My Fantasy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder....Mmmmm...you taste soo good... that's right-eat me. Fuck me. Ooooooo"

Kitira began to slide her fingers in and out of Jane while at the same time licking her up and massaging John's balls. Sometimes for fun, Kitiara tried to time it right and lick John's penis, dripping with Jane's taste.

John even closer to cumming, quickly pulls out his hard cock. Kitiara pushes herself forward and lifts her head so that she is able to reach Jane's ass. Kitiara is hungrily licking where John was pounding Jane.

He is now pumping away at himself and he feels himself about to cum and sprays all over Jane's back. "Oh fuck, I am cumming. Shit that feels so good. " Kitiara is licking his taint and balls. "Oh! You dirty girl. What a slut. You like that don't you, my little whore. Fuck!"

Jane feels the warm juices and begins to finger herself, soon joining John and cumming.

The three of them lie there, naked, catching their breath.

Jane soon goes into the bathroom to wash up.

Jane comes out of the bathroom carrying a little black bag. Kitira and John don't ask but eye the bag.

Jane begins to play with John a bit as Kitiara watches. Then she looks at Kitiara and back to John. "I like your friend, she's a lot of fun. And she is so yummy too. But the night hasn't ended yet."

Jane now grabs her bag and pulls out a double-sided dildo. Kitiara cannot believe what is happening. She has never done anything like this before. Good thing she was tipsy, to hold down her nerves. She has never even used a dildo before. Kitiara hesitated but was too excited to let the moment pass. Jane leaned over Kitira, spread her open and began to lick her. Jeanna licked her ass, taint to her clit. When Kitiara started moaning Jeanna started using one side of the dildo. Kitiara was on her back enjoying the feel of the dildo. Without realizing it Jane had entered the other side into herself and the two where rubbing lips and grinding with the dildo between them. Kitiara and Jane were moaning like crazy with hands roaming their own body as they grinded into each other.

John decided to wait on this one and kiss and touch the two girls where he wanted.

Mostly he was happy to just watch them until he was rock hard. Then leaned down and put his tongue between their gyrating bodies and moved his head left to right, licking their clits and bringing them both to ecstasy as they arched their back. Kitiara began to make puppy noises from the pleasure as Jane was screaming.

Their juices were on his face and chin, loving the taste of the two of them joined together.

John is unsure if they are willing to go again so quickly but knows he is.

Noticing John's hardness, Kitiara pulls the dildo out between them and licks Jane's end of it. John takes the dildo and continues to slowly bring it in and out of Kitiara until she is ready to go again.

Jane is happy to enjoy the view this time and takes a moment to relax.

John now inserts himself inside of Kitiara, resting her legs on his shoulders and slowly entering and exiting her. The two of them are now dripping in sweat. He quickly begins to pump harder and harder.

"Harder..." she says through a sexy moan. John is now pumping away at her and the bed is banging against the wall. He changes positions between one leg and two then flipping her over for doggy style. Sometimes using his fingers to enter her anally.

Kitiara tells John to lie down. She starts to ride him but not facing him. She rocks back and forth or lifts her body up and down onto him. She turns over and begins to ride him hard. Her breasts are bouncing wildly and he grabs at them.

She sometimes grabs backwards to feel his balls or put pressure on his taint.

Jane now straddles John's head, allowing him to lick her pussy, taint and ass. She is rubbing herself, grinding her body into him or kissing, touching Kitiara. John is cumming and looses concentration of Jane. His hands are on Kitira's hips using her body to grind into him. He is moaning into Jane's pussy and she can feel his breath.

Jane decides to finish herself off.

Kitiara is now moaning with John while they cum once more.

Satisfied and exhausted the three of them pass out. Kitiara wakes up, changes and gets a ride to her hotel room.

The next morning her cell phone rings, "Hello sexy..." She smiles hearing John's voice.

"Hello"

"I just wanted to say Good Morning and call me later."

"You got it."

12