My Fat Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Son comforts his fat mother after bad date.
3.1k words
4.33
408.6k
236

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older.

* * *

My father left my mother when I was quite young. After their divorce, my mother dedicated herself to raising me, her only son. She never dated; she only worked and supported me. After I graduated from high school and began college I worried about her future health. She was in her mid-forties, overweight, and rather lonely. I was living at home while attending school, but knew that I would move out in a few years. What would become of her when I left I knew not. Her whole adult life had been a servile existence to me and breaking that would be difficult.

I decided on a course of action. I would get her to start dating again. Unfortunately, she didn't have any friends to help her find a man. Instead, I convinced her, one long night while we drank too much cheap wine, to open an online dating account and search for older single men with whom she could begin a relationship. She was quite resistant at first.

"Dating is a young person's sport, honey. I can't do that anymore. I wouldn't even know how to act on a date; it's been so long," she argued.

"Mom," I pleaded, "you need to get out of this house. You spend all your time at work or in this house and I think that you are wasting your life. You are still young enough to go out and enjoy yourself. And I don't want you to be one of those parents that dies of depression and boredom after their kids move out."

"But I'm not attractive. No man could ever find me attractive anymore," she confessed. This was something I had worried about. After my father left she had gained weight and stopped taking such great care of herself. Her hips, tummy, and breasts had grown round and her face had begun to show age. It was a sensitive subject that she never brought up, but I had assumed it was motivating her self-imposed seclusion.

"Mom, you are beautiful," I said. "Your eyes and smile are as lovely as ever, your sense of style is sharp, and your curves are something men are going to crave."

"You mean I'm fat."

"No! You are not fat. You are shapely and in your prime and I think that you'll find many men will want to get to know you." I wasn't lying either. While she was certainly not petite, she carried her weight well, as some women can. Her body seemed proportional and accented by her large fleshy breasts and round bottom.

We kept drinking and arguing for a few more hours until she finally succumbed. When she did I got out the laptop and we built her profile into the night. Over the coming days many men would communicate and proposition her. We would talk about her online activity each day, but each new man that came along she would reject or ignore. Once again, I feared that she was protecting her loneliness, and I pushed her to accept an offer to meet a man for casual drinks one Thursday night.

After dinner on that Thursday my mother went to get ready for her first date in over a decade. I was excited for her. This would be her chance to become something other than just a mother. When she came out of her room I was floored. She was wearing a blue dress that complimented her body shape and showed plenty of cleavage. She was stunning! Her legs were thin and more athletic than one might assume. Her breasts seemed on the verge of falling out of her dress and her hips and ass swayed hypnotically as she walked.

"Wow! Mom! You've never looked so good. He's get no shot; he'll fall for you in a second."

"Thanks, baby," she said, giving me her lovely, motherly smile. She pranced over to me and wrapped her arms around my back. She held me tight and confessed, "I'm so nervous. I hope that I just have some fun tonight."

"Me too, mom," I whispered. I was suddenly frightened. I felt a stirring in my crotch and knew its source. For the first time in my life my mother had given me an erection. Her new dress and her cleavage began the stirrings, but when she held me and I felt her fleshy form in my arms and her big boobs crushed into my chest, my dick went hard. I feared that she would feel it and I tried to angle my crotch away from hers. Finally, after a long pause, she released me. And without much ceremony she kissed me quickly on the mouth, grabbed her purse, and left for her date.

I was stunned after she left. My dick was rock hard and straining to get out of my pants. I was horny, but in a conflicted way. Along with the desire she had raised in me, I also felt a pang of jealousy. Once I felt my body long for my mother's, I simultaneously desired her all to myself and suddenly was angry at myself for encouraging her to go meet some strange guy. I was doubly frustrated. The only thing that I could think to do was sneak into her room and fulfill my new-found fantasy through her possessions. As a curious child I had snuck into my parent's room, as most kids do I suppose. But I hadn't thought of peeking in her draws or going through her laundry in years. Now, however, with my dick rock hard, I needed release and if I couldn't get it from her then I would use her possessions.

In my room I took off all of my clothes and saw myself in the mirror. I was rather good-looking I thought. My frame was thin and athletic and my fully erect penis, which still hadn't subsided since my mother touched me, stood out from my crotch in a glorious display of masculinity.

