My Father, The Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Oliver's father's humiliation continues.
7.7k words
4.59
29.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyOona
SissyOona
35 Followers

I awoke the next morning fairly early. My sleep had not been as restful as I would have hoped due to the revelations of the previous day. Eventually I pulled myself away from the supreme comfort of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom to take care of my morning business. As I exited the bathroom I could hear the sounds of breakfast being made from the kitchen, so I decided to head in to start my day with a cup of coffee. As I walked in I wasn't at all surprised to see my father standing there once again dressed in a short frilly maid dress and heels, although as of right now he was not wearing a wig or any makeup. Upon my entrance he fully turned to me and curtsied as he greeted me, "good morning Mister Oliver. Would you like anything for breakfast?"

"Coffee to start would be great," I said as I took a seat at the kitchen table. "Oh, and you can drop the Mister Oliver and all that stuff while she isn't in the room."

"That is very kind Mister Oliver, but I shouldn't, I don't want to risk the wrath of Mistress." He said as he set a mug of coffee in front of me.

"Okay, whatever you say," I said before taking a sip of coffee. I sat there for a long moment in silence as my father continued cooking, in part because I was still waking up and in part because I didn't know what to say. Eventually I decided to say, "hey dad, mind if I ask a few questions? I'm really confused about a lot of the things I saw yesterday, and want to honestly hear from you about it all."

"Of course, what would you like to know" he said turning briefly towards me before returning to his cooking.

"I guess my first question is whose idea was it for you to be like this, you or her?" I asked after a long sip of coffee.

"That's a difficult question Mister Oliver. I will say before I had met Mistress Claire I had never worn women's clothing before and truth be told had no interest in doing so. But not long after we were married she started saying and doing things, she would talk about how good her lace panties felt, and how sexy they made her feel. She would ask me to rub her pussy through them so I could feel how soft they were and how wet they made her. She said all these things and admittedly I became curious, so one day I asked her if she thought I would find them comfortable, and what she would think of a man wearing lacy panties, not long after I had several pairs of my own panties. Next came pantyhose and stockings, she would say that if I thought panties felt good I should try pantyhose, I took the bait hook line and sinker. Then of course it was shaving my legs so they felt even better. Around that time is when a change happened, in retrospect I can see what she was doing, at the time I had no idea. We started having sex less and less, she was only "in the mood" when I was wearing panties and pantyhose it seemed, so I wore them more often. Then that stopped working and the amount of sex we had began to diminish again. This led me to think she only wanted to have sex when I was dressed up, so I would surprise her. The next night I told her I had a surprise for her and when we went to the bedroom I walked in wearing a matching bra and panty set I had bought and a garter belt and stockings. I should have noticed the smile on her face meant I had walked right into her trap, but all I could think of was how awesome the sex we were about to have would be. This went on for a while, every now and then I would surprise her with a new piece of lingerie or she would ask me to get something specific. Then one day everything changed."

As he finished that sentence he slid the egg white omelette he had been cooking onto a plate which he placed on a tray wo which he also added a small bowl of fruit, a glass of orange juice, and a napkin and silverware.

"You will excuse me Mister Oliver, I must serve Mistress Claire her breakfast or she will be very angry. I will be happy to make you anything you want after I have served her." my father said as he picked up the tray and walked down the hall to his wife's bedroom, the sound of his five inch stiletto heels against the hardwood accompanying him the entire way.

I sipped on my coffee as I considered what my father had said and waited for his return. As I sat there I remembered an episode from my childhood, my mom had gotten up early one day to make my dad a special breakfast on the morning of some big meeting at work instead of his usual bagel on the drive in. I was always an early riser so I went to the kitchen to help. She made him an omelette not too different from the one he had just made, and I helped beat the eggs. I remember being so proud when he came downstairs after getting ready for the day, I was sure he was going to sit down with me to eat and it would be a great day. That of course is not what happened, instead he looked at the food and asked who it was for, my mother informed him she had made it special for him, this sent him into a rage, he was yelling things like "you stupid bitch, I don't have time to eat this" and "why are you wasting food all the time." The event was punctuated by him picking up the omelette, throwing it on the ground, and leaving the room.

