My Father-In-Law, My Liberator

Story Info
The retired man was not yet tired.
2.5k words
4.23
118.6k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to englander1961 for her excellent editing and support.

********************************

I am Devaki, 45 year old married woman and a mother of two kids. I work in a nationalized bank in Delhi and my husband is a Chartered Accountant. I was born and brought up in Coimbatore before I settled in Ghaziabad 22 years ago after my marriage. I have a 23 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. I have been a regular visitor of erotic story sites for the past year or so and have made up my mind to tell a few stories myself. I would love to begin by narrating one of my real experiences with none other than my father-in-law.

Subramaniyam alias Subbu, my father-in-law served in the Army before his retirement. My mother-in-law had passed away a good five years before my marriage and obviously that was one reason why I chose my husband ahead of others, after all I would not be made to feel inadequate by a critical mother-in-law.

I remember the very first time I saw Subbu when he visited our house to meet my father seeking alliance. He was a towering personality standing well above 6 feet and a very strong physique thanks to the years he had spent in the armed forces. I was slightly embarrassed to see a strange curiosity in his eyes when I was introduced to him. Somehow, I felt that he must be one horny old man and soon I got the confirmation after knowing that he had seven children. However, his son was handsome and strong just like his father if not better and hence I didn't hesitate to agree. Immediately after the engagement, I promptly forwarded an application to our management seeking transfer to Delhi.

Soon after shifting to Delhi, we found out that our small apartment was not enough to provide the required comfort for three of us. Subbu was responsible for finding a house in Ghaziabad although my husband preferred to stay inside Delhi. I was on long leave as my transfer application was pending and hence I had to be content staying with Subbu at home most of the time.

I hailed from a very orthodox family and I hadn't indulged in any sexual adventures during my college days. Although I naturally had lots of student friends who were boys, I had no 'boyfriends' although there were quite a few guys who kept chasing me. Several girls who were fellow students had whispered to me what they had allowed their boyfriends to do to them and what they did for the boy, so I was not totally innocent of male/female relationships and the pleasures they apparently brought with them!

After marriage, I kept myself busy with the household and being naturally slim I didn't get bigger by staying at home. My husband and I had decided to postpone our first child for at least a year.

After my marriage I knew the old man was enjoying watching me whenever he got a chance. It was uncomfortable in the beginning although as I became more confident with him, it eventually gave me a sense of amusement seeing the old man trying so hard to have a glimpse of me all the time. My husband was accidentally helping the cause by working late hours and going on frequent inspections, forcing me to become reconciled to the fact that I had very few options to prevent my father-in-law ogling me. I started noticing white spots in his pajama which meant that the old man was either having some night falls or perhaps he was indulging in masturbation. His eyes kept searching for my young firm breasts and occasionally he would brush my buttocks as he went past. Soon, I felt a forbidden thrill in his stealthy adventures and I thought it wasn't wrong to have some diversion in my loneliness. After all, Subbu was still looking good, despite his balding head!

I began to smile to myself as my father-in-law always had a few words of praise for whatever I did at home, although his admiration was getting a little personal as he occasionally commented about my looks and my appearance. He even came out of his strict food habits by relishing the spicy food which I always preferred to cook.

I knew that he was getting closer to attempting something with me, as my silence at his praise seemed to make him blunter in what he said, and how he said it.

Finally, it happened on a Monday morning.

My husband had left for his office well before 8 AM having neglected for a week the needs he had brought me to expect from a man. I lay in the warm scented water of my bath, my fingers lightly soaping my young skin, smoothing soap over my tummy, my breasts and in my most intimate area, tingling to the feel of my own touch.

I stopped. I must not do this. "Ohhh husband that you neglect me and leave me like this" I thought. Angry with myself for almost losing control of my feelings, I stood, stepped out of my bath and reached for my towel, taking care not to rub too sensually on those three places where I tingled with need.

It was only after I'd dried myself and stood naked that I realized I hadn't brought my change of clothes inside. I slightly opened the door and saw my father-in-law glued to the TV. I knew it would take less than a second for me to rush into my room from the bathroom without the old man having a chance to see me. As I opened the door and leaped towards my room I had only my towel wrapped around me, covering my tingling body from just above my breasts to mid thigh. I tried vainly to push the door which remained closed and it took me a few seconds to realize that my room had been locked from the outside. As I turned I could see Subbu with his back to me tossing the bunch of keys suggesting that it was he who had locked my room. I was in a real dilemma as I stood clutching my only protection to preserve my modesty, my loosely wrapped towel.

All of a sudden, Subbu looked around and smiled at me. I froze at once realizing that he was getting a free view of my semi-naked body. He stood up and began walking towards me with a broad smile, his eyes emitting desire.

"I have the keys," he said mockingly. Surprisingly, I wasn't angry at him for his mischief. In fact, I was trying hard to suppress a slight tremor of excitement. I had a sudden image of him pulling off my only protection and pouncing on my firm breasts.

"I have to change," I said nervously, with my eyes looking at the floor.

My heart began beating faster as he pulled off his shirt and threw it on the sofa. "I will let you go in. But, you need to strip. Now. At once." He sounded very calm, very composed but spoke in a tone which was an order. With a compulsion for me to obey. I was frozen to the spot and couldn't move.

I stood saying nothing. I desperately wanted the old man to take the initiative and strip me with some force. My husband asked my consent before loving me and tried a bit too hard to be gentle on the bed. My body tingled with need, the itch between my legs begged for recognition and in my mind I wanted to be treated like a whore on the bed with the man showing me no mercy. I did not want to give. I wanted to be taken.

