My Father My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually purred, as I felt him shooting his sperm into my pussy, that telling me more than words he was totally mine now. I quickened my pace on his cock, hearing him grown, has I used his spend cock. I could feel excitement building, the all over tingling, I was shouting as I rode him, nothing else mattered, the centre of my universes was my pussy.

I felt the familiar rushing, as my whole body seemed to suck down into my pussy as I exploded in ecstasy screaming out in pure joy as I come in a massive orgasm, grinding my hips on his cock, pushing my tongue down his throat.

Enjoying the beautiful after shudders as I spasmed time and again on his cock, still climaxing. I pressed my face to his chest breathing in deeply his sweaty smell, licking at his sweat, I got my feet behind his back and locked my ankles, my arms around his neck, stroking his hair very lovingly, as I kissed him once more pushing my tongue into his mouth.

He whispered into mine "my goddess, my daughter, my mistress, I am yours totally in every way, there is nothing I will refuse to do for you, or allow you to do to me, nothing, as long as I am yours."

I squeezed him with all my being my pussy gripped his cock I looked into his eyes, stroking is hair. Smiling "daddy, I love you, I love the power I have over you, I will enjoy causing you pain, knowing now it excites you, everyday I am here you will support me by your balls, each day longer than the day before, you will wear the ball disstenders. I will add more weights each day, I want your balls stretched quickly."

We let him rest for a while. But I left him in that position, saying sweetly as I tied a blindfold around his eyes "my friend and I will stay barefoot, that way you won't hear us when we come back, and perhaps we will from time to time. And of course, we may well kick your balls, you should enjoy that even more, being unprepared."

I kissed his lips, feeling the tremor in his body, fear, or excitement? I wasn't sure; I stood there for a few moments just rubbing my foot on his balls, enjoying the sensation, that if I chose, I could kick him. I kissed him again, then rubbed my pussy over his face, then making him suck his cum from me, before silently walking away with my friend into the main room.

After a while, I remembered he wanted to pee, and went back, quietly, got a jug, squatted down in front of him, then grasped his cock, making him jump.

I said, "you may pee "holding his cock aimed at the jug.

He flushed red in embarrassment; he pleaded "mistress. Please, let me use the bathroom, or at least free a hand."

I licked from his chin and over his mouth and nose and up to his forehead. And replied "I had never held a cock before when it peed, so you will either pee like this, or, you can wait another two hours before I come back to hold your cock again and give you the chance to pee. It is up to you, but, understand, I control you now, you gave yourself to me."

He ducked his head down saying "yes my mistress, I will try and pee."

I giggled then said giving his cock a squeeze "good boy "I started kissing him and licking his nose, still holding his cock, giggling as I felt it swelling.

He was groaning but eagerly sucking at my tongue he whispered into my mouth "mistress, please, I can't do it while you are enticing me."

I said, "very well, I suppose it is hard for you, I will leave the room, then return, okay?"

He said "thank you beautiful mistress, I do desperately need to pee."

I kissed him once more deeply slowly wanking his cock, feeling it going stiffer and stiffer. I bent down and started sucking it, feeling great excitement knowing he was bursting to pee, and that I risked getting more than I wanted. I was wanking his cock hard and fast as I sucked his cock head in and out of my mouth, enjoying his groans probably of mixed pleasure and agony. I swallowed his pre cum, wanking him even faster my hand a piston on his cock, my lips clamped on the end of his cock my tongue probing at the hole, and my other hand held his swollen balls.

Wondering how much more painful it would be if just before he came he was kicked very hard several times in succession. Just then I was rewarded as he blasted his wonderful cum into my mouth as he shouted out.

I carried on sucking him, enjoying the thrill knowing at any second, my mouth could be filled with his pee, and after some minutes I stopped sucking. I kissed him deeply transferring his cum from my mouth to his, my hand on his throat feeling him swallow several times after my whispered command to do so.

I stood up smiling down at him overjoyed at the pleasure I felt, and the power I had over my father knowing as I gain experience things can only get better.