The memory was interrupted by the sound of approaching heels from the hallway. My father re-entered the room curtsied to me and said, "I have some time before Mistress is done eating, what would you like for breakfast Mister Oliver?"

"An omelette would be great, just ham and cheese." I replied after a moment's thought.

"As you wish Mister Oliver," he said and got to work.

After a few moments of him working on my food in silence I asked "so, you said that then everything changed, what happened?"

"My apologies Mister Oliver, I had forgotten I was telling you about that," he said, although I could tell from the shame in his voice he didn't want to talk about it. "So as I said, some days Mistress Claire would tell me to go and buy a specific piece of lingerie to wear for her that night when we had sex. One day as I was leaving for work she told me to get a lace teddy with garters and a pair of seamed stockings. On my way home I took a detour and stopped at this little store that specializes in lingerie a few towns away, I had shopped here before so I knew it would be the only place to get the specific items she had asked for. As I searched the many shelves and racks of sexy garments I will admit I was a bit entranced, feeling all the soft fabrics, looking a bit too long at some of the things, longer than most men would, I was in my own little world. I eventually found what I was looking for and made my purchase, then I raced home to put it on and have some adult time with my wife. I was surprised she wasn't home when I pulled into the driveway, I sent a quick text to ask where she was, she said she was getting a pizza for dinner and that I should slip into my sexy new things and wait for her. So I did just that, I took off all my clothes and put on the teddy and the stockings then I settled into the couch to relax from the day. Not long after Mistress Claire walked in with the pizza, when she saw me she commented on how sexy I looked and had me model a bit for her, I did and then I started to kiss her, I wanted her so badly, but she said she was hungry and that we should eat first. I sat down at the table and we ate together, a perfectly average dinner except I was wearing lingerie. After dinner I started kissing her again, and tried to lead her to the bedroom, but she said she had to do a bit of work really quickly, then she promised we would have amazing sex, she even said she would give me a bj, which never happened. I went back to the couch to wait, excited by everything she had just said. About thirty minutes later she called for me to come into the bedroom, I practically leapt down the hall to her, when I got there though, it was not what I was expecting. Laid out on the bed were a collection of photographs, as I looked at them I realized they were all of me, me at the lingerie store shopping, me touching all the different pieces, me buying the teddy and stockings, and me modeling and showing off in the teddy with a big smile on my face. 'Nice pictures, aren't they?' Mistress Claire said from behind me. I turned to face her and was met by a camera flash, she went on to say she had many more pictures of me, but these ones she took on that day were the only ones she needed. I asked what was going on and how she got them, she said she followed me to the lingerie store today, and she had a spy camera hidden in the pizza box when she got home. She said that from that moment on she was in charge, and if I didn't do everything she said she would release those photos to everyone. From there she made me what I am today." With that last sentence he finished me food and set it down in front of me, I was in awe of what I just heard and just sat there.

After a moment I said, "so you were blackmailed?"

"I suppose that would be a term for it, yes." My father said after a pause, obviously conflicted about what to say.

I picked up my fork and started eating, after a few bites I looked him in the eyes and said, "are you happy like this?"

A long pause ensued, I could tell from his face he was thinking about how he wanted to answer this question, he took a long, deep breath and was about to answer, when a bell rang from down the hall. My father's demeanor changed instantly, he turned away from me slightly and said, "my apologies Mister Oliver, but I must go tend to Mistress Claire." And with that he walked back down the hall and into his wife's bedroom.

I continued to eat my omelette, again surprised by how good my father had become at cooking. After I finished I placed my plate and fork in the sink and went into the living room to relax a bit. While sitting there I pulled out my phone and let my mom know I would be home today, but only to pick up a few things, and that I would be staying here a while. Very soon after that I heard the door to my stepmother's bedroom open and Claire say, "Now go clean up the dishes then finish getting ready, you have a lot to do today."

"Yes Mistress." My father said.

