My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 06

Story Info
Kate finds the glory holes.
4.1k words
4.48
43.2k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony had gone to work and I was relaxing in a warm bath contemplating how our lives had changed over the last week, from being happy house wife to happy gangbang slut I could hardly believe it, as I was remembering all that I'd done over the last week when the phone rang.

I was expecting a call from Sybil, we'd arranged to go on a shopping trip together, as it was Tony's birthday soon and I wanted to get him a special treat, Sybil had told me that she knew of some special shops where I could get him a naughty present.

I answered the phone but it was Wayne who spoke to me, "Hi Kate, I hear you had a good time with Troy and Sybil last night, Sybil told me that you were looking for a special present for Tony's birthday."

As I heard Wayne's voice my hand went to my pussy and started to rub my clit. "Yes, she said she could show me some special shops."

There was a slight pause then I heard him gasp, then another short pause "Good, Kate are you still my slut?"

I was wondering at what had made him gasp as he asked me the question, still playing with my clit I answered. "Yes Wayne, I'm still your slut."

Another pause as heard him moan this time. "Good, do you know the tattoo parlor on the Kings road?"

"Yes," was my reply?

"Oh god yessssss," was the reply I got, then another pause before telling me. "Meet me there at 10, no knickers or bra understand slut."

"Yes Wayne, meet you at 10 no knickers or bra," it was that easy I was Wayne's slut.

Then I got a surprise as Sybil spoke. "Kate see you afterwards, I'm busy at the moment shinning Wayne's balls," all I could hear was Sybil's naughty laugh as the phone went dead, the cheeky cow she was giving Wayne a blowjob whilst he was talking to me, I just smiled and went back to playing with my clit.

After the bath I got dressed, a pair of black suspender tights, then putting on a short Lycra mini skirt, on top a white see through blouse over my naked breasts, with my high heeled shoes and some red lipstick I looked myself in the mirror, god I really did look like a cheap tart, perfect for Wayne.

Before I left I put on my short leather jacket to cover my blouse, I didn't want any of the neighbors to have a heart attack, seeing me dressed like a hooker. After parking my car in town, I had to be careful getting out or I would be flashing my pussy because of my miniskirt, as my heels clicked along the pavement and with my ass barely covered I nearly caused a few accidents with the stares from men driving their cars, I also got a few wolf whistles as I walked down the King's Road which was nice, I was glad I could still turn heads.

I finally reached the tattoo parlor and went inside, it was like a doctors waiting room, at the reception desk was sat a blond haired woman, she was reading a magazine then looked up at me saying. "Oh you must be Kate, Wayne told me to give you this," then handed me an envelope.

Written on the front was KATE, I opened the letter, inside was a set of instructions.

1. BEHIND THE RECEPTIONIST IS A DOOR, GO THROUGH IT.

As I started for the door, the receptionist stopped me saying. "You need to take your coat off first, hang it on the hooks behind you," and she pointed out the hooks to me. I took my coat off then turned round to face the woman, my hard nipples could easily be seen through the white blouse. She was staring at my nipples. "Mmmm very nice Kate, by the way my name is Rebecca, in you go," she just grinned as I walked passed her into the next room.

It was a toilet with a row of three cubicles in it, I read the letter again for more instructions.

2. GO INTO THE MIDDLE CUBICLE SIT DOWN AND WAIT.

So I entered the middle toilet shut the door and sat down, as I sat down I noticed two large holes, one in each of the walls to cubicles either side of me, then it dawned on me what they were, I'd heard of them but never seen them before, glory holes, Wayne wanted me to suck a cock through these holes, my pussy started to leak at the thought of sucking a strangers cock it just excited me, how easily I had become a slut.

I didn't have chance to think about it too long as I heard footsteps enter the booth to my right, then a rustling as I could just see someone dropping their trousers, I was shocked to see this long black cock start to be pushed through the hole, it didn't seem to stop, it must have been about 11" long flaccid, then a pair of heavy balls were pushed through as well, a voice just said. "Suck."

My god what a monster, my pussy started to leak, I was just mesmerized by his flaccid cock, in a daze I knelt on the floor in front of it and just looked at it, again the voice said. "Suck," I took his heavy member in both my hands and lifted it to my mouth, pulling the foreskin back I could smell his musky cock, his cock had started to leak, so I stuck my tongue out and started to lick it up.

