My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 04

Story Info
Visiting Wayne the gangbang.
1.7k words
4.53
40.3k
27
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sybil and I entered the room, I was shocked to see what was happening to my wife Kate, three black men were fucking her at the same time, she was face down sandwiched between two black men who I didn't know and with Wayne who was fucking her mouth.

Kate and I had enjoyed fucking whilst watching gangbang movies, I would fuck her from behind whilst telling her to imagine she was the woman in the movie, being fucked. But to watch my wife being gangbanged in front of me was a bit of a shock, but also an instant turn on, my cock was erect in no time.

All I could hear from Kate was muffled grunts, as the guy fucking in the ass was pounding away with long strokes. Sybil had noticed my reaction and started to stroke my hard cock with her hand, as I enjoyed her wanking me, I asked. "Who are these guys?"

"There's Troy my husband, he's the one fucking Kate in the ass and Sam, he's the one underneath Kate, fucking her with his gorgeous big cock."

With that Sybil knelt in front of me and started to lick my balls and cock, as I stood amazed watching the scene in front of me, without warning she deep throated me, I grunted as my cock plunged into her mouth, I held her head tight as my cock started to pulse in her throat, easing my grip I started to fuck Sybil's mouth.

Wayne looked over at us then told Sybil. "Sybil can you join us on the bed," reluctantly my cock slipped out of Sybil's mouth and she climbed onto the bed, she was now next to Kate on her hands and knee's facing Wayne, taking his cock out of Kate mouth he stood in front of Sybil, as soon as he had taken his cock out of Kate's mouth her grunts got louder.

I decided to plug the noise and pushed my cock into her gasping mouth, I found my cock easily slipped into her open mouth, going deeper than I have ever been before, her throat had relaxed and my cock being a lot smaller than Wayne's, it was easier for her to swallow, she had finally deep throated me, my cock pulsing as her throat coated my cock with her saliva.

Wayne was now standing in front of Sybil holding his thick 9" cock as he started to feed it into her open mouth, I watched in amazement as slowly his cock began to disappear, till her nose was hard pressed up against his stomach, then telling me. "Tony, Sybil certainly knows how to take cock," but instead of leaving it there he took it out of her mouth, his cock now wet from Sybil's throat.

Climbing onto the bed behind Sybil, he pushed her legs apart to expose her pussy, with his wet cock started to push into her, after the fisting I'd given her his cock slipped straight in, Wayne asks her. "God Sybil your cunts slack, what's Tony being doing to you?"

"Showing me a good time, now just fuck me," grabbing her hips he starts to pound his cock into her, she soon begins to moan as he continues to fuck her. "Mmmmmmm that's it Wayne, fuck me harder." He starts to slam his cock into her, I watched as Sybil started to push her fingers into her cunt alongside Wayne cock as he was still fucking her.

It didn't take long for Wayne to start coming, with a cry he slams into Sybil, holding himself hard against her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I could see his hips jerk every so often as he continued to hold himself tight against Sybil, when he pulled out, he just leaned back on his heels, I watched as spunk was still dripping from his flaccid cock.

Sybil had pulled her fingers from her cunt, they were coated with spunk and pussy juice. She then placed her wet hand onto Troy's ass and started to run her soaked finger between his buttocks.

Troy now stopped fucking Kate, wriggling his ass as Sybil's fingers started to push into his anus, he moaned as her fingers went deep into him, turning to Sybil he started to kiss her, stifling his moans as she finger fucked him.

Sam was still fucking Kate from underneath as she moaned with her mouth full of my cock, I couldn't hold back and started to fill Kate's throat, she pushes me out of her throat but keeps me in her mouth swallowing my spunk and licking my cock clean, she seemed to be developing a taste for spunk.

As Kate was cleaning my cock, Troy suddenly shouts. "Here it comes slut, ahhhhhhhhh." I can see his ass twitch as his spunk starts to fill her ass, Kate has another orgasm, she lets go of my cock as she screams. "Oh yessssssss."

