My Father-in-Law Ch. 4

Story Info
My husband and I get our wish.
2.7k words
4.34
64.5k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, I can't judge you any longer. I'm sure you did what you thought was right. Or at least what you thought was necessary. I don't know what I would have done in your place. My world is so different from yours. My father was a military man. A career army officer who, when he was disabled and discharged, crawled into a bottle of booze. My mother, the dear sweet, weak minded woman she is, decided it was easier to join him, then to help him out of his depression. All of my life, I have been resented by my parents.

"Probably because I was born a girl and not a boy. My earliest memories are of being shuffled off from one home to another as my father was transferred form base to base. Germany, Korea, Texas, Missouri, California, and finally here. Not having friends, and then, in the end losing both of my parents to booze, made me very insecure. Oh yes, they are still alive, somewhere, but for all practical purposes, they are dead. I meet Steve and he shows me unconditional love. After five years of marriage, I find out that he has rejected me for his sister. Steven Harstad don't you dare say that you haven't, either. You have. For three months now we have barely had sex.

"I don't know what I should do. Is there anyway that I can salvage my marriage? Do I want to salvage it? Is it worth it? These are the questions that are going through my mind. Susan, you are my very best friend. You must understand how betrayed I feel by all of this. Steve...I have nothing to say to you. It wouldn't be as bad, knowing what I know now, if only you hadn't rejected me by your lack of action. I am a healthy woman and I healthy sexual desires. I also happen to be very much in love with you. But when you reject me through your inaction...do you understand how humiliating all of this is? Can you understand?" My voice was steady, but my whole body was shaking.

Steven came over to me. He held me close to him. I should have run away. But I broke down and cried on his shoulder.

"Honey...Arna. I have no words to tell you how much I love you. I've been a real jerk. Susan helped me. She saved my life. When she needed me, her troubles became mine and I turned my back on you. I'm sorry...god how I am sorry!"

We stood there, holding onto each other. He was kissing my tears away. Finally I looked up at him.

"Steven...I forgive you. Now you have to forgive me." I said. I would tell him my secret.

"For whatever I need to forgive, I already have. Susie, you will have to excuse me. I am going to be busy making up to my wife." Steven said. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. I was set down on the bed gently and he lay next to me. His face over mine as he kissed me, gently and passionately. My hands went to his face and held his cheeks as he tenderly kissed away my tears.

"Arna, I told you that this was forever. I meant it. My god, I never meant to hurt you. I just didn't want you to know about my past. Susie and I promised that we would never have relations again, but after Dale found out that Kyle is not his son, Susie kind of snapped. So did I." Steven explained.

"Steven, you don't know what I did. If you find out, maybe you won't want me anymore." I whispered.

"Then don't tell me. If you think that that might happen, don't ever mention it to me." He kissed me again.

Slowly he undressed me. Gladly I succumbed to his touch. Our foreplay last most of the evening as we took our time in our rediscovery of each other's bodies.

As he unloaded his seed deep inside of my womb, I cried out his name and held him tightly to my breasts as my body relaxed after a wonderful session of lovemaking. This was what I had missed. Now I had it back again.

"Arna, I have something else to tell you. The operation didn't take. My body has rejected the synthetic vein that was implanted. The doctor has put me in touch with a specialist. They are going to see if I am suitable for a transplant. I'll just have to wait. Looks like that family that we want will have to wait a little longer." Steven was the first to break the silence.

"Well I see that even though you are temporarily sterile you haven't lost your ability to make love to me." I giggled.

I lay there comfortable and cozy in his arms.

Then it hits me!!

I never used any protection when Steven Senior and I had sex!

'Oh god!' I gasped to myself.

I jumped out of bed, turn on the light next to my night stand and checked my calendar. Checking the end of my last period and looking at the date my next one should begin, I see that I was going to start ovulation that week. I could be pregnant! How could I be so foolish?

