My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he stopped coming allowing Kate to open her mouth, then she did one of the most erotic things I've ever seen her do, with her fingers she scooped up the spunk on her face, then looked at me whilst she sucked them clean. Then crawled over me and stuck her spunk covered tongue into my mouth, we kissed each other till we heard a loud slap.

Sam had smacked Rebecca's ass telling her. "OK sleepy head, time to get up, you better close your legs there's a draft coming from your pussy." then slapped her ass again.

Rebecca moaned at having to move telling him. "Sam at times you can be a right bastard, I was really relaxed before you woke me, and what's that crack about my pussy being drafty you cheeky sod."

Now sat in the chair she looked at Sam's wilting cock. "Anyway it looks as if somebody's let all the air out of your hose, you've got a flat." She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Sam held his soft cock in his hand and asked? "Well you could always blow it up again, then I could plug that draft." As he waved in front of Rebecca, she just stuck her tongue out at him.

Kate and me just laughed, after that we all started to get cleaned up I went to the bathroom to get a shower, to my surprise Rebecca joined me and both enjoyed ourselves cleaning each other, as we got out Sam and Kate came into the bathroom.

Kate spoke to me saying. "Tony I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if Sam and Becca stayed the night, how does that sound?"

"Yes, why not, they can stay in the guest bedroom." I said.

Kate looked at me then said. "That's not what I mean, you can sleep with Becca and I'll sleep with Sam."

All I could say was. "Oh, alright." I felt a right idiot, as they all grinned at me.

Rebecca cuddled up to me then squeezed my ass cheek said. "OK lover boy which bedroom are we in?" I took her to the guest bedroom, where we both got into bed and started to kiss each other, it was a strange experience having her tongue in my mouth.

Then we both heard the heavy banging from the next room, Sam was fucking Kate again, my cock started to rise as I could hear her moans, Rebecca noticed my cock stirring and proceeded to lick her way down to my cock, turning herself round she climbed on top and started to suck my cock into her mouth, I groaned as her tongue teased my cock.

As Rebecca's tongue flicked my cock I began to explore her pussy with my tongue, from her studded clit along her hanging pussy lips finally pushing my tongue deep into her large cunt, then with my two of my fingers pushed them easily into her cunt, she was very wet as she coated my fingers with her juices.

Removing my wet fingers I moved them to her anus, slowly working them into her ass. She moaned and wriggled her ass as I massaged her anus and licked her clit with the tip of my tongue. I grunted as she deepthroated me, my hips started to thrust against her mouth as I tried to go deeper.

Next door the screams got louder as Kate was getting her brains fucked out by Sam, one loud groan from both of them then the banging stopped, the only noise now was from Rebecca as I finger fucked her ass, but she had worked her magic on my cock, I just screamed out loud into her cunt as my cock spewed spunk into her throat, my hips thrusting wildly.

As my orgasm subsided I continued lick her clit and finger fuck her ass, this must have worked because she started to force her cunt against my face, then all of a sudden there was a muffled groan as she came, soaking my face as she had her own orgasm, I drank as much of the fluid as I could, it was sweet nectar to my tongue.

We both began to calm down and relax, she lifted herself off me. I went and got us a towel from the bathroom, I looked in on Kate, I could see was on top of Sam kissing him so I went back to the guest bedroom and Rebecca, cleaning ourselves up before we laid back down to go to sleep, she had her back to me as I cuddled up to her, both my arms round her, holding onto her tits as we drifted off to sleep.

12