My Father My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed "you can suck his cock if you want, and yes of course he will."

I said to my father "you will drink my friends pee as many times as she wishes you to "

He groaned deeply as my friends mouth engulfed his cock and started slowly bopping her head he gasped "yes mistress."

I smiled happily, turned sideways in the seat raising my short skirt exposing my pussy. I bent 1 leg up watching him, watching my friend suck his cock, as I slowly masturbated.

Telling him "I will need fucking when we get back home."

My friend said "can you make him fuck me to?" then went back to happily sucking his cock.

I laughed "he will fuck who I tell him to "

She said pausing for a moment but her hand working him fast "does he come a lot?"

"I don't know "I replied "we need to find out, and if he doesn't, then I guess he will have to learn, wont he? Make him cum now; let start finding out "I grinned looking at my father as he just drew to a halt in the car park.

My friend giggled and bent to her task making my father groan deeply as her head and hand worked him faster and faster as the other hand squeezed his balls. My father was watching me fascinated as I played with my pussy, he did not last long before blasting his cum into my friend's mouth.

She never missed a beat; she swallowed all he gave her sucking him dry. We have both sucked many cocks for sometime, it's almost a hobby of ours, we prided ourselves there was not a boy we knew we hadn't sucked at least twice, most many many times.

My friend straightened up a big grin on her face, licking her lips making sure she had it all, she giggled looking at me "I never thought I would be giving your father a blow job driving through town with you sitting there masturbating."

I giggled back "it's very delicious isn't it, may be we should both work on your father, then we would have a slave each "

She looked at me in wonder "do you think we could?"

I smiled back "your mother has been gone for some years. Why not just slip into his bed tonight naked, dive under the covers and start sucking his cock, I bet he won't fight overly much, I don't know if he would be submissive, but at least you could sleep with him "

She thought about it a wistful look on her face as we got out of the car, I called my father round to my side and smiled happily seeing although limp, his cock was still on view, I slipped my hand inside his trousers fondling his balls as I said.

"You like being my slave don't you daddy?"

He moaned softly then said, "OH yes mistress I surely do "

I slowly started stroking his cock, there wasn't too much chance of us being seen, I said, "kiss me daddy."

I smiled feeling his cock slowly responding, as I stood on tiptoe my head back accepting his kiss hungrily sucking on his tongue as he wrapped his strong arms around me, I sighed happily into his mouth.

Once his cock was nice and hard I broke the kiss, and laughed as my friend said.

"I'll blow him all the way to your place "We both giggled at my father's face.

I put his cock away, and we went into the store. And had a great time trying him with different collars until I found one I liked, then leaving it on him. We selected a leash, a cat of nine tails, had great fun selecting a strap on amidst peels of giggles and laughter.

Waited especially for the female assistant to be free to ask advice on ball stretchers. I think my father nearly died, when I unzipped his trousers to show her his balls, and cock of course. She joined in our giggles and tried various stretchers on him, his cock wavering in front of her face she even kissed it a few times. She suggested butt plugs, cock rings, restraints, for the bed, and for his hands, a gag, she looked at me and laughed and suggested a funnel gag, told me of cock restraints, and seeing we had a strap on in the cart, suggested lubrication, the pile was growing bigger.

I asked about piercing, she laughed and said she could do it there, and also said the collar could be engraved with my name, showing him to be my property.

I told her he was my father, she said "why not have property of my daughter, then your name." Put on it in bright colours.

I grinned; I like that idea a great deal, my father was looking highly embarrassed. I laughed delightedly as the woman holding my father's cock led him round the shop showing us various things, including a pump thing to enlarge his cock, and promptly fitted it to him and pumped it. I watched in amazement, as my father's cock actually grew longer and fatter, she explained it was only while in the vacuum, but with regular use, it would indeed increase the size of his cock. Several other women had come to see, I told them I was going to have his cock pierced, one of the women suggested I have his tongue pierced, as my clit will find that very exciting, I smiled happily with thanks.

