My Father My Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers

I felt liquid in my mouth and swallowed my whole body hot with desire, I hungrily sucked his cock, my body shaking at what I was doing. Suddenly my mouth was filling rapidly, I started swallowing, as soon as I realised I was drinking my friends pee I started cumming in my father's mouth, the more he peed, the more I drank, the more I could feel it in my belly, the dirtier I felt, the more I cum. I coughed and choked a few times, some of the pee ran down my father's body to the carpet, but most ended in my belly. I wondered why I was doing this, and yet felt a great excitement, I couldn't stop drinking, I wanted everything, my orgasms were joining, becoming one, my belly was full I opened my eyes amazed as I hungrily sucked at my father's cock even after he had stopped peeing, I wanted more.

I dreamt wonderful dreams, dreams of all my friends, girl friends, filling my father’s bladder, then in secret taking my friends pee from my father. Knowing they would never know, that ultimately it was I drinking their pee. I had dreams of a great funnel, with every girl I had ever know peeing into it, with the funnel ending in my mouth, my belly filling more and more with the pee. I dreamt of my father being gang banged by my gay friends, of me making him dress as a woman, and taking him out like that, of his balls stretched nicely, of him being used by girl friends several times everyday,

I stretched lazily on my father's body, my pussy still in his mouth, his limp cock in mine, as he slept beneath me. I needed to pee very urgently, but enjoyed the sensation, the delicious sensation, of what was in my bladder. I rested on top of my father, gently sucking on his limp cock, just dreamy, thinking of tattoos and where to have my father tattooed. I giggled happily thinking of him standing or sitting naked with hopefully a female tattooist working on him, I giggled wondering how my grandfather will handle all of this once I start on him.

I stood up and looking down on my father, he looked exhausted, it had been a big day for both of us, I smiled at his balls, then turned, turning out the light, and walking upstairs on very unsteady feet, used the bathroom, then happily went to bed, sleeping soundly.

Thinking of tomorrow, and my grandfather, but knowing, there is much more to do with my father yet, but knew it would be even better having them both in my collar.

AlleyKat

AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers
12