Still nude, I opened my mother's door and went into her room. I stroked my cock slowly and stared at her dresser. Her underwear! Yes, I would go through her underwear and use it to masturbate. Maybe I would even steal some of it to keep and use as I needed in the future. But then my eyes caught something even more enticing. Her laundry basket! Her dirty underwear! I ran to it and opened the basket. There, on top, was a dirty pair of large panties. I grabbed it and sat down on her bed. Its scent was potent -- a mixture of B.O. and feminine juices. I brought it to my nose to breathe it in more closely, my hand yanking my cock more rapidly now. I did this until I finally felt the cum deep in my balls waken and I came violently, there on my mother's bed, into her dirty underwear. It was the most erotic thing I had ever felt. I was cumming to a fantasy of my mother, to her scent, and among her private possessions.

After I cleaned up I put my mother's panties back into her laundry and took a shower. I felt partially embarrassed by my actions, but the horniness and lust for my mother lingered and outweighed what remorse I felt for invading her space fantasizing about her body. After my shower I sat down to watch a movie in my flannel PJs and wait for her return.

I didn't have to wait long; not one hour after I showered, my mother came through the door. She didn't look at me at first. She seemed angry.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked.

She tried to walk past me, to her room, but I jumped up and wrapped my arms around her to stop her. "Why are you home so early, mom?" I pressed again.

She turned and looked at me. It was obvious that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and her makeup had run down her face.

"He didn't show up," she said in an I-told-you-so tone.

"He never came?"

"I don't know if he did or not. But he never came to me."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I mean, what if he came, saw me in person, and left? What if he rejected me?" She suddenly burst into tears. She felt rejected and hurt. I pulled her down to the couch and wrapped her in my arms. She cried into my shoulder, her whole body shaking with her sobs. It was her worst fear realized.

"You don't know that he rejected you," I offered. "Maybe he just couldn't make it; maybe an emergency came up."

"And maybe one didn't! Does it matter? I feel so terrible about myself. Tonight was the worst!"

"I'm sorry, mom," I said, rubbing her back and trying to comfort her by pulling her closer in to me. Once again, I felt her breasts crush into my chest. I looked down at her and could see her cleavage heaving as she wept into my shoulder. My dick stirred again. In a few seconds it was rock hard. I could not deny it now; I was attracted to my mother.

"I feel so used up, so ugly."

"You're not, mom," I tried to comfort her. "I'm sure that he was delayed by something. There's no way that anyone could see you tonight in that dress and reject you. Men should be lining up for a chance to talk to you, buy you a drink, and invite you home with them. Trust me."

"Ha!" she let out between sobs, "those are kind words, but there's no evidence for it. I'm just an old, fat woman."

Suddenly, something in me snapped. I was angry. Angry at her for degrading herself, angry at her date for making her feel like shit, and angry at myself for being unable to comfort her.

"Mom, no!" I said. "You are fucking sexy and I can prove it to you if need be."

"How?"

I took her hand from my shoulder and lowered it to my crotch. I pressed her open hand down onto my erect dick and even motioned to rub her hand across it for a second.

"Do you feel that?" I asked.

"Baby, no!" She exclaimed, pulling her hand away. "You shouldn't have done that, I..."

I grabbed her hand and pressed it violently back into my crotch again.

"Stop it!" I yelled. "Do you FEEL that?" I asked again.

She nodded slowly. Her hand was stiff and dead on my crotch. She was scared to pull away, knowing that I wouldn't let her, and she was scared to actually touch her son's dick.

"What do you feel?"

"Your...Your penis."

"Wrong!" I said. "That's my cock! When I'm limp it's a penis, but when it's this big and hard, it's a cock. And you are the one that turned my penis into a cock. You in that dress, YOUR ass, YOUR tits. My cock can't stop picturing your body; it wants you, mom. My cock wants you and so would any other man's."

"You're just a horny kid," she said, her hand still deadweight on my cock. You were probably horny thinking about college girls when I came in and interrupted your night.

"Wrong again," I explained. "And again, I have evidence. After I saw you in that dress tonight I couldn't control myself. I did something I've never done before. When you left I was paralyzed with lust for you. I snuck into your room, found a pair of dirty panties, and masturbated into them." Suddenly, while I was talking, I felt something beautiful begin to happen. My mother's sobbing stopped. She was attentively listening to me. And her hand, her hand began to move slightly back and forth across my cock. I felt like she enjoyed hearing my confessions and was beginning to reward me. I continued, "I smelled them, mommy. I fantasized about you wearing them, and imparting your scent into them and I fantasized about you taking them off for me and letting me fuck you. I fucked you in my mind all night, mom."

"Baby," she whispered, still lightly rubbing my cock through my PJs, "you shouldn't tell me those things. I'm your mother. Anyhow, I don't believe you. In some messed up way, you're just trying to cheer me up." She was challenging me. She wanted the proof to satisfy her own ego and she challenged me to provide it.

