My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
He agrees to submit to her dominance.
5.9k words
4.72
103.8k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of "My Fantasy Weekend". You might find it beneficial to read chapter 1,2 and 3 because all these chapters will lead into the next. If you don't read at least chapter 3, you won't follow much of this at all.

In this chapter, Julie sets the rules and gives expectation for his shopping trip with Cathy in Chapter 5.

*

Have you ever noticed that if you remove the emotion from your thoughts and just work with the facts of a certain situation, things will become clear? Oh yes, I agree that once clarity sets in you might not like what you see, but, that doesn't change the fact that understanding a situation makes you better able to deal with it. I was trying to deal with a lot recently and my mind was so captivated by our sex life that I didn't have time for much of anything else.

I had received a royal ass fucking when we returned from lingerie shopping. Once I recovered from the ecstasy of my orgasm, the realization of the way she took me and the way I sucked her cock set in. The remorse of showing excitement as I sucked it was more than I was ready to face right now. When Julie pulled the dildo out of my ass, she rubbed my back for a minute and suggested I take a shower and then have a snack together. Then, she left me and went into the bathroom off the hall. I didn't think much of her disappearance; I just thought she was giving me some space after humiliating me and taking my ass the way she did.

I do some of my best thinking in the shower and it was there, relaxing under the warm water after our strap-on session in the ruffled panties, that I began to see and understand everything that was happening between Julie and I with more clarity. Like I said before, the signs were all around me, I just didn't put it all together. However, I was well on the way to seeing the bigger picture now.

The panty shopping trip was fun and even though I initially resisted it, I knew that it was something that was inevitable for me. With or without Julie, it was destined to happen, I knew that now. The fact that we met Cathy there was icing on the cake – simply sheer luck and fate that Julie used to her benefit. The whole thing with Cathy offering to take me lingerie shopping and all the implied things that go with that, such as trying them on in front of her, was a surprise, but I have that figured out now. Even the strap-on session following the shopping trip where Julie started calling me "Little Girl" is all resolved in my eyes. It all makes perfect sense, and if I'm right, I know where all of this is headed and I'm not going to resist if I'm right.

This truly started out the weekend where we made up after our big fight two years ago. This was the mother of all fights for us – complete with yelling, screaming and name calling. During our make-up weekend and through discussion later, I basically told her I was interested in panties, submission, exhibitionism, humiliation and that I was bi-curious. Thinking back, I was fairly clear on all of that. Could she have started a mental data base with that information to use later?

Shortly after the fight, I gave her two fantasy weekends that were an unbelievable success. One of her fantasies, in particular, was where she wanted to be fucked (notice I didn't say make love) by a man with a monster size cock. Now, I'm bigger than average in the cock department, but Julie wanted something huge – she wanted to be, as Julie described it, 'stretched and filled to capacity'. So, I made it happen (this is the subject of a story series that will be posted). I was willing to let her have her weekend, all by herself, but she eventually involved me so I watched and lived most of it with her.

Seeing her with that monster cock in her hands, in her mouth and in her pussy was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. I spent the whole time with a hard-on, masturbating, watching them and, yes, cleaning her up each time they were done. And, my actions didn't go unnoticed by Julie, that's for sure. She stored her observations of my behavior in her data bank. There was no doubt about it now.

The days and weeks following that weekend is when I think the wheels really started to turn in Julie's head about me. But, knowing her and her detailed nature, not to mention her background as a Corporate Project Manager, she needed even more information to decide what she was going to do about me and how she was going to do it.

The strap-on play and it's associated connection with being submissive and being bi-curious was just more information for the data bank. And, since the first time with the strap-on, she's been adding little variations and making it more intense for me. I've gladly accepted everything she's offered, so, that's more information for the data base, too.

We started out slowly with the panties. She grew the panty play from something she didn't even know about to something that she allowed, enabled and then fostered. Seeing how I reacted and how I responded – she put that information into the data base, too.

