My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my haunches because I thought they were done. As I did, though, Julie bent down and started to lick Cathy's pussy. First with slow dedicated licks, and then she nuzzled into Cathy's pussy, coating her face with the girl's juices. I watched as she brought Cathy to one more orgasm, making Cathy pant and moan as she did before. This was a side of my wife I hadn't seen before, but, knew she had fantasized about. "Fuck!" I thought, "I'm living dreams that I never knew would or could come true."

Julie got up from between Cathy's legs and I moved to kiss her. As our lips touched, I could taste Cathy's pussy on her lips and in her mouth and I felt Julie's hand on my cock.

"She tastes pretty good, huh?" Julie asked. I nodded my agreement as Julie grasped my cock harder and began to stroke it. "It's her turn to fuck me now, Greg." She said, "I'm going to get on top of her and I want you to watch how I do this. You never can tell when you might get a chance to go for a nice long pole ride, Honey. You need to be ready when and if the chance comes."

Julie took off her strap-on and let it lay on the floor. She pulled Cathy off the bed and helped her put on the other strap-on and then positioned Cathy lying on her back on the bed. The dildo being held by the harness around Cathy's waist was pointing up and as Julie crawled up onto the bed, she motioned for me to lie down next to Cathy so I could watch. As she leaned over Cathy's cock, she looked at me and asked "Well, what are you waiting for, Panty Boy? Aren't you going to get her cock ready to fuck me?"

I leaned over and took Cathy's cock into my mouth, looking up the length of Cathy's body to her face. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was watching me suck. Her mouth seemed to mimic my movements, maybe unconsciously, mirroring everything I did. It was a little funny, but, what impressed me about it was that she was so into the whole scene, she was following what I was doing.... Maybe even wishing she was doing it, too.

"Okay, Panty Boy," Julie said, "You're having way too much fun there....... Let go of that cock so I can have some fun, too." Cathy started to laugh and I let the cock slip from my mouth.

"Now," Julie instructed, "hold the cock up and let me get on top of it. Feel for my pussy by rubbing it back and forth until you feel my pussy hole."

"You would do the same thing for you," she continued, "just like I do when I sit my butt down on top of your cock. Once you feel the hole, just push down on it and let it go into you slowly. Once you're down on it and comfortable, then you can get as crazy as you want."

With that, Julie lowered herself down on Cathy's cock. I watched as she slid down onto it, grinding her clit on the harness of the strap-on when she bottomed out. It wasn't long before Julie started to move and slide up and down the dildo. She was getting into it, starting to move faster and faster with each plunge. She started to talk to me saying "You're ass will be doing this one day on a real cock, Panty Boy. Isn't that right?"

As before, I nodded 'Yes'.

"Tell me how bad you want a real cock, Greg," Julie asked. "You DO want a real cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Babe," I answered, "you know the answer to that."

"I want you to say it, Greg," she replied, "I want you to say it out loud in front of Cathy, so there's a witness. I don't want you to be able to deny it later. Tell us you want to suck and fuck a real cock, Panty Boy."

Julie's speed had increased on top of Cathy's cock and knowing her like I do, I knew she was very close to her own orgasm. The things she was saying were similar to other things we would say when we were having sex, and it always signaled her impending climax.

"Okay, I'll say it," I said, "and I don't care who hears it anymore. I don't care if Cathy hears or even tells all her friends or puts it up on a sign. You've been right all along. I do want a cock. I want to suck one and I want to feel one in my ass. I want to make one cum in my mouth and feel the hot sperm shoot off into me. Is that what you wanted me to say?"

Julie's eyes were half shut when I finished my confession. She didn't acknowledge what I'd said, but instead she erupted into a shattering orgasm. I saw her shake and shiver on Cathy's cock pounding down on the dildo without any mercy whatsoever. I was amazed at the power of her climax and the energy that she expended.

When the waves of her orgasm left her, she slumped over and fell limp on top of Cathy, her head falling just to the other side of Cathy's. I watched her for a minute as she caught her breath. Her head was turned away from me, but I heard her breathing in and out, trying to recover.

"Yes, Greg," she said, without turning toward me and in between breaths, "that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear you say what you longed for and I wanted Cathy to hear you say it."