His cock jumped and started to grow as my tongue licked him, lifting his heavy cock with my hands I began to run my tongue along the underside trailing it down to his large balls, his cock stiffened and started to rise as I gently licked each of his testicles, then I realized I've had these balls in my mouth before, it was Sam, Sam with the 12" cock, my pussy juices started to leak down my legs as I remembered his large cock fucking me.

Still holding his cock with one hand, I started to slowly wank him, with my other free hand I reached to relieve my pussy, his balls were too big to fit into my mouth so I just sucked and licked them, his cock had swelled to full size it was so big and heavy it was resting on my forehead as I coated his balls with my saliva.

He was starting to moan then he said. "Kate, suck my cock," I stopped licking his balls pulled his cock down level with my mouth, then stuck my tongue out and rested the end of his cock on my wet tongue, with my hand moved the tip from side to side, I heard Sam suck his breath in as I teased him, his cock twitching in my hand as I licked the sensitive underside of his cock.

I could hear the frustration in his voice as he told me. "I said, suck my cock now slut," I realized the power I had with my mouth and wondered if that what Sybil did to Troy, but I couldn't deny this wonderful cock in front of me, so I just opened my mouth and started to feed it in.

Sam just moans. "Oh yes," then I started to use one of Sybil's tricks, just with helmet in my mouth I start to create a vacuum whilst licking his sensitive underside. "Mmmm that's it," then without warning take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can, he just grunts. "Uh," as it reaches the back of my mouth.

I can only take about 4" of his fat cock before I start to gag, holding his pulsing cock still with my hand I try to relax my throat, I start to bob my head backwards and forwards pushing each time it reaches my throat trying to take more, this starts to work and now I've taken 6" but still a long way to go.

Sam then tells me. "Stop sucking, I want your cunt," I reluctantly release his cock from my mouth and stand up, turning round I look behind me to see Sam's cock swaying as it waits for my pussy, I quickly pull my skirt up around my waist, lean forward and rest one hand on the opposite wall and with my other hand grasp his swaying cock, opening my legs as far as I can, start to back up guiding his cock to my waiting pussy.

I rub his cock head against my wet pussy lips, coating him with my juices, Sam tells me. "Stop teasing, put my cock in your cunt," with a push I back onto his cock, even with my cunt being soaked it's still a tight fit, we both groan as he penetrates me, I start to pant as I try and get used to the thickness, Sam is jerking his hips trying to go deeper but he can't because of the wall.

I let go of his cock to rest both my arms on the opposite wall, last time Sam fucked me he'd oiled his cock so it had been a lot easier, but now the only lubrication was my pussy, so I took my time to allow my cunt to adjust to his cock, I had closed my eyes to concentrate on taking Sam's that when I heard another voice. "Slut, suck my cock," my eyes opened as I recognized the voice.

It was Wayne, as I looked down his cock and balls had been pushed through the other hole, I could' believe it I had been so distracted with Sam's cock I hadn't heard Wayne come in. "What you waiting for, suck my cock," Wayne told me as his hard cock twitched before me, without hesitation I plunged his cock strait to the back of my mouth.

Wayne grunted as his cock hit the back of my mouth, then groaned as I started to swirl my wet tongue around his cock, I also took his balls in one of my hands and started to stroke and gently squeeze them, I could feel them start to move in my hand as I played with them.

Sam had got about 6" of his cock into me when he started to pull away from me, not wanting to lose his cock my ass followed him till eventually I was stopped by the dividing wall, I was now jammed between both walls being spit roasted between Sam and Wayne cocks this triggers my first orgasm, my moan is muffled by Wayne's cock and my pussy soaks Sam's cock, he pushes forward forcing more of Wayne's cock into my mouth making me gag.

I have to pull away from Wayne which pushes me back onto Sam's cock, I just grunt as I take more of his cock into me, they keep doing this to me backwards and forward each time I start to take more of their cock, I'm still struggling with Wayne's cock but Sam has worked all of his 12" into me, god I feel so full as Sam holds his cock deep into me, his cock pulsing as he holds it still in me, this sets me off again with another orgasm coating his cock with more of my juices.

