My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 08

Story Info
Rebecca and Sam visit.
4.6k words
4.33
25.3k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since we talked about Sam and Rebecca, and tonight it was arranged for them to visit us. As I laid naked on the bed I was doing one of my favorite pastimes, watching Kate get dressed.

Her pussy had been freshly waxed that morning especially for tonight, knowing I liked to watch she put on bit of a show for me, first fitting a black suspender belt then resting one foot on the bed in front of me, with her smooth pussy so close I moved my hand so I could touch it, she lightly slapped my hand away telling me. "Later."

Then started to pull on her black seamed stocking, securing the straps before switching her leg to fit the other one, she ran her hands along them making sure the seams were straight, before turning round and asking. "Do these look straight?" Then wriggled her ass at me, I held my hand out and started to stroke her perfect ass. But she moved out of my reach.

Turning to face me again she knelt and asked. "Can your slut wife do anything for you?" Then licking around her lips, her mouth wide open.

I quickly got off the bed and stood in front of her, holding my erect penis to her open mouth. With her tongue she licked the end of my cock then telling me. "Mmmm that's tasty." I just groaned as she continued to lick the head of my cock, opening her mouth she ever so slowly swallowed my cock, she didn't stop till her nose was hard against my stomach.

I desperately wanted to grab her head and fuck her mouth but knew from past experience not to, Kate liked to be in control, she grabbed hold of my ass cheeks and started to allow my cock to move in her mouth. Moaning as I enjoyed her deep throating me, her head slowly releasing my cock as she flicked her tongue from side to side, my eyes were closed as I gasped at her expert cock sucking skills.

Then the moment was ruined as the doorbell went, our visitors were early. Kate released my twitching cock from her mouth telling me. "Sorry but you better let them in, I'll be down shortly."

So I reluctantly put on my dressing gown, which didn't hide my problem and went down stairs to let our guests in, I opened the door to Rebecca and Sam showing them into the living room, Rebecca looked at my bulge and saying. "My, you are excited, looks like you can't wait." then stroked my cock through the dressing gown.

My cock twitched as she stroked me whilst I told them. "I was enjoying a blowjob from Kate as you rang the doorbell." Sam just grinned at me.

Rebecca replied. "Ah I see, well maybe I can help with that." Then started to take her coat off, underneath she was only wearing a black basque and stockings. As she stood in front of me I admired her body, her pussy was clean shaven just like Kate's, but unlike Kate who had neat pussy lips hers were extended which I found erotic, but I was drawn to her large tits, Rebecca's basque had squashed her breasts together giving her tits a deep cleavage.

As she knelt in front of me I looked down and got a better view of her tits, she knew I was looking as she told me. "Don't worry you can play with these later." Opening my dressing gown she exposed my stiff cock. But my attention was soon changed from her deep cleavage to her tongue as she looked at me and licked her lips. The end of her tongue was split, each half was moving independently to each other, I was mesmerized.

I continued to watch as the end of her tongue spilt open then close, Sam had started to get undressed as he saw me looking at Rebecca tongue he said. "Tony, your cock is in for a treat." As he said that Kate walked into the room just wearing her stockings and suspender belt.

"Becca you tart, it didn't take you long to get Tony's cock out." Kate said as she walked over to Sam then kissed him whilst rubbing his crotch.

"Well you shouldn't have left a job half done, poor Tony's cock looked so inviting." replied Rebecca as she held my cock to her mouth and then licked the tip, I moaned as my cock twitched in her hand.

Kate then proceeded to kneel in front of Sam and pulled his trousers down, I was still amazed at the size of his cock, it wasn't even hard yet and it hung to just above his knee.

Rebecca had started to lick around the head of my cock, I just moaned as she then placed it between her split tongue, then swallowing my cock into her mouth, her tongue flicking either side of my shaft as she took me into her mouth. She stopped as I felt something hard press to the sensitive underside of my cock head, it was a tongue stud, and she started to move it from side to side.

"Oh god yes, yes, don't stop," I was moaning now as my cock was twitching at this treatment, then I screamed. "Ahhhhhhhh," as she deep throated me, I grabbed the back of her head as my hips jerked into her mouth trying to go deeper.