We all followed the woman as she led my father by his cock into the backroom, and there she did her thing, and in no time at all my father's cock was pierced and a ring fitted. His tongue was fitted with a ball stud, it was explained his cock will be sore for a few days but she said there is no reason why I can't use it still. I think my father had never been more embarrassed in his life, but I'm proud to say throughout it all his cock remained hard, partly of course because of the woman assistant who took every opportunity to hold it slowly stroking it most of the time.

I said to her " you may use him it if you wish "

She looked at me brightly "suck or fuck? "

I said with a laugh looking at my father "either, or both "

From the look of her face I think she was going to eat my father, she quickly arranged for the collar to be engraved, then once more led him back to the backroom shutting the door a big happy grin on her face.

My friend looked at me and simply said, "wow, I don't believe you just did that."

I smiled brilliantly then said, "he does what I tell him to."

She said almost in a whisper "will you help me get my father like that."

I said "do what I told you first, if that doesn't work, then I'll come round and stay for a few days, I am sure with both of us in his bed, he won't hold out for long,."

We browsed around the shop, admired the collar when it was finished, the lettering was beautifully done, in bright colouring standing out proudly, declaring my father a slave. I toyed with the keys, once its on only I can unlock it, the thought made my pussy juices trickle down my inner thighs, I smiled happily, excited, enjoying the power I had found my pussy had over my father.

My thoughts turned to my grandfather, I smiled then thought "why ever not, he had always fondled me, his hands accidentally touching me at every opportunity, the times I had sat in his lap at first not understanding but as I grew older, knew it was his hard cock. He was excited having me sit in his lap, I knew he would be mine without question if I allowed him near my pussy.

I decided to go and see him very soon, although he was nearly 70. He was still very active, and always held me a bit longer than needed. His hands always guided me, at every opportunity he would find away to touch some part of me. I also knew some of my knickers; my used knickers disappeared after he had been, I didn't mind I thought it funny. I just hope he enjoyed wanking with them or smelling or sucking or whatever it was he did with them. I figured he probably had six to ten pairs, I must admit sometimes some turned up after his visit, he never kept them. I guess he liked fresh dirty ones, and even taken to, if I knew he was coming a few days beforehand making sure my knickers were extra dirty especially for him. And got a thrill when I found that particular pair missing after his visit. I made it easy for him I had left my laundry basket in the bathroom especially for him, wintertime even my socks went missing, I wondered what it would be like to see my naked grandfather his cock hard in front of me.

I was roused from my daydream as the woman brought my father back, I laughed in delight, seeing how hot and flushed he was then burst out laughing at his face, when the woman offered me some money for his use. I asked if he had been satisfactory and grinned when she told me he had come in her pussy and afterwards she had cum in his mouth. The shop was almost empty, I undid my fathers zipper slipped my hand inside feeling his cock toying with it has I talked with the woman, my father gave out a low groan,

The woman said, "when you take him out you should make him wear a butt plug. "

I asked if she would like to fit it, she grinned broadly seeing the shop was empty in seconds my fathers trousers was around his ankles. We had him bending over, my friend eagerly spread his ass cheeks, as the woman lubricated a butt plug and with determination pushed it up my fathers ass until only the flange was visible. My father's face was a pure joy to see, I told him to redo his trousers, and my friend quickly unzipped him again slipping a hand inside playing with his cock. I laughed at her expression and my fathers; we paid for the purchases, then left the store.

My friend and I both enjoyed watching my father sit down for the first time with a butt plug. My friend promptly attacked his cock with her mouth.

I had already decided to drive, leaving them the back seat, thinking my father was in no fit state to concentrate, I laughed as I drove out of the car park, hearing him groaning and moaning and hearing the happy sucking noises of my friend.

I giggled when I stopped at a junction, glancing back over my shoulder. I saw my friend had my father naked and was sitting on his face, licking his cum from her lips, she looked at me and giggled, then said to my father "open wide slave, I have a nice drink for you."

I laughed as I saw my father starting to swallow; knowing my friend was peeing in his mouth. I face front again, and drove off, thinking it's just as well for the heavily tinted windows on this SUV the height gives some privacy. I drove quickly home, I wanted to train my father more in obedience, plus of course fuck him a few times, thinking its just as well he will have a day off tomorrow, it will give him and his cock time to recover before I really start work on it.