My pussy has stretched enough now to allow Sam to start fucking me harder, I just moan a muffled. "Yes, yes, yesssssss," as I try to keep Wayne cock in my mouth, but I'm finding it difficult from all the pounding Sam's giving me, Wayne then catches me unawares as he starts to come into my mouth shouting out loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," I try to swallow all his spunk but it's too much and starts to escape out of my mouth, I spit Wayne's cock out as I try to concentrate on Sam fucking me, Wayne's cock is still coming as it continues to spurt onto my face.

With both my hands I now push against the wall, so my ass is now tight against the other, closing my eyes I can hear Sam's panting as he continues to pound into me, oh my god then my next orgasm starts, my pussy just squirts as I shout as loud as I can. "Yesssssssssss," my pussy just floods Sam's cock, he just keeps on pounding into me then he roars. "Ahhhhhhh," as with one last hard plunge he holds his pulsing cock into my cunt emptying his spunk into me.

I try to hold myself up as my legs feel weak I don't want to let go of Sam, Sam's cock is still pulsing in my pussy, I just enjoy feeling of his cock in me, but all to soon he starts to slowly wilt, I give a frustrated moan as he starts to slide out of me, I also notice that Wayne has removed his cock from the glory hole so all to soon I'm just alone as both men leave the toilet.

I slowly stand up and leave the cubicle, I pulled my skirt down as I can feel the mixture of spunk and pussy juices start to run down my legs. As I look at the mirror, what a sight greets me, spunk was all over my face, my red lipstick smeared, I looked like a right tart. Then I noticed the moaning sound coming from the reception area, I was curious so I open the door to take a look, I don't suppose I was shocked, there was my husband Tony sat down, with Sybil knelt between his legs.

As I walked into the room I saw that Rebecca the receptionist was sat between Sam and Wayne, both men had their hands between her legs watching Sybil at work, Tony had his eyes closed as he moans, I walked over towards him and could now see that Sybil had her blouse open and was giving Tony a tit fuck every time his cock appeared between her breasts she sucked into her mouth.

My clicking heels must have been heard by Tony because he looks straight at me. There I stood, laddered tights, wearing a short mini skirt with my naked tits pointing through my white blouse, and spunk dripping down my face. He tells me. "Kate, you fucking slut."

Sybil takes control, holding his cock in her mouth and squeezing her breasts together, starts to wank his cock with them, with this and the combination of seeing me, he erupts into Sybil's mouth. "Oh fuck yessssssss," he seems to be jumping off the chair as he comes.

Sybil continues to suck him till he calms down, then taking his cock out of her mouth licking her lips looks sternly at Tony telling him. "Now you behave yourself with Kate."

Tony looked surprised, "No, you've got it all wrong, I wanted Kate to become a slut, and it's a big turn on for me to see her like that. I love her."

Sybil just smiled and kissed him. "You had me worried there for a second," Sybil tells him, "Sorry, well anyway we've arranged to go on a shopping trip to get you a birthday present, now you pop along home and we'll see you later, there's a dear."

I almost laughed and cried at how Sybil was looking after me, she then stood up buttoning her blouse and looked at me, "Well you do look a bit of a mess, we'd better get you cleaned up, we can't go down town looking like a couple of hookers, unless you want to?" smiling at me.

"No," was my reply. "But I do need to stop the leak from my pussy."

Sybil looked at Wayne and Sam telling them, "Now that you've had your fun, we've got women's things to sort out, I suggest you make yourself scarce, off you go," wow she really does rule the roost, at that we went back into the toilet and I started to clean my face, then lifting my skirt start to clean my pussy with a cleaning cloth Sybil gives me.

She then produces a new pair of tights and a clean pair of knickers. "But Wayne said no knickers," as I looked at them.

"Kate, I know what Wayne said, but this is all fun and games, at the end of the day it's what you want, if anyone tries to tell you different come and see me, I'll sort them out. So as far as no knickers is concerned, that was the fun and games, unless you want to go down town with no knickers on, I'm game if you are?" she grins at me.

I take them from her and put them on, once I've got my new tights on we go back through to the reception area everyone has left except for Rebecca, "Kate, this is Rebecca she owns the shop, she's also Sam's lucky girlfriend," she just smiles at me.

Sybil continues. "I think the intention was for you to get a clit stud fitted like mine, after you were finished in the cubicles. I know Tony was keen on mine, would you like one fitted it isn't painful, just remember it's up to you."

I tell her. "Maybe another time, I'll have to think about it first maybe discuss it with Tony, if I do I can always come back and see Rebecca."