But she started to push me away, my pulsing cock popped out of her mouth and slapped against my stomach. I was almost ready to come before she'd stopped me, gripping the base of my cock she gave it hard squeeze." Better slow you down, we don't want you popping too early, we've got all night." She said as my cock continued to twitch in her hand.

Rebecca lent forward and started to lick my balls, as she did this I was watching Kate, she wrapped both her hands along Sam's shaft, there was at least 4" still poking out from between them as she started to lick his cock, then I watched in awe as my slut wife started to swallow his monster cock.

Sam was telling her. "Oh yes Kate, that's it, nice and slow." She had reached her first hand easily, then started to bob her head back and forwards, removing her first hand she grabbed his balls, her head continuing to bob as she took more of his cock into her mouth, Sam moaning as she slowly swallowed his cock.

Rebecca's tongue moved from my balls to the base of my cock, sliding her tongue up my shaft till my cock entered her mouth again, using her tongue to swirl round my helmet. "Oh god yesssss." I moaned as I watched Kate reach her second hand, her mouth was now producing lots of saliva, so much that it started to leak from her mouth and onto her breasts.

Sam then took over, holding onto her head, he began to fuck her mouth, Kate took her second hand away from his cock and held onto his hips. Her mouth started to make that glug glug sound as Sam's cock entered her throat, every few thrusts he would pull completely out, his cock was coated with her saliva, Kate was taking deep breaths as her mouth became empty.

Then he would push it back down her throat again till he could go no further, again glug glug as he fucked her throat, each time he seemed to be getting more into her mouth, I could even see her throat bulge as he forced more of his cock into Kate.

Tears were streaming from her eyes as she tried to swallow his cock, she had told me that she could take 10" of his cock down her throat, this I could now believe, as there was about 2" left to go, but she was struggling with that last 2". Again Sam pulled his cock out of her mouth, she coughed and spluttered as his cock left her mouth.

"Nearly there Kate, I know you can do it," Sam encouraged her, getting her breath back she started to swallow his cock again, this time she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him towards her, again stopping with the last 2" to go, then I watched in amazement as she moved her head from side to side swallowing the last of his cock into her mouth, finally her nose pressed into his stomach.

Rebecca had stopped sucking my cock as we both watched Kate achieve her goal, Rebecca started to clap as she told her. "Well done Kate, I knew you could do it."

Sam held the back of her head as he gently rocked his hips slowly fucking her mouth, he was moaning telling her. "Mmmmm that's it Kate, take my cock." Then I watched as he pulled his wet cock all the way out before stuffing it back into her throat, he did this a couple more times before telling Kate.

"Now I think it's your turn," and pulled his cock out of her mouth, she was panting as she tried to catch her breath, getting her to stand he kissed her. Then pushed her back towards the settee, as she sat down Sam knelt between her open legs, running his hands along her stockings he leant down and licked her wet pussy.

Kate's hips jerked and she moaned as soon as his tongue touched her pussy, she just laid back with her eyes closed as Sam went to work on her cunt, Rebecca said to me. "Tony sit next to Kate."

I sat on the settee getting a better view of what Sam was doing, he had pulled her pussy lips apart with his fingers as he used his tongue to tease her clit before sucking it all into his mouth, she moaned as he did this. "Mmmmmmmm."Holding the back of his head as she moved her hips against him.

I leant across taking one of her nipples into my mouth and pinching the other between my fingers, Kate's reaction was instant and she started to come. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Her hips bouncing as she orgasmed, as I was playing with Kate's nipples Rebecca had started to lick my balls again.

Wanking my cock as she sucked a ball into her mouth rolling it with her tongue before changing to my other ball, as she did this she stopped wanking me and ran her nail along the underside of my cock till she reached the head then started to smear my leaking fluids over my cock head with her finger, I was moaning as she teased me.

Sam had stopped sucking Kate and had moved himself so his cock now rested on her stomach, it just about reached her bellybutton, I was amazed to think that her pussy would soon be filled by that monster, he started to pinch her nipples with his hands as rocked his cock along Kate's clit.

Kate soon started to beg for his cock. "Please Sam don't tease, I want your cock." He reached into his pants and got a tube of lubricating jelly, then began to lube his cock generously, when he was finished he squeezed some more onto his finger and stroked it between Kate's pussy lips, she jumped as the cold finger touched her.