Sybil takes her finger's out of Troy's ass then turns around and starts to clean Wayne's cock taking it back into her mouth, Wayne looks at me and asks, "Do you think Kate's a slut yet?"

"Yes," was all I said looking at her as she was still sandwiched between Sam and Troy.

Troy then pulls his cock out of Kate's ass, standing at the edge of the bed he just grins at me, I see his slimy coated cock dangling between his legs, that has just been fucking my Kate's ass, no wonder she had been panting with that monster up her ass, then he turned away and heads for the bathroom cock swaying between his legs.

As Sybil is busy with Wayne her ass is straight in front of me, I could see her pussy was leaking again, I lean forward pulling her legs apart and start to lick her open pussy, she takes Wayne's cock out of her mouth and tells me. "Mmmmmmm, that's it Tony clean my pussy," then went back to sucking Wayne's cock.

Now Troy was no longer on top of Kate, Sam with his cock still deep in her, starts to roll her over onto her back, then lifting Kate's stockinged legs onto his shoulders, his arms either side of her head, she is now almost bent double as he slowly starts to fuck Kate with long deep strokes, she starts to moan each time he thrusts forward.

Quickening his pace, Kate starts to become very vocal. "Yes yes yesssssssss," each time he pounds into her, as she starts to orgasm her body shakes and her head bounces off the bed, Sam increases his pace again and her orgasms don't seem to stop, she just screams then her pussy just squirts as she has a multiple orgasm, after that outcry she starts babbling and I think she passes out, but Sam is starting to come as well, yelling as his own orgasm starts and he fills her pussy with his spunk.

Sam's ass stops twitching as he pumps the last of his spunk into Kate, lowering her legs back down but still with his cock still in her asks. "Kate, Kate are you alright?" She slowly starts to recover as she gets her breath back.

Tears rolling from her eyes, looking up at him. "That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had, thank you Sam," then kisses him. They stay like this kissing for some time.

I watch as Sam starts to pull out of Kate, I thought his cock was never going to stop, Troy was big but Sam was huge, I couldn't believe that she had taken all that cock into her pussy, no wonder Kate had so many orgasms, turning to me. "You're a lucky man Tony, she's a great fuck," smiling at me, he was still kneeling between Kate's legs with that monster cock hanging limp, almost reaching his knees.

Kate looked at me "Like your slut wife now?" I just looked at Kate, her hair all messed up red lipstick smudged around her mouth, torn stockinged legs wide open with her pussy and ass full of spunk.

All I could say was. "Yes, I love my slutty wife," leant down and started to kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth and tasting the spunk still in her mouth, she pulled her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

We stopped kissing, Kate saying. "Sorry Tony but I need to clean myself up, I'm leaking everywhere," so with the help of Sybil they both went to the bathroom, the guys and me went back downstairs and had a few beers whilst we waited.

After a while Kate and Sybil came down, Kate back in her almost transparent white dress and Sybil in a dressing gown, my cock twitched as I saw Kate, she looked at me saying. "I'm sorry Tony but all I want is bed, my bed" as she noticed some of the other cocks start to harden. "I've had a great time and thanks for this evening, but another time boys."

So I quickly got dressed, Sybil said she would show us out as we said our final goodbyes to the guys, once in the hallway Sybil kissed me saying. "I've been talking to Kate about you, she's been telling me what a kinky boy you are, we both agree that you need to be taken in hand." I looked at Kate as that sunk in, she just smiled at me.

"I've also spoken to Kate about your wish, for my help with her, to be better at giving blowjobs, she's agreed that I can help with her techniques, would you like that Tony?" My cock started to stir at that thought, Sybil's hand grabbed my crotch and felt my twitching cock. "Mmmm I can tell you like that idea."

"I'll see you later in the week then Kate, you might want to get hold of some large banana's for the practice." Said Sybil as she smiled at Kate.

She gave my cock another quick squeeze then kissed Kate, I was still in a bit of a shock as we left Wayne's house, Kate said to me. "I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did, but I'm knackered now all I want is sleep." I smiled and gave her a kiss, then we went home for a good night's rest.