Julie pulled herself up and turned to me. "Greg, that wasn't for my benefit. It was for your own benefit. You've gone this far to bravely find your fantasy, and Cathy and I have helped you, but, you needed to say it out loud so you would realize that it can really happen. It can come true starting tonight if you let it."

What Julie didn't realize was that I knew damn well my fantasy was coming true, well – most of it anyway. And yes, I was letting it come true. I hadn't challenged her or pushed back on anything. I had willingly let her take me to where we were going with all of this.

Rising from the bed, Julie came to me and pulled me from my sitting position. "I hope you've been watching and learning, Darling," Julie said, "because it's time for you to spread your legs and take our cocks. Are you ready?"

This was music to my ears because I knew after they fucked me, Julie would let me cum. Either in her mouth, or in her pussy or maybe in her ass – one way or the other, I knew she would take care of me. You see, that was our usual pattern, she would get her pleasure and have one or two good cums, them she would have me suck her fake cock. After I sucked her for a few minutes, she would fuck me and then make me cum. I was to the point that I looked forward to each step because I knew where it would lead.... eventually to a monster size cum.

I nodded my head and told her I was ready. I was rewarded with a warm embrace and an even warmer kiss. She held her arms out for Cathy to join our hug, and when she did, we all hugged and embraced each other. My cock, hard as steel, rubbed against both of them as we held each other. I kept waiting for my cock to spontaneously erupt with massive globs of cum shooting everywhere, possibly wounding one of them due to the state of my arousal..... but, of course, the only thing coming out of my cock was a steady stream of pre-cum.

I sensed it was time. Watching my wife fuck Cathy's pussy, and then watching Cathy return the favor to my wife had ratcheted up my level of excitement well beyond my normal breaking point. When Julie broke our embrace and took me by the hand to lead me over to the bed, I knew it was my turn now.

"Leave the 'Fuck-Me-Panties' on, Greg," Julie said, "I want to see your cute little ass covered in those pink ruffles while we make love to your bottom."

She picked up her strap-on from where she left it on the floor and took the dildo out of it. Reaching to the bed, she found our regular sized dildo and told me to go rinse it off. She walked behind me to the bathroom and stood behind me as I leaned over the sink. "Honey," she said, I'm going to fuck you first, then Cathy will have her chance. She's been really turned on thinking about doing you like this, so, make sure you give her a good fuck. I'll loosen you up a bit and you should be fine with her."

"While I fuck you," Julie continued, "I want you to suck that dildo I bought for you. It's about the size of a real cock and you really need to start getting used to having something about that size in your mouth. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, Babe," I answered, "no problem. You just want me to close my eyes and suck it like it was a real one? That's so nasty, oh, hell yes... I'll suck it."

"Well," Julie said, "now that you brought it up....... I'm going to put a blind fold on you while we take turns at your bottom."

I looked at her, wondering why she was going to try to blindfold me. I ran all the possibilities through my mind and didn't come up with anything that made sense. "Why the blindfold?" I asked.

"Greg, I just want you to get into the role play of being in the woman's place," Julie answered, "I want you to concentrate on the feeling of being penetrated.... of being made love to..... and sucking a cock. This way, you won't be distracted by either one of us looking at you or us moving around to get a better view. Having Cathy here and doing this in front of her is a validation and affirmation time for you. Darling, I want you to concentrate fully on what you are feeling and the blindfold will help you do that. Does that make sense?"

Well, 'fuck me!' I thought. It made total sense and it all came together in my mind. She was right, again..... doing all of this in front of Cathy was an affirmation for me. It affirmed that I liked this and that I wanted it. It also was making me face all my desires head on and be truthful to myself, and to Julie, too.

"Yeah, that works for me," I said, "I'm ready and by the way, thanks for doing all of this and making it a comfortable thing for me. I really love you for it."

I had finished washing and rinsing the dildo when she turned me around and kissed my lips. Breaking away and grabbing my hard cock, she led me out of the bathroom. Reaching for the strap-on harness, she handed it to me and asked me to strap it all on her.

After I affixed the dildo into the harness and then the harness around her, she walked to the bed and picked up the blindfold and held it out to me. "I want you to put this on by yourself," Julie said, "then get on the bed on your back and we'll get you positioned the way I want you."