"You want the evidence? Fine," I said, pushing her off me and standing up. My cock stuck straight out, something I normally would have hid, but didn't need to given the current circumstances. She moaned in annoyance when I pushed her off me. She was settling into the idea of touching my cock, the cock she created, and I had stolen it from her. "Come on. I'll show you the panties and the remnants of my fantasies."

She remained seated. Her eyes were glued to my erect cock, tenting in my flannels. She seemed hypnotized by it.

"Get up," I ordered her, while pulling her to her feet. I made her lead the way into her bedroom. I watched her ass gyrate in her blue dress as she walked. I was going to taste that ass tonight, I told myself. I was going to strip off that blue dress and taste where the scents on my mother's panties came from.

"Go get the panties from the laundry basket," I ordered her when we got into the bedroom. "And bring them to me."

I sat down on her bed and watched her slowly open the basket. She seemed surprised that there was such a pair of panties in there, and even more surprised when she pulled them out only to discover the damp, sticky liquid that saturated them. She brought them over and stood before me.

"Okay, I believe you now," she said.

"Good. And do you believe that you are sexy?"

"No, I don't believe that," she said, slinking down to her knees not a foot away from me.

"Mother, you're holding a pair of cum-stained panties in your hand. Do you realize how GOOD your panties made me feel tonight? The image of you in that dress and the smell of those panties drove me to the greatest extent of ecstasy. I ejaculated because of you! You're fucking gorgeous and you better get used to it." I then reached down into the slit in the front of my PJs and pulled out my still-erect cock. "Look at this, mom. This is for you and you're going to take care of it."

Her eyes went from my cock to my face in a flash. She looked panicked.

"You're going to kiss it, mommy. Kiss it until I can show you how sexy you are."

"I....I can't. That's not right," she said.

"Mom, I'm so turned on by you. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen and my cock needs you to take care of it. I know that you're horny too. You can't stop looking at my cock and I'm sure that between your legs you're wet. Aren't you? Tell me, now!"

My mother nodded her head. Her eyes were back to my cock, a foot from her face. I began to stroke it for her and inch closer to her mouth.

"You're my mother and you've done everything for me my entire life. And I love you for it. Now, open your mouth and use it to pleasure your son's cock. That dress and that body are not going to go to waste tonight."

I touched the tip of my cock to her lips. She didn't retreat, but she didn't yield either. I reached my hand around to the back of her head and stroked her hair. I then grabbed her hair to thrust her face into my crotch aggressively. She had to open her mouth wide to soften the impact and she did. Using my grip on her hair, I then moved her head to and fro, mimicking a blowjob motion until she yielded completely and began sucking my cock on her own.

"Oh God, Mommy!" I moaned. "That feels fucking amazing. I can't believe you're sucking me off."

"Baby," she let out between sucks. "Baby....this....is...so...wrong."

"But you want it, mommy. You want your son's cock in your mouth so that you can taste his cum. Tell me you do. I told you how I wanted you. Tell me that you want my cock, mommy"

She pulled her mouth off my dick for a minute and looked up at me. "I'm turned on, baby. But I don't know if that means that I want you. It's just so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Stop thinking," I said, grabbing the back of her head again, "and just pleasure your little boy." I forced her head into my crotch again and her lipstick-clad lips took hold of my prick. She didn't relent or complain again. I kept my hands in place, tangled in her hair, to keep her from pulling away. "Oh, mommy! You're so good at sucking cock. I just knew that you would be. You're going to swallow my cum, aren't you? Tell me you'll swallow it all!" She nodded in agreement and I began to feel the pressure building in my crotch. "I'm cumming, mommy! I'm cumming!" I spurted my jism deep into her throat. She was clearly surprised by the amount I unloaded into her, but I held her face clamped tight to my dick. When I was empty, I released her hair and she pulled away.

"Thank you, mommy, thank you," I said.

"You're welcome sweetie....but this was dreadfully...wrong. What have I become?" Her eyes were downcast and her thoughts meandering through courtrooms, jail cells, and daytime talk shows.

"Look at me!" I demanded. She looked up with concerned eyes. "I love you and I love how you made me feel just now. What have you become? You have become the woman I love before all others. The woman who bore me, raised me, and will satisfy me always."

"You mean...you want to do this again?" She asked.

"Absolutely. You should get used to my dick; this is not the last time it's going to be inside of you. Does that excite you?"

"I don't know," she confessed.

"I think it does. I think there's some part of you that is resistant, but the rest of you loves me absolutely, would do anything for me always, and is turned on by my desire for you."

"Maybe."

"Well, we'll find out soon enough," I said, kissing her cheek and leaving for my bedroom.

To be continued...