"Oh, and don't forget to switch to the larger plug. We need to loosen you up a bit for tonight."

"Yes Mistress." My father replied after which he adjourned to the kitchen.

Seconds later Claire walked into the living room wearing a form fitting black sleeveless sweater that made her boobs look amazing and a pair of tight black slacks that hugged her ass just right. Her luscious black hair was done up in a kind of messy bun and she wore no makeup except for bright red lipstick, the vibe I was getting from her was very much sexy librarian. As she walked in the room and sat down on a chair not far from me she said, "good morning Oliver, I hope you slept well."

"I did thanks." I replied.

"I would have had the sissy bring you breakfast in bed, but I didn't know what time you like to wake up or what you would like. Also I have grown quite accustomed to having her services in the morning, and think serving two people in such a way may be too much for her, at least until we train her" she said with a chuckle. "So, do you have anything planned for today?"

"Not really, I have to go home to get some things since I'll be staying here a while, so I guess that will be taking up most of it." I said.

"Understandable, I would offer you the sissy as a chauffeur, but she has a lot to do today around the house." Claire said with a smile.

"It's all good. Plus I'm sure he wouldn't want my mom to see him like this." I said with a nervous laugh.

A sly smile crossed her face, I could tell an idea was forming, but she suppressed it and asked "what are you going to tell your mother when she asks why you're staying here?"

"I don't know yet, maybe something like now that dad is working less hours he would like to do some stuff with me or maybe, and this is something I was hoping to talk to him... sorry her about. I recently got laid off from my job, and I need something bad, I was wondering if there was someplace for me at dad's office."

"That's perfect! Of course we can get you a job working in your father's office, although you won't have to worry much about work, while you are under this roof all expenses are paid and any time you need money just ask, all the money the sissy makes at work goes straight into my account." Claire said excitedly.

"That's great, thank you so much. Looks like I'll be staying here for a while if I am going to be working out this way." I said with a slight sigh of relief.

"I hoped you would say that. It's going to be so wonderful having you here and I'm sure the sissy will be delighted too."

At that point as if on cue my father walked into the room in a different dress than before, this one was made of pink satin with white lace around the hem and sleeves. This one was even shorter than the one he wore yesterday, which I did not think possible. The short skirt clearly showed off the pink rhumba panties and the white garters that held up his nude stockings which led down to pink patent leather high heels. His hair was once again a long blonde wig, and his makeup was expertly applied. In short he was the picture of femininity.

As he entered the room he curtsied to each of us in turn and faced my step mother and said "I am ready to begin my day's duties Mistress."

"Good girl, and you have time to spare, I am pleased. Did you put in the big one as I told you?" She asked.

"Yes Miss." He replied.

"Show me." She said tersely.

"Yes Miss." He said again. He then turned around, lifted the back of his skirt, pulled down his panties, and bent over.

As he bent over I could see something that surprised me, nestled between his butt cheeks, right where his anus should be was what looked like a large pink jewel. Confused I turned to my step mother and said, "what's that?"

"That dear boy is a butt plug, I like to occasionally make the sissy wear one during the day for fun. It also helps stretch out her anus." Replied Claire.

"Um, okay." I replied once again confused.

"You may resituate yourself sissy." Claire said, which caused my father to stand upright and pull his panties back up.

"What would you like me to start with Miss?" My father asked meekly.

"I will allow you to start by cleaning the bathrooms." Yes Miss, thank you Miss. And with that he went off to get to work.

At that point I took a look at my phone, it was now pushing ten o'clock, I decided I had better hit the road. I would have a lot of packing to do when I got home. I said this to my step mother who agreed and told me to wait one moment. She rang the little bell she kept on her person at all times and soon after my father walked back in the room. As usual he curtsied to both of us and said "what may I do for you Miss?"

"Oliver is about to go home to gather the things he will be needing during his stay here, go start your car for him, it's much nicer and better on gas." She ordered.


"Yes Mistress." He said with a curtsy and left to get the keys. Moments later he walked out the front door into the broad daylight. After starting the car he walked back in and came back to the living room, upon entering he of course curtsied, and turned to Claire and said, "Miss there is only a half tank of gas left, may I have some money to give Mister Oliver for gas?"