Then started to moan as he worked his finger into her cunt, taking his finger out he took hold of his cock, and began to run the head of his cock along her pussy lips till they parted, she moaned as he slowly pushing it into her cunt, as I watched Rebecca had now removed her large breasts from her basque.

She squeezed them around my cock and started to wank me with her warm soft tits, every time my cock appeared from between them she licked the end of my cock.

Both her nipples were pierced with a ring, taking her nipples between my fingers I started to pinch and pull them as she continued to wank and suck me.

Sam had now worked about half his cock into Kate as he slowly fucked her, she had another small orgasm, he lifted her legs so they were now resting on his shoulders, with his hands he started to squeeze and pinch Kate's nipples again as he continued to fuck her, his cock going ever deeper.

Rebecca's tit wank was just too much for me and I let go. "Oh fuck yesssss." Rebecca stopped using her tits and deep throated me, I just emptied my cock into her throat, my hips bouncing on the settee as I came, she wriggled her stud against the base of my cock as she swallowed my spunk.

Sam slowly worked all of his cock into Kate and was now fucking her with fast deep strokes, Kate was panting and grunted each time he plunged into her, then just screamed as she came. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I watched her cunt squirt her pussy juices all over Sam's pounding cock, it was going everywhere. He began to slam his cock into her dripping pussy and Kate yet again had another orgasm.

Sam breathing was faster now and sweat was pouring off him as he came, yelling at her. "Oh yessssssss, Oh fuck yesssssssss." then slammed into her pussy going deep as he could, filling her with his spunk. His ass pulsed every few seconds as he emptied ever more spunk into Kate.

After about a minute or so Rebecca took my cock out of her mouth and said to Sam. "Sam, I want to taste your cock." With that said he slowly pulled his 12" cock out of Kate. It was semi hard, coated with spunk and pussy juices as he turned and presented it to Rebecca.

She just bent forward and without stopping stuffed it straight down her throat, she didn't stop till her nose was hard pressed into his stomach, my cock was still hard from her blow job so I got behind her and moved her so she was now kneeling in the doggie position, opening her legs I got my cock and pushed it straight into her cunt.

There was no resistance, my 6" cock easily slipped into her slack cunt, I wasn't surprised especially if she was being fucked by Sam's monster cock, I began wonder if Kate's pussy would become the same, grabbing hold of her hips I started to slowly fuck her.

Then she took Sam's cock out of her mouth, I could now see that his cock had been cleaned of all the spunk and pussy juices, then began to lick his wet balls clean, she stopped and looked at Kate who was still laid back with her eyes closed, her legs were wide open, her battered pussy was still leaking some of Sam's spunk.

Rebecca moved herself to kneel between Kate's legs, I moved as well to keep my cock in her cunt, then I watched as Rebecca leaned forward and start to lick Kate's pussy, Kate just moaned and moved her hands onto Rebecca's head, then she realized who was licking her out, her eyes opened wide and looked down at Rebecca between her legs, then moaned again as Rebecca's tongue did it's magic.

Kate closed her eyes and rested her head back down still holding Rebecca's head into her pussy, I started to fuck Rebecca as hard as I could, watching Kate being licked by another woman was a new experience for me, my cock was rock hard at seeing my wife accept Rebecca's tongue.

Sam then surprised me by moving himself next to me, he began to lube his fingers with more jelly, I stopped fucking her and watched as he began to work his greased fingers down between Rebecca's ass cheeks, she started to moan as he teased her anus, then gasped as he pushed his finger deep into her arse, I could feel his finger through the thin membrane as he started to probe her ass.

Rebecca began to move her ass trying to get us to go deeper, Sam then pulled his finger out of her arse and laid on the floor, telling her. "Rebecca get on top." She lifted her head from between Kate's legs and looked at Sam, his cock was fully erect as he held it upright, I could see her face was soaked in Kate's juices as she moved over to Sam, my cock slipped from her cunt as she moved away.

Without any hesitation she moved herself towards him and straddled his body. Resting one hand on his shoulder and grabbed his cock with her other, she began to move, guiding his fat cock into her stretched pussy, once it was in her cunt she let go of it.

Moaning as she slid her cunt deeper onto his cock, she didn't stop till all of it was fully inside her, Sam pulled her forwards so she was laid flat against his chest, then grabbing her arse cheeks pulled them apart and told me. "Tony fill her ass, Becca loves getting double fucked."

