My Father-in-Law's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to our table to quench our thirst. I sat down on the tall barstool and Ron stood next to me. I called Ron closer with my finger, he moved closer and I grabbed his hand, spread my legs and pulled Ron so he was standing in between my thighs. He lowered his head and I whispered into his ear, "With all these hotties in here I need to keep you close."

"Oh really, how close?"

I took his hand and placed it on my wet pussy, sliding his finger up and down my excited slit. He moved even closer and kissed me, our tongues were dancing with each other. I moved my hand and started to rub Ron's bulging cock through his pants as he slowly fingered me.

"Pardon me, can I get you two another bottle?"

The waiter asked from across the table, snapping us back to reality.

"That sounds good." Ron replied with his finger still in my wet cunt.

Ron kissed me on the lips and slowly slid his finger out of me. I still was stroking his rock hard cock through his pants, I wanted Ron to pull it out and fuck me right there, for all to see. I took Ron's finger that was wet from my pussy and placed it in my mouth, using my tongue and lips to suck it clean.

The second bottle of champagne arrived and Ron topped our glasses off. We took a drink before heading back out to the dance floor.

We danced while rubbing, grinding, and touching each others bodies every chance we could. I could feel Ron's hard cock press against my ass, as I danced in front of him. His hands were exploring my tits and even my ass as he slowly slid my dress higher and higher. I caught a few guys watching the show and it turned me on even more.

We finished our second bottle of champagne and two cocktails before deciding to take this party to another level at home. Ron lead me out of the club to the awaiting car.

Once inside I put my right foot on the seat, giving Ron access to my aroused cunt. Without hesitation he leaned forward and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue felt unbelievable as he flicked my clit and licked all the way down to my asshole. As I was about to orgasm I pushed his head back and sat up. I continued to push him back until he was leaning against the door.

I unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and pulled out his hard dick. He had precum leaking from the tip, I licked it while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. I took his huge shaft in my mouth and slowly lowered my head until I couldn't take anymore. He had my tits out of my dress and was pulling on my nipples which felt so good.

The car stopped, Frank cracked the partition and announced that we reached our destination before opening his door. I took my father in laws dick out of my mouth and sat up. I pulled my dress over my tits as Ron put his cock in his pants. I pulled the door handle and Frank helped open it. We stepped out, Ron gave Frank a tip and we walked to the front door.

After clumsily digging for my keys we walked in. Before the door closed, Ron had his hands up my dress and on my ass, pulling me toward him. We kissed passionately, as we made our way to the living room. I slipped out of my dress and Ron sat me down on the couch. I unbuttoned his pants as he stood next to me. His pants dropped to the floor, Ron slid his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. I pulled his boxers down releasing his huge hard cock, I took it in my mouth.

Ron's fingers found their way to my moist slit and began vigorously fingering me as I struggled to swallow his cock. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and knelt between my spread legs. He guided the head of his dick to the lips of my aroused pussy and rubbed my clit with his swollen tip.

"Should I put on a condom?"

I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or how wet and horny I was, maybe it was a combination of both but I wanted him to cum inside me so I replied, "No condom, I'm on the pill, I want to feel you cum in me."

He put my legs on his shoulders and slid his dick past my lips into my wet pussy, he felt so good. He was stretching me out. He continued to slowly push until he bottomed out at my cervix.

"Oh Ron right there, yes... yes!"

He started to pull out leaving a void in my cunt, then he quickly plunged his massive cock back into me. He was working me good. My tits were swaying with his rhythm, I felt an orgasm build, as he fucked me hard.

"Ohhhhhh Yesssss!!"

I felt my pussy clamp around his dick. He quickened his pace as another orgasm tore threw my body. I couldn't believe I was cumming on my father in law's shaft. My pussy was slurping with every pump of Ron's big hard dick.

He slowed down, pulled out and helped sit me up. I took him in my mouth, licking off my white milky cum that collected at the base of his cock.

I stood up and told him to follow me. I led my father in law down the hall, guiding him into my bedroom.

"I'll be right back." I said walking down the hall.