With that sly smile I had come to know quite well my step mother said, "no, however we can't have your son running out of gas, why don't you go fill it up while he changes out of his pajamas."

"Yes Miss, I will go change and go down to the gas station." My father said as he started to leave the room.

Claire interrupted his departure by saying, "who said you could change? Your son is on a tight schedule, you don't have time to change."

Turning red my father replied, "yes Miss."

"Good girl, now go get your purse while I get you some money."

"Yes Miss." He said dutifully obeying his wife.

Seconds later my father had returned to the living room holding a little pink purse that had the words "Girls Rule!" across the front.

Upon seeing this Claire said, "good choice sissy, it matches your dress. SInce your choice of purse was correct I will give you a chance, to lessen your embarrassment. I am going to flip a coin, if it lands heads up I will give you the charge card, and allow you to pay at the pump, however, if it lands tales I will give you cash and you will have to go inside to pay."

My father's face became washed in horror at the prospect of having to go inside to pay and hastily agreed to his wife's game.

Claire turned to me and said, "Oliver, you are a mostly impartial party here, why don't you flip the coin for us?" As she said that she held open her purse and moved it towards me. I decided it could do no harm so I reached in and grabbed a quarter. I poised it atop my hand and gave it a good strong flip and let it fall to the ground, When it had completely settled I grabbed it off the ground and declared that it was tails. "Seems that it's your lucky day sissy, a deal is a deal, here, take the card," she said holding the charge card out to him.

My father reached out and quickly grabbed the card as if fearing she would change her mind. Once he had it in hand he placed it in his purse and said, "thank you Miss, thank you Mister Oliver. May I go now? I know Mister Oliver needs to be going."

"Yes you may." Claire said. At that my father was out the door and on his way.

While I personally wasn't in attendance during this outing I did later see a video taken by some local teens which they posted to a local Facebook page, in it you see my father in his frilly dress pumping his gas as a group of teenagers catcalling and generally harassing him even going so far as to try to lift his skirt. The climax of the video is when one of the teenage boys, he looked to be about 18, came up from behind and pulled my father's wig off, making it abundantly clear he was a man in a dress. This summoned forth the anger I knew all too well, he yelled at these kids in his full male voice, threatening violence and police action, this of course sent the kids running. He recovered his wig, finished pumping the gas, and returned home. By the time he returned home he had regained his composure and gotten his wig back into presentable style, you would never know the altercation had happened if you weren't there or hadn't seen the video. When he re-entered the house he immediately came back to the living room where Claire and I sat talking after I had changed out of my pajamas, he curtsied to both of us and dug the keys and charge card out of his purse, the card he gave to his wife, and the keys of his car he gave to me. "The tank is full now Miss. Would you like me to continue with my duties, or is there anything else I can do for Mister Oliver?" He said standing before us.

"No, you may return to your work." Claire said sternly. And with that my father returned to his cleaning. Once he was gone Claire and I got up and started to say our temporary goodbyes, just before I walked out the door she stopped me, "do you think you will be back for dinner?" she asked.

"On the safe side I'll say no, I have a lot of stuff to pack up, I'll stop and get something on my way back." I replied.

"Okay, well here, take this, you can use it to treat yourself to a good meal." she said handing me a hundred dollar bill. She could see I was uncomfortable taking such a large amount, but before I could protest she said, "take it, the sissy makes plenty of money and it is our right to spend it, I won't take no for an answer."

I thanked her for the money and was on my way. The journey back home was uneventful, I stopped and had a decent lunch on my way. When I returned home I talked briefly with my mom, who was pleased to hear I was getting along with my father, and then I spent the rest of my time packing up everything I would need, clothes, video games, my laptop, pretty much everything I needed that was easy to transport. This took me longer than I had hoped so by the time I left home it was starting to get dark. I made my way back to my father's house in decent time, stopping of course for dinner.

SissyOona
SissyOona
35 Followers
12