My Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
A BBW's sexual fantasy of 2 men under her control!!
2.4k words
4.32
9.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers

For the sake of anonymity, I will name the men Josh and Jacob. Josh was 6 foot 1 and probably about 175lbs, not a large man, but he was tall and muscular. Dark hair, ice blue eyes. Jacob was shorter 5 ft 10 and about 150lbs. He had brown hair, and hazel eyes. I couldn't believe these men were here with me in this room. My long awaited fantasy was about to unfold. They both knew what I had in mind, and seemed eager to please.

I am a thick, curvaceous woman, a BBW, I stand 5 ft 1, shaped like a juicy apple and am full of fiery passion. I have wanted the same fantasy full-filled for sometime now. Yet men seem to cower from me, or from the task. So, tonight I am finally to achieve my wish... Josh and Jacob these lovely gorgeous men, will sate that curious desire that has gone untouched far too long.

The men walk to me and circle me like prey, I feel one hand, then another on me. Stroking my arm, my hair. I feel an arm snake across my breast, a hand coil gently around my throat. The owner of the arm, pulls my head back, baring my neck, licking and nibbling. I feel his body press up behind me, as another body pushes up against the front of me. The hand holds my head to make me look no where but up, and I see hazel eyes, hover over my face. Slowly his lips envelop mine. He tastes sweet, I want more of him, I open my mouth to him, I am not disappointed, he feeds me his tongue. So sweet, he dances with me, his mouth with mine. The hand releases my neck. I am still pressed between two firm hard bodies. I can feel them responding, their cocks hardening.

"Enough," I replied sharply.

Both release me, and step back confused. I circle them around them, touching their bodies. They start to reach out towards me, "No, I didn't say you could touch me, did I Slave?"

Josh's' eyes widen, with understanding, his arms falling to his sides, "No, Mistress. You didn't."

Jacob was unsure of what to do. He lowered his arms, but stood their looking at the two of us.

"You both are lovely. I want to see you naked, wet, and before either of you are allowed to touch me again, I want to know that you are clean." I turned and walk to the bathroom.

It has a lovely walk in shower, with clear glass doors, and dual shower heads.

"Come slaves," I commanded.

Both of the men came in. Josh was eager, but nervous, his eyes on the floor as he came and knelt before me. Jacob swaggered in and laughed at Josh on the floor, and then looked at me. His grin slipped off his face.

"You find something funny slave? Do you think a slave should not worship at his Mistress' feet?"

Jacob's mind finally clicked on to what was going on, and said " No Mistress. I beg you to forgive this slave. If it should so please you to do so." Then he knelt and put his head on the floor at my feet.

"You have to earn forgiveness slave, as well as take punishments. You can start by undressing slave Josh."

He slowly looked up at me, he was beet red, and looked almost angry. With lifted eyebrow, I asked "Will you not take punishments as I dole them out slave?"

Slowly, so very slowly he crawled to slave Josh, and began to pull his shirt out of his jeans.

I circled my slaves to watch the performance take place.

Slave Jacob, wouldn't look at slave Josh's' face. He kept his eyes on his hands. Once the shirt was free, he pulled it up and over Jacobs' head. He glanced at me as if looking to see would I stop him now, but I merely raised my eyebrow to remind him, of my task for him.

He sighed, clearly not happy. His hands shook as he started towards Jacobs' belt buckle. He finally got the belt off, and I relieved him of any further discomfort, "Stop, slaves I am bored, just strip and get in the shower."

Josh looked so relieved, he was naked and in the shower, waiting for further instructions in less than a min. Jacob followed shortly after. Turning the water on they washed themselves and soaped up, as I got to watch. I am a voyeur, so my deviant side was thrilled by this, the fact that I had two sexy men, together in the shower, made me wet as hell.

The water stopped, shaking me from my own lil side fantasy of male-on-male perversions going on in my head.

I handed Josh a towel as he stepped out of the shower. Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled him to me. His eyes widen, nervous and unsure.

"Do you think you can handle following directions slave?"

"Ye-ye-yess Mistress." he stammered. Clearly stunned.

I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him, forcing him to open to me. He grew pliant to me, and kissed me back. I let him go, and pushed him away from me, "Go dry off, and meet us by the bed."

He nodded, leaving without a sound.

I gave Jacob a towel. "Come closer slave."

He came closer, and I pulled his face to mine by his chin. I licked his jaw bone, from chin to ear, and whispered, "You follow directions well, slave. For that you will receive a reward. Come to the other room, and get it."

The slaves dry off, leaving only myself fully clothed.

"Come undress me, and worship your Mistress."

Josh hastens to follow my orders, and unzips my dress. Slowly is slips from my shoulders, Slave Josh kisses my skin as the material reveals it. My skin reacts with chills.

Slave Jacob lays kisses on my neck. The sensations of two mouths on me are lovely. I lightly grab Slave Jacobs face, and kiss him. Performing a dance with our mouths and tongues, our hands have start exploring each other. I feel his hard back muscles, and biceps. His large hands on my breasts lifting and squeezing my full DD cups. As Slave Josh frees me from my dress my breasts fall into Slave Jacobs hands, with a thud...

"Holy Shit." I hear. As he breaks away from kissing me, to look at the pendulous breasts that just befell him... Slave Josh's hand cups one from Jacob, and they both rub and knead my breasts. They each look incredulously at me and then at each other, like boys opening Christmas presents, and each start to suckle a nipple... The sensation of both nipples being licked and sucked on at the same time, made me intake my breathe with a sharp "OH."

I can hear both men chuckle, and continue with their sucking, and nibbling. "Harder slaves," I ask... Slave Jacob, hesitates, but Josh bites down harder and I can feel me get wet...

