My Father's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down Jack, we've got all night and I need you to be hard all night!" I said as I got off him and went to the closet.

"Well, what do we have here?" I pulled a pair of handcuffs, restraints and a whip out of the closet and walk over to the bed.

"Arms above your head NOW!" I demanded as I clicked the handcuffs on his wrists and around the headboard.

"Who's been a naughty boy then?" I hit my hand with the whip.

"I have! I've been a filthy, naughty boy!" he cried out and giggled.

I got back on top of him, stroking his hard cock at my slick opening, rubbing the tip back and forth, making it wet and slick from my dripping, aching pussy before allowing him to enter me. I reached between my legs spreading my lips as I guided his fat cock into my tight, wet sex. I slowly lowered down onto him, hearing him let out a low gravely groan as I did. I made small circular rotations with my hips in a clockwise motion, grinding our pelvic bones together as my body got used to his cock and how to make him twitch.

I used the whip to tease his body, running it down his face, neck and chest before lightly whipping him across the chest. I started to bounce on his cock hard and fast, my tits bouncing in rhythm, slapping against myself, echoing around the room. I played with my nipples as I rode him, bringing him to the point of ecstasy quickly. I pulled on his nipples as I bounced hard on him. I leaned down, kissing him hard, our tongue entangled.

"Please...Make me cum...PLEASE!!! I need it so bad, my angel." I stopped and sat still atop him as he begged me to send him over the edge.

"No...you have to make ME cum first." I smirked climbing off his raging hard cock.

I squatted over his face lowering my pussy onto his mouth; he began licking and sucking on my clit before probing me with his very skilled tongue, circling on my clit making me let out tiny screams of joy and ecstasy. I gripped onto his thighs as I began to cum on his mouth and tongue.

I climbed off Jack's mouth, releasing him from the handcuffs and put them on one of my wrists as I climbed onto the bed on my knees. He pulled my arms clasping the other cuff around my other wrist restraining my arms behind my back.

"You are mine NOW! I will do as I please with you, and you will like it if you know what's good for you and your father,'' he cackled, slapping me across the face with the back of his hand, my head landing face first onto the bed.

He pulled my hips towards him, thrusting his pulsing member inside me, ravishing me, making me scream out in pleasure and pain. He was holding onto my restrained arms as leverage, pulling and pushing me, hard, fast and rough throwing me around like a doll. He pulled me close to him, slapping my ass hard as he groaned. Warm spurts exploded inside me as he shook and grasped onto my ass and arms. He continued to fuck me, reaching around to my clit rubbing in time with his hard pounding thrusts making me squirm and squeal. I started to go off like a firecracker before I slumped onto the bed twitching as he pulled out of my now highly sensitive pussy. The smell of vanilla, sweat and sex swirled all around the room as a trickle of our cum ran down my thigh from my pussy as I was released from the handcuffs.

He walked out of the bedroom leaving me laying on the bed spent. I could hear him talking on the phone faintly with Roxie. He was asking how my father performed when there was a knock at the door and a young bellboy appeared pushing a cart with three bottles of chilling champagne, strawberries, cream, chocolate sauce and oysters.

I knew this night was not over, not over by a long shot.

End Of Part I

12