Then she changed gears on me during our shopping trip. Talking about my panty wearing habits in front of Cathy - that was initially extremely embarrassing. And, the way I handled it – that went into the data base. The way she worked with Cathy to force me to try on the ruffled panties – more information for the data base.

Then she convincingly talked Cathy into taking me shopping, telling her it was fine for me to be naked and masturbate in front of her. Didn't that equate to my exhibitionistic desires as well as being potentially embarrassing and humiliating. Again, just more information for the data base.

Fucking my ass with the strap-on while I wore the ruffled panties, cleverly modified with a hole to allow my cock to stick out the front of the panties and an access hole for the strap-on take me. Absolutely more info for the data base.

Having me suck the strap-on dildo like a cock before she used it on me and calling me 'Little Girl', telling me all girls need to learn to suck cock and putting perfume on me? You guessed it, more information for the data base.

Truthfully, the list goes on and on. The whole offer to set me up to expose myself to her friend, and dozens of other things all have fallen into place. She's taking each facet of my fantasies and seeing what my interests and limits are, and putting that information into her data base. Okay, I've really got her figured out now, and as I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, the key pieces of the puzzle slipped into place.

First, I recalled our conversation about her giving me a fantasy weekend and if I would comply with whatever she asked. I wonder if she's now thinking about step two of her plan, that is, once she knows the limits on my fantasies, putting something in place to let me live them out? That sure seemed reasonable to me.

Next, our sex life had migrated into two distinct modes. We had times where all the action benefited me and centered on one or more facets of my fantasies. During those times, she never got any kind of sexual release, and didn't have an orgasm. She didn't even touch herself. And, we had times where the sex was 'normal' and she would get up on top of me and ride me, or pull me on top of her, and there was never any mention about any of my fantasy interests. She would always cum three or four times, which is normal for her. What all this means is there were now times where we have sex and it's only for me – she's bypassing her own satisfaction. I think this is part of her plan to keep the pieces of my fantasies in place and alive. Maybe it's even more data for the data base.

And, one of the biggest keys to the puzzle was the conversation she had with Cathy at the mall, where she told Cathy that she loved me and wanted to allow my fantasies so I wouldn't have to go anywhere else to get them. The whole conversation she related to me was sincere, I thought, and a keen insight into what she was doing.

So, I had my own data now. As I considered everything, the picture formed. Clearly, she was giving me small pieces of my fantasies in an 'on-going' basis to test my reactions and then noting the results. She used this information to define where my preferences and limits were, and then she would incorporate her own understanding of the data to keep refining everything until she knew exactly what I wanted, how I wanted it and how it would affect me. Once she knew all of that, arranging my fantasy weekend would be an easy task and she would have guaranteed success. This is the project manager in her coming out.

FUCK! I am brilliant! I tried to look at everything to see what other conclusions I could arrive at, and there were none that fit closer than this.

So, what I have to do now is recognize when she's collecting information for her data base and make sure she gets the messages I want her to get. This was going to be fun, too, since I knew what her game was, I could control the outcome. But, you know, there was a part of me that didn't want to control anything, and I knew she was this out of love for me, so I decided to stay away from trying to manipulate what she was doing. Instead, I would make sure she got the message when I liked something and when I didn't.

I knew that her eventual goal was to give me a fantasy weekend that would be just as memorable as the ones I gave her. I had to keep that in mind and allow her this conquest. I wouldn't let on that I knew what she was doing. She's put so much effort into this up to now, it might break her heart if it backfires, so, yes – I can go along. Damn, I love her.

There were only two things that I didn't have figured out, though:

1)What was the thing I mentioned to her when we were dating and haven't mentioned since? She said it was something that will be my reward if I'm a good boy throughout my fantasy weekend. I didn't have a clue now, but, I was going to work on that.

2)Where was the whole bi-sexual thing going to lead? We used to use a vibrator on my ass when we took time for some ass play. I was taking a lifelike cock in my ass on a semi regular basis now and she's had me suck it, too. I didn't have to think very hard to see the eventual destination. The question was, though, how did I feel about it and where were my limits? Would I take a real cock in my mouth or in my ass?