I return to the room with my camera in hand. Ron was sitting on the bed, I handed him my camera, and crawled on the bed.

"Take some pictures of me Ron. I'll copy them on a disc for you to take home."

I knelt on the bed on all fours. I looked back and Ron began snapping picture after picture. I rolled on my back spreading my legs, teasing and posing in front of the camera. I motioned my father in law closer, and grabbed his dick, which was leaking pre cum and put it in my mouth. Click, click, click, the shutter of the camera sounded.

I grabbed the camera from Ron, laid back down, and told him to eat my pussy. I snapped a few pictures, then turned the dial to video mode, and pressed record.

"Do you like eating your daughter in law's cunt Ron?"

"You have the best pussy Kim, I could lick you all day."

He licked, sucked, bit, and fingered me to orgasm. I got the whole thing on video. I set the camera down next to me, and rolled over and knelt on all fours again.

Ron grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. Without warning he plunged his cock deep into me. My tits were swaying back and forth uncontrollably as Ron fucked me. I could feel the tip of his amazing dick press at the entrance of my cervix with every thrust. Ron grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled it, sending me over the edge again.

"Fuck me with that big dick, fuck me Ron!"

"I'm going to cum in you Kim."

Ron plunged deep one last time pressing and holding his dick deep inside me. I felt him erupt in me, shooting wave after wave of warm sperm into me. He released my hair, and slapped my ass as my pulsating pussy milked his thick shaft. Ron slowly pulled out, leaving my freshly fucked pussy gapping wide open.

Click, click.

I heard Ron snapping photo's of the pool of cum he left deep inside me. I flipped over and spread my legs, feeling my father in law's fresh sperm dripping out of my cunt and running down my asshole.

Click, click, click.

I motioned Ron on to the bed. I grabbed his dick and licked our combined juices off like I did my dildo last night. I felt him beginning to harden again. That was a shock to me seeing as it usually seemed to take two days for Mike to even think about having sex again after blowing his load.

"Want to go another round?" He asked pulling on my right nipple, while watching me lick his dick.

"I would love to, how do you want to fuck me Ron?"

"I want you to bounce on my dick."

I sat up, Ron laid down. I straddled him, cum dripped out of my pussy, landing on his dick as I guided him into me.

"Your dick feels so good." I said as I lowered myself on to his cock.

He grabbed my tits and gently twisted my nipples. I began to bounce, my ass slapping against his thighs, while Ron's long thick cock impaled me. I tilted my head back as I could feel another orgasm building. Ron moved his hands to my hips forcing his dick deeper than I thought possible. It felt amazing. I grabbed my tits and began to lick and bite my nipples as I rode him hard.

"Ohhhhhh Ron!"

I felt my pussy do something I heard about and seen but was never able to do, squirt. The cervical stimulation caused me to gush. I was cumming all over my father in law.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's right honey, squirt on your daddy's big dick."

Ron held me down on his dick as I felt him release his second load even deeper inside me than he did before. I could feel the head of his dick partially penetrate the opening of my cervix, feeling his warm sperm splashing against my fertile womb.

I stopped bouncing and just sat on his hard cock rocking ever so slowly. I leaned over and began to passionately kiss Ron. We rolled over so he was leaning over me. He took my nipple in his mouth and sucked and nibbled lightly while pulling his softening cock out of my stretched out, thoroughly fucked, sloppy cunt. He rolled on to his back, I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

I woke up, to the smell of bacon and coffee coming from the kitchen. Rolling over and sitting up I instantly felt the pleasant pain deep inside me from the pounding my father in law gave my cunt. I stood up, and noticed the wet creamy mess from our wild night covering the sheets. Ron's cum oozed down my inner thigh as I walked to my dresser to slip on a pair of panties.

"Good morning stud." I said as I walked topless into the kitchen.

Looking over his shoulder he replied,

"Good morning sexy. How do you want your eggs?"

"Over easy please."

I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table, looked at the clock on the stove, it was ten thirty. Ron was wearing his boxers as he stood at the stove cooking breakfast for me. " I could get used to this." I thought to myself.

