My Fantasy Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapter in my journey from CD to slut.
2k words
4.56
18.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in red

Several weeks have passed. I still live in my house - I guess my wife was so disgusted she couldn't contemplate returning. We communicate only by email and then just to handle formal arrangements. Thankfully she has kept the reason for our split private, so to all intents and purposes I live an almost identical life to before. I work, I eat, I sleep. Except now I get filled up with cum on a daily basis.

Sometimes I visit his apartment, sometimes he visits my house. We have established a regular routine, the only difference being what garments I wear and how long it takes for him to fire his load into one of my holes. The excitement and rapture I feel at having my mouth or boy-pussy used until it is raw has not yet diminished. One day, however, as his semen is drying on my lips, I mention something that is on my mind.

"I've always fantasied about a threesome", I casually say as the post-coital glow subsides, flicking my eyes towards him. He doesn't bat an eyelid. "Really?" he replies, but doesn't continue. "Yes really," I say. "The thought of being used at both ends at the same time genuinely turns me on."

"Hmmm", is his noncommittal answer. I smile lightly then let the subject drop.

A few days later, he texts me as I sit at home. Three words: Red. One hour. I understand immediately.

I go to the drawer and take out my red ensemble. The first piece is a figure hugging bright red basque with lace bra cups and a small bow at the top. I lift it up and carefully pull it around my body, using the buttons to compress my body into the shape. The long suspender straps hang down elegantly. Next I wiggle into a delicate pair of lace red panties, with matching bow at the front, and bring them carefully to my waist. I slip the deep red stockings on, left foot then right, and attach the hanging straps to them, adjusting the length so they are at the perfect height. I finish by placing my feet into the shiny scarlet 4 inch heels and stand back and marvel at how deliciously trampy I look. I love this feeling.

He is on time. As he enters, I stand waiting for him to come towards me, ready to do his bidding. He starts as he sees my outfit - I still have the power of surprising him every time - but doesn't move further into the room. Instead, he beckons me towards him and takes my long coat off the rack, handing it to me. I take it and put it over my clothes. We are going out.

A nervous feeling descends on me as he opens the door. I will be in full view and although the coat covers most of me, the stockings and heels will be clearly visible. I stop and cast my mind back to the times he has taken me on the decking outside the patio doors in full view of any interested neighbours. Although I desperately try to suppress my moans when we are out there, his drilling of me and the feeling of him exploding in my mouth or ass is usually too much to bear and I end up crying out with desire. I'm pretty sure they know what is going on, so there's probably little harm in running to the car.

We are inside quickly, him in the front, me in the back. We pull away, I don't ask where we are heading. After 10 minutes we drive into a new residential development and draw up alongside a house. He turns off the engine and taps out a quick text. We wait for a minute or two and a man comes out of the doorway, walks to the passenger side door and climbs in. I vaguely recognize him as a friend of my lover but I have not actually met him myself. He looks back at me and smiles. I blush slightly. The two of them then strike up a conversation and I relax back into my seat and dream of what's to come.

Another half an hour brings us to a country park, well known for its hiking trails and forest and a few minutes later we are parking in a secluded area. Only one other car is nearby. I am invited out and led down the trail. Each of them clutches a rolled up blanket. After a couple of hundred yards, we leave the trail and plod our way through the undergrowth. This is not great for my stockings or heels and I struggle to make headway. Eventually though, we reach a small clearing and stop.

He takes my coat from me, so I am standing in the thicket in just my slutty red outfit. Fortunately it is a warm day. His friend arranges one blanket on the ground and on the other he places my coat. They both then proceed to disrobe, taking off their shirts first, then their shoes, socks, pants and finally their briefs. They place the articles on top of my coat. I watch them avidly and as the final pieces of clothing are shed, I see their semi-erect cocks bounce into view. I feel like a whore and it is wonderful.

They walk over to me and gesture to me to get on to my knees. My heart is racing. It is really coming true. They position themselves either side of me so I am at the perfect level to suck their growing manhoods. I start on one, licking and sucking, while I use my hand on the other. I swap around every minute or so. It doesn't take long for them to become fully aroused. Once they are ready, they pull back and I adopt my favorite position: on all fours. This time however as I slowly duck my head down and push my ass in the air, I'm met by the sight of a thick shaft waiting to be sucked. I gobble it ravenously. Behind me, I feel my panties being pulled aside, some lube applied to my entrance and then his friend's cock delicately pushes in. He is gentle and careful and enters me slowly, pushing in then withdrawing half before pushing in again with equal care. When I get a chance, I spin my head round and glare. "Harder", I shout and he gets the message. He plunges deep into my tight hole and I arch my back and let out a long moan before returning to my job of sucking the rod in front of me.