I crawled back into bed, turned off my light, and snuggled up next to him as he looked at me. The light of the full moon spilled in through the window as he gave me a look of concern.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Only the future will tell." I said. With that he fell asleep. Sleep was not so easy for me.

My mind was very confused when I missed my period the following week. Steven knew that something was wrong also, but he said nothing.

Susan and Kyle moved in with us and she started back to school to finish her degree in Business. For awhile she steered clear of me, thinking that I still thought the worse of her. I took the first step to remedy that. I asked Steven to take care of Kyle while Susan and I went out. At first she was wary of my motive, but when we went into a bar and I ordered two margaritas and some nachos, she loosened up some.

"Susie...I miss my best friend." I began. "Whatever happened, you have more then paid the price. I know that you really loved Dale.

God Susie, I can only imagine the shame that it has cost you. Now I have a secret to tell you. Susie...I think I am pregnant." I know that my voice was barely audible.

"Are you certain?" She asked.

"Well...not absolutely. I just missed my period. I need to verify that I am. Susie...what if I am?" I asked her.

"I know you. Abortion is out of the question. Arna...may I ask who the father is?"

I paused, took a huge hit of my margarita and looked my sister-in-law in the face.

"Your father." I said.

Susan's jaw dropped. Then she smiled.

"I don't mean to be crude, but, good for him! He hasn't come down off of his mourning tower for 11 years. Oh Arna. Oh my! I don't know what to say." Susan said.

"Don't say anything to anyone." I asked her.

"No...of course not. But you will tell Steven, yes?" She asked.

"If he asks, yes." I replied.

"He'll understand. He'll probably accept the child as his own. He really is a sweet guy. I'm the one with the flaws." Susan said and laughed.

Two weeks later I bought a home pregnancy test and it showed positive. I repeated the procedure two weeks later. Now the truth would come out.

I was very nervous about it, but my husband needed to know. Susan had made a very special dinner that night. Kyle was at his grandfather's house for the weekend. Everyone knew that I was pregnant but my own husband and they helped me in the conspiracy.

I had gotten off of work a couple of hours early and went straight home to help Susan with dinner. She had some salmon, fresh from one of the fishing boats filleted and ready to throw on the grill when Steven came home from work. She had made potato salad and I helped her with the shrimp salad. Once all of the shrimp had been deveined and steamed, we mixed up the salad and sprinkled the shrimp on top. Dinner was ready and I really needed a strong drink. I went through the cupboards and found a bottle of wine. I poured myself a glass and started to take a sip when Susan stopped me.

"Arna. That's not going to help. You need to be brave. Stevie's going to accept you just as you are. Remember when you first met. You didn't even own a bathing-suit and he still thought that you were the most beautiful girl he had ever met. He still thinks that of you. Give yourself a break. You gave him one when he needed you most. Now it's your turn to lay your heart on the line." Susan hugged me.

I poured the wine down the sink.

"Good. That was cooking wine. It would have tasted awful. It has one and a half percent salt in it." She laughed.

I felt foolish, but she was right. I did forgive Steven for something that many other women could never forgive their husbands for.

When Steven came home, he was in a good mood. Tired, but very happy that the three of us could spend a quiet evening together.

He started the grill and the salmon was placed inside to cook. As we sat outside in the warm summer sun and drank iced tea, it was Susan who told Steven that I had something to tell him. Now I would find out if forgiveness was a two way street.

Susan went inside to get the salad and the potato salad.

"Steven. I don't know how to tell you this so I am going to say it. Steven...I am pregnant. I just found out." My words came out of my mouth and I regretted them immediately.

Steven looked at me. He nodded that he understood but said nothing.

"Well?" I said.

"Well, I know that there is probably no way I am the father so I say I'm glad. We have both wanted a baby now we have one. I'm not going to ask who the father is. I don't want to know so don't tell me... ever. Arna I love you. This changes nothing. I'm really very happy. Yes dammit I am. Susie! Come out here!" Steven cried out to the back of the house.

Susan came outside.

"Yes?" She said.

