My Father's Second Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father didn't answer, but I could tell he was really enjoying it, and unlike the way I've seem him when he's plundering pussy. It was pleasurable, to be sure, but there was a slightly strained quality to it. It was hard to describe.

My father, apparently, decided this party was ready to move to the next level. He abruptly sat up and wrapped both arms around Tina's waist. With his cock fully seated in her seat, he stood up, taking Tina with him. He made a short turn, using Tina as fig leaf, and pointed himself and Tina at the couch. He leaned forward slightly, and deposited Tina onto the couch on all fours, his cock still buried in her ass. I was beginning to think that dad liked to walk around with pretty girls jammed onto his cock.

Now Tina was facing away from us, knees on the cushions, her hands resting on the back of the couch. Dad straightened up, grabbed Tina by the hips, and started to ram into her. Not too fast, but not leisurely either. Now we were watching some serious ass fucking.

Tina laid her head between her hands, grabbing the fabric for stability. She was no longer forming complete sentences, it was just a string of fragments, like "My ass, Mr. Grant, fuck me ... my ass ... fuck ... fuck my ass ... all the way ... as hard as ... fuck me," and so on.

After a few minutes of this, my dad was starting to show signs of effort. He had broken out into a light sweat and his breathing was heavier. Tina was now clutching the back of the couch as if it were a life preserver in a hurricane. Her banter had degenerated into a series of guttural noises.

Margo turned and spoke to me, "Would you mind giving Tina a hand?" she asked. I had no idea what she meant.

"Tina needs to relax. If she tightens up, it's going to be uncomfortable for your dad, and rather painful for Tina," Margo explained.

My blank stare communicated that I still had no clue what she was getting at. With an almost imperceptible sigh, Margo explained bluntly, "Tina needs someone to play with her pussy."

Oh.

"Have you ever fingered another girl?" Margo asked? I shook my head.

"It's easy. You're a girl. Just reach between her legs and do to her what you'd do to yourself," Margo said, with a tilt of her head that indicated I should get my lazy ass over to the other couch and make myself useful.

I stood up and walked over, not entirely sure how to approach the situation. Is there an etiquette to these things? Should I first ask "Excuse me miss, would like me to diddle your clit while my father shoves his tree trunk up your butt?"

Tina had her eyes tightly shut, and my father was completely focused on hammering her backside. I decided on the silent approach, and sat down right next to Tina. I snaked my hand underneath her belly and between her legs. My fingers found her slit.

I took Margo's advice and just did what I'd do while watching a Hugh Jackman flick. I made little circles over her pussy, keeping my fingertips in contact with her clit. Occasionally, I'd take a quick detour to slip a finger into her sopping pussy, and then return to making little circles again. I could feel my father's balls brushing past.

A couple of times I left my fingers in her just to experience the sensation of my father's prick sliding in and out of her ass. I could feel the head of his cock as it passed my fingers, separated only by a thin membrane.

I watched as my father divested himself of his shirt. I gazed at his naked body. I decided to open my jacket and let father get a good look at my sexy new blouse.

I was also fascinated by the view of his cock working in and out of Tina's butt hole, so I was a little startled when Tina nudged my shoulder to get my attention. I turned my head to face her, thinking she wanted to say something to me. Instead, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. A simple, wordless, "Thank you." She then closed her eyes and returned to her trance.

I continued to masturbate Tina while my father fucked her. He was now bottoming out with each stroke. I watched in awe as the full length of my father's sizable cock disappeared completely into Tina's small frame. "She must be feeling that hit the back of her throat," I thought to myself.

Father then reached up to grab Tina by the shoulders. Now he was humping her butt like a horny dog. Even with my help, I could tell Tina couldn't survive this onslaught much longer.

Margo picked up the clues too. She stood up and walked towards the three of us on the couch. As she did, she grabbed the zipper at the top of her dress, and in a single motion, pulled it straight down to the bottom. Her dress parted and fell away. In a matter of seconds, she'd gone from professionally dressed to stark naked.

"Let's give poor Tina a break, shall we?" Margo said.

Margo picked up the lube and the anal plug, and kneeled next to me on the couch. In an unexpected reversal of the past week, I was now the only one in the room with clothes on. I enjoyed the cluster of naked bodies that surrounded me.

Margo reached around behind herself and seemed to be squirting lube directly into her own ass. She then took the plug and pressed it against her asshole. Her knuckles turned white from the pressure, but the plug slipped into her with little objection. She then began to pull it out, and push it back in again. She did this several times, before leaving the plug buried in her ass. She leaned forward to rest on the back of the couch, parallel with Tina.

Seeing this, my father pulled out of Tina, moved around my legs, and positioned himself behind Margo. He reached down and pulled the butt plug out, immediately replacing it with his cock. There was very little of the time or ceremony he took with Tina. With Margo, it was just "Ass, meet cock."

Margo's only comment was "Oh, yea."

