My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sybil has stopped licking my cock as she asks me. "Did you enjoy yourself Tony?"

"Yes, I've had a great time." as I watched Troy start to pull himself out of Kate's ass. He now stands behind Kate pulling her arse cheeks apart, he's looking at her open ass as it leaks spunk, then he surprises me he bends down and starts to rim her, Kate moans as he does this.

Sybil stands next to me. "Troy loves to worship my ass, he's very good at it, aren't you Wayne?"

"Yes mistress," was all Troy said, now this put a different spin on things, I had no idea it was that kind of arrangement between Sybil and Troy, I wondered where this was leading but for the moment I was very happy to watch my wife get her ass licked by Troy.

"Right Kate, let's get you cleaned up." said Sybil, Troy stopped licking her ass and stood up, I went over to Kate and helped her get up off the table, she hugged and kissed me.

Then started to complain. "God I'm leaking everywhere," Sybil helped Kate with some tissue, then they both left for the bathroom.

Me and Troy both sat down and had a drink as we waited for Kate and Sybil, when they both came back Kate was in a dressing gown and Sybil in a dress. "Ok Troy, time to go," with that Troy left to get dressed.

She then looked at me "Don't worry Tony, I'm not going to turn you into my slave, not unless you want to. I think it wouldn't take much training to make you into a good sex slave."

Then turned to Kate. "What do you say Kate do you think he would like that?" they looked at each other then they both burst out laughing.

Kate told Sybil. "Stop teasing him," then turning to me. "I had to laugh the look on your face, it was priceless," they both started to laugh again, I still wasn't sure whether to be worried or relieved.

Then Troy returned dressed this time, we said our final goodbyes, Sybil squeezing my ass as she kissed me goodnight, as Sybil was leaving she said to Kate. "Ring me tomorrow."

When we went back into the living room and both sat on the settee, I ask. "What's all that about tomorrow?"

"Oh that, I've arranged to go shopping with Sybil," was Kate's reply.

"Did you also know about this mistress thing with Troy and Sybil?"

"Yes, Sybil explained it all to me, Troy only plays slave to Sybil, that's why he loves it when he fucks other women, he's then in control and she's happy with that," explained Kate.

"I had a great evening and as long as you are happy, so am I," we had a kiss and a cuddle before we both retired to bed.

12