My Farewell to Virginity

Story Info
Trouble comes from losing virginity in the wrong place.
1.6k words
3.63
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was the case in the story, "Our Wedding Day", this is a true story.

I had seen Kesia around the boarding house I lived in on many occasions over several weeks. She had moved from Pueblo, Colorado back to Denver and smack into my life. She was 5'6 1/2" tall, 37D-26-38, with bright brown eyes. Her hair length was to the bottom of her shoulder blades, and was a light brown with slight auburn highlights. Her face was very attractive. Not supermodel beautiful, but she turned many a head as she walked past.

I was raised in the country in southern New Mexico. I had few social skills, so I was extremely shy and I was too embarrassed to approach as lovely a lady as Kesia.

One day, I was confiding in another person that lived in Marvelle's Boarding House that I really wanted to get to know Kesia, when he suddenly cleared his throat and nodded in the direction behind me. I turned and came nose to forehead with my dream.

Oh God, I was embarrassed!!

Looking down slightly, I gazed into the very depth of her eyes. I remember the reflection of my face in her glasses, and in her eyes. Sort of a double whammy. If I could have gotten under the carpet, I would have, but the floors were wood. She wore a very stern face for a few seconds (it seemed like hours), then her face seemed to kinda melt into a very broad smile.

"Then why don't you ask ME, instead of TELLING him?" she asked in a mock stern voice.

My heart was beating so hard it hurt. I couldn't breathe, and my lungs burned like someone had forced gasoline down my throat, and lit a match. My face was scorching the skin off, my ears were roaring, and the outside of my ears were melting. I wanted to run, but she was standing in the only doorway in the room. I could tell she was enjoying the discomfort I felt. She just stood there like a queen.

After a few minutes of basking in my heat, Kesia reached out and took my hand. It felt like 10,000 volts shot through my whole being.

She led me to a couch in the in the "gathering room", sat me down, and then sat next to me so close I could feel the heat emanating through her clothes.

There in front of almost all the residents of the house she asked, "Is there something you would like to ask me?" I felt as though I would faint.

It took some doing, but I managed to muster the courage to ask, "Can I take you out to a movie?"

Yea!! I told you I was exceedingly lacking in what it took to make a woman swoon.

With that she leaned over and ever so gently gave me a peck on the cheek. My first kiss by someone other than my mom. There went the heat in my face again! She then got up and said she would go change and then we could leave.

"Shit!! How am I going to get us in?? I'm broke." I didn't realize I was talking to myself out loud. Every body laughed and took up a little collection. It was enough to go see a movie and get a meal after. I was in heaven.

Ok, of all the great blockbuster hits circulating theaters in mid 1969, which did we see? That's right!! Planet of The Apes. How did you guess? That's how unbelievably back I was. Later Kesia said it was the cutest date ever. How embarrassing!! I didn't loose anything there except my "cool card". We were both "gentlemanly" that night. I saw her to her door, and got a "real" kiss goodnight.

Well, I did have DIY sex that night.

Giggles abounded the next day around the house.

The next Saturday, I was able to gather enough guts to ask Kesia out again. After the last days of side glances and giggles, it took a lot to ask. I asked Kesia if she would like to go for a ride to the mountains above Boulder. To my utter delight she accepted. (Details of that trip can be read in "Our Wedding Day".)

The next Friday was payday, and after bills were done, I had enough to get us into another movie. This time I let HER choose the show. I honestly can not remember the movie she chose.

In those days, indoor theaters showed double features, had only one screen, and had huge balconies that extended out over the lower seats about half way to the screen. We sat in the very back on the lower level. In that area, it was very dark, even for a theater. The seats on the sides sat at an angle away from the wall. We sat in those seats.

We were watching a really boring movie that held neither of our interest. Kesia took my hand and placed it around her shoulders and the other on her knee. Then she turned her face to mine and laid a kiss from heaven on my lips. Not knowing what I was doing, I just placed my lips against her's. Then I felt the tip of her tongue start to press gently between my lips. I parted them and her tongue slid in.

All of a sudden the burden behind my zipper threatened to tear a hole through. It was actually very painfully folded trying to straighten out. People describe a tent sticking out, but I am here to tell you that denim does not "tent". You either open the zipper, or you injure your "self".

Kesia took care of that for me.

She whispered, "Hello, Julius.

From then on any time she talked about my thingy, she called it Julius. Out he jumped.

I am not going to say, "My huge hunk of monster meat fell forth with a grand thump." It did spring forth in a stiff pole of about 6 1/4". I did not wear underwear, so it escaped unimpeded into the darkness.

I felt her cool hand snatch it up before it got away, though. She just sat there holding it for a little bit. It was so engorged it hurt.

After just sitting there in the darkness with other people oblivious of my condition for several minutes, She slid down into the floor between my feet and suddenly totally engulfed Julius in one smooth motion to the base.

It was such a shock that I had no control over the spurting stuff washing down Kesia's throat.

After getting all she could coax out, she smacked her lips and returned to her seat grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

She sat there holding my wee wee for a few minutes, and to her delight it stayed hard enough to punch holes through a car door.

Oh, to be that young again!

Next she slipped over the back of the seat tugging me behind her. She laid me on my back and climbed aboard. As Julius slid inside so effortlessly yet so snuggly, it was all I could do to keep from spraying the inside of her with sticky stuff.

I was in heaven!!

She then just started sliding herself forward and back without lifting up. Holy shit!! It was as though she was pulling my very soul up and out of me.

After a few minutes of that, she rolled me to the side and I flipped on top still connected. I was pumping along feeling so great, when all of a sudden there was the feel of a cold hand on my ass.

Then is when the screams started.

An older lady was running down the aisle toward the door. Next was the flashlight of the usher, then the flashlights of several police officers. We were escorted from the theatre, loaded into a police car, and shown where the downtown office of the Denver Police Department was located.

The police officers then escorted us to holding cells.

I don't know how the building is now, but then Women went one way down a hall of cells, and the men down the other way.

In a few minutes I could hear a lot of moaning, groaning, hushed talking, and laughter coming from the other end of the place. It sounded like a party.

This went on for quite a long time.

After what I guessed to be two or three hours an officer came and opened my cell saying my bail had been taken care of.

We were delivered back to the theatre, we got into my '58 Chevy Delray, and headed back to the boarding house.

On the way back, I was told by Kesia she had paid our "bail" by having a little "fun with the nice officers".

She never said how many officers she paid our bail to.

That is when I found out I liked the thought of sharing. My Whanger sprang to life in less time than it took to tell me. Kesia's face lit with a broad smile when her hand felt my "problem" start to grow under her hand that was resting in my lap.

As soon as we got back to the boarding house, I snuck Kesia into my room. We had to be very quiet so as not to tip off the house "vocal". If we were found out, we would be evicted immediately. That also meant we needed to keep from waking my roommates. Neither of them could keep a secret.

We tiptoed over to my single wide bed, slid it from the wall a little, and put the blankets on the floor between the bed and the wall.

This, we thought, should be enough to keep from being seen by my roommates.

We slipped out of our clothes, laid with me behind Kesia on our sides, I slid Julius into her very wet goddess, and fell asleep spooning.

This was a thoroughly exhausting day.