Subbu stood threateningly, his eyes absorbing the half naked image of me, seeming to see below my towel to my helpless woman's body. Every inch of me seemed to be revealed in his minds eye from my damp head to my bare feet. His eyes stayed a bit longer on my heaving breasts under the cover of a slightly wet towel. He gazed at my thighs and legs before he moved forward towards the door and used the keys to open it, pushing me inside. I swallowed a sigh of disappointment realizing that the old man wasn't as daring as I had imagined.

Then, just as I entered the room I felt a firm jolt on my back pushing me straight onto the bed. I turned around thrilled to see my father-in-law actually closing the door from inside.

His hands reached to the tip of the towel and pulled it off skillfully. I was naked and he was horny.

"Your tits look young and firm," Subbu was licking his lips. "I have been looking forward to cup them and press them."

"Your son wouldn't like that," I said with a nervous smile.

"Who cares?" Subbu said dismissively and undid his dhoti. He snapped off the robe of his long striped underwear and stood like a naked old warrior ghost. He reached for his dick, held it by his left hand, shook it in the air a few times before asking me, "Isn't this bigger than my son?"

"Can't say," I stammered. "Not unless I feel it inside me."

He laughed like a typical villain of a Hindi movie and said, "Then let me make you feel it."

He jumped onto the bed like a teenager and his hands fell straight on my breasts. His grip was hard for a retired man as my melons were getting crushed in his lusty squeezes. His head rested on each of my breasts, his lips moving from one to the other. My nipples were getting teased brushing against his rough, male skin. His wrinkled fingers trailed the shape of my breasts and began circling around my areola and nipples. I heaved in excitement and I cursed myself for getting so hard so quickly, revealing to his experienced touch my readiness for him. My nipples were hardening fast and quick and I knew I had never been aroused like this before. The old man stroked his lips all over my body and his tongue made a circle on my navel. I clutched the back of his head to pull it up over my breasts again but my fingers slipped off his shiny head. I caught hold of his ears and pulled him up till his mouth rested between my breasts. I felt an electric shock as his head began shaking between my breasts. The old man's tongue was out in a flash and soon he began moistening my breasts, areola and nipples. My nipples stood stiff and proud. He nipped one lightly with his teeth and once more the flash of an electric current streaked down to my hardening clit.

He was getting hard now. I could feel his long dick getting thicker, harder between my thighs. His hands and mouth kept playing on my cushy breasts making me moan in joy. Subbu must have been one hell of a fucker I thought. His fingers and lips seemed to know every sensitive part of my body as he teased me with his proven skills in making love. His fingers stroked the shiny skin on my abdomen and trailed over my inner thighs sending a delirious wave all over my body.

"I want to swallow your breasts," Subbu spoke with a furious expression on his face. His eyes almost bulged out while the few creases on his forehead indicated the old man was trying hard to arouse me before thrusting his cock into me. I began enjoying his dirty talking as he kept making erotic descriptions about my breast, nipples and my pussy. I was taken aback when he accidentally said that he wanted to fuck my mother as thanksgiving to have borne a sexy daughter like me. I kept moaning encouraging him to have a go at whatever he wished. I wanted to please him. I needed him to please me as I had never been pleased before.

His rough palms brushed the tip of my nipples. His fingers toured around my breasts making them swell with my lust for him. He never let the grip on my breasts get loose as he kept playing with them as if he would never have enough of them. Unexpectedly, his lips pressed once hard against me and I thought it wasn't a bad kiss coming from a 55 plus old man. He at once jumped down between my thighs and buried his face on my cunt. His head began jerking frantically while his lips stroked my cunt making me squirm on the bed. His tongue came out and its tip began licking my cunt lips. He half heartedly removed his hands off my breast and they moved downwards to rub my cunt with lust. My body arched like a bow and I lifted my head to see his shiny head moving between my legs. He inserted two fingers at the same time inside my soaking cunt lips diving deep inside. He looked up and began groaning loudly while his fingers dove in and out in tune with his groan. He never seemed like stopping until I exploded. My orgasm ripped through me leaving me lifting and throbbing.

He came up again to regain control of his preferred area, my breasts.

My hands felt a bit weak after my first shattering orgasm although I kept dragging him into my breasts. After his second conquest of my breasts, he went down again and this time it was his tongue which took the initiative. I was thrusting my waist up and down as the old man gave me a wonderful lashing on my pussy with his rough tongue. Just as I thought that I could be nearing another orgasm, he paused and before I could look down, he climbed on me. His seasoned dick made its way inside my soaked pussy and began ramming deeper and harder. I felt sorry for my husband for a moment before brushing off this thought and began to enjoy the royal fucking. He wasn't vigorous with his pumping which was understandable for his age. But, he did make me scream in joy, teasing my pussy by rotating his dick to brush the soft tissues surrounding my cavity. He kept gazing at my jumping breasts and occasionally grabbed them to squeeze. He soon was fucking me faster and faster as if to belie his age and just when I feared that he would shoot inside my womb, he pulled his dick out of my soaking cunt. His cannon let out shots of thick cum on my belly and we were exhausted.

"I can't shoot inside you," he said smiling. "Had I known it would happen today, I would have bought a few condoms."

"Who prevents you now?" I replied in a weak voice although it had some mischief hidden.

Subbu was quick to respond to my teasing question with a smile. I knew that he understood the need for taking more precautions in the future.

He surely did, and always in the future ensured that he had sufficient inventory of latex with him.