My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he started to calm down and I removed my finger, I continued sucking his cock cleaning it till there was no more spunk on his cock, I stood up and looked at him licking my lips. "Is sir happy with his slut?"

He was still breathing deeply trying to get his breath back and replied. "God yes, more than happy," I leaned forward and kissed him my mouth still full of his spunk, pushing it into his open mouth, he accepted my offering and swallowed his own spunk, we continued to kiss till he pulled away asking. "Can you please release my hands," I'd forgotten about his hands, so I turned him round and unlocked him.

He turned around and asked. "Can sir touch my slut?" That was better, I grinned as I nodded my approval, he quickly pulled me to him and started to kiss me again, he then pulled away looked at me saying. "Since do we own handcuffs?"

"I got them when I went shopping with Sybil, she thought I would need them," I told him. "We got a few other presents, but you will have to wait till your birthday, I promise you won't be disappointed."

"I seem to recall being told that not so long back, then having the time of my life, if that's the case I can't wait till my birthday," with that statement we went upstairs to get cleaned up.

12