I finished my shower, dried off and put on a pair of boxer shorts. I hadn't worn anything but panties for weeks now and the boxers felt weird, but, I had my reasons. Julie wasn't in the bedroom, but, I noticed that the bed had been straightened up, the shopping bags all emptied and the new panties were in the laundry hamper, tags cut off and ready to wash.

Coming down the hall toward the front of the house, I heard splashing in the hall bathroom (where the tub is) and figured Julie was shaving her legs. I love to watch her in the bath and sometimes we talk and have a beer while she does that, so I grabbed the door knob and started to walk in. However, the door was locked. She's never done this before - tried to lock me out, I mean. I wondered why.

"Julie, did you lock the door?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," Julie answered, "I did."

"Oh, okay," I replied. "Everything okay?"

"Uh-huh, just fine," Julie answered again. "I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay," I said, "see you in a bit, I guess."

Hmm, this was strange. It's just us in the house and I've never once known her to lock a bathroom door. Something is going on, I knew it, but, I didn't want to have a conversation through the door, so, I let it go.

Walking into the kitchen, I got the idea to surprise Julie with a special snack she likes. I headed back down the hall to the bathroom to see how long she was going to be in there.

I knocked and asked "Hey, you shaving your legs?"

Again, she answered "Uh-huh."

"Are you going to take a shower after that?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. I need to wash my hair." She said.

That's all I needed to know. That would give me enough time to work up her special surprise. "Okay, I'll see you when you get done. I have a surprise for you." I said.

"A surprise? What for?" she asked.

I didn't answer her, I just went back to the kitchen and pretended I wasn't at the door anymore. Once in the kitchen, I set to work creating her favorite dessert of all time. She actually told me once that it was better than sex. She's never seen me make it, so it's always a surprise when I do. It's been at least 8 months since the last time, and I felt tonight was a good time to make it.

I call this dessert 'Chocolate Smash' and I stole the idea from a friend..... well, sort of. Before I got married, I once had a friend who went to a famous culinary institute in upstate New York. While there, they taught him how to make mousse and pudding from scratch. Experimenting, he added his own twists to it, and after some trail and error, came up with something that is, as Julie says, better than sex.

It's chocolate pudding made with vanilla extract, vodka, amaretto and Irish whisky. I got the milk out and the pudding mix and starting mixing. Soon it was ready to cook. When you make this, you really have to watch it so it doesn't boil, so, I stood right there the whole time and stir it until everything is done.

I heard the shower turn off just as the pudding was done. Knowing it would take her a few minutes to dry her hair, I let the pudding sit while I cleaned up my mess. When I heard the bathroom door crack open and the hair dryer turn on, I knew I was down to no more than 5 minutes before she would be out. I wanted to be standing there with her treat in my hand when she was ready to walk out of the bathroom.

I made it, too. I had been standing there maybe a minute when the door came open and she turned the light off. She was naked, holding the clothes she had been wearing in a bundle against her chest. She turned to go toward the bedroom as I said "Hey."

I must have startled her since she jumped. I smiled and held out the warm pudding. "No way!" she yelled.

"Yes way, baby," I said, "here's your surprise."

"Wow," she said, "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Julie," I said, "do you have any idea how much I love you? Do you know that my whole life is consumed with love and lust for you? When you told that girl today that you loved me more than anything else, do you know that's not even a fraction of how much I love and adore you?"

She leaned in to kiss me. It was a tender, soft kiss. As the kiss lingered, I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo in her hair and I started to get hard. "Take this and let me take those." I said reaching for the bundle of clothes.

I took the clothes from her and handed her the chocolate surprise. We walked toward the bedroom and she set the tasty treat on the dresser and started to open her lingerie drawer to get some panties. I stopped her saying "Hey, can you stay naked for me?"

"Okay," she said. Pointing to my boxers, she asked "So, where's your panties, Stud?"

"Not tonight, Baby. Tonight, I'm devoting myself totally to your pleasure. I want to make love to you and make you cum all night – as many times as you desire. Any way you want it, and for as long as you want it. Will you let me?" I asked.