I took the blindfold from her and pressed the Velcro straps together in the back. Julie reached up to check the tightness and make sure I couldn't see anything. She steered me against the bed and told me to assume the position.

As I was getting onto the bed, I heard Julie ask Cathy to help get me into position, saying "Let's move him up a little higher toward the pillows...... move his head closer to the side and see if we can swing his ass toward the middle."

I felt Cathy at the side of the bed, pulling the upper part of my body toward her. As I wiggled toward her, I felt Julie grasp my cock and pull it toward the middle of the bed. The girls giggled and I heard Cathy say something to Julie about using my cock as a handle to move me around.

I felt somewhat awkward and helpless as the girls moved me. But, after a bit of shifting, they finally got me settled into position. When they were done, I reached out to find the side of the bed and discovered I was lying at an angle. The edge of the bed was just to the side of my head and my legs were pointed out to the center.

"Okay," Julie said, "I think that's perfect. Cathy, go lay down on the other side of him and you can watch and stroke him from over there." A thrill shot through me with the thought of Julie fucking my ass while Cathy jerked me off. In my mind, I could see myself clearly – lying on my back, dressed in the pink ruffled panties with my cock sticking out the hole in the front of them. When I lifted my knees up to take Julie's cock, the big hole she'd cut in the back of the panties would open up allowing her access to my ass. Add to that the vision of Cathy lying right next to me watching Julie's cock pound into me and stroking my cock at the same time – Damn, this was going to be good.

I heard Julie walking around the room and she started to talk to me as she got closer to where I was lying. "Greg," she said, "I'm going to give you the cock to suck now." Her voice was at the side of me and I felt her lean down on the bed and place the dildo in my hand.

"Cathy's going to be right next to you if you need anything," Julie told me, "she's going to stroke you from time to time, so just go with it. You can practice your cock-sucking while we play."

Julie leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I returned her kiss and enjoyed this last minute of rest before everything got crazy. When our kiss was over, she whispered in my ear "I hope all of this drives you into sensory overload, Darling. Gawd, I'm so envious of you right now."

She guided the dildo in my hand up to my mouth and I put it to my lips. This dildo was bigger than the one she normally had me suck.... this one was wider, longer, had fake balls and a unique spongy covering. I slipped the head into my mouth as I felt Julie move between my legs. "Pull your knees up now, Honey," she said, "and just enjoy this."

As I pulled my knees up, I felt Cathy's hand grasp my cock. She only held it, squeezing me tightly, then loosening her grip and tightening again. She repeated this while Julie removed the butt plug and applied the lube to my now opened ass.

The anal lube was cold at first, but I got used to it after the initial shock wore off. Cathy continued her rhythmic squeezing of my cock as I felt Julie's finger start to dance around my asshole, every now and then pressing into me just a fraction of an inch. She was applying more and more lube and pushing into my ass little by little. When her finger finally entered me, my cock jumped and swelled. Maybe that's a reflex action, but, it was something Julie told Cathy to expect and when it happened, Cathy gasped and gripped me very tightly. "He's leaking a little," Cathy said, "it's so clear and shiny."

"Uh-huh," Julie answered, "there's going to be a lot more of that soon. He might actually leak a lot. You can taste it if you want – it's actually pretty damn good. But, don't make him cum... just tease him and get him so worked up that when we do make him cum, he'll totally lose control."

Cathy loosened her grip on my cock and I tried to concentrate on loosening my ass for Julie's finger. I began to indulge myself on the fake cock. I was sucking it deeper and deeper, licking the side and running my tongue around the head of it and then plunging it deep into my mouth again. I began to move it in and out, like I was giving a real blow job and I didn't feel self-conscious about it one damn bit.

Julie's finger was now plunging in and out of my ass easily. The lube was miraculous – it had a very pleasant Plum smell and was thicker than other lubes we had used before now. I relaxed myself and made an effort to open up to her, and it was working. She slipped another finger in me and was now as fucking me with two fingers, stopping every now and then to press into my prostrate. I fucking loved it. When she added a third finger, it was effortless for me and actually increased my excitement considerably.