Ron set my plate of eggs and bacon down in front of me, glancing at my exposed tits, then leaning over to give me a kiss.

He sat down and we quietly ate our breakfast, replaying last night in our heads.

After breakfast Ron took my plate to the sink. I walked up to my father in law wrapping my arms around him, pressing my bare tits on his back. "Ron, thank you for the amazing night, you sure know how to make a woman feel special."

He turned off the water, turned around, and wrapped his arms loosely around my shoulders.

"Your welcome, and thank you for the best sex I've ever had. I've never had a woman squirt before."

I had a huge smile and could feel my face start to blush, "You can thank your big dick for that, I didn't even know I could do that, it was my first time. We have a couple of hours before your son gets home, want to fuck your daughter in law one more time?"

I led Ron to the bathroom. I took off his boxers and slipped off my panties that had a huge glob of cum in the gusset. I turned on the water, and we stepped in. Ron lathered shampoo and massaged my tits while I lathered up his balls and hardening shaft. Rod slid his right hand to my ass and his left to my soapy pussy, gently cleaning my slit. We continued to wash what was left of the passion of last night off of each other.

I turned around facing away from Ron. His dick found it's way between my ass cheeks and was lightly pressing against my tight asshole.

Looking over my shoulder with a grin, I told Ron "It'll never fit."

I leaned over giving Ron access to my pussy. He teased me for a bit before slowly sliding into me. He grabbed my hips as his hard shaft gently pumped in and out as the water trickled over our bodies.

After a few minutes of pure sexual pleasure Ron said, "Lets take this back to your bed." As he gradually pulled out of me leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

We quickly dried ourselves off and walked to my room. He laid down on the bed.

"Sit on my face."

I straddled him as Ron grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me closer to him, causing my legs to spread, firmly pressing my cunt on his mouth. His tongue felt amazing as it teased my clit.

I grabbed his huge cock and stroked it before putting it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip of my father in laws dick. I stroked the base of his cock with my hands while my mouth pleasured the other half of his shaft.

I felt an orgasm coming on as I pressed my clit firmly on to Ron's tongue.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" I shouted as I orgasmed.

Ron moaned, "I'm going to cum."

As stream after stream of thick warm cum filled my mouth. I stroked his shaft causing another load to squirt in my mouth with every pump. I couldn't contain anymore, I had to swallow. The feel of his thick sperm slowly sliding down my throat while Ron massaged my g spot with his finger caused me to orgasm again.

I rolled off Ron and grabbed the camera off the nightstand. My phone rang, startling me. I stood up and grabbed it off my dresser.

"Hello." I said using my finger to scoop Ron's cum off my chin before licking it off.

"Hey honey how's it going?" Mike asked.

It's going great, your dad just made me a huge breakfast, it was good, I'm so full." I said smiling at Ron. "How are you?"

Ron motioned me towards him. As Mike told me about his trip. Ron laid me on my back and stood at the foot of my bed between my legs. He rubbed his dick on my wet pussy squeezing any remaining cum out of his dick. I couldn't believe it, but he was starting to harden again.

"Hey son." Ron said loud enough for Mike to hear.

"Hold on let me put the speaker phone on." I said with a grin as Ron shook his head.

"Dad, my clubs are in the garage if you want to get some practice strokes in before we hit the course this afternoon."

"Thanks son, I'll definitely get some strokes in." Ron said as he was starting to stimulate my cervix again.

I unintentionally let out a soft moan.

"Your dad has been taking good care of me while you've been gone. We need to invite him over more often."

I took Mike off speaker as Ron was now steadily pumping in and out of my sopping wet pussy. He put my legs on his shoulders and plunged deeper and harder into me.

"So how was your night at the club?"

"It was fan..tas..tic, your Dad wore me out! I'll tell you all about it tonight."

I needed to wrap this conversation up, Ron was on the verge of making me squirt.

"Ok, I look forward to hearing about it and seeing you, love you."

"Have a safe flight, see you soon. Love you too."

