My Fantasy Realized

Story Info
Young woman is taught a lesson about fantasies.
1.1k words
3.89
30.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, I was alone. I had this feeling in my gut that something was not quite right. I almost felt like I was being watch, it was a little scary but I couldn't help but also feel somewhat excited thinking someone might be watching me.

I took off all my clothes and stepped into a hot shower where I washed my hair and shaved my legs and pussy so they were nice and smooth. Then I put my hands between my legs and played with myself until I came hard and finished soaping up and got out.

I put on a thin nightgown, one that was soft pink and satiny, I love how it feels against my skin. I sat in the bathroom and dried my hair and then walked to my bedroom. I just couldn't shake that watched feeling. I must have just been paranoid, or it was wishful thinking maybe. Anyway, I turned off my lights and slipped between my sheets and started to drift off into sleep.

I have no idea how long I was asleep before I felt his hands on me. He was so strong and I was instantly immobilized. I tried to scream, but his hand went over my mouth. I was frightened now. He whispered in my ear, "If you scream I will slit your throat." and the fear leaped up into my chest so hard I could barely breath.

I heard the handcuffs click chaining me to my bed before I even felt them. My whole body was tingling, I was getting aroused, I couldn't believe it. I know I had thought about it, but I always thought if I was actually in this situation I would not really be excited by it. I felt the cold blade touch my chest and he made a slit in my nightgown and ripped it from my body. My breasts exposed he pulled something out of his pocket and put a ball gag in my mouth. My heart was beating out of my chest, afraid and excited by what he might do next to me.

He took both my breasts in his hands and squeezed them hard together. Then he put both nipples in his mouth and bit them. I would have screamed but couldn't through the gag. He dropped one breast and put the other back in his mouth with the other hand and put his free hand between my legs. Oh my gawd I was so wet and he smiled with my nipple between his teeth. I could see his eyes sparkling in the dark, and his fingers were inside me. He sat up on my legs, I tried to struggle but there was not much I could do with my hands cuffed to my bed over my head. He undressed and forced my legs apart and buried his face in my crotch. Holy Shit, he knew exactly how to use his tongue! I found myself bucking my hips encouraging him to go harder and deeper with his tongue. He bit my clit and again I would have screamed but couldn't through the gag.

I still don't know how he did it, but before I knew it had happened I was on my belly with my arms crossed above me. he smacked my ass so hard tears started to seep out of my eyes. and he continued to spank me until he could see my chest heaving in sobs. then he put my knees up underneath me, giving him easy access to my body and put his fingers back in my soaking wet pussy. There was so much moister he was easily able to get his fingers also in my ass, so he fucked me with his fingers three from one hand in my pussy and two from the other in my pussy.

Abruptly my body was empty, and I heard something rip. in a few more seconds I felt the tip of his cock teasing my pussy. He just barely entered and exited my pussy, my mind was reeling, I couldn't believe I felt so tortured, I wanted him to slam me as hard as he could with his cock, I was so hot. then I felt him move his cock up to my ass. I tried to scream no, but the gag prevented me, I tried to move away, but his hands on my hips held me fast. I had never had anything more than a finger in my asshole and his two were hard to take, I was terrified of his cock in my ass. He pressed it against my asshole, slowly pushing it inside me. It hurt so bad, I felt like he was ripping me in two, his cock must have been huge!

But he slowly persisted, slowly sawing his cock into my ass, deeper and deeper until finally his head was completely inside me, and he stopped. I felt his fingers in my pussy again, and he played with my clit and I felt myself relax and forget the pain I had just experienced. I was actually starting to push him in deeper as he just stood there behind me. Once I had basically pushed him all the way into me he put both hands on my hips and slowly began fucking my ass. I would have been screaming wildly had I not been gagged, the sensation of his cock fucking my ass was so intense and overwhelming. I could feel him getting more intense and excited himself as he fucked me at a harder and faster pace. He was relentless. I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity until I felt him slam into me and his cock began to pulsate from his own orgasm. I had lost count of how many he had so easily given me.

With his orgasm we both collapsed, my arms ached and my jaw hurt, and my body was screaming from the abuse it had just taken, but I had never felt so satiated sexually before. He pulled his cock carefully out of my ass and removed the condom and I heard a baggy open, he must have put it in there. he got up got dressed, removed the gag from my mouth and warned me again not to scream. He told me he would remove the cuffs if I promised to not move. I readily agreed. After removing the cuffs he rolled me back over and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"I love you," he said. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him too. Then he went home. And I fell rapidly asleep feeling quite satisfied and content.