Tomorrow I am planning on going to visit my grandfather, and with luck have another slave, I laughed thinking how much fun it would be if he were.

I decided when I arrange for both my slaves to meet both naked both in my collar both grovelling at my feet. I think I'll have them both hooded at first, perhaps have them suck each other off, before letting them know who the other one is. I felt the flush of excitement deep in my pussy, thinking of 3 in a bed with me in between my father and grandfather impaled on there cocks, "oh yes" I thought "I have great plans for both of them. They should make great slaves, I am sure they will both be very willing, after all, they have both desired me for some years."

I pulled into the driveway of daddies house, started gathering the parcels, with the help of my friend. My father looked exhausted, his eyes closed his cock limp, I giggled and we took the things inside. I quickly found the collar and leash and went back outside to my father, climbed in the back fixed the collar and locked it around his neck, as he laid their watching me, I showed him the keys, then said.

"Daddy, the collar states you are my property, in fact it actually says 'property of my daughter' and has my name underneath in very clear bright lettering, the only way it can come off without breaking it. Is if I unlock it, so this means, you must always do everything I wish you to, for if you don't, I will relieve you. But more than that, you will never get to touch me again, and certainly never fuck me, the choice, daddy, is yours "I smiled sweetly kissing him between the words, my hand cupping his balls.

I bent down and kissed his cock, although limp taking it in my mouth, looking up at him as I crouched between his legs, very gently, very slowly, sucking his cock.

He groaned deeply, then stirred "my god, child, do you know what you're doing to me?"

I giggled around his cock, thinking "oh yes daddy dear, I know exactly what I'm doing to you."

I moved my hand between his legs moving the butt plug backwards and forwards, his cock twitching in my mouth, I began sucking harder, enjoying the feel of the ring in his cock, feeling excited that it was there because I had commanded it.

He said "child, I want to be your slave, I am yours to command "he said between groans.

I giggled happily, kissed his cock head, clipped the leash to his cock ring, and got out of the car saying.

"Come along daddy," I said.

Giggling as I tugged on the leash a little watching as his cock was stretched just a bit.

His eyes open wide, he quickly scrambled up right, hesitated in the door of the car and said in a whisper "I'm still naked mistress "

I giggled again and said, "I know."

Turning around and walking on, pulling on the leash, knowing he had no choice but follow. Thinking to myself "this is nothing daddy, a lot of people will be seeing you naked, or else with my hand in your zipper leading you by your cock." I laughed happily as my father followed me, I wondered if anyone was watching, the thought excited me, I stopped, turned to my father then said.

"You may kneel down and kiss my feet "

Watching his embarrassment as he knelt down and did my bidding, after several minutes, I turned and walked to the house tugging on the leash,

Inside my father asked if he could use the bathroom, I replied "no, not yet "giggled hearing his groan.

I led him into the front room, where my friend had all of the items on the table looking at them; I unclipped the leash, telling my father.

"Stand on the coffee table, legs open, hands behind your back "and giggled with my friend as we watched him obey.

I kissed his cock then closed both hands over his balls with

The scrotum between the first fingers of each hand, I pulled downwards, my father bent his knees, I told him to stay up right, I was experimenting. He groaned as he obeyed, I shook my head, as I let go, then thought of the kitchen, I turned on my heel, saying over my shoulder.

"Follow me daddy "and walked off to the kitchen.

Quickly cleared something's from the worktops in one corner, my father followed in obedience, my friend followed with curiosity.

I said to my father "stand up their, feet on each worktop."

And watched as he obeyed, giggling seeing the butt plug as he climbed up, then standing putting one foot on each worktop his balls now above my head as I stood below him looking up, I reached up grasping his balls as I had before, then said.

"Daddy, I want to experiment, as you know I want to stretch your balls, hopefully over a long period by several inches, but right now I want to see if you can do something, I suspect it will hurt. But, it is something I've always been curious about, and now intend settling my curiosity "I explained carefully.