Tina, by contrast, was relieved. She deflated, sinking into the couch, exhausted. She was now laying on my arm, motionless. I don't know why, but I left my arm there and continued to gently stroke her sex with my fingers. She didn't object.

Father was now fully committed to ruining Margo. Similar to Tina, Margo was now holding on to the back of the couch as I watched my father ravage her ass. Margo was not, however, in any kind of distress. She accepted my father's shaft into her rear with a practiced calmness.

After a little of this, she turned her head to me and said, "Would you mind doing me the same favor?"

It took me a second to figure out what she meant. When I comprehended her request, I replied by placing my left hand between her legs and slipping my middle finger between her folds. I felt her ample breast brushing against my upper arm. Margo smiled with pleasure.

This morning I'd never touched another woman's sex, and now I'm playing with two pussies simultaneously. I'm right-handed, so what I was doing for Margo was a bit clumsy, but she didn't seem to mind.

I could tell Tina's breathing had returned to normal, when my father pulled out of Margo. He moved back over behind Tina, grabbed her hips, pulled her back into a kneeling position, and reacquainted his dick with the inside of her ass. Tina didn't even look up. She just whimpered a little.

Margo turned around and retrieved the tube of lubricant. She leaned over me and dribbled a small stream of lube over the juncture where my dad's cock was tunneling into Tina. This decreased Tina's whimpering, at least.

Margo lubed up the butt plug and reinserted it into herself, while watching my dad drill Tina. As Tina started to flag, Margo pulled out the plug and bent forward again. Dad abandoned Tina and plowed into Margo. I just sat between the girls, massaging their pussies, watching my dad's cock as it went back and forth between their upturned asses, like a spectator at a perverted tennis game.

The contrast between the two was striking: skinny, bony, Tina and the round, voluptuous, Margo. They were salt and pepper, girl and woman, Laurel and Hardy.

Father went back and forth another four or five rounds, spending a little less time with each alternation. The girls were both getting worn out. Father was sweaty and showing signs of fatigue, but was clearly relishing the chore.

He was back to fucking Tina when he suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her off the couch. He took two steps back and placed his hands underneath her armpits. Tina was now suspended in front of my dad, like a dress hung on a clothesline, her toes barely brushing the ground, his cock still buried between her ass cheeks. Holding her this way, he began to furiously pump his hips into hers, her lower body bobbing around from the impact. Tina's head lolled off to one side, her hair covering her face, her toes and fingers curled. She had resigned herself to being hung up and used for my father's pleasure.

This didn't go on long before father froze, hips thrust upwards, suspending Tina in the air by her shoulders and the cock in her ass. My father was shaking from the exertion.

In a few moments, it was over. Father relaxed his hips, Tina's feet returned to the ground. My father wrapped his arms around Tina's chest, enveloping her in a bear hug, his cock still in her butt. I could see the muscles of his butt flexing, sliding his cock around inside of her.

He finally released his grip on Tina. She stumbled forward, extracting herself from his prick, and fell next to me on the couch, curling up into a fetal position. I watched as a trickle of come dribbled down one ass cheek.

Father collapsed into the nearest chair, arms wide, head dropped back, staring at the ceiling, his chest heaving. I turned to look at Margo, who was now sitting primly next to me, her legs crossed, her hands folded in her lap. She surveyed the scene and pronounced, "That was a success."

Everyone was motionless, the only sound in the room was dad's labored breathing. Margo broke the silence by touching my leg and saying, "Why don't you clean your father up? There are towels in the washroom."

I got up and found the hidden panel that opened into the executive washroom. On the counter was a stack of fresh hand towels. I moistened one and returned to where my father was sprawled on the chair. I knelt down between his leg and was bringing the towel up to clean his dick when he stopped me by grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him with a confused expression. With his other hand, he gently caressed my cheek, and then slipped his hand behind my neck and guided my mouth towards his, still turgid, cock.

I opened my mouth and let his member slip between my lips. It was slick from the lubricant. The sensation in my mouth was weird. I suddenly remembered where is cock had come from, and thought it should taste nasty, but it didn't. All I smelled was sex and flowers. The lubricant must be scented.

In my head, I suddenly thought it was funny how the word "lubricant" sounded like "lube her cunt"—clear evidence that I was losing my mind.

When I had sufficiently sucked and licked my father's cock clean, he released my hand and I finished the job using the towel. My father smiled, pleased, but said nothing.

While I was doing this, Margo must have retrieved a couple of towels from the washroom. She was now sitting on the couch, holding one of Tina's legs in the air, and was gently cleaning her pussy, ass, and thighs. All were red.

Seeing that my work was done, Margo took Tina's hands and helped her stand. I stood up and stepped away. Margo whispered something into Tina's ear. Tina walked over to stand in front of my father, her hands clasped in front of her crotch, like modesty was suddenly an issue. Father raised his head to look at her.

"Will that be all, Mr. Grant?" Tina asked.

