My Fantasy Next Door

Story Info
He moves into a new place with a great view.
1.4k words
4.31
35.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P6O6E6T
P6O6E6T
1 Followers

I lived next door to a fantasy. My own fantasy. I had just moved into a new apartment in Cleveland, nice place, a loft on the west side with a view. I quickly found out how good the view was when I met my neighbor, Missy. Well, I kind of met her.

I had just finished moving the rest of the boxes, and sat down in my newly furnished living room. It had two large windows in the center of the west wall, and I had a partial view of a nice sunset. I pulled the "christening", first joint in my new apartment, when lights came on outside of my windows. Although it was partially dark, I hadn't turned on any lights yet, so I had a good view of what was going on outside my window. Or, more precisely, in the window of the apartment in the next building over. And I was struck by the first sight of my neighbor, the Angel.

How to describe her perfection? She was just coming in from work, wearing a tight black skirt, and white button-down blouse. As she came into my view she pulled her hair out of a tight pony-tail, and shook out her long, reddish-blond tresses. She didn't appear to be tall (I later found out that she is only about 5 feet tall or so), and was well proportioned for her size. She pulled the tails out of her shirt and plopped unceremoniously on the couch, facing her own windows, which were remarkable similar to my own. She hiked the already short skirt up, and peeled herself out of her hose. The sight nearly staggered me. As it was, my pants were suddenly too tight, and I stubbed out the forgotten about joint.

She walked out of her living room, and a light came on in the next window over. My bathroom was across from that window, so of course I hurried into my bathroom. Her floorplan must be similar to mine, because she was in her bathroom as well. She pulled the shirt off, not even unbuttoning it, and revealed a beautiful little pair of breasts, nestled in a white lace bra. She next unsnapped her bra and dropped it to the floor. My pants were likewise discarded, and I was rubbing my full erection through my boxers.

She turned the water on in the shower, and peeled off the skirt. From the level of the window, I could see just below her navel, but not low enough! I could see her breasts, though, in all their glory. Perky and round, with rosy nipples that were visibly taut. I couldn't quite see the top of whatever little panties she peeled off, but just seeing her do it was enough to get my blood pumping.

As she eased into the shower, I caught a brief glimpse of her tight little ass before she was stolen from my view. I closed my eyes and savored what I had seen as I finally brought myself to orgasm. My cum spewed violently into a towel in my hand, I thought of my beautiful new neighbor (I didn't even know her name yet) and wished it was her hot little package that I was sinking into, instead of just my hand again. Sigh.

Two weeks later, I finally met her. I learned her name, where she was from, what she did for a living, and that she has incredibly beautiful blue eyes, the color of sapphire, dark and deep. I had seen her through her windows almost daily, our schedules seemed to be identical. I saw her running around in a skimpy pair of black panties, a lot. She never bothered with a bra, and since it was late summer, she only sometimes wore a shirt. Now, seeing her up close for the first time, I didn't know what to do!

She was even more beautiful than I could have imagined from seeing her through a window 15 feet from mine. Her smile lit her face up, and her body lit me up. She was wearing short, tight khaki shorts, and a tight tank top that barely covered her tight, but soft belly. And with no bra, I could clearly see both of her nipples start to rise. Perhaps she noticed my attention to them. Oops. I towered over her at my 6 feet plus, but she didn't seem the least bit intimidated, in fact, I could have sworn she was flirting with me! I was too tongue-tied to ask her out, and soon she was saying goodbye, and moving up into her apartment building.

I walked up to my apartment in a daze, and only limping slightly. I moved into my apartment and straight to the window. Missy was in her own window, looking across the way. Since her lights were on, and mine were not, she couldn't see me. Or so I hoped. She looked across for a moment, then got an impish grin on her angelic little face.

She began walking back and forth, stretching her arms, her legs, her back. She was always in front of one of the windows, though, and I had a great view of her bending and pulling. She was standing right in front of one of the windows when she bent to the floor, showing her most amazing ass. Although she was slim, she did have a nicely rounded derriere. And I could see it clearly. Predictably, my pants were down again, and I was stroking my dick just watching her moving around. She wasn't through yet. Slowly, as though the was stretching again, she pulled her tight little top off and dropped it behind her. She unbuttoned her shorts, and slowly pulled the zipper on them.

I was losing it! It looked like Missy was putting on a show for me. If so, I was planning making the most of it. She turned her back to me when she shimmied out of her shorts, and the sight of her ass in a lacy white thong was heaven on earth. When she turned around, her hand was slipping into the front of her meager covering, slowly rocking back and forth over her clit. Her other hand was massaging her breast, kneading it, and pulling the nipple until it was tight and bright pink. I was slowly massaging my rigid shaft, trying to prolong it for as long as possible, wanting to see all of her. In the living room, I could see almost to her knees, so nothing was hidden from me now. She was leaning on her couch now, facing directly out the window. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling slightly. I could see her chest heaving with her panting breaths.

My own breath was coming in gasps as I watched her get herself off. She was panting deliciously, and biting her lower lip. When she came, it tore through her body, and she whimpered her pleasure, which I was able to hear. When she had come once, she pulled her soaking wet panties off, and spread her legs wide. I could see that she had shaved all but a little patch of her pubic hair, and I could almost see her little pink lips from my window. She slid two, then three fingers into her wet snatch, and I actually heard her gasp. I could feel myself getting close, and was stifling my own moans, as both of our windows were open, and if she didn't know I was watching, I wasn't sure I wanted to tip her off yet.

She was thrusting her hips with the motion of her hand, needing one breast with one hand, fingering her wet pussy, and rubbing her little nub with the other. She was moaning slightly, and increasing her pace, building towards a frenzied climax. I, too was picking up the pace, feeling the pressure building in my scrotum, pulling my balls tight against my shaft. She began to cry out, and began to tremble as her orgasm overtook her. I could even see the shiny moisture running down her legs, and coating her hand. As she came, I let loose the most intense orgasm I had ever produced and fell back panting in my chair, exhausted. I watched her gather her senses and her panties (nothing else) and head off for the bathroom.

I sighed and lit a cigarette, calm and content. As soon as she walked out of the room, though, she poked her head back into view, gave me the most radiant smile I have ever seen, and waved, at me! So, it was that kind of game. Hehehe. well, I can play, too...

P6O6E6T
P6O6E6T
1 Followers