My Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Eric fulfills Jessica's fantasy.
7k words
4.62
49k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers

This is a continuation of the story of Eric and Jessica. This is Part 1 of the next part of my story. We have been getting together for about 3 years in an NSA type thing. We are a true FWB both married and discrete. Eric is 47 6'2" 230lbs a bit of a hairy bear with an 8" cut cock nice and thick. I am Jessica 38 6' 200lbs non pass CD, because of my situation I am not able to shave completely, but my man loves my legs and pussy, A-cup titties and 6" clit. I am very fem acting when dressed. Usually we get together during the week for quickies or maybe a weekend afternoon to watch a game. My dress can range from panties, stockings and heels to being fully dressed including a wig. We are very passionate, kissing and touching, not just fucking. We both are happy where we are and only have two desires, we both want to have more time with each other and I would love to be more "passable" for him. Please read my other stories and vote/leave comments.

*****

It was a Tuesday morning, I had changed into some thigh highs, bra and matching boyshort panties. I was on my knees between Eric's legs bobbing up and down, my lips wrapped around his hardness. He moaned my name and I looked up at him as I continued sucking. He asked me if I would spend the weekend with him. I moaned at the thought and as I pulled off his cock and jerked him.

"I would love that baby but how could we?"

I wrapped my lips back around him and a few minutes later was rewarded with his creamy load. God I love his cum. As I swallowed I got up, noticed the clock and started to change. He then explained his plan. He wanted to spend the weekend with me and we would tell our wives we were going to the Berkshires to fish and golf. He had already arranged for a cabin. I told him if we did this then I wanted to be as fem as possible with him. He gave me a peck and agreed. What unfolded from there was magnificent.

Friday morning we left from his house and headed up there as two males. I had packed both male and female clothes. About halfway up we stopped at a rest area. He handed me a bag with makeup in it and got my wig out of my bag. I had practiced a bit with makeup, enough to put on some foundation and lipstick that with my wig through a tinted window made me look more feminine. I am not sure if he knew but under my khakis and sweathshirt I had on a bra and g-string. We continued our drive talking about things like to normal guys, sports, news etc., I now feeling a bit more comfortable, leaned into him and stroked him keeping him excited.

Soon we arrived at the cabin. This was where the first shocker was. I expected a typical hunting cabin, instead we were at a huge log home on a "private" cove on a large lake. We toured the house ending in the master suite, I looked at him puzzled.

"This is amazing."

"My treat," He replied, "I have a nice romantic dinner planned for 7pm does that work for you?"

"Sure baby I brought a new dress."

"OK you have the master suite. I am going to the basement and will shower and dress there."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He kissed me and stepped out and closed the door. Looking at my watch I had 4 hours.

I was stunned and must have just stood there for 10 minutes. I was startled back to reality with a knock on the door, it was a "servant". I tried to disguise my voice and told him to leave bags there. I waited a few minutes and when I opened the door I noticed only the two bags that had Jessica's clothes. I would have to get my male clothes later. Trying to focus, I quickly opened up my bags and found my little black dress, strapless and cut at the knees. I hung it and tingled at the thought of wearing it. I undressed to my bra and panties and looked down at the slight hair on my chest. As I walked into the bathroom, there was a razor and shaving gel. How had he snuck that past me? I decided to go for it, started the huge tub and by the time it was full I was hairless below my head except for a "landing strip" above my clit. Next I grabbed, my douche and thoroughly cleaned myself as I always do. I got into the scented bubble bath and relaxed as I thought about what else he might have in store. I could not foresee what was coming.

After a relaxing soak, I stepped into the adjoining and just as large shower and washed myself including my wig. I dried myself and rubbed scented lotion over my whole body trying to be as soft and smooth as I could for Eric. I dried my hair and styled it parted to one side so that my shoulder length hair framed my face. I painted my nails and I added foundation, lipstick and eyeliner to my face. I still wasn't passable but I knew he loved my effort. I added some clip on chandelier earrings and a choker.