My friend very silent just was watching with curiosity.

My slave said "yes mistress, I understand, and will do my best "

I then said," Squat down a bit daddy"

I grinned happily up at him as I got a good grip on his balls.

Then told him to stand up and try and take my weight, hearing him gasp loudly, his legs shook, but he took my full weight hanging from his balls. I cupped my hands together, and squeezed his enlarged balls, seeing his cock growing ridged, I grinned happily, my feet off the floor.

Then told him to lower me down and slowly released my weight, then his balls, helping him down, and letting him rest for a while.

My father curled up in a ball on the floor, holding his balls, groaning.

We both watched him with concern; my friend asked what that was about.

I replied "well, some time ago a girl told me, that her boyfriend likes to do that with her, and she says his ball sack is now 3 inches long, and she actually twists then ties it like that with cord, pulled between his legs. She then straddles him and goes down on his cock, it is she says very painful for him, but, apparently he likes that, he even likes it when she kicks him in the balls."

My friend winced, and said "that must hurt a great deal, but, I wonder what it would be like to have a man willingly allowing himself to be kicked in the balls?"

I had a great tingly feeling, as I looked down at my father, seeing him looking up at me.

I said "daddy, does that appeal to you, is that why even though it was painful you took my weight, even though I don't weigh very much."

He looked up at me for a second, and lowered his eyes, then said in a quiet voice "mistress, I am your slave, I am to obey."

I said "yes, I know, but, I don't want to hurt you, or damage you, but, if you find the thought exciting, both of us will do so "

His cock was growing rigid, as he knelt on the floor spreading his knees, then kneeling up right, leaving his balls and open target, I looked at my friend, and giggled, my pussy wet, knowing now I can do anything with my father.

And stepped forwards, kicking of my shoes, measured the distance, then stepped forwards on my left foot, bringing my right foot forwards hard and kicked him in the balls with my instep, and felt a great serge of excitement, hearing him yell and watching as he bent over, holding his balls.

My friend looked at me in amazement then said; "can I have a go?"

I stepped behind my father, pulling his shoulders back, slipped my hands under his chin, holding him up right.

Then said to my friend "go ahead, but while I hold him kick him twice, one right after the other, hard."

She giggled, quickly kicked off her shoes, and lined herself up.

I said to my father "look up at me daddy," and smiled down into his eyes seeing the fear there.

Then saw the pain as my friend kicked him harder than I had, I struggled to hold him, and felt his whole body shudder as she kicked him again, even harder. I bent down and kissed my father, raping his mouth, enjoying his groans, as he fought the pain, I reached down stroking his cock, delighted to feel a quick response, I thought "he likes pain, it seemingly excites him."

I stood back telling my friend to hold him upright, then quickly ran into the main room, grabbed up the broad belt, wrist and ankle cuffs, plus the leather ball disstenders, and some small weights. And ran back to the kitchen, got my father to stand, buckled the broad belt around his waist, got the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs on him, then made him kneel down, attaching his wrists to the belt at his sides. Then pushing him back to lean against the cupboard, then using the short chains attached his ankles to the belt, forcing his knees open, he was now unable to bend forwards, I grinned happily at my friend.

We took turns each in kicking his balls until at last he was begging us to stop. I squatted down astride his lap rubbing my pussy on his cock kissing him deeply, shortly his cock started to respond, and eagerly inserted in my pussy, and very slowly started to ride his cock. Feeling and smelling the sweat on his body in the pain, I licked his neck, and his face, as I rode his cock, I whispered in his ear.

"Daddy, that was so fantastic, kicking your balls, I really do want to stretch them, I want to be able to hang from your balls. I want to be able to twists them, tie them back under your ass have you sit on a hard chair, while I ride your cock as I am now. I am only learning to be a mistress, already the power excites me, there are many things I had planned for you, some will hurt, and some will be highly embarrassing for you. I will have parties, with lots of girls, all using you one after the other, you will have to learn to be ready to cum, even if you already had several times, I think, daddy, you love my plans, don't you?"