Lubricating my cock with the jelly I quickly got behind her, aimed my greased cock for her ass and pushed, Rebecca grunted as my cock entered her, I didn't stop till I was fully home, her ass was tight around my cock, I could feel every time Sam pulsed in her cunt as my cock was squeezed by Rebecca's sphincter.

I heard Kate moan and turned to look as she was masturbating herself whilst watching us, she had closed her legs together and was rubbing her clit hard with both her hands. Holding onto Rebecca's hips I started slowly fuck her tight ass.

As her ass relaxed I speeded up pulling almost all the way out then plunging back in again, Rebecca started to moan as Sam started to move his cock as well, we started to get into a rhythm, I could feel his cock through the thin membrane as we both fucked her. Rebecca's moans were muffled as she started to kiss Sam.

Kate had started to climax distracting me, so I turned and watch her come, her hips bouncing on the settee as she had one climax then another till finally she started to calm down eyes closed with her hands slowly rubbing her clit.

Seeing Kate have her orgasm's had turned me on, so I speeded up fucking Rebecca ass, I was getting that pre come feeling in my cock, closed my eyes and just let go. "Ahhhhhhhhh." I kept pounding away till with one last plunge I pushed my cock fully into her for the last time, I could still feel Sam's cock as he continued to fuck her pussy, I held my cock in her ass enjoyed that brief moment of pleasure, panting as my cock slowly started to shrink and slip out of her ass.

Lifting myself up I went and sat next to Kate and we both watched Rebecca's ass bounce up and down on Sam's cock, he soon stopped and started to lift her off him, telling her. "Doggie, over by the chair." Rebecca moved over to the lounge chair opposite us, she knelt resting with her body on the cushion and her ass facing us, opening her legs you could see her pussy gaping wide open with some of my spunk leaking from her ass, before Sam blocked the view and got behind her.

He soon fed his cock back into her pussy, you could hear the air being forced out as he filled her, she was moaning again as he started to slowly fuck her with long strokes, her fanny farting as he pulled out then pushed slowly back in again, every so often he would hold himself deep into her for a few seconds before starting slowly fuck her again.

Kate was playing with her clit again, I could see that she was watching Sam's black ass as it pistoned in and out of Rebecca, I knew she had a thing about tight male ass, especially black ones, this must be a great turn on for her to watch Sam's in action. So I leaned down and lightly licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue, she moaned as her nipple started to harden.

Sucking her hard nipple into my mouth I squeezed her other tit with my hand pinching and rolling the nipple between my fingers, Kate started to have another orgasm, but I was distracted by Rebecca grunts as I could tell that Sam's pace had increased by the slapping sound as he fucked her hard, she came yelling. "Oh god yes, yes, yesssssssss." Sam continued to pound into her as I watch her body bounce on the chair, one orgasm after another till she seemed to go silent, Sam stopped fucking her.

Pulling himself out of Rebecca, he stands up and turns towards us, his cock is still hard and dripping with pussy juices, I could see that he hadn't come, he looked at Kate saying. "Becca's out for the count, how about you finish sucking me off."

Kate got off the settee and knelt in front of him, she wrapped one of her hands around his cock and started to wank him as she licked from his balls to the tip of his cock clean, then placing the head of his cock onto her tongue she licked from side to side, he moaned as this sensitive area was licked.

Again I watched in awe as she then slowly swallowed all of his cock, before having to release him from her mouth, gasping as her mouth became empty, before taking half of it back into her mouth, she started to bob her head, soon her mouth was filling with saliva, coating his cock.

Sam was moaning at the treatment he was getting, he would grunt every time she deep throated him, I think it must be an animal instinct, because he just grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. He would fuck her with half of his cock in her mouth, getting a glugging sound as he pistoned in and out of her mouth before plunging all of his cock into her throat, pulling her hard into his stomach, then releasing her head allowing her to pull his cock out as she gasped for air.

This process went on for the next 5 minutes, eventually Sam started to come, he groaned out loud as began to fill Kate's throat, it was too much and she pushed him away so only his cock head was in her mouth, you could see she was trying to swallow his spunk but it started to leak passed her lips.

12