Emerging from the bathroom I went right for lingerie. I knew what I needed tonight. I had a nice black strapless torsolette, boned satin with garters that I had bought to wear with my dress. It would tuck in my tummy and created a bit of cleavage for my little A cup tits since I don't like breast forms. It was tight and I was alone so it took me a bit of time to do up the hooks in front of me. Then took a deep breath and exhaled trying to get myself as thin as I could. At this point I quickly turned the garment on my body and it held me. I leaned forward and let my little breasts find their home. I sat and rolled black stockings onto my legs and attached them to the garters. I squirted some lube inside me and then slid a black lace thong panty up, tucking myself away. Finally I pulled my dress on and stepped into 4" black stilettos. I looked at myself in the mirror. I added a bit of makeup to my bare shoulders. They were broad but not overly muscled. I sprayed a bit of perfume and was ready. I felt sexy and knew Eric would be happy.

It was 64:5pm, I sat on the couch and waited for him. About ten minutes later he knocked and entered with a nice whistle as I stood and did a little turn for him. I walked over and in heels was the same height as him, we came together in a deep embrace and kiss, tongues exploring.

"What are you up to?" I asked as we broke our kiss.

"Making you happy," He replied with a one liner.

He took my arm and we descended to the great room which had a wet bar and he made us martinis. A noise from the kitchen startled me.

"What was that?" I asked hiding behind him.

"I have a chef and a server for tonight."

"Are you kidding? People can't see me!" I whispered.

"Why? We have nothing to hide. They know about you but we are a hundred miles from home as long as they get paid they don't care."

"I don't know if I can do this," I said standing fast as he urged me onto the patio.

I relented and we stepped onto the patio and he had me sit so I was looking off the balcony. The server would always be behind me and not see my face. I was still nervous, Eric told me to use my husky feminine voice and keep my hands down. I took a deep breath and decided why not.

Dinner was uneventful. The chef had made nice steaks. We talked and touched, it was romantic. A relationship that had started when he caught me, there had always been a level of affection and deeper friendship. While still a FWB thing we were willing to explore deeper affection.

As the server cleared the table he asked if we were ready for dessert. Eric said he had ordered Carrot Cake (a favorite of mine) and asked the server to bring it. It came in a covered container and, the server chuckled, "enjoy."

"What was that about?" I looked at Eric.

Eric replied, "Who cares?" and winked at me.

I laughed until he removed the lid to the dessert. On top of the carrot cake was a diamond ring!

I gasped as Eric took the ring, got onto a knee, took my hand and said, "Jessica, I know you have a fantasy of being a bride, will you marry me?"

I was stunned but as he slid the ring on my finger managed to say, "YES!"

We both stood and he kissed me as we groped each other. I was aroused and emboldened knowing that we were now alone. I backed away and still on the balcony unzipped my dress leaving me only in my lingerie and heels. I stepped back to Eric and squatting down on my heels, unzipped his pants and pulled his thick cock out and quickly engulfed it. As it grew hard in my mouth Eric grabbed my head and began to face fuck me. With every thrust his cock hit my throat. After a few minutes of this he released me.

I looked up at him and said, "I need you in me!"

He pulled a condom from his pocket and I ripped it open, placed it in my mouth and rolled it down over his shaft. I stood and removed my panties, showing Eric my landing strip before turning and bending over the balcony. As I looked out at the sight of the Berkshires from the patio Eric was admiring the sight of my long stocking covered legs, leading up to my shaved pussy framed by the straps of my garters. I felt him finger my hole finding the lube inside and spreading it a bit, I knew we were ready. Eric, totally in control, placed the head of his penis against me and slowly entered me until I felt his pubes against me. I looked back over my shoulder as he begin slow but full in and out movements. It must have been 10 minutes when he began to pick up the pace.

"So good Jess," as he pumped.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I cried with each thrust.

He reached around and rubbed my clitty. That combined with him hitting my spot sent me over the edge and I squirted cum all over the patio floor.

"Cumming babe. Oooooohhhhhh FUCK YES!"

My orgasm brought him closer.

"Jess, I'm going to cum!"

"In my mouth," I begged. As he pulled out I spun around and took his cock in my mouth, tasting my juices, I bobbed a couple times before pulling the condom off.

"Cumming Jess. OOOOHHHHHH FUCK YES!" he erupted in my mouth. Even though I was his fiancé I could still be his little slut.

