the wall slut," and starts to pull me away from Troy, his cock still pulsing as it leaves my mouth, it slaps back against his body as I have to let it go, Wayne pushes me towards the wall.

12