Father smiled warming, and said, "That will be all for today, Tina. Thank you very much, that was just what I needed."

Tina made a little nod with her head, and turned to leave. She was walking awkwardly. Meanwhile, Margo had retrieved her dress and slipped it onto her shoulders. In another practiced movement, she reconnected the zipper and zipped the dress back up, turning from ass whore into executive assistant again in a mere six seconds. She grabbed her boobs and adjusted them, tugging at the fabric of the dress, until her breasts were where she wanted them.

As Tina bent down to retrieve her own dress, my father added, "And Tina, you don't have to wait until you screw up to do that again."

Without making eye contact, Tina shyly replied, "Yes, sir, thank you, sir." She was trying, unsuccessfully, not to grin. Apparently, in this office, getting your ass fucked until you can barely walk was a treat to look forward to, and Tina had just received an invitation to do it again.

Margo spoke to my father, "A driver will be here around five o'clock to take you to the Four Seasons."

Father's only reply was "Very good." He laid his head back again and exhaled deeply.

I rebuttoned my jacket as the three of us walked out of the room, leaving my father spread eagle and naked on the chair. We would have looked like three professional women emerging from a meeting, were it not for the fact that Tina was only wearing heels, her dress still in one hand.

As the door closed behind us, Margo kissed Tina and said, "That was an outstanding job, Tina. You did good." Tina beamed.

Margo slapped Tina's bare ass and said, "Now, get dressed!"

The spanking broke Tina's revelry. She immediately started fumbling with her dress, trying to find an opening to crawl into.

While Tina wrestled with her shift, Margo turned to me and asked, "So, have you ever had anal sex?"

Her question caught me off guard. "No," I replied, slowly.

Margo looked at me with all seriousness, and said, "Your father will want to take you in the ass."

Until I sat and watched Margo and Tina, I'd never given anal sex much thought. I'd seen porn stars do it, and a couple of girls from college wouldn't shut up about it, but I kind of dismissed them as freaks. Even Kate—who was the most openly sexual person I knew, before this week—never took deliveries through her backdoor. Now I'm not only thinking about it, I'm getting excited, wondering what it would feel like. And I'm not just thinking about any old cock, either; I'm imagining my father's cock sliding into my butt. That thought sends a shiver down my spine.

Margo was still speaking, "If you give him your ass, I strongly recommend that you're prepared for it; it won't be enjoyable if you're not. Tina would be happy to teach you everything you need to know about the toys and joys of anal sex, wouldn't you Tina?"

Tina nodded enthusiastically as she zipped up the back of her dress.

Margo turned back to me and stared. She continued to stare until I started to get uncomfortable. I was about to say something when she said, "So, what are you waiting for?"

I didn't know what I was waiting for. Was Margo expecting me to take the butt plug and start my anal lessons right now?

She leaned towards me with that evil smile of her's and said, "Go home, you're done for the day."

I was blissfully relieved, and resumed breathing. I instinctively stepped forward to hug Margo goodbye. She opened her arms to accept me, but instead of just hugging, she kissed me on the lips.

"You did a very good job today, too," she said, and then without missing a beat, "Be back here tomorrow at nine."

With that, she turned me around by the shoulders and playfully shoved me towards the door. I took the hint and kept going. Glancing over my shoulder as I left, Tina waved goodbye. Margo was already at her desk working again.

----------

My cell phone rang as I was walking into the house. It was dad.

"Hello, beautiful," he said. "I would have liked to talk to you in person but, with the Russians here, I won't get a chance. I wanted to let you know how proud I was of you today. When you first suggested that you might fill in for your mother, I honestly had no hope that it would work. I threw you into the deep end of the pool, so to speak, fully expecting you to sink. Not only did you not sink, you're swimming laps. I've never been so pleased to be so wrong."

I said, "Thank you," the words catching in my throat.

"I love you, honey bear," father said. "I'll see you at work tomorrow." The line went dead.

I started to cry. It was stupid. I wasn't sad in the least. Quite the contrary, this could have been the happiest I've ever been. That thought made me cry more.

----------

I'd managed to stop crying by the time I reached my room. I walked into my closet to find most of my "party girl" outfits had either been packed away or relegated to the far corner. What remained was casual wear, evening wear, and a few of my more stunning cocktail dresses. Front and center hung the ten outfits Margo has picked out for me this morning.

Staring at my new wardrobe, I said out loud, "Well, girl, it looks like you got yourself a new life."

I stripped out of my suit and found a pair of well worn jeans and a T-shirt. That's when I noticed that all of my panties, thongs, G-strings, bras, pantyhose, and nightgowns were all missing. Well, not quite. Behind the slips and thigh-high stockings that remained, I found a box in the back containing a small selection of panties—for emergencies, I guess.

I threw the T-shirt on and pulled the jeans over my bare ass. I felt reinvented.

As I skipped down the hall towards the kitchen, I thought to myself, "I'd better get some dinner and hit the sack. I have to go to work tomorrow!"