Eric helped me to my feet and let me go up to the master suite to freshen up. After wiping up and fixing my makeup, I removed my torsolette and put on a babydoll with garterbelt and left the stockings on. Emerging from the bathroom, I found Eric was dressed and I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to keep playing. I had really been looking forward to spending the night with him, sleeping with him. This was something we had not done and what I had though the weekend was for. He was sitting on couch, and beckoned me to sit on this lap.

"What's up baby?" I asked him.

He responded that this was the bridal suite and that he had another room for tonight as we would be "married" tomorrow night. Then he surprised me again. He stated that tomorrow, he had a seamstress coming with 3 wedding gowns, a hairstylist/makeup person coming to help me prepare as well. I was again stunned. Eric calmed me down and told me that they knew about me and would fully help. Tomorrow evening we would be "married". I begged him to stay using all my "charms" but he left me to fall asleep. I pulled off my stockings and climbed into bed in my babydoll and panties and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning wondering if the night before had been a dream. Bringing my hand up I saw the ring and knew it had not. Checking my phone for the time, I noticed a text from Eric, saying the seamstress would arrive at 830am. He again told me relax and not to worry. It was 815am so I quickly got up, jumped in the shower, shaved and brushed my teeth. As I emerged from the bathroom there was a knock on the door. I put on a robe and answered to find the seamstress with not only some wardrobe bags but also a cart with breakfast on it. She introduced herself as Mary and immediately I felt at ease. She was an older women, not unattractive, but not stunning. She addressed me as miss, congratulated me and offered me breakfast. I ate some toast and drank a Mimosa which helped me relax more. She laid out a whole plan for me, telling me she would help me select a gown and fit it, While that was occurring, Beth, the makeup and stylist would come in, and "transform me" as she put it.

With that she opened the gowns. She had three gowns. A short skirted casual gown and two much more full and formal all covered in satin and lace. I knew right away, I wanted one of the more formal gowns. Though I tried both gowns on the one I settled on was a strapless gown with full a full skirt. I told Mary that I loved having my shoulders bare. She then had me remove the dress. Remarkably I felt totally comfortable in front of her in just a pair of panties. She told me she had lingerie for me as well and produced a strapless, corseted teddy with garters and a thong back, silk stockings and fingerless opera gloves completed the look. We decided on a full veil and 4" white stilettos. Mary spent quite a bit of time measuring and pinning and then had me remove it all and told me it would be ready for the ceremony tonight and that she would return to help dress me. As she prepared to leave she suggested I soak in the bath as Beth would be here soon.

I ran the tub again and sank in for a soothing soak. I was in a dream. Here I was in the "bridal suite" of a luxury Berkshire cabin, a CD and my FWB was about to "marry" me. Add to that the fact that he had arranged people to help complete the fantasy. As my hand drifted down to my clit a quiet voice said, "can't wait until tonight?" I opened my eyes to see a very attractive 30 something female looking at me. She introduced herself as Beth and told me she would be with me until it was time for the wedding.

Beth asked me to stand and opened the drain. For the next 30 minutes she shaved off every hair below my eyebrows. I asked her to leave the landing strip above my clit, but she told me brides should be nice and clean on their wedding night. As she completed shaving me, she completely hand washed me. The whole thing was very erotic. After drying she led me into the bedroom where a massage table had been set up. Beth proceeded to give me the most soothing massage. As she ended I rolled onto my back and she saw my hard 6", with one oiled hand she entered my pussy with one then two fingers, stroking my spot. With the other she began to rub my clit until I had an intense orgasm.

As my excitement subsided Beth clamped me into a chastity device, this would help "control my excitement" as she said and Eric had offered it. She gave me the choice though. Of course I was intrigued by the idea. She then lotioned my whole body with a deep feminine scented lotion. I was in a blur as she sat me in a chair and began my makeup. I was amazed at the amount of makeup that went on my face. Beth assured me that other than the heavier base she was not doing much different. She produced a new wig that she styled in an updo that she said would work with my veil. When she turned me to the mirror, I was stunned yet again. While I was there, I looked amazingly feminine and so much like a bride. Beth warned me about crying I was so happy.

