My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy complaining. "Thanks Wayne I was enjoying that," ignoring Troy's complaints Wayne turns me round and backs me to the wall, with one of his knees forces my legs apart as he starts to kiss me. Pulling back from me he started to run his wet cock up and down between my pussy lips till he gets his cock in my cunt.

Then with no warning he thrusts all of his cock into me, I just grunt as all the air is forced out of my lungs, he even lifts me off the floor, his hips holding me hard against the wall and I'm not able to move, my breasts are now being crushed against his chest my clit is hard against his pubic bone.

I start to pant as I try to catch my breath, I feel his cock twitching in my stuffed cunt, he then pushes against me with his cock lifting me off the floor again, I pull my arms around his neck and moan each time he lifts me, my cunt stretching as I get used to his cock.

Then he stops and starts to slowly pull out, before he pulls out thrusts his cock back in to me, again I can only grunt as my cunt is suddenly filled again, my orgasm slowly start to build I was being fucked the way I like it and told him so.

"Oh god Wayne, fuck me," his pounding got faster. " Yes, yes, yesssss," each time he thrust into me, then I started to orgasm my juices soaking his cock, then again, another orgasm I was now starting to have difficulty with my breathing with all this pounding I almost passed out.

Wayne slowed down trying to catch his own breath, he stopped fucking me and just held me tight against the wall, my pussy pulsing round his cock. Whilst we held each other I noticed Troy had left the bed and was starting pour oil onto his cock, I watched as he worked the oil all along his hard 10" cock so his black skin shone, he was slowly wanking his cock as he walked to us.

Wayne told me. "Lift your legs." I was still pinned to the wall, so flicking my high heels off I lifted my stockinged legs and wrapped them around his waist, his hands now grasped my arse cheeks and easily lifted me, I moaned as his cock left my cunt, he lifted me till just the head of his cock was left in me.

He then pulled us both away from the wall, I held tightly onto his neck as he lowering me back down onto his cock, I just moaned as I was happy to have my pussy was filled again, his cock deep in my soaked cunt, he then turned away from the wall so Troy was now behind me, then I realized what was going to happen next, I was going to be double fucked, Troy was getting ready fuck my ass with his 10" cock, I just came again bouncing on Wayne's cock.

As I calmed down Wayne pulled my cheeks further apart, Troy started to run his lubed finger along the crease of my ass, my ass clenched as I felt his finger start to probe me, but started to relax as he slowly working his oiled finger round my tight arse then push it slowly into me, Wayne keeps twitching his cock in my cunt as Troy's finger enters me and I moan again. They keep doing this till my arse starts to relax and Troy can easily get two of his oiled fingers into me.

Troy's removes his fingers then I feel the head of his cock start to push at my ass, with a bit of a push its in, I get sharp pain as his cock enters me but thankfully he stops, I'm panting as I try to get used to my ass ring being stretched, as I start to accept and enjoy Troy's cock I wriggle my ass to try to get him to go deeper.

I just moan as Troy starts to fill my ass, he doesn't stop till he's pushed all of his cock into me, Oh my god, so full, ahhhhhh", Wayne just smiles and I feel his cock pulse in my full pussy, I just lean back against Troy enjoying the feeling of my ass and pussy being so stuffed, Troy's hands grab hold of my breasts and start to pinch my nipples, my ass and cunt both pulse at the same time as I recover from the shock of being sandwiched between Wayne and Troy.

Troy stops playing with my nipples and moves his hands so they are holding my thighs which are still wrapped around Wayne, then he and Wayne both raise me till just the tips of their cocks were in me, I moan and start to complain. "Please don' pull out now," I started to wriggle my ass trying to get there cocks back but they just held me still whilst I moaned in protest.

Then suddenly they just literally drop me back onto their cocks, I just grunted. "Uhhhhh," at the shock of my ass and pussy being filled again with all that cock, I didn't get the chance to get over the shock before they started to lift me again.

My pussy and ass start to make noise as all the air is sucked out, then as they drop me again my pussy and arse start to fart, I can only grunt at this treatment as they continue treat me like a fuck doll, I try to hold onto Wayne as they both fuck me, I have no control on what they are doing to me.

They stop lifting me so high and start to fuck me quickly with shorter strokes, I begin to enjoy this and I groan at them, my orgasms quickly starts followed by another quick one, my breathing starts to become difficult with all this pounding, as I pant my multiple orgasm hit me. "Oh my god yessssssssssss," my pussy squirts everywhere coating Wayne's cock and both their balls with my juices, they stop dropping me but hold me up, just using their hips to fuck me faster and faster, I just grunt. "Uh uh uh." each time they pound as I try to catch my breath.

I can see the sweat on Wayne's face as he is pounding into me, then he starts to roar. "Ahhhhhhhhh," and starts to fill my cunt with his spunk, he stops pounding and holds himself deep as he can into me as he comes, this must have set Troy off because he slams his cock deep into my rectum and starts to come as well shouting. "You fucking slut, oh yessss," I can feel as both of their cocks pulse as they fill me up.

Troy is the first to remove his cock, with a sucking sound my arse now feels empty I quickly lower my legs to try and stem the flow from my arse then Wayne's cock slips out, I have to put my hand between my legs to try and catch all the spunk and juices dripping from my gaping pussy and ass, Wayne then shows me the bathroom and I start the long process of cleaning myself up.

Troy comes into the bathroom and stands in front of the sink, placing his cock in the sink he starts to wash it, looking at me sat on the toilet trying to clean myself he tells me. "Wow Kate, I didn't expect my balls to get coated like that," I took that as a complement, grinning.

"Well I know Wayne told me I was going to be full, but I didn't think it was going to be that good," he just smiled at me.