I walked to the kitchen door my feet slapping on the tiles, shutting the door making sure it was obvious, then holding in the giggle I very quietly return and squatted near my father.

Watching him silently, as he groaned and wriggled, licking his lips. I watched fascinated at his cock slowly went limp, after a while I could see liquid slowly trickling from his cock into the jug. My father was groaning loudly he seemed in pain.

Then I remembered once a boy had told me that it was very hard for men to pee just after they had cum, seemingly the semen was blocking the tube or something.

I tilted my head to one side enjoying the taste of my fathers cum; I found it very exciting to have his cum inside me, knowing once his cum inside my mother had created me.

Finally with a loud groaned he started peeing in earnest, I watched fascinated as he peed. I waited several seconds then reached down feeling him jump and start as I grasped his cock. He almost stopped peeing, then turning deep red continued, as I giggled enjoying holding his cock as he peed, aiming it around the jug, knowing most of it was Mine and my friends, and leaned forward kissed him softly then said.

"Thank you daddy, I always wanted to see this I find it fascinating, and I did leave the room and come back as I said, "then bursting into peels of giggles.

He peed for sometime luckily it was a large jug, but even so he filled it almost completely, feeling wicked I poured some into a glass, then said.

"Daddy, I want you to do something for me, drink this "

I slipped my hand behind his head and held the glass to his lips. I watched in fascination as after some hesitation after getting the taste he drank all of it. I quickly re filled the glass and once more held it to his lips watching in wonder as he drank all of that. I filled the glass twice more, having him drink it all.

I sat back on my heels just watching him, amazed at what he is letting me do. I had never had any one in this position before, yes, I had fantasised over it, but now I really did have a slave. I needed to learn, I needed to know what I could do, and what would harm or damage, I knew that kicking could do so with shoes or something really hard, but I thought I must find out.

I leaned forward my nose wrinkling at the smell of his breath, I kissed him, curious, and pulled away at the first taste. Licking my lips, then going back and kissing him fully my tongue probing his mouth, feeling excitement tasting pee for the very first time.

I broke off the kiss; poured some more into the glass, very hesitantly took a sip, retching at first at the taste, but more at the thought. I took a deep breath took a mouthful closed my eyes and swallowed, feeling amazed at what I had just done.

I waited several minutes not really sure what for then braced myself, filled the glass, and started drinking. Almost shivering at what I was doing, feeling excitement each time I swallowed, my hand on my stomach knowing I was filling it with pee. I would not stop although I hesitated several times until the glass was empty. I looked at it in wonder, feeling degenerated and yet somehow wickedly excited.

I looked at the jug and at the empty glass, not really thinking about it I re filled the glass looking at it seeing the yellow tinge. I don't know why I had never thought of drinking pee or even of others drinking mine before today, almost without thinking I started drinking quickly emptying the glass.

I stood up rather unsteadily I felt the familiar rushing and my body centred on my pussy, and shuddered from head to toe as I cum very hard. I cried out involuntary and fell to the floor, my whole body shaking with the climax I felt my whole body was draining out through my pussy. It lasted several minutes, my friend was standing over Me looking down in concerned but also very wistfully, she could see I was having a massive orgasm, I heard her reassuring my father,

I must have passed out for several moments, my body felt week, but more alive then I had ever felt before when I woke, my head in my friends lap, she was stroking my hair, I could feel my inner thighs soaking wet as was my ass.

She smiled down at me then said "you lucky cow, I have heard of those kind of orgasms, but never had one, or even seen the reaction from one, it must have been fantastic."

I smiled up at her weekly then replied "it was totally mind blowing, I can't begin to describe it, I only hope it will happen thousands of times more."

I closed my eyes, dreaming of many things, things to do to my father. Piercing, tattoos toys. I dreamt of me hanging from his balls on a swing as he stood above me his balls getting longer and longer as I spent all day happily swinging. I made many plans in my dreams, including the seduction of my grandfather, and having both men living with me to serve me to worship me to do my every bidding, then the thought, why stop at just them?

I smiled contentedly and purred, as I slipped into a deep sleep.

Thinking, another day, another story.

.... To be continued