"OH," with that, Jacob hesitates no longer and he bites down too. "AH, AH." I have both their heads pushed against my chest, my cunts is starting to become very slippery... I can smell my sweet musky scent... The men let go of my nipples, which catches me off guard. I look down at them both, they are on their knees, they each have one side of my thong in their mouth and are slowly pulling it down over my thick juicy thighs. I feel their hands linger over the spot where the material just passes... As it lowers to my knees they let go of it, and it drops to the floor. They each kiss the top of my feet before I step out of the thong.

Josh and Jacob still kneeling look at me and ask "Mistress?"

"Yes, Slaves?"

"If it would please you, would you like to lay on the bed?"

I smile and hold out my hand to them, allowing them to lead me to the bed, and lay me down... Slave Jacob spreads my knees and starts to kiss the inside of my thighs. Slave Josh leans over and kisses me softly, and then I feel his tongue probing, opening, beginning a lovely dance with dipping and swirling of tongues... I can feel Jacob moving up my thighs closer and closer to my wet cunt. Jacob is nipping now at the tops of my thighs, making me squeak... Josh starts to play with my breasts, squeezing and fondling both... I feel Jacob taste me. His tongue licks me teasingly just along the slit, " Ahhh, yes, Jacob..."

I feel his forearms lay against my thighs, and push, his hands pull my fat juicy lips open to reveal, my pink hole... He licks me slowly and teases me at the opening of my cunt... I am moaning, it feels so good. His tongue flicks suddenly up to my clit, "UHHHHHH, Yes...ohhh Yes," I feel him bury his face in my cunt, his tongue lapping at my hard little nub, my pelvis grinding into his face... Jacob slides a finger into my wet cunt, and then two, and starts to fuck me in time to my grinding thrusts... I am groaning wildly, "OH my god, yes, Jacob, such a good slave!! Yes... Fuck... bite Your Mistress, lick it suck it make me cum... Ohhh that feels sooo good..." His fingers are still fucking me his tongue is lapping me, I am on the verge I can feel it coming and I tell him this... "Oh yes don't stop slave, oh I am gonna cum... Oh..." I am grinding my hips faster, I feel his fingers moving faster all of a sudden Josh pinches one nipple and bites the one he was sucking on... I cum instantly all over Jacob's face... I had no warning... It just happened. I screamed. It was amazing...

I lay there stunned, breathing rapidly. Never having had that happen quite like that before, or that quickly. Slave Josh is chuckling at the shocked look on my face, but asks "Are you alright Mistress?"

"I, I am fine," I stammer.

Which only makes both of them chuckle a bit harder. Slave Jacob brings his fingers up to my lips, I slowly take each one into my mouth and lick it clean as if it were his cock I was cleaning off. Staring into his eyes the whole time.

He smiles at me, when his fingers are clean. Wordlessly we almost completely switch places.

I grab his cock firmly, but gently and slowly lick from the base to the crown, in swirling motions... I feel hands on my neck and shoulders, Josh is soothing my muscles. What a wonderful feeling. His hands explore the small of my back and rubbing my buttocks. As his hands make my skin tingle and explode.

Josh's' hands are on my ass, kneading it, rubbing the sensitive crack working his way down.

I do my best to focus on the cock in my mouth. Savoring the taste and shape. My tongue rubs up under the sensitive ridge and across the top slit gathering his pre-cum. Salty yet sweet. I am going to enjoy his gift soon. Licking and sucking I take him deeper in my mouth his cock tickling the back of my throat. I can feel it sliding down, with Jacob touching me, my fantasy is becoming reality, I am so turned on, so relaxed, I take Josh deep, deeper than I have taken anyone before, without gagging.

My naughty Slave Jacob has fingered his way into my ass. Playing with me. I love the feeling, makes me hot, starting with his pinkie finger, slowly working it and out, while I work on Josh's' cock. I am on fire, burning up with desire for these men. Wanting to be touched and stroked and taken, and they both know it. Jacob works two fingers in my ass, and starts kissing the small of my back, one of my erogenous zones. With slow small kisses, nips, and licks with his tongue while slowly fucking my ass with his fingers.

My face is buried up to Josh's' stomach. I realized I have taken all of his cock and not once gagged. I pull back and do it again. This makes my cunt clinch. OH MY GOD, that is hot. I swallow Josh's cock and stop with it deep in my throat, while it is in there I actually swallow with my throat muscles. I hear him groan. His hands are on my head, his hips push against my face, which is already buried in to his sweet smelling body. I swallow again, knowing I have to breath soon. He groans again, tenses, and I feel him shooting cum down my throat. Pulsing and throbbing.

Jacob has been fucking me at a steady rhythm that is building me to a frenzy. I have been meeting his fingers trying to make him go faster, while sucking Josh off, but he won't speed up. As Josh started to cum, Jacob did speed up, I am forced deeper into Josh's body, unable to breath yet, but it feels so good, I don't want to stop. I am impaled. I am dripping wet, I need release. I could only wish for my cunt to be fill to, what an odd thought to run through my head at this moment. When I have no air. I am starting to panic at the loss of oxygen. But still I want to cum, NEED to cum... Josh is starting to soften, so I do pull back and gasp for air.

"PLEASE!!" I beg them.

I feel Jacob slip a third finger in my ass and pump a hand full of times. Josh kisses me deeply, and pinches both my nipples and I cum so hard around Jacobs hand he can't move anymore.

My orgasm hits me so hard that, both my slaves are both enveloped by a part of me. Jacob's hand in my large ass, and Josh swallowing my screams of desire. After my the rolling waves of energy pour through my body. Slave Jacob is able to disengage from me.

I looked at both of my slaves, and smiled. "You have started well, my pets. Go clean up, so your Mistress can use some of her toys on you now."

sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers