My Fault

Story Info
I pretended, but she did it for real.
2.6k words
3.13
143k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been invited to a party being given by one of my work colleagues. Unfortunately, at the last minute, my wife decided she didn't wish to go to it after all. I was really fed up with her and decided to go on my own anyway. As it turned out, it wasn't very good and I was well and truly bored. I set off home in the car feeling I'd had a raw deal. I didn't want to go home immediately so I parked the car in a road near home and then walked to one of the wine bars in the centre of the town. I went in and ordered myself a scotch. I sat alone for about an hour and a half and had several drinks. I did look at some of the young women though. Some of them were absolutely gorgeous but they were much too young for me and showed no interest in me at all. I left the bar at about 1 a.m. and went home.

My wife was waiting for me and demanded to know why I was so late. I didn't answer immediately and she started having a real go at me. I didn't answer her until I lost my temper and asked her where she thought I had been. She looked at me with an unusually hard expression and said she thought I'd been with another woman. I almost laughed and I became rather insane. For some reason I blurted out that I had been with another woman and that I had gone back to her place and we had fucked like rabbits before I came home. My wife calmed down at last and then said she didn't believe me. I told her she could believe what she wanted and stormed out of the room. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and prepared for bed. My wife came up behind me and copied my actions. We didn't say a word as we slipped into bed. I listened to her as she lay alongside me. We were both unable to sleep.

Her hand crept across towards me and then slipped onto my penis. I reacted immediately and was erect in seconds. My wife slipped towards me and then said she knew I hadn't been with another woman. She knew I wouldn't do that. She also said I was too ready for sex. I didn't say a word to her. Although I was still pissed off I am still a male and when sex is offered my erect brain takes over. She obviously wanted me and I took her at her word. I tried to climb aboard and stick myself into her. She told me to wait a moment whilst she got a condom. I felt the moment disappearing as she unwrapped it and slipped it onto me. She whispered that she didn't want to get pregnant as she was approaching her most fertile time of the month. With the condom in place I slipped into her. I wasn't that excited really but she was very excited and had several orgasms in a short space of time. She asked me again if I had fucked someone and at last I could feel my own orgasm building. As I exploded I told my wife that I had fucked someone at the party. I told my wife the woman had been wearing black fishnet stockings and we fucked in one of the bedrooms. My invention of the episode had a big impact upon me and I had a huge orgasm. I felt myself pumping repeatedly into her as I filled her with my cum. I only had a few moments of pleasure though because I soon realised that my wife had gone completely still beneath me. She pushed me off and turned away. I realised that I shouldn't have said what I did it but I felt it was too late to do anything about it now. My wife's final comment to me was to the effect that she was so glad we rarely had sex anymore and always used a condom. The last thing she needed was to become pregnant. We both went to sleep and I felt the hostile chasm returning between us.

I awoke a little later than usual and my wife was already up. I went downstairs and found her sitting at the breakfast table eating her usual cereal. I said hello and she barely replied. I asked her if everything was ok and she grunted displaying her bad temper. I told myself I couldn't be bothered with her irritableness so I ignored her and made myself some toast. We didn't say another word to each other all day. The next day was Monday and we both went off to work. We said nothing of any importance to each other all week until Friday evening came around. When my wife got in she told me that she was going out with some friends from work and that she expected to be home late. She went upstairs a little later and had a bath. Afterwards she went into our bedroom and shut the door behind her. I heard her opening and closing cupboards and drawers as he chose what she was going to wear. I noticed she had shaved her legs but this was nothing unusual as she always does this on a night out.

When she came downstairs I was amazed. She had chosen a smart top and a black knee-length black skirt. She was wearing sheer black tights and matching high heels. She'd even put on some make-up. As soon as I saw her I told her how fantastic she looked. She spun around and asked me if I liked her outfit. Of course I liked it, I told her. She looked at me squarely and told me that maybe someone else would also like what she was wearing. I asked her what she meant and she told me that I would just have to wait and see. She took her small jacket and handbag and left the house heading for the station. I watched her walking away and she looked amazingly sexy. I wished I'd been able to go with her but she didn't want me and it looked as though she was going to 'have fun'. I had been stupid pretending to have sex and then making her believe it.

There was nothing to do but waste the evening. I tried all manner of things but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I eventually went to bed just before midnight and as I entered our bedroom I saw the wrappings of a pair of sheer black stockings I'd bought for her but she had never worn previously. I checked the cupboard holding her lingerie and noticed her red Basque was also missing. She had even taken the suspender straps that she had refused to wear with it for me. She was dressed to kill and I was not her victim. I felt even more dreadful but I also felt a strange stirring. I began to visualise her fucking another man. I had an image of her being pressed up against a wall as a well-endowed man ploughed her. I felt really odd.