"Wow, any way I want it? Are you sure you're ready for that?" She asked.

"Honey, I have been a living hard-on seven days a week for months now thanks to the things you've been doing. Fuck, it's been unreal and more than I could have ever dreamed for. But, we're going to have to even things up a little. I'm starting to feel guilty you've been catering to me and I haven't been doing such a good job for you."

"So," she said, looking at me cautiously, "you want me to stop?"

"No, not at all," I said, "I'm loving it, but, I just want to know that you're enjoying things, too."

I twisted to dump the clothes I was carrying into the laundry hamper. When I turned around, she was moving toward me. "Oh, Sweetie, I have been enjoying it, believe me, I have been. Being dominant has always been something I wanted, and, I'm so sorry I pushed you too far when we got back from the store. I just thought, you know.....we could try it like that."

"Well, I hope you don't think I'm mad or something, Julie. I Loved it. All of it. Everything you did and everything I did. It was time for some of that, I just couldn't admit it or ask for it." The words I said to her came from within me without thinking or planning them. They popped out of my mouth before I could even stop them. And you know, it felt good to say them. She smiled a knowing smile as if to say 'Yes, I know'.

"I bet you'd like my panties to sniff tonight, huh?" She asked. Then not waiting for my answer, she bent down and reached into the laundry hamper and pulled out the panties she had been wearing. "You can have these later, but, not until you make me cum a few times."

She walked over to the bed and put her panties under her pillow, then sat down on the bed. "Where's your snack?" she asked.

"Oh, it's in the kitchen," I said, "hold on.... I'll get it." When I returned from the kitchen, she was laid out on the bed with her knees up and legs spread. Her eyes were closed and she was slowly running her fingers up and down her labia. I could hear the familiar sounds of her wet vagina. She didn't open her eyes when I entered. "Stay just like that." I said.

I picked up her snack, and took it and mine over to the bed and sat down next to her. Her eyes were still closed and she was rubbing her lips up and down, lingering momentarily at her clit when her fingers came to the top. I took a spoonful of the Chocolate Smash and held it up. "Open your mouth, Babe." I asked.

When she did, I put the spoon in and gave her the first bite. Her head sank back and she savored the taste, never missing a beat with her fingers. Now, let me tell you a bit about why this is called Chocolate Smash. Each serving has over 1 ounce of alcohol in it. But, I had made this batch intentionally strong, so, I knew this would get to her pretty quickly. I had already decided I was going to give her both hers and mine, so by the time she was done, she would have over two ounces of alcohol in less than 30 minutes. The way alcohol affects Julie is remarkable. It makes her loose, carefree, wild and horny. I was looking forward to getting her a little drunk to see if I could figure out some of her plans for me.

After her first bite I told her to just relax, keep her eyes closed and continue to masturbate. I added "I love to watch you touch yourself like that. It makes me really hard and the sound of your wet pussy makes me want to lick your juices all up."

"Hmm," she said, "I could go for some of that."

"Not yet," I answered her, "you have to finish your snack first."

I gave her another spoonful, this time a big one. "Oh, this stuff is heavenly," she said, "but, you made it stronger this time, huh?"

"Maybe a little." I said. It was a bold face lie since it was about twice as strong, but, I think she knew it, so no big deal.

"What are you thinking about while you play with yourself, Babe?" I asked.

"You really want to know? Honestly?" she asked.

"Uh-huh." I answered.

"You..... and Cathy in those fitting rooms."

She shifted her legs and rested them on the bed with a slight bend in her knees.

"Oh really," I said, "that sounds nasty."

"Oh, yeah," she said, "it's very nasty. You're changing in and out of bras and panties while she watches. She's touching the panties all over to check the fit, and your cock is hard. She just can't help but touch it while she checks the panties. It's so hard she has to move it around for you."

I slipped off my boxers, gave her another big spoonful of the potent pudding and then started to stroke my cock.

"I guess she would have to touch me everywhere, right? We wouldn't want to get the wrong size. What else?" I asked.

12