Beth texted Mary that I was ready and she arrived with a late lunch. They both told me I should eat something so I ate some of the sandwich and a little champagne which helped settle my nerves. Beth then set about giving me a pedicure and Mary worked on gluing on false fingernails both receiving a nice red coat of polish that match my lipstick. Jewelry was next and my neck was adorned with a beautiful double row pearl necklace, matching drop earrings completed the look.

Finally it was time to start dressing. Mary handed me the custom strapless corseted white bridal teddy she had for me. After stepping into it, she placed my caged clit into a little pocket, then she had me inhale and tightened the back shrinking my waist down quite a bit. The crotch of the teddy had a hook and eye closure and the thong back nestled nicely between my cheeks. I sat on the bed and she expertly rolled the white stockings up my legs attaching them to the garters. She slid the gloves over my fingers and then I stepped into the heels and rose to my feet. I have been walking in heels for years and easily stepped across the room to see how I looked. It was a very erotic reflection that I saw. I knew Eric would be excited. Mary called Beth in to help put on my dress. As Beth entered the room I noticed that she had changed. I then noticed that Mary to was dressed more formally then previously. They noticed my odd look and Beth, wearing a navy strapless formal gown stated she was my Maid of Honor and Mary was the mother of the bride wearing a nice green gown. Again I almost broke down, the emotions of this day were definitely getting to me.

Mary opened the bag and took out the gown. I gasped at how beautiful it looked in her arms. My dress, I could not take my eyes off of it. Mary and Beth worked together to hold the dress while I stepped into it. The back buttoned in place and I finally looked at myself. The dress was pure white of course, it was strapless with a straight neckline. The corset had created a bit of cleavage but to say I was an a-cup would be generous. Still that combined with the tight waist gave me the proper look. Above the waist was delicate lace over the satin. Below the waist the dress flared on the crinoline and had a full skirt. It fell just to an inch off the floor in the front. As I put a leg forward it just showed my stockinged and heeled foot. The back of the dress trailed to a modest train which Mary pinned to my left wrist. It would be like that before and after the ceremony for movement. Beth handed Mary the veil. Again it was a traditional full veil, long layers of lace in the rear and a delicate lace front. I was a bride!

As I concentrated on not passing out from excitement there was a knock on the door. An older gentleman entered. At this point I wasn't fazed anymore at being "seen". Mary introduced the man as her husband Tom, and then informed me that made him the father of the bride and it was time for him to walk me "down the aisle".

Talk about overwhelmed. I think a women's most feminine feeling is when she is dressed as a bride for her wedding. Here I was in the roleplay. Eric had gone to great lengths and as I hooked my arm with my "father's" I was nervous and excited for what was next. Mary went ahead and Beth picked up two bouquets, one for her and a large one for me. The three of use descended the stairs, walked through a short hall and Beth went ahead out to what I could see was a more formal spot overlooking the lake. I had never worn a dress like this. It was heavy on my waist with the skirts. Even though it fell to the ground my legs felt totally exposed, because I could not feel the dress on them as I walked. As I stepped forward the wedding march began to play and I looked up through my veil to see Eric at the "alter" with a minister. Wow, I was about to get "married".

I approached the alter to see even more people involved in our story. There was a "minister" and Eric had a "best man". My "father lifted my veil and kissed me on the cheek saying "you are beautiful" before he backed off. I turned and Eric took my hand and smiled as we approached the minister. It was a quick but nice "ceremony" we both said "I Do." and then the best man produced rings. I looked at my hand as he slipped the ring on and it joined my engagement ring. Again I was struck by disbelief. I slipped Eric's ring on and then the minister pronounced us and Eric moved to kiss me. I was his "wife"! We turned and walked down the isle, my arm in his, into a small study. As he closed the door, I attacked him with a deep kiss, forcing my tongue into his mouth. I was so happy. My hand drifted down to his cock inside his tux pants, my own clit inside its cage, inside my lacy teddy was unresponsive. I broke the kiss.

"Now what?"

Eric said that dinner was being set up outside. Since we had time, I sank to my knees, still in my veil and dress, I unzipped his pants and removed my prize. Looking up at him I stroked it as I said, "time to do my wifely duty."

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers
12