I stayed awake until about one a.m. until sleep finally got the better of me. Sometime later I was awakened by a noise from downstairs. I awoke instantly and listened again. There was something going on. I thought I could hear whispering. I slipped out of bed as quietly as I could and then tiptoed downstairs. As I went down each step the noise became a little louder until I recognised what it was. It was the sound of fucking. My wife had brought someone back and she was fucking him on the sofa in our front room. The room was almost dark but as I put my head around the corner of the doorway I could see my wife lying on the sofa with her legs wide apart and a man between them giving her a hearty 'rogering'. Her stocking clad legs were wrapped around him as he pummelled his way into her. I heard him saying something but couldn't make out the words. I heard my wife respond by saying he should pull out before he came. He grunted a response and continued his thrusting. My wife was tipped over the edge and had a series of explosive orgasms. I watched her lock her legs around him and then he started his own series of detonations. I noticed that he had made no attempt to pull out and he dumped his own load deep inside her.

I backed away quietly as I expected my wife to get rid of him now that she had done her wicked deed. I went upstairs and got back into bed. I was mistaken in my belief that she was finished with him. I heard them chatting for some time and then it started all over again. I slipped down again and saw their second performance. My wife was straddled across him and fully in charge of the proceedings. She had another series of orgasms and then he had another massive one again. She told him to fill her with his spunk and this seemed to add a new dimension to his eruption.

I went back to bed and waited again. This time I did hear my wife getting rid of him. She closed the front door and then came upstairs to bed. She came into the bedroom and I heard her slipping out of her skirt and top. She climbed in beside me still wearing her Basque and stockings. I pretended to be asleep and allowed her to 'wake me up'. She tried to slip my prick straight inside her but I told her we had better use a condom to be safe. She was a bit dazed by this but reluctantly agreed. She got off the bed, opened her drawer unit and took out a condom. I heard her ripping the small packet apart and saw her extract the condom. She unrolled it slightly and then took a hold of my penis. Once the condom was in place she climbed onto me and slipped my eager member inside her. She raised herself up and down on my stiff prick and she had several orgasms very quickly. I commented upon her wetness and said she felt as though she had already been fucking. As I said this she stiffened for a moment but I added that I knew she would never fuck anyone else. We both had great orgasms. As we rested afterwards I told her that I had made up the story about the woman at the party because I was feeling hurt. I told her that I would never think about fucking anyone else and that I knew she felt just the same as I did. She went very quiet before telling me that she really didn't mind if I had slept with someone else; as long as it didn't end up spoiling our marriage. I told her again that I hadn't done it and then changed the subject completely. I asked her why how she smelled so strongly of cum. I pretended to check the condom and made a big deal of telling her it was ok; I hadn't come in her by accident and she wouldn't get pregnant.

I helped her take off her Basque and stockings and then we settled down for the night. We fell asleep very quickly.

Over the next month my wife tried all sorts of ways to get me to fuck her bareback. She tried waking me up in the middle of the night with herself pressed against me. She tried getting me drunk. She dressed as a sexy slut but I used her sluttiness as a reason for precautions! She didn't manage to get me inside her without protection.

The month passed slowly and she became more and more panicky as she awaited the arrival of her period. Her period arrived and she suddenly became happier and more settled. She fucked her new found friend several times but as far as I know she used condoms with him. I found opened packs of them in her handbag and they were a different product to the ones that we used in our bedroom.

A month later my wife asked me to sit down with her one evening as she had something very important to tell me. She told me that she'd been feeling itchy between her legs and she was concerned about having an infection. She looked me squarely in the eye and said she thought I may have caught something when I'd slept with the woman at the party. I told her again that I hadn't slept with anyone but when she insisted I go for a STD test with her I agreed. I knew I would be clear -- but how would she explain the problem that she was having?

We went to the clinic and it was run by a group of women. It became clear very quickly that I was suspected of being the wrongdoer and I decided to play along with this misconception and allowed their prejudices to grow. It was obvious to them that I had a wonderful wife and I had been doing unspeakable things by having an affair. I kept my mouth shut and seemed to be acting out the role of the guilty party.

My result came back and I was absolutely clear; I told my wife we had nothing to worry about and maybe she would now believe me when I said there was no problem about another woman. I made light of the possible consequences of either of us having any infection. I was overheard by the female staff and there seemed to be a slight warming in their attitude towards me. I told my wife she probably had a minor bladder infection and we would be out soon. Her test result came back and I noticed glances from the female staff. My wife had syphilis. She was distraught when she heard the result. I played to the gallery and said that there must be a mistake. My wife had not slept with anyone but me in the fifteen years of our marriage; there was no way she could have the disease. My wife sat with her head down and sobbed.

I asked her why she was so upset. I told her again that it had to be a mistake. I said I was going to speak to the doctor and demand another test to clear up the problem. My wife grabbed my arm and told me to stop and listen to her. She cried as she told me that she'd been sleeping with someone else for the last couple of months. I feigned total shock about her declaration and this was noticed by the staff; how disloyal they were to my wife. They were now fully on my side and saw her as the guilty party. I stood up and created space between my wife and myself. I told her I had to think about what was happening. She got up and tried to take my hand. I avoided the contact and told her I was going home. As we walked along, me in my superiority and her in her misery, I began to plan how I would use her sins against her. If she wanted me to stay with her then there were going to be some changes; especially in the bedroom. If she didn't 'dress-up' then it was over. I smiled as I walked back to the car with her. Yes, at last, things were looking up.