They change positions frequently. After some time, we relocate ourselves, he is underneath me, bucking up as I drive down on his cock. His friend is directly in front of me pushing his veiny stick through my lips. The feeling of being taken by two men at the same time is everything I hoped it would be. I never want it to end.

I am so lost in the moment that I don't hear his friend calling out. I carry on voraciously sucking his pole while I am drilled from below. As I turn my head I see two men scrambling towards us. I surprise myself by calmly accepting it and carrying on with my job. Out of the corner of my eye I can see them pulling their pants down and adding the rest of their clothes to the pile. Within a few minutes my hands are busy wanking them busily to fullness, one either side of me.

By the end of the session they had both sampled by mouth and my hole. The fucking was animalistic - the strangers ploughed into me with abandon and I cherished every second. I ended up back on all fours taking three enormous loads deep into my boy-pussy, one after another while simultaneously gulping down a load fired into my mouth. It was the highlight of my life. As I pulled my boy-clit to orgasm, I rejoiced in being drenched in cum, white clumps of semen dotting my basque and panties.

When we rise to leave, my legs almost give way such was the power and intensity of my ravishing. I manage to make it back to the car and slump into the back seat as we drive home. Thankfully they have given me a blanket to sit on as the cum leaks slowly out from my hole and down my legs.

Once we arrive back outside my home, without dropping off his friend, I move as quickly as I can from the car to the door. As I fumble with the keys I look to my left and see the two strangers close the doors of their car and walk towards me. I gasp with delight as I push my front door open, leaving it ajar for the four of them to follow.

As soon as they are all in, they whip off their clothes. We are soon mirroring what had happened an hour before. With the patio doors open my moans drift out into the early evening air. We reach our final position with me on my back being hammered in the ass by him. The other three cluster around my mouth. As I suck and tug them towards climax, one by one they dump their hot seed into my waiting orifice. I keep all three loads there, swirling them around as I am being pounded to oblivion. As a last act, I lift myself up and he disengages from me. This allows him to slide underneath me and I straighten up into a squat and locate his hard cock again with my hand, guiding him into place before pressing down on to his spike. As I bounce up and down, I put out my hand, requesting the small glass tumbler from the coffee table. As soon as I have it I lift it to my lips and allow the pooled semen to slowly fall from my mouth into the vessel. All the while I fix him firmly with my eyes, making him increase the frequency of his thrusts. My other hand slips down to my stiff boy-clit and as he continues to pump me, I jerk myself almost instantly to a finish, holding the glass in front to capture my juice.

I make a gesture for the teaspoon that was next to the glass and it is pressed into my hand. I dip the spoon in and mix round the four loads before bringing it to my lips and sipping the white fluid into my mouth, drinking it down. He is bucking like mad now. I take several more sips then tip my head back, raise the glass up high and pour the last drops of sperm down my gullet. As it splashes down into me I hear him groan and I am flooded again with his cream, firing deep into my bowels.

As I roll off and the four of them move away towards the kitchen, I close my eyes and think of what I have become. I have been transformed into a cum-craving, cock-worshipping slut who is happiest when used as a fuck-toy. It has been, without doubt, the most overwhelming, intense and thrilling time of my life and I will treasure it forever. Yet it is clearly not sustainable. I know in the weeks and months ahead I must begin to build new foundations for the rest of my life. I must turn the inky blackness of my future first to cloudy grey, and then somehow to bright white. This particular journey is coming to an end but I have not yet reached my final destination. For that I must start out again on a new and different path. Somehow I must beat this addiction to cum. I must.

These thoughts spin in my head as his milk oozes from my hole.

But as I prop myself up on my elbows and open my eyes, luxuriating in the feel of the basque clinging to my body, the stockings encasing my legs and the garter belt straps pulling tight against my thighs and ass cheeks, and I look at the four men making tea and dressing themselves, those thoughts fade and are replaced by just one thing.

How long until I can make them hard again?