"Susie we're going to have a baby! I'm going to be a daddy!" Steven jumped up and hugged his sister. He turned around and kissed me.

"Arna...this is great. He'll be my child. I'll raise him as my own." Steven kissed me again.

'That wasn't so bad,' I said to myself. Susan winked at me and went back into the house to get the food.

Dinner was excellent. Susan had gone all out. Being that it was Friday we all went out to celebrate. Steven took the both of us to a bar that had live music. We drank margaritas and danced with him. First Susan and Steven danced to a rendition 'Stairway to Heaven', then I danced with my husband to a slow dance. Steven was not much of a drinker and by the time I had finished three drinks, he was just starting his second one. Susan had pretty much kept up with me and we were getting pretty silly by the time Steven had decided that it was time for us to go home before we all made fools of ourselves.

Inside of Steven's truck, I sat between him and Susan. He drove home, mainly because he was the only one who could walk a straight line. With his hand in my lap, I began to really count my blessings. Here I was with the man that I loved and my very best friend.

As we drove up into the drive way, Steven smiled at me and winked.

"Remember. I told you that this was forever, Arna. I meant it." He said.

"Yes I do and if you don't take me to bed as soon as we get home, you'll wish that forever was yesterday." I teased him.

As soon as the truck was parked, Steven helped both of us out and onto the driveway. He put his arms around both of us and steadied Susan and I into the house.

I turned and kissed him hard on the lips once we were inside. He kissed me first and then turned to Susan and kissed her. Somehow I wasn't shocked. Not even when Susan began to unbutton his shirt. I understood, somehow through the alcohol, that this was a new phase in our life. I turned and kissed Susan on the mouth.

"Arna...you don't know how long I waited for that." She said breathlessly.

Somehow, one moment we were clothed and the next moment we were all naked and laying on the living room floor. My mouth was wrapped around Steven's magnificent cock and Susan's head was between my legs lapping at my sopping pussy. It just seemed so right.


As soon as Steven came in my mouth, Susan turned me over onto my back and turned her body around so that we were now in the 69 position. I had never seen another woman's vagina as close as this before. But, from the massive pleasure that she was inflicting on my clitoris, I knew what needed to be done. With my fingers I gently spread her vagina lips apart and began to nibble on her clit. She moaned, and wiggled her ass to show her approval. By now I was about ready to explode but kept my mind on what I was doing.

"Ohhh...Arna!" She gasped. "I'm coming! Oh! Yesssss!" She cried out as my own orgasm enveloped me.

She collapsed on top of me and we lay there for a few moments. She got off of me and lay next to me staring into my eyes.

"Arna...remember when I told you that I love my family more then anything in the world? I mean it. I love Stevie, and now I love you. Arna...this is forever. Your family." She said and kissed me.

Steven had recovered from the blowjob I had given and now lay down next to me. I took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it.

"Steve...I want you inside of me. Then I think that we ought to give Susie the best loving that she has ever had."

Steven smiled as I guided him on top of me and into me. That was the second best night of my life. Susan told me later that it was the best night of her life. I think she was telling the truth.

I gave birth to a girl on January 15th. Steven and I named her Anna. Steven's father was there shortly after I gave birth and congratulated his son on such a fine girl. Even though Steven Senior knew that he was the father, he never let on to anyone. He chose to keep the secret to himself and Steve never pressed me to find out who the real father was. But I think he knew. As our daughter grows a little older, she looks more and more like Steven. Both of them. Yes I am almost certain he knows.

Three months after I gave birth to Anna, Steven had his operation. This time the operation was successful and within another two years I was pregnant again. This time Steven was the father. We had a boy and he was named Steven Allan Harstad the Third.

Steven's father never saw the birth of his grandson. He died shortly after Anna was born. All of his hard work had earned him an early grave.

Susan still lives with us and so does Kyle. The three of us share the same bedroom and I wouldn't have it any other way, while our children have the other two. Perhaps someday Susan will find the man of her dreams. But then maybe she already has. I know that I have!