Rebecca nods and says. "That's not a problem, if you do decide to have one fitted bring Tony along maybe he would like a stud fitted as well," she grins at me then licks her lips, it's the most weird thing I've ever seen, the end of her tongue splits and licks different parts of her lips at the same time, unreal.

Sybil says. "That's one of Rebecca's party tricks, the boy can't get enough of her tongue work, can they Becca?"

"Nope, I'm all tongue tied when it comes to men," we all burst out laughing as I she shows me more of her amazing tongue.

"Ok Kate time to go shopping, see you later Becca," and we both leave arm in arm to go into town with the sound of wolf whistles following us, we both laugh as we walk to the sound our heels clicking on the pavement.

Sybil takes me to a sex shop to get some toys and new outfits, then to a special shoe shop where I get myself a pair of black suede thigh length boots, I know Tony will love these, he's been pestering me about a pair of boots for years, after that it's time to go home, I make arrangements with Sybil for Tony's birthday then say our goodbye's.

When I get home I remove my borrowed knickers and tights and put on my laddered suspender tights, so I have the same outfit on as Tony saw me in at the tattoo parlor, apply fresh red lipstick to my lips I wait for Tony to return, before he comes into the house, I mess up my hair and smear with the back of my hand the lipstick across my face, I wait for him in the hallway.

As he comes into the hallway his face is a picture, I say. "Your sluts been waiting for you."

His reaction is to stand still and watch me, I walk up to him and kiss him rubbing my tits against his chest, he starts to hold me but I stop him and move his arms back to his sides, "No touching the slut," I turn round and bending over so my ass is now rubbing into his crotch, I wriggle my bum against his hardening cock, with both my hands I slowly raise my mini skirt exposing my naked ass.

Tony groans. "God, you fucking sexy slut," and tries to grip my hips.

I slap his hands away, "No touching the slut, or do I have to tie you up?"

He moans his reply. "No."

I continue to tease him rubbing my bare ass along his hard cock, I turn round and kneel in front of him. I strip his trousers and underpants from him, his cock springs free swaying in front of my mouth, he's now totally naked from the waist down, so I lick the end of his cock knowing what he was about to do, as I thought he grabs my head, I quickly slap his hands away.

"You touched the slut when told not to, now turn round for punishment," he slowly turns round and I slapped his ass, "Hands behind you, now!" As he moves his hands behind I quickly take the handcuffs I had hidden and placed them on each of his wrists, I knew I would have to use them, he was so predictable.

"What the hell are you doing Kate," was his response as he struggled with the handcuffs, turning round to face me.

"You touched the slut when told not to," then I caught him by surprise, grabbing his ass cheeks with both my hands, I opened my mouth and pulled him towards me, plunging his cock straight into my mouth.

He just grunted, then telling me. "Oh my god, you fucking slut...ahhhh," I slowly started to swallow his cock as I pulled him closer to me, taking it deeper into my throat, then I did it, my nose was pushing into his pubic hair as I pulled him hard against me, I had finally deep throated him, so I thought I'd tease him and started to push him away again taking his cock out of my mouth, and just looked up at him.

He begged. "No no no don't take it out, I'm sorry please put it back in," his cock was twitching in front of my mouth, I licked the end of his cock, he just groaned and begged again. "Please suck it again."

I started to take a leaf out of Sybil's book thinking about who was in control. "Slut will suck your cock, but you must do as you are told understand," I licked the end of his cock again to make my point.

He was desperate. "Yes, yes anything, please suck my cock," with that statement I knew who was in charge, so I pulled him forward again deep throating his cock again this time without stopping, my nose pressed hard into his stomach.

He groaned loudly. "Oh fucking yes, please don't stop," I started pull back swirling my tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock then plunge it back down my throat, he started to suck in air through clenched teeth, I now began to worm my finger towards his ass, as I worked my finger he opened his legs knowing what was coming next.

When I made contact with it, all hell broke loose, his cock swelled as he started to erupt down my throat, yelling as loud as he could. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," it caught me by surprise at how quickly he had come, I had to pull him out of my mouth as I was choking on his spunk, his ass was pulsing around my finger as he continued to spurt as he left my mouth covering my face, I swallowed his spunk then took his cock back into my mouth, he was still coming as he tried to fuck my face,

12