I have to commend Julie on the idea for a blindfold, too. It took all the visual distractions away so that I really could concentrate on the whole experience. I would have been looking straight up into the ceiling light and at Cathy's naked body or at Julie, but, this way, I could just relax and submit to the feelings as they occurred. On top of that, I got the feeling that I was free to let go and enjoy everything – there was no way to see their expressions or how they reacted to things. It was absolutely the best.

Finally, Julie announced I was ready. I was so relaxed that I only felt the gentle gliding of her fingers as they left my ass. I felt her shift and move in between my upturned knees and then press her cock against my bottom. She rubbed it around my hole to find the point of entry and then she smoothly started to slide herself in, stopping after a couple of inches to ask "You doing okay?"

"Oh, hell yes," I answered, "this feels better than any other time we've done this. Don't stop now, Babe, I want to feel like I'm being fucked."

"Oh, Greg, are you getting impatient?" Julie asked. "Do I detect a little desire in your voice? Well, I already told you I was going to make love to you slowly and warmly. Cathy's the one you better be nice to, Dear...... she's the one that gets to give you a full deep fucking."

Julie's cock felt wonderful as it glided in and out of me. Hearing her say that Cathy was going to give me a 'full deep fucking' made me want to open my ass up even more and take whatever they could give me.

I felt Julie shift her weight and start to push into me in earnest. Deeper and deeper I felt her cock go. I waited for the point where it was uncomfortable or started to hurt, but, it never came. I felt her lay down on top of me, between my legs, putting all her weight on me. "Are you all the way in?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, little Panty Boy," she answered, "I'm in you to the hilt. You okay?"

My ass was accommodating the full length of the dildo and even with her laying on top of me, I was fine – it was fucking amazing. "Uh-huh," I answered, "Oh, this feels so nice... go ahead, Babe, I'm loving this."

With her body still lying on top of me, I felt her hips start to pull back and then push back into my bottom. Excitement and passion raced through my veins when I realized she was really fucking me, I mean...... she was fucking me like a man would fuck a woman. I was open and wet and ready for her cock and I was taking it. I could take her whole length and it was great. I had to shift my body some to adjust my legs so they wouldn't get tired, but, I held them up and open, giving her access to my ass, enjoying the feeling of being penetrated. I had no idea this would or could be this good.

As she made love to me, she was whispering "Oh, you like that, don't you? I knew you would, Honey... doesn't it feel good to be fucked like this? Now you know exactly how I feel, huh? Come on, let me see you suck that cock some more, then we can let Cathy really fuck your ass."

She didn't have to ask again. I put the cock back into my mouth and began to think about pictures I saw on the internet where a girl was fucking some guy while blowing another guy. I kept that vision in my mind and tried to do the same thing. I started to try to deep-throat the dildo while she made love to my ass. Once or twice she pushed herself up and Cathy got her hand back on my cock and jacked me for a minute.

"Greg," Cathy told me, "your cock is making a huge pool of pre-cum all over your stomach. It's like running out of you."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Julie panted, "rub that dildo he's sucking in his pre-cum and let him suck it off."

I felt Cathy take the dildo from my hands and rub it on my belly. Around and around she twisted it, coating it with as much pre-cum as she could. "Here," Cathy said, "try this now."

She placed the dildo back in my hand and I sucked it greedily. I could taste my own pre-cum and it got me so hot and excited......... I started to feel like I was getting close to cuming and I warned Julie, moaning to her "It feels like I'm getting ready to cum, Babe..."

Julie immediately stopped her movements. She was panting slightly and I could feel her arms shaking under her weight. "What?" She asked, "did you say you were gonna cum?"

"I'm not shitting you, Babe," I answered, "it felt like I was going to start to cum."

"Damn," she said, "well... I'm glad you said something. We need to give Cathy her turn..... and then, Darling, only after that can we let you cum. And we're going to make you cum harder than you have ever cum before."

I felt Julie pull out of my bottom. "You're ass is so open," she said, "and you're doing so good. Do you want to relax your legs while Cathy gets ready to give you a good solid fucking?"

My legs were a little tired so I laid them down on the bed. Cathy patted my chest and said "Greg, that's the single most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life. I have to tell you that I've never had it up the butt, but, after seeing that, I'm definitely going to have to try it."