"But Kate you haven't been full yet, you've forgotten Sam, he hasn't fucked you yet." Troy told me as he stood there in front of me, his cock hanging between his legs inches from my face, I was mesmerized I just leaned forward and started to lick his cock, it twitched as I touched it and started to grow.

"That's right you never did finished that blowjob you were giving me, did you, slut?" As he started to lift his cock to my mouth, I just opened and he started feed it to me, I tried to take as much as I could but it was just too big and I soon started to gag, I had to pull him out so I began to wet his cock with my saliva, licking his sensitive area he started to moan.

His balls were just hanging there, so I held them with one of my hands, as I played with them my middle finger came into contact with his anus, as his cock twitched in my mouth he just moaned at me. "Oh yes you fucking slut," so I started to push, his cock twitched more as I probed his ass, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to wank furiously, his cock pointing at my face.

He was panting now when he shouted at. "Here it comes slut," his cock starts to spray my face with his spunk, not wanting to get coated I open my mouth and suck his cock back into my mouth, he continued to wank his cock as he comes into my mouth, I swallow then lick his cock clean as he stops coming, he lets go of his cock and it slides out of my mouth.

He grabs a towel then hands it to me. "Thanks, better clean your face," was all he said to me, I watched his tight black ass as he left the room, then stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, with spunk running down my face I looked a real mess, so washed my face before returning to the bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom, Wayne and Troy were now sat on a sofa they looked almost like twins, Troy patted the gap between them so I walked over to the sofa and sat between them they looked like two bookends with me in the middle.

Sam was still sat on the bed facing us, I was looking at his limp cock it was still an impressive sight. Wayne saw me look at Sam's cock. "Don't worry Kate you'll get to try Sam's cock," I just moaned and my hand started to play with my clit, as I played with myself I could see Sam's cock start to grow.

Wayne and Troy lifted my legs apart so they now rested over each one of their own legs, they started to run their hands up and down my stockings, teasing me as they worked their hands closer to my open pussy, every so often one of their fingers would stroke my pussy lips and clit, but all I could concentrate on was Sam's hardening cock.

He then stood up and he started to slowly wank his hard cock, as he stood in front of me, he grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pulled me towards him. "Lick my balls," was all he said as with his other hand he lifted his cock upwards so his balls were easier to reach, I just stuck my tongue out and started to lick his balls.

Whilst licking Sam's balls I reached for Wayne's and Troy's cocks and started to wank them, they took it in turns one would play with my pussy and ass and the other would play with my breasts, I was starting to get that feeling in my pussy again, the need to be filled.

Sam pulled his balls away from my tongue then pointed his now hard cock at my mouth, I just opened wide as he started to feed his large cock into my mouth gagging as it reached my throat, Sam just pulled back then slowly fucked my mouth, he only stopped pushing when I started to gag, I could only take about 4" before it was too much, Sam told Wayne. "She needs some training."

He then pulled out and went to the table where the lube was and started to lube all along his cock, then laying on the bed so his head was at the end of the bed and told me. "Slut, get on top," was all he said, letting go of Wayne and Troy's hard cocks I went across to the bed and climbed onto it, then lifted my legs either side of his body facing him.

I leaned forward and raised my ass as high, so that he could feed his cock into my open pussy, once his cock entered me I just slid down his cock, moaning as my cunt was being filled again, I stopped when I felt full. I looked down between my legs 3" still left to go, I was glad Sam had lubed his cock, the first 9" had easily slipped in.

Now I started to slowly raise myself then drop back down each time I seem to go a little further, then Sam just grabbed my hips and pulled me all the way down, all I could do was grunt, he held me there not allowing me to lift myself off, I just panted trying to get used to his cock.

Then slowly changing from panting to moaning as my pussy started to adjust, I leant forward allowing my nipples to drag along his chest as I start to move my hips, my clit rubbing against his pubic bone, Sam holds my hips tight to him and thrust into me at the same time, we keep this up till my first orgasm starts. "Oh fuck yessssss," I can't believe how full my pussy is, I hold myself still as Sam fucks me from below, my pussy has stretched so I start to enjoy all of Sam's cock, pushing myself up so my arms are resting on his shoulders I start to ride his cock.

But this doesn't last long, Sam pulls me forward again so I'm squashed against his chest, with his hands he grabs each of my ass cheeks then pulls me up so I'm on my knees, his cock leaving my cunt, it feels so empty so my body pushes back to get filled again, as I push back he thrusts his hips into me and my lungs empty as I grunt as he fills me again, he keeps fucking me like this for the next 10 minutes every so often changing the pace from slow to fast and I keep having more orgasms.

I'd been concentrating on Sam I haven't noticed what was going on around me, till Sam stops fucking me, with both his hand still on my ass cheeks he starts to pull them apart, holding me tight so I can't move, next thing I know is Troy behind me, then with his fingers starts to lube my ass again, this time they easily enter my anus and I start to enjoy his fingers as he gets my ass ready for his cock.

Troy stops fingering me and his cock pushed into my ass for a second time, with a bit of a push my ass opens to take his long cock, I feel no pain this time my ass easily lets his cock slide into me, he doesn't stop till he bottom's out, nobody moves till I'm ready, I slowly moan as I get used to that full feeling again, Troy now slowly starts fuck my ass with long strokes.

If that's not enough Wayne now stands in front of me and presents his cock for me to suck on, he holds my head whilst I open my mouth for him, I'm still moaning as he starts to fuck my mouth.

I see movement at the door, Tony and Sybil are stood there watching me, I can see the amazement on Tony's face, but I also see that his cock springs to attention, well he did want me to act like a slut, but I'm not sure he was expecting me to be gangbanged by three black guy's.

That's my part of the story I'll let Tony tell the rest.

12