I pressed the end key on the phone, and immediately shouted, " I love your big dick Ron, I'm going to squirt! Fuck me, fuck me Ron! OHHHH YES, OH YES!"

I began to squirt and I felt Ron releasing another load deep inside my fertile cunt. I didn't want this to end, I wanted Ron to fuck me all day long. He slowed his pace and lowered my legs off his shoulders and pulled out.

Ron's chest and stomach were wet from me squirting. He grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of my gapping, pulsating pussy.

"You're an amazing woman. I would never get bored with your beautiful body."

"Come here, lay by me, let's take a picture of the two of us."

Ron laid next to me, holding the camera above us as he snapped a few more pictures. We looked at each other and kissed before sitting up.

We stood next to the bed smiling at each other noticing the dried cum, fresh cum, and wet spots from me squirting.

"Now that's what bed should look like after sex." Ron said chuckling and slapping my ass.

"I better get these in the wash." I said pulling the fitted sheet from the bed.

The rest of the morning consisted of cleaning the house and removing any evidence of what happened between Ron and I over the last few days. I deleted the message I sent Ron, removed the pictures off the camera, and washed anything and everything that had his cum in or on it, including myself.

I put the pictures that Ron took a on CD along with three hundred of my other nude photos for him to take home. I wrote the website that I post pictures on, along with my username on the CD so Ron could follow me and we could communicate discretely.

Mike sent me a text that he just landed and would be home in about an hour. I walked out to the patio. Ron was taking some practice swings with Mike's clubs on the grass.

"Ron could you come in the kitchen when you get a second?"

He walked in the patio door.

"What's up?"

I showed my father in law the message before dropping to my knees, unzipping his shorts and carefully maneuvering his cock through his zipper.

"I need your cum in my mouth one last time."

He continued to grow in my hand as I stroked his shaft. I licked the precum off the tip of his cock, then I took him in my mouth. I pumped my mouth back and forth on his big dick, trying, but failing to take all of him. I couldn't wait to get his sperm in my mouth. I pumped the base with my right hand while sucking and licking the tip.

"Ohhh Kim."

Ron put his hand my head to hold it still. I open my mouth, resting the tip of his dick on my tongue as I stroked him. The first blast of sperm hit the roof of my mouth. That was followed by several shots of warm, thick, and creamy cum that coated my tongue.

I milked every last drop of deliciousness out of my father in law's cock. With my mouth open and nearly overflowing with sperm I looked Ron in the eyes, grinned and swallowed, letting every thick ounce slide down my throat.

I stood up while licking my lips. My pussy was leaking, it was preparing itself to be penetrated and dominated again by my father in law. Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen this afternoon. I slipped my panties off under my dress. The gusset was cover with my clear slippery vaginal fluid. I held them up, smiling and showing them to Ron.

"These are for you to take back home. Let them be a reminder of how you own my pussy, it's yours anytime you want it Ron. I'll put them in your suitcase next to the CD that has the photo's you took of me."

Chuckling, he replied. "I'm going to miss you Kim. I had a great time with you and that gorgeous body of yours, thank you for everything."

I placed my saturated panties in Ron's suitcase, wrapping them around the CD I made for him.

I walked out to the patio and sat with Ron. We reminisced on our two day fuckfest, as we waited for Mike to get home.

When Mike arrived he was happy to be home, but more excited to go play golf with his dad.

"I booked us a two thirty tee time. If we hurry we'll make it."

"Sounds good, let's do it." Ron replied.

"I can't wait to see you later Kim."Mike said as he kissed me on the cheek.

Mike grabbed the clubs that were resting in the kitchen and loaded them into the car along with Ron's suitcase.

"Goodbye Kim, thanks for making this the best, most memorable business trip of my life. I'm going to be thinking about you a lot."

"I'll be thinking about you to."

He leaned in and kiss me passionately on the lips, sending that all to familiar feeling to my pussy. He then turned around, and walked out the door.

I stood in the doorway and waved as they drove off. I walked inside, closed the door and rested against it thinking